Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/12/2017 12:23:08 AM

Monday, September 11, 2017

Benjamin Fulford Update - September 11, 2017

Benjamin Fulford says "High level and high stakes Mexican stand off continues despite 911 weather warfare attack on US"

The intense struggle at the highest levels of world power has become a Mexican stand-off with the Khazarian mafia staging weather warfare attacks on the US in a desperate attempt to retain control of the Federal Reserve Board. Hurricane Harvey, followed by Hurricanes Irma, Katia and Jose have all been associated with some sort of electro-magnetic beams emanating from Antarctica, US Navy sources say.
http://allnewspipeline.com/Indications_Irma_Weather_Warfare.php

There was also confirmation of sorts in the so-called mainstream media that large 25 degree Celsius warm caves filled with life have been found in Antarctica.
http://nationalpost.com/news/world/researchers-find-secret-warm-oasis-beneath-antarcticas-ice-that-could-be-home-to-undiscovered-species

The timing of this announcement may have just been a coincidence but it seems to be a way of letting the world know that Nazi bases built in volcanically heated caves in Antarctica before, during and after World War 2 are real. This is something the Russians have long been saying.

In any case, a senior source in the P2 Freemason lodge hinted at their involvement in the attack by saying “There is no way out for America, only the big agreement.” The P2 have previously claimed the ability to conjure storms, earthquakes etc. through esoteric rituals linked to astrological events. The journalist Lance Schuttler, who recently interviewed this author, has heard the same thing through his own sources.
http://www.stillnessinthestorm.com/2017/09/hurricanes-irma-and-harvey-ritualistic-astrology-used-in-geoengineered-false-flags.html

The White Dragon Society, for its part, used its esoteric powers to weaken hurricane Irma but did not stop it entirely because it felt the US government needed a reminder on the anniversary of 911 that legal action has yet to be taken against the perpetrators of that act and the people who stole the US Presidential election in the year 2000, senior WDS sources acknowledged.

People who still refuse to believe the reality of weather manipulation technology are encouraged to read the article at the following link as an introduction to the topic:
http://www.globalresearch.ca/the-ultimate-weapon-of-mass-destruction-owning-the-weather-for-military-use-2/5306386

In any case, Pentagon sources, for their part, say “Hurricanes, wars, and mayhem appear to be a failed cabal attempt to delay the global currency reset and gold-backed financial system as Irma downsized, and Katia, Jose lose their power.”

The weather warfare was only a small part of the high level brinkmanship going on as the September 30th payments deadline for the US corporate government approached.

The Trump administration and the military junta that backs it was using North Korea as an excuse to threaten all out nuclear war if the US government did not get funding to continue its operations past that day. Trump also used this tweet: “The United States is considering, in addition to other options, stopping all trade with any country doing business with North Korea,” to threaten to stop all trade with China.

As a result of all this bluster, the US government was given enough money to keep going until December in order to buy time for world leaders to come up with a more comprehensive conclusion to the ongoing US bankruptcy negotiations.

Asian secret society sources, for their part, are now saying they have backed off their plan to back bitcoin as an alternative to the current financial system. Although they did not give their reasons for this, they also admit the North Korean situation has kept them “very busy.”

For now at least, the Chinese have not gone ahead with their gold and yuan based oil futures trading, which would constitute a frontal assault on the US petro-dollar. Trump, for his part, having gotten a bit of money to kick the can down the road, has softened his North Korea war talk for now. The privately owned FRB as well as its Khazarian controlled counterparts the EU Central Bank and the Bank of Japan also got the green light to resume goosing world markets with unreal money.

In the US corporate media, this was all reported as though the three month extension in the US debt ceiling was entirely a US domestic issue that was solved via a compromise between Trump and Democratic Party officials.

This move has angered Trump’s base, with many former Trump associates now saying the Trump regime has de facto ended. Ousted Trump consigliari Steve Bannon gave an interview on CBS 60 minutes that was a “hit that unleashes him as eminence grise of Trump and wing man outside the White House to take on globalists, Republicans, China, and the deep state,” one Pentagon source claims.

