Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/17/2017 11:30:08 PM

Arcturian Council: Uniting the Galaxy

arcturian councilGreetings. We are the Arcturian Council. We are pleased to connect with all of you.

We have awakened within you a sense of your connection to the other parts of the galaxy where you have incarnated previously. We, and others like us, are making it possible for you to travel to the far reaches of the galaxy without needing to actually leave your physical homes. This experience for you is meant to trigger within you memories of living on other worlds, and we can see that you are responding to the energies that we transmit and that you are taking what we are giving to you and incorporating it into your consciousness and your sense of self.

This is an awakening that occurs in tiny steps and monumental leaps. You can expect to receive more communication through your dreams of the lifetimes that you have lived in the Arcturian star system and in all of the other star systems in your galaxy. When you look within yourself for evidence of what we are saying, all you need to do is feel for the diversity that exists within the human being.

You are such diverse creatures with so many different ways of being in the world. Each of you has known yourselves as several different beings throughout the course of one lifetime, and you can count on shifting that sense of who you are even more in the coming months and years.

This revelation that you have about yourselves and your origins is not meant to get you to want to leave Earth behind. We are not attempting to lure you off planet or to give you the impression that you are supposed to be somewhere else in the galaxy. We want you all to see yourselves as the ones who are uniting beings from all different parts of the galaxy, beings that come in different forms, shapes, and sizes.

We want you to look within yourselves for that sense that you are in fact meant for something big, meant to unite the galaxy. And you are also meant to continue to spread yourselves and your DNA around to allow others in this galaxy to feel what the Earthly experience is like. You are captivating to us, as we are to you, and it is the mutual interest that we have in each other that continues to bring about the expansion of the galaxy and the universe.

We are the Arcturian Council, and we have enjoyed connecting with you.

» Source – Channel: Daniel Scranton

(eraoflight.com)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2017 11:31:21 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/16/2017

will's picture

A man who cannot learn anymore is already old. A man who cannot learn anymore is already dead - now there is no purpose for him to be here. Life is a school, a discipline; it is a learning process. If you have stopped learning, you are already dead. Sufis say that ordinarily people die at thirty and are buried at sixty. When you stop learning, you are dead.

-
Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/17/2017 11:36:23 PM

Sparklers Like Stars

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Stay by My Side. Know where you are. Abide with Me. No need to run away nor to wander off. There is nothing you have to do but to choose to be by My side. We shall all the treasures prove. Let Us turn Fair Days to Sparklers like Stars. Together, We light up the Universe. Now you live in Truth and no longer in speculation. Speculation amounts to doubt. Lay down a royal carpet. You are to be caught up in Truth. Love is Truth. The Truth of Love is the Lay of the Land.

No longer does Life on Earth possibly take on the Role of Heave Ho. Burdens, be gone. Burdens serve no good purpose. Burdens are wastrels. Unburden yourself, and you unburden the World. Champion Life. You are Heaven Born and Heaven Chosen. You are not a fly-by-night, here and there and nowhere. You are not meant to be skittery. Soar on Light of Love. All Light is Ours. You are the Light, and Light shall lead the Way. You are the Precursor of Light. You light up the world. We light up the world.

Know that you reach My Heart. Know that you are My Heart. You are My Love on Earth. You are the Blessing of My Heart. There is no wilderness. Speak for Me. Embrace the Earth. You are the Deliverer and Signaler of Love. Hasten the Awakening of the World. Hasten your Crossing of the Universe, and you hasten Magnificence. There is nothing else to hasten.

You are established as a Precursor of My Will. Sign your Name to a Declaration of God. You are before Speech, and you are explicit. Hallowed be Thy Name. We share Life in Heaven as on Earth. We share Magnificence. There is nothing else to share. Why are you dumfounded?

You emblazon My Heart and Vision across the Universe. You lift the Skies. You were never a Solo Act.

Certainly, I carry you across the Firmament. I carry you across the Highest Heaven. And you carry Me. We are reciprocal. There is not One of Us without the Other. There is no Other. There is nothing but Oneness. We are Oneness. There is naught but Oneness. Oneness is Thy Name.

