Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/14/2017 8:57:41 PM

Saul via John Smallman: Remember, Fear is Just an Absence of Love, But There is Only Love

Audio version.

We commune with you, and the many other channels presently incarnate as humans on Earth, because the messages that you receive and share greatly assist the Grand Awakening process by conveying to many the divine plan for humanity.

All on Earth at this point in your spiritual evolution, whose purpose is to lead you Home to Oneness, chose and volunteered to be human in order to take part in the awakening by dissolving the veil you had inserted between yourselves and Reality.

It truly is only a veil, a very thin and insubstantial veil, that seems to separate you from Reality. The conflicts and chaos that you see around the world are but the foundations of the illusion collapsing as humanity becomes increasingly aware of the insanity with which it presents you daily and chooses to support it no longer.

It is extremely important that you continue daily to renew your intent to be only loving no matter how difficult the situations in which you may find yourselves during your daily lives.

You are all part of the divine plan, and the plan is that you dissolve the illusion and awaken into Reality – the state of knowing that you are One with God, Source, All That Is – where you have your eternal existence in joyful and harmonious communion with all of God’s divine creation in the infinitely vast field of Love that is God, and is All that He has created.

As you wait expectantly for humanity’s Grand Awakening, you do know that it is really going to happen. Deep within everyone is the knowing that you are One with Source, that only Source is Real and that all else that you experience is illusory.

Your egos and the illusion seem absolutely real to you because it is their purpose to appear undeniably real to you, and by believing in them you reinforce your sense of separation because you see what you believe in – vast numbers of separate beings, things, planets, stars, galaxies, and universes. Your physical human forms have extremely limited senses and intelligence with which to investigate and understand the illusion.

However, modern physics has shown conclusively that everything – yes, absolutely everything – is connected to everything else, that there is no separation and that physicality is illusory. The seeming physical world is in fact just a virtual reality, something that you experience within and then project out collectively to where you can be aware of it with your physical bodies.

Mystics from every denomination of religious or spiritual practice have also found this to be so. When you have become accomplished meditators you too will experience momentary sensations of being vast, of being One, and all your doubts will then fall away.

You are in the Presence of God in every moment of your eternal existence, but due to the severely limited abilities of your human bodies you remain unaware of this because the veil hides Reality from you. Your awakening is the removal or dispersal of that misty and ephemeral screen so that you can return into full awareness of your divine nature, fully alive and permanently at peace in the divine Presence.

God is Love, infinite and unconditional Love, and within that infinitely vast field all of creation is lovingly held and embraced without the slightest moment of interruption. As you have so often been told: “There is nowhere else.”

You collectively made the choice to attempt to separate from Source, which is quite impossible, and as a result found yourselves in an unreal or insubstantial environment that despite its unreality appears to be extremely substantial. Whatever you experience that is not in complete alignment with Love is unreal and illusory, notwithstanding the pain and suffering that you undergo.

By spending time intentionally within yourselves each and every day, at your holy inner altar or sanctuary, where Love resides in every moment of your eternal existence, you strengthen your spiritual connection, enabling it to show you glimpses of Reality even though you have inserted that veil between you and It in order to hide from It.

Those brief glimpses, which you will never forget, are what will sustain you when you are overcome with doubts about Reality, God, Source, and are asking yourselves: “How could there be a God when there is so much suffering and conflict in the world?”

As your strength in your faith in God builds through this daily practice you will be able to overcome and dissolve all doubts, whether your own or those of others, that attempt to persuade you that your belief and faith in God are distractions from living sensibly and practically as a human on Earth.

And of course you can see quite clearly that those who cling to that belief and strive to make it real for themselves are not at peace, while for the most part you are, because you know that all that separates you from Source is a thin and diaphanous veil which is in the process of dissolving like morning mist.

Your awakening is inevitable, as you have been told so many times, but it is you who will do the awakening, and you will make the choice to awaken at precisely the right moment. You are not going to be shaken awake by anyone else. It is your daily time within at your inner sanctuary that will present you with the opportunity to do so, and it will keep on presenting it to you until you accept it and act on it.

You have free will, as you well know, even though at times you doubt it, and sometimes even believe that your emotions control you. They do not! When your emotions appear to be controlling you it is because you have chosen not be responsible for your thoughts, words, actions, or behaviors, and have given your power away to your egos which always operate from fear.