CIA sources in Texas, for their part, say Trump’s compromise so angered Republican Party brass that Republican Senate Majority Leader “Mitchell McConnell and someone else put a contract out on Trump.”

What we have witnessed is little more than a temporary cease fire in a battle that is sure to heat up again over the coming weeks and months. What is at stake is control over the Federal Reserve Board and thus the right to print and distribute US dollars.

On that front, the Khazarian mob is still losing big time. “Israeli dual citizen, Rotshchild agent Stanley Fischer was booted out as FRB vice chair while goldmanite Gary Cohn was blocked from running the fed,” Pentagon sources note. The Trump regime is now going to be in the position to select 5 out of the 7 FRB governors, a situation not seen since 1936.

“It may well be that the FRB will be absorbed into [The US] Treasury when the gold-backed dollar is launched, as treasury Secretary [Steven] Mnuchin has refused to drop Andrew Jackson from the $20 bill,” the sources note. Jackson, of course, was the last US president who successfully ended Khazarian mob control of the US monetary system.

The system as it is currently run is unsustainable so, one way or another, a replacement will need to be found. The privately owned central banks have already put $2 trillion into propping up markets this year alone with the result that $7.4 trillion worth of bonds are now trading at negative interest rates. The financial markets are thus getting further and further out of touch with the real economy and no matter how hard the central bankers try to avoid reality, reality has a way of eventually catching up to you.
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-08/central-banks-have-purchased-2-trillion-assets-2017

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-09-03/what-global-recovery-global-negative-yielding-debt-hits-one-year-high-74-trillion

If the US military junta fails to take on the FRB within the US, the big move to end the privately owned central bank fiat money system may well come in Japan. A senior source in Japan’s royal family says that Japanese security police have compiled an arrest list of 700 Khazarian mob stooges in Japan. Of these, the top 70 are being followed 24 hours a day. Among those at the top of the arrest list are 5 former Prime Ministers, 4 former Bank of Japan governors, 3 former top Finance Ministry officials, 4 former chairmen of large banks and 8 top industrialists, the source says. The WDS has the list.

Source: Antimatrix.org

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2017 12:39:12 AM

With or Against Nature?

Copyright 2009-2017, Brenda Hoffman. All rights reserved. Please feel free to share this content with others, post on your blog, add to your newsletter, etc., but maintain this article’s integrity by including the author/channel: Brenda Hoffman & source website link: http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2017 12:45:09 AM

GFP Newsletter - 9/10/2017

will's picture

If you expect you will be frustrated; if you don't expect you will be fulfilled.

-Rajneesh

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2017 12:51:24 AM

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2017

Emmanuel Dagher ~ September energy Forecast

My friend,

It’s a blessing for me to connect with you this way every month. Your presence is helping to raise the consciousness of the planet, and for that and so much more, I am grateful.

We have much to catch up on, so let’s get right to it.

What an eventful summer it has been! So many internal and external shifts have taken place in our lives and in the world over the past three months.

For many empaths, these shifts felt like being in the high spin cycle of a washing machine, especially with everything coming at us in such a scattered way.

Focused and Inspired

Over the next few weeks, the scattered energies will alchemize themselves into a more focused energy.

This focused energy will help to stimulate inner feelings of empowerment, passion, and inspiration, which will help get things moving again in our lives in a way that feels productive and progressive.

These focused energies will awaken something within us that have long been dormant.

The image that keeps coming up is that of a golden lioness/lion that has been fully awakened from a deep sleep.

The physical feeling that keeps coming up is passion in every cell and fiber of the body.

A big part of this new, focused energy has to do with the effects of the two eclipses that we moved through recently, in addition to Saturn going direct at the end of August, after being in retrograde since April 6.

Add Mercury going direct on September 5 to this celestial cocktail mix, and we find that a new inner flame is being lit.

