Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/22/2017 6:56:06 PM

FROM WISE OWL MARINA

Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Third Quarter Moon Phase: revise, realign

Moon in Capricorn/Aquarius 9:29 pm ET/1:29 pm UT

Aspect of the Aeon Sophia (Wisdom): all ten Emissaries of Wisdom

Aspect of the Aeon Thelete (Will): Seth, God of the North

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: "the race begins: intent on outdistancing his rivals, a jockey spurs his horse to great speed"

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: "the magic carpet of Oriental imagery"

Today's report is once again in audio format.

Oracle Report members, please see your daily email for a link to the recorded message!

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2017 12:54:07 AM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday March 22, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

So many enlightening human beings have regret or shame over choices they made pre-awakening. We love you for your tender hearts and accountability! But what if your darkest days were simply the starting point and you have come so far simply to experience and demonstrate the evolution humans are capable of? What if you were assisting in the creation of new templates of possibility and vibrational range? What if every single time you choose love, light, forgiveness, acceptance, authenticity, and peace you continue to show what is possible for those who are in their darkest days? What if that starting place was necessary for you to fully experience the beauty and joy of discovering your own divinity and to energetically support the potential for others to do the same as well? ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/03/22/daily-message-wednesday-march-22-2017/

Category:

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2017 12:57:21 AM

You Shape Your World

You Shape Your World

The Creator Writings

transcribed by Jennifer Farley, ThetaHealing Instructor/Practitioner

You Shape Your World

Today, you are invited to take a moment to focus on the thoughts and words you use throughout your day. How much time is focused on the negative? How much on the positive? These things definitively shape the world you live in and you are always given a choice as to which direction that life takes. Do not, for one second, be afraid of this immense power…..instead, use it wisely. ~ Creator

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2017 1:17:25 AM

GFP Newsletter - 3/21/2017

will's picture

People are afraid of life, and they are afraid of life because life is only possible if you are capable of being wild - wild in your love, wild in your song, wild in your dance. This is where fear is.

Who is afraid of death? I have never come across such a person. And almost every person I have come across is afraid of life.

Drop fear of life .... Because either you can be afraid or you can live; it is up to you. And what is there to be afraid of? You can't lose anything. You have everything to gain.

Drop all fears and jump totally into life.

Then one day death will come as a welcome guest, not your enemy, and you will enjoy death more than you have enjoyed life, because death has its own beauties.

And death is very rare because it happens once in a while - life is everyday.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/23/2017 1:24:39 AM

Getting to Know You

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Everyone has a unique story. Born into the same family, both parents the same, no two children are alike. For all you can tell, the children could have come together from the ends of Earth, yet somehow they find themselves living their childhoods together. As you may see it, it is a puzzle that children so disparate could have ever somehow come to live together. It seems impossible, and it also seems destined.

Had the children been assembled in an orphanage together, the chooser's eyes closed, could they have turned out so unmatched as they were? Yet there is family, and desire for family and desire to belong and perhaps desire not to belong as well.

Everyone is unique. You are unique. Wherever you were born, no matter the circumstances, you are you and, often, you are a surprise to yourself.

There is a song called Getting to Know You.

Gettin' to know you,
Gettin' to know all about you.
Gettin' to like you,
Gettin' to hope you like me.

Your Life on Earth is a remarkable opportunity to form a relationship with yourself. Bouncing off of other people is one way you find out who you are.

Yes, in the world, you are getting to know this personality you are this lifetime. At the same time, you are also discovering the underlying Truth of You.

You are all One in the relative world regardless of individuality. Oneness is the Reality in the midst of individuality. No matter what you look like, what family you were born to, in terms of personality on Earth, there is no other just like you. You are incomparable, yet in Oneness, all are United with All, and you are Oneness.

Appreciate Oneness, and appreciate Uniqueness. The twain shall meet.

Oneness, in terms of the world, does not mean you have to assume the characteristics of everyone else or anyone else. You don't have to try. What a relief to be yourself and not have to play a different role and be away from yourself.

Everyone's story in the world begins with Once upon a time. Regardless, Once upon a time is how stories on Earth begin.

Your story on a higher and deeper level has nothing to do with time, for you have always been, and time has nothing to do with you, for you are timeless, and timeless means Eternal. Eternal is not long-lasting. In terms of Eternal, there is no counting. Long or short do not have anything to do with Eternal.

You are not a deck of cards laid out here and there every now and then. You belong to the Lineage of God. You are My Radiance. You are My Being on Earth. We, the noted you and I, are so full of dimensions that We are out of the Realm of Dimension. We soar beyond dimension, or you can say that We never run out of dimensions, for We go deep. We are endless. We are Eternal. We are Eternity and Infinity rolled up in One.

I had a thought, and My thought became an idea, and you have chased My Love, even as Love goes far beyond the concept of idea.

Even on the level of Once upon a time, even in costume, even through illusion, you are still Oneness, only you have been Oneness without the realization that you are. You are still seeking the Oneness that you are and always were.

Circumstances have been major to you, yet circumstances are not relevant to Who You Are. What do circumstances have to do with Oneness?

You may still be playing Hide Go Seek with yourself in the world. In fact, you most certainly are.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/getting-to-know-you.html-0 - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!