Remember, fear is just an absence of Love, but there is only Love, so there can never be an absence of It.

Fear is the result of your choice not to open your hearts to the Love which envelops you in every moment of your eternal existence. Love patiently waits for you to choose to open to It, and it will wait until you do so, as you inevitably will.

It is impossible to remain permanently closed off to Love, Mother/Father/God, Source, because It is what you are, It is your true nature, It is the life force that flows through you and is you in every moment, relentlessly and unceasingly. Without it you would not exist, you would be neither conscious, unconscious, or dead, you just would not be. But you are because God created you, and that will never change!

With so very much love, Saul.

“Saul via John Smallman: Remember, Fear is Just an Absence of Love, But There is Only Love,” September 13, 2017, at https://johnsmallman.wordpress.com/2017/09/13/remember-fear-is-just-an-absence-of-love-but-there-is-only-love/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2017 9:02:49 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday September 14, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

If navigating your life feels somewhat different now, it is because you have moved beyond predestination to creation. Let us explain what this means.

For the first phase of your incarnation you had a great many things you wished to accomplish and experience. You might consider it to be your soul’s to-do list. You had soul contracts to honour, karma to balance, healing to be done, and ways you wished to express yourself. It was all carefully pre-planned to prepare you to move into your authentic power and discover who you really are.

That phase, for many of you, is now complete. You will still grow, expand, and evolve, but you are now doing it from a space of preference. This is why some of you are feeling frustration from not getting answers to the question, “What should I do next?” You’ve checked off the items on your list. So the answer to that question now is, do whatever you feel drawn to experience and will bring you joy.

This does not mean you are not guided or supported by Source any longer! Far from it! You are simply co-creating based how you wish to express yourself moving forward. As the magic genie says, your wish is our command. You decide through your intention and we lovingly support you in those choices because it is through your pioneering, experience, and growth, that the entire universe continues to expand.

We understand that it takes some getting used to, living beyond your to-do list. But it is what you are on the planet to experience. It is testimony to the work you have done, and the next phase of the remarkable times you are in. So again we encourage you to ask not, “What should I do?” but rather, “What would I like to create?” You have worked hard to get to this place and we urge you to have fun with the new phase of creation you find yourselves in. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/09/14/daily-message-thursday-september-14-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2017 11:10:33 PM

ZAP/ Poofness Mid-Week Update 9/14/2017

zap1HI ALL

I APOLOGIZE FOR BEING LATE TODAY, BUT THE WORKLOAD PEAKED AND I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF MATTERS ALL DAY SO I AM REMISS IN MY GETTINGTHIS MESSAGE OUT.

POWERFUL HURRICANES AND OTHER NATURAL DISASTERS UNLEASH DEVASTATION UPON US, BUT THE GREATEST FORCE IN NATURE IS STILL LOVE. TOGETHER, LET’S KEEP THE LOVE COMING AS THAT HELPED MINIMIZE DAMAGE DONE. MANY LIGHTWORKERS LENT THEIR ENERGY TO DISSIPATE AS MUCH OF THE HURRICANE AS POSSIBLE.

THIS LAST HURRICANE IS ESTIMATED TO HAVE CAUSED AT LEAST 200 BILLION IN DAMAGE. THE VERY GOOD THING IS THAT THE POWERS THAT BE HAVE DECIDED TO USE THIS TO UNLEASH A TORRENT OF FUNDS TO HELP IN THE RECONSTRUCTION IN THE AFTERMATH.

AT LEAST THE TRUMPSTER DECLINED THE WAR THING IN FAVOR OF A NATURAL EVENT THAT WOULD SERVE TO BEGIN THE STIMULUS. GOOD CHOICE. LESS DEATH.

BUT NOW THAT THE POWER HAS BEEN RESTORED TO KEY SECTIONS OF MIAMI, ESPECIALLY OUR BANKING THERE WHERE THE FIRST FUNDS ARE BEING SENT OUT OF, EITHER I OR ONE OF OUR TEAM WILL HAVE TO TRAVEL THERE IT LOOKS LIKE TO GET THE LAST STEPS DONE FOR US AND GET THESE FIRST FUNDS OUT TO US. ONE OF US WILL NEED A HELPING HAND TO GET DOWN THERE TO REPRESENT OUR SIDE. WE ARE SEARCHING THE BARREL FOR TRAVEL.