That inner flame will help us move past any stagnancy rooted in victim consciousness, supporting our return to our powerful, majestic selves. From there, we can move forward with greater joy, intention, and ease.

Something to note: During a Saturn retrograde, we are given the opportunity to renegotiate and review any past activities or commitments that have been a source of frustration for us.

We get the opportunity to tie up loose ends, and finish uncompleted tasks in our immediate environment.

The Saturn retrograde is also about quickly learning lessons from old karmic patterns that have not fully resolved yet. This has probably felt bumpy at times, because we can feel stuck and unmoving about an issue, while our emotions are all over the place.

Saturn retrograde is a pause for responsibility. It creates a type of disruption in the process of engaging our awareness and energy in something. This often creates a sense of incompleteness.

But that is all about to change now.

Long-range goals and projects can progress smoothly again. Delays can clear up, and moving forward will feel much easier.

Things that felt like a standstill will start expanding again. If there’s an idea, project, or opportunity that you have been sitting on for a while, now is the time to go for it! Just make sure it’s something that feels joyous, expansive, and in alignment with your most positive self.

If it does, then that is your confirmation to go ahead and move forward with it. The electricity in the air now is in full support of the manifestation of your greatest visions!

Over the next few days and weeks, you may notice feelings of being more inspired, free, active, blessed, motivated, excited, joyful, open, energized, and loving.

This is all a confirmation that things are moving forward for you, and that you've worked through much of the karmic lessons that can come with Saturn retrograde.

This focused intention will be with us for the rest of the year. It will allow us to be more productive, both in our personal lives and in the larger sense, on the world stage.

Stable and Grounded

The energies of September will also support us in feeling more stable and grounded.

When we are grounded and stable, we operate at our most powerful, which is always found in the present moment.

Becoming present allows us to transcend the illusions of time. It's from this space of no-time (a place of nonattachment) that our greatest, most desired intentions can manifest.

Here are some simple things we can do to feel more stable and grounded:

Walk or stand on the Earth (soil, grass, or sand) with bare feet

Express gratitude daily

Spend more time in Nature

Have compassion and love for the thoughts our mind has, without needing to judge them

Get connected fully to our five senses, taking quiet moments to notice the sounds, shapes, colors, tastes, textures, and scents all around us

Look into the eyes of everyone we meet, remembering that they are a reflection of the Universe
To the mind, and to those who identify more with being free spirits, the idea of being grounded may seem limiting. This usually stems from the idea that the word "grounded" implies being fixed or inflexible.

However, the opposite is true.

When we choose to be stable and grounded, we instantly bring ourselves into the flow of the present moment. Again, it’s in the present moment where we operate from our most powerful state.

It's in the present that most of our freedom is experienced, because we are no longer bound to the past or the future.

Being grounded in the present moment allows us to fully enjoy our lives, while being open to all the new blessings life has available to us.

Support and Community

This is an excellent time to get clear on what we desire to bring into our lives.

Here are some helpful questions we can ask ourselves to get more clarity on what we want to create more of:

“What excites me?”
"What are some things I loved doing as a child that I can integrate into my present reality?”
"What feels expansive and good to me?"
These questions can help us get clear on what we really want to experience more of.

Once we have that clarity, it becomes easier to take action and to ask for support.

Most of us have shied away from asking for support from others, either because we were not clear on where we truly needed their support, or because we had been conditioned to believe that getting what we want takes something from someone else, as if we are creating a burden for them.

Life is about being part of the human experience. One of the main components of the human experience is being part of a community.

We are here to share our blessings with one another. If you are surrounded by people who do not want to support or help you, it’s usually a reflection of how you have been treating yourself or others.

Are you generous with your support towards yourself and others? Do you offer support without expecting anything return? Does it feel easy and fun for you to share your blessings with the world?

When you can fully answer “yes” to these questions, you will notice abundantly available support in your life.

When we share and express what we desire with the Universe and those around us by asking for support, we open ourselves up to receiving opportunities we may not have otherwise had a chance to experience before.