You were never lost. The concept of Lostness is a mistake of your Intellect. It is a fool’s errand. You are no fool. You can stop pretending. You are an Exponent of Love, and All Love is Mine. Go before Me, and come after Me. Light the Sky with Me. Light Hearts. No one is to be left out, not in the least. Rather, My Children are the Most.

We, you and I, are serious about this, and We are sincere, and We delight in Oneness. Joy reaches. No longer do you hover. We reach Joy, and Joy reaches Us. We connect Joy to Joy. We reach everywhere.

A Sense of Desolation has no place in Creation. Anything that is not Joy is false. It is not True. It is fake. Kid yourself no longer. No longer do you grope for explanation. Be joy. May your heart Dance to the Tune of Joy. May you fill the Earth with Joy. Be Joy, and no longer be mistaken.

Consider that there are no missteps. You are on your way to Joy, and you take the World with you. The Universe swings around to greet Us All. There is no absence of greeting. Hail to the World. Take off the lid from the world. Love rises. Love triumphs. The Heart triumphs. You triumph.

Disband doubt. Have no doubt. Love is assured. Love is the King of the Mountain. You are On High. We, you and I, carry the Universe. You are the Universe. Hail, Hail, the Gang is all here.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/sparklers-like-stars.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2017 7:01:11 PM

Sandra Walter: Mount Shasta Anniversary Edition!

Mount Shasta Anniversary Edition

Sandra Walter, May 17, 2017 by email

Blessings, Beloved ~

I AM honored to be celebrating my five-year Shasta-versary this day, along with the first anniversary of our global Unity Meditations!

Intentions to create new videos were overwhelmed by Gatework. It’s just too transformative of a passage to spend hours filming and editing at the computer. The energy coming in is very stimulating and creative, and the new trajectory/ highest timeline rules moment-by-moment endeavors. So it is, I choose to stay open and focused through the New Moon.

________

Gateway Event: Join us on SUNday May 21 for an online retreat!
Click on the banner below for details and registration

_________

Subscriber Survey: Feedback Rewarded

Complete the survey, enter to win a free year of Ascension Pathaccess!
Five winners will be randomly selected from the entries.

_________

New Article: Magentic Shifts and Celebrating Service

We have entered the Gateway zone yet again. Gatekeepers opened for this passage yesterday, and this energy feels unique. This will be a brief update; sitting at the keyboard is difficult, and I must stay focused since this Gateway is on the highlighted list for the year’s unfoldments.

Cosmic Trigger: Mental, Emotional and Spiritual Stability Required

May 19-21 is our trigger point, with its initial acceleration lasting through the New Moon on Thursday May 25. This Gateway amplifies the magnetic shifts that were caused by the Primary timeline Ascension of Gaia on the 12-12-12. This light is reverberating through the dimensions and densities, and causes crystalline core expansion in Gaia, which in turn causes expansion in our consciousness.

This is why the lower timelines have been dropping, and why the 5D purer frequencies kicked in since the Equinox. The Universal rewrite, commanded from Source itself, is shifting the magnetics of the lower dimensional torus fields and grid systems. You may sense a connection between service of the past (2012) and service in the Now, as the higher trajectory of Ascension vibrates like ripples through the lower realities.

Each of the Gateway adjustments this year has been a palpable experience for the Ascending collective. This Gateway may present a heightened experience of Primary Timeline for many. Feel into the larger perspective; the acceleration of goodness is a complimentary point of focus.

READ THE FULL ARTICLE HERE

In Love, Light and Service,
Sandra

SUNDAY MAY 21 @ 11am PT
$22 Live Online Retreat Event
$222 Retreat PLUS a Year of Ascension Path class access!
SUNdays at 8:11am PT, 11:11am PT & 5:11pm PT
NEW on the Global Meditation page: Free images and details to easily spread the word on your websites and social media!
Gateways: Magnetic Shifts and Celebrating Service
May 21 – Online Retreat with Lauren Galey
June 28 – Galactic Connections with Alexandra Meadors
COMPREHENSIVE GUIDANCE FOR ASCENSION
COMPLIMENTARY ASCENSION TOOLS
BLESSINGS AND PEACE TO ALL OF CREATION!

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/18/2017 7:05:41 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday May 18, 2017

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!