IT HAS BEEN A CONVOLUTED STRING OF EVENTS THAT HAVE PLAGUED US FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS IN RESPECT OF FINAL COMPLIANCE AND RELEASE BUT THE LAWYERS HAVE TOLD US TODAY THAT THE CLEANUP WAS SUFFICIENT FOR THEIR WORK TO FINISH TO GET THE WIRES OUT. THANK GOD. THEY ARE SO LATE AND OUR GUYS AND GALS ARE SO ON THE EDGE OF DISASTER AND BARELY HAVE ENOUGH STRENGTH TO KEEP GOING JUST A BIT MORE.

THIS WEEK IS A SHORTY AS I AM DEALING WITH MANY CROCODILES SNAPPIN AT THE HEELS BECAUSE OF THE DELAY IN FUNDS RELEASE, BUT THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT WE SHOULD ALL BE AWARE OF.

TALKING OPENLY, THE RV IS A BIG PLAN. IT IS NOT A FIVE MINUTE JOB. THIS MONTH BEING A 9 MONTH (COMPLETION) IS A CLEAR SIGNAL THAT THIS IS THE TIME THIS STUFF HAPPENS. THE HURRICANE HAS COME AND GONE, AND IT WAS ENOUGH TO DO THE DAMAGE THAT WILL BE FIXED BY THE SOURCES THAT WISH US WELL, SO THE SECOND ONE ON ITS HEELS WAS NOT REQUIRED.

THIS MEANS THAT THE RECONSTRUCTION CAN BEGIN WHICH MEANS THE FUNDS HAVE TO BE RELEASED.

NOW, REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU HAVE HEARD OUT THERE, A VERY GOOD SOURCE HAS GIVEN ME CORROBORATING INFORMATION THAT HE SAID COULD BE STATED.

• THE RV WAS STARTED A WHILE AGO
  • THE RV HAS SEVERAL STEPS IN ITS DEPLOYMENT AND EVENTUAL CONCLUSION
  • ALL STEPS TAKE TIME, SO PEOPLE SHOULD NOT EXPECT INSTANT GRATIFICATION WITH MILLIONS IN THEIR POCKETS
  • THIS MONTH THE RV WILL MAKE ITSELF FELT AND BE VISIBLE TOWARDS THE END OF THIS MONTH
  • CURRENT TRANSACTIONS ARE BEING PROCESSED QUITE QUICKLY, BUT THE FUNDS ARE NOT BEING RELEASED AS YET UNTIL THEIR USAGE IN CERTAIN FINANCIAL PROCESSES ARE COMPLETED AND THAT SHOULD BE WITHIN THIS WEEK OR PART OF NEXT WEEK
  • FUNDS FOR THE RV ARE BEING USED FOR OTHER PURPOSES TO MAXIMIZE CASH AVAILABILITY TO HELP WITH THE HURRICANE AFTERMATH
  • IT WILL BE THIS MONTH THAT ALL BREAKS OPEN FOR PEOPLE IN RESPECT OF EXCHANGES AND FINAL SCHEDULES ARE DELIVERED

THESE ARE THE BASIC POINTS GIVEN TO ME, AND THEY DO MAKE SENSE ACCORDING TO THE PEOPLE THAT TOLD ME THESE INTERLOCKING PIECES.

SO THIS DOES MAKE GOOD SENSE TO ME, AND IN KEEPING WITH ALL THE OTHER PIECES OF INFORMATION I HAVE BEEN PRIVY TO.

I HOPE THIS LITTLE IN-DEPTH CAN HELP YOU SURVIVE THE ONSLAUGHT OF GURU TIMINGS AND WELL WISHES. THIS SEQUENCE IS PRETTY SIMPLE AND UNDERSTANDABLE. THERE REALLY IS NO MAGIC OR SUBTERFUGE IN THIS SEQUENCE, BUT THERE IS A BIT OF SECRECY AS THEY DO NOT WANT TO GIVE AWAY THE CRITICAL DETAILS.