The Universe wants to give us everything we've ever desired for ourselves. It's just a matter of how open we are to receiving it.

If you are ever feeling unsupported, find an opportunity to support someone else, even if it’s someone you don’t know very well.

This act of kindness will shift the energies for you, and open your mind, eyes, and heart to knowing that life is much more than separating ourselves and hiding from others.

It’s about living, loving, and sharing our gifts and our presence openly.

The next few months will nudge us to open ourselves up to receiving and giving support.

It’s time to release the pride or old patterns that we’ve allowed to hold us back from living our most desired reality.

Till next time,

Miraculously yours,

Emmanuel

Again, a profound thank you for your sacred love offering that allows this page to remain 100% free for everyone to read!
Donate

Emmanuel new pic July small

Please make yourself at home on my website, and feel free to browse around to see if there's anything else that you may resonate with or find support in.

©2009-2017 Emmanuel Dagher All Rights Reserved www.emmanueldagher.com You are absolutely welcome to share and distribute these forecasts with others as you feel guided. Please make sure to keep the integrity of this article by including the author & source website link.

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2017 1:02:43 AM

MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 11, 2017

Shanta Gabriel ~ Your Way to Freedom is by Total Acceptance of Your Incredible Differences.

Shanta Gabriel
Growing up in the military, it was never cool to be different from everyone else. Try as I might however, I could never blend in as was required of me. I tried to be like a chameleon changing my color to please everyone, but it never worked. For most of my life, I felt as though I was strangely different than other people.

The awareness that I could not fit into other people's agendas, and that I did not think or feel like others, plagued me and lessened my self-esteem. I wanted so much to be loved and accepted as I was. Underneath it all, I was the one who was judging myself the most harshly for being different. In the wisdom of my soul, the separateness of this experience drove me to the spiritual path.

When I first started being coached by Archangel Gabriel in 1990, I was flooded with a new kind of love in my heart. It helped me to feel that it was my own acceptance and love of myself that could change the course of my life. I was shown that the qualities that I felt others dismissed in me were, in fact, the ones that allowed me to bring my gifts and talents forward to empower my life.

Many highly sensitive souls are especially aware of the often monumental ways that they are different. It often causes severe issues with confidence and self-esteem, and yet it is these unique and incredible qualities that the Earth needs right now. In fact since 2012, we are being amazingly supported by the Universe to be our most authentic selves and people seem to be more open to our gifts now.

Only you can offer your special gifts to the symphony of all life. Those aspects that may have most embarrassed you throughout your life are the ones that life is calling you to bring to the world. These qualities are your soul gifts that you have developed for lifetimes.

No matter what it feels like, you have beautiful qualities and inspiration to offer to the world. With patience and an open heart, these gifts are springing into your awareness. Do your best not to judge yourself. This is a time when the innocent being within you is asking for your loving acceptance.

With your own loving-kindness and compassion for yourself, trust opens within you and more gifts are able to surface. All is in Divine Timing. Your support system is coming together on all levels to assist you. It is an especially important time for you to relax and receive. Know that all is well. And so it is.

Divine Presence,

May I know in my heart and mind the special gifts my soul has brought into this life for me to use. I ask for greater Trust in myself and Faith that I am being inspired and guided in every moment. Help me to receive the inspiration within me at a deeper level than ever before. I ask for the strength and the courage to use my soul's gifts as a blessing to the world.

Please assist me to hear the song within me that makes my heart sing, and give me the confidence to share it with others in appropriate ways.

I ask to see the Beauty that is opening within me. I want to be a radiant Light to the world and use my gifts and talents to serve in beautiful ways. May all that I do be in harmony with my Soul's purpose.

Thank you for blessing me so I remember that it is safe to expand into new levels of Love, Success and Abundance in every area of my life. For these and all my gifts and blessings, I say thank you God. And so it is.

Shanta Gabriel
September 10, 2017

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!