Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/21/2019 6:34:58 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday September 21, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture
Love is the balm that soothes resistance. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2019 6:36:19 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/20/2019

will's picture

This life is an overnight's stay, a caravanserai. Don't settle in it. Use the opportunity to reach higher and higher and higher, because there is no end to heights, to depths. But remember always, don't take life for granted: it is only an opportunity, with immense potential and possibilities. But if you start thinking that you have already arrived because you are alive, you will miss the whole point.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/21/2019 11:43:42 PM

David Wilcock 9-15-19 FB post… “Major, major life shifts for the positive are happening”

This came out a few days ago, and I’d intended to post earlier. There is some information in here, which may be of interest to a few readers.

I feel the title of this post sums up what many have been experiencing these past few weeks, months. Major life shifts, healings, addressing of physical, mental, emotional, spiritual issues, which have been “brought into the open” for resolution.

“Major, major life shifts for the positive are happening. We are also on the verge of great Alliance advancements. I very likely will be coming out with an article some time this week, so stay tuned!

“Pete [Peterson]’s death was just one aspect of what has been a very difficult road of mass betrayal, cord-cutting and healing. [see Joan Wheaton’s notes, for more info.]

“As a result of very recent efforts I have made, I am truly psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life.

“Everything we have all been working towards is happening… and this is indeed “the calm before the storm.”… We are only as little as a few weeks away from some stunning advancements.”

——————————————————

David Wilcock FaceBook post 9-15-19

I am doing my usual September sabbatical in Canada and getting quite a bit out of the meditation and solitude.

Major, major life shifts for the positive are happening. We are also on the verge of great Alliance advancements.

I very likely will be coming out with an article some time this week, so stay tuned!

I have been doing a great deal of inner work and reflection on the events of the past year and a half.

Pete’s death was just one aspect of what has been a very difficult road of mass betrayal, cord-cutting and healing.

Elizabeth has written a very nice missive about what we’ve both been through as a unit, so check that out. https://elizabethwilcock.com/recapitulation-2019-harvest-moon/

The reception is so bad out here that it took several minutes to get to the point where I could write this!

I have been sleeping an average of 10 hours a day and really resting up for this next phase, which will be huge.

Everything we have all been working towards is happening… and this is indeed “the calm before the storm.”

As a result of very recent efforts I have made, I am truly psychopath-free for the first time in my adult life.

It feels terrific and I look forward to what that life is going to bring as we go through this epic unveiling process.

There are a variety of things I am seeing and hearing that may not be obvious, so an article is forthcoming.

We are only as little as a few weeks away from some stunning advancements.

I am enjoying my rest while the opportunity still exists, as things are going to go really fast once this happens!

About Kauilapele

I am a Spirit of Light working with energies on this planet on the Big Island of Hawai'i (for 15 years). My spiritual missions have taken me from the Big Island of Hawai'i to neighbor islands (Oahu, Kauai), as well as to Turtle Island (N. America), Peru (Cusco), Bolivia (Lake Titicaca), and Egypt (Gizeh, Saqqara, the Pyramids) (see my YouTube page).

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2019 12:00:25 AM

GaiaPortal 9-18-19… “Predilections are dissolved”

This new GaiaPortal came out the night before leaving for the 190918 Journey to Kilauea, which essentially was a Journey of and for completion.

What resonates here is that the paradigm of living by one’s “Predilections” (to me, meaning “weak wishes” or “desires for the earthly) is ending (being completed), and is being replaced by each learning to live via their “Truth of BEingness”. As we do this, “Garrisons of Light come to the forefront”, and we may then hear the “Rejoicing of the Archangels”.

Sounds good to me!

——————————————————

Predilections are dissolved

Predilections are dissolved.

Truth of BEingness replaces.

Humanity expands, as hu-manity fades.

Garrisons of Light come to the forefront.

Archangelics rejoice.

gaia_portal

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/22/2019 12:25:58 AM
Cosmic Frequency Shift In Progress/ The Advanced Council Of Interplanetary Light Message

By Diane Canfield

Blessings Everyone,

Cosmic Shift

A Cosmic Frequency Shift is now in progress. This has been building since my last article reporting on the dimensional shift taking place on my you tube video on July 22nd. You can find that on my youtube channel.

The past few days I have been experiencing extreme bliss. This bliss is so intense, its as if I have entered another dimension. Along with this is feeling Very Light in the body. This comes after a period of a couple weeks of heavy downloads. If you are still in the download process, work through this by releasing all that does not serve you and then you will be ready for the estatic feelings that come through afterwards.

As I have talked about in my articles in the past, this is what we go through in the Ascension Process. Weeks of downloads that are difficult to get through and then when this darkness is released and worked through, we are rewarded with days of feeling great and blissful. I always look forward to the releasing so I can then enjoy the wonderful/beautiful feelings that come later.

Light codes are now streaming in with this Cosmic frequency shift, to accelerate humankind. Many things that you did not realize before now will become clear to you and you may wonder why did I not realize this before when it seems so very crystal clear to now.

The higher realms include information unknown to us at this moment, it is only when we reach higher states of awareness that we are able to access this information.

These Light Codes are specific for raising our awareness to the higher levels, which must be done in order to inhabit New Earth.

Many of you may remember a few years back when I wrote an article detailing how I had found a broken plate in my cupboard and this only happens when we are shifting dimensionally. This is not just any broken plate, the plate was found completely together and sitting in the cupboard and when I went to pick it up and put it on the kitchen counter, the plate split right in half. This same thing happened again about a week ago and now again today. Imagine the stress on our bodies as we go through these shifts that can break plates and bowls in half. Yes the dimension shifts do cause strange occurrences. Look for these in your own life as well.

Frequency shifts can also cause sudden illnesses and to occur. The frequencies coming in can be so strong, if the person has a weak spot in the body, this can be too much for them to handle. All unhealed trauma leads to weaknesses in the body , this is why it is vital for very person to work on healing themselves and if they don’t know where to start to seek out healers such as myself or others.

As I talked about the Mandela effect taking place in the past two weeks, many may notice things they have not noticed before, or that things seem to have changed. These are all signs of shifting dimensions. Expect to see more Mandela effects in the next few months.

You may have noticed recently time is flying by. Time has been speeding up and each day now flies by. This happens as we continue to move forward into no time or zero point.

The Advanced Council of Interplanetary Light

Important Message from The Advanced Council of Interplanetary Light/ just coming in as I am writing this and they want everyone to pay attention to this:

Do not get bogged down with negativity at this time. We are sending you LIGHT CODES to expand your awareness. When you head towards anything negative, you will not be able to see/feel or hear the light codes streaming in for you. Humanity has reached a high enough level of awareness they can now drop all negativity from their beings/levels. Focus now instead on reaching higher states of enlightenment and help others to reach this stage. This is the stage we exist in and these are what the light codes are embedded with to help every person on planet earth jump to New Earth.

( The Advanced Council of InterplanetaryLight is a group of 5 races of ET’s that I have seen in person over the last 20 years )

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!