THAT’S ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW. I MAY HAVE GREATER LATITUDE NEXT WEEKEND IN THE REGULAR POST. FOR NOW, I AGAIN THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HEARTS AND YOUR HELP. I PRAY WE GET THROUGH THIS LAST WEEKEND BEFORE WORK BEGINS, AND THAT THE POWERS THAT BE TAKE GOOD NOTICE OF THE ONES THAT HAVE DONE THEIR BEST TO DELAY AND STOP THIS “THING” FOR OUR HUMANITY.

MUCH THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

IN OPEN GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
SEPTEMBER 13, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2017 11:12:59 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/13/2017

will's picture

If you think too much of yourself, if you think of yourself as somebody significant, then every day, every moment you will find that injustice is being done to you. Nobody is being unjust. Who bothers about you? Who has time to do injustice to you? Who cares? But you feel that the whole world is being unjust to you. Nobody is being unjust to you; it is your claim.

Lao Tzu says: If you want to be the first in the world, you will find yourself to be the last. And if you are able to stand at the back, just to be the last, you may find yourself to be the first.

Efface yourself completely; a clean state, not claiming anything, nothing written on it. Become clean, don't be self-conscious and suddenly you feel that all the doors that were closed have opened. They were never closed - it was you.

-Rajneesh

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2017 11:16:26 PM

The Song of Us

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

I heard you greet Me this morning. I heard you say:

“Good morning, Gah’-ahd.”

You echoed My Name in two syllables, and so you burst My Name out in song, as you might naturally sing out:

“Good morning, Sunshine…”

And so the Song of Us echoes rhythmically throughout the Universe much the way a remembered song that needs no introduction sings forth itself in daily Life. A song sings itself on time to the beat of the Universe in every language. All languages are equal. Each language is beloved. In every language and, in a myriad of music, the Universe sings out on the Waves of Life.

Hail to the Greetings of Oneness to Oneness. There is nothing but Oneness. There is nothing to greet but Immense Oneness of the One. I am the One, and you also are the One even as you disbelieve, yet, in fact, Oneness has nothing to do with belief.

You tend to live on a Voyage of Fiction embellished, fiction upon fiction something like the surface of the Waves of the Ocean, and so you surf. You may love to surf. You may also love to be a Deep Sea Diver even as you tremble at the idea. You may say to yourself:

“Better a Fate Known than Unknown.”

You may pull a curtain over your eyes and say:

“Better to live on a couch, watch others’ lives and sit out my own. Asked to dance, I say, ‘No thank you, I will sit this dance out.’”

How great is your fear to hear the Call of Life and volunteer yourself! You may prefer to hide under a mushroom.

Of course, Dear Ones, meeting Life and hiding from Life both take courage. Whether you are a social butterfly or a recluse, in one fell swoop, you play at Life in the World and beyond, and in another fell swoop, you sit hoping to be unnoticed and not have to go on stage. Either way, Beloveds, you move across the stage with or without your volition. No one escapes Life, and why should you?

Get up on the dance floor. Either way, by refusing or embracing Life, you dance. You don’t have to be a professional performer. You don’t have to be a performer at all. Actually, all you can do is participate. Meet Life. Let Life be your Clarion Call. Let Life be your Song and your Dance.

Sing out! Dance! There is nothing to lose but vanity. To lose vanity is no loss but a gain. There is no losing. There is only winning. Give your heart its chance, and you have won.

Ah, the play is the thing! The outcome is not the whole story. You are victorious in Life when you enter into it and give it what you’ve got. You don’t have to be a Headline Act. It’s perfectly okay to be a low-key performer. No one said you had to star, for the Truth is that you do star in your own movie. You don’t escape Life. You can’t hide. From the first row or from the last row, you will jump on stage.

Life is not really a stage. Life is more like a skating rink. Who cares if you slip and fall -- the test of your Life is not if you go boom or stay standing. Whether you are a social butterfly or a recluse, if there be a test in your Life, all you have to do is to dance your dance, and so you win. It is not for you to put yourself on hold and wait.

And now, after I encourage you to get up and reveal yourself, everyone does witness his or her Life, yet in witnessing your Life, you also participate. Witnessing isn’t the same as hiding. Regardless, there is more to Life and your Life than you have any idea of.

Greet Me. Greet Life. Greet your Beautiful Self.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/the-song-of-us.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!