Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
1/17/2019 11:57:33 PM

Whose Life is This?

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, from Heaven, you came to Earth. You have been on an adventure day and night, awake and asleep. You sure haven't been stuck in one place. We, you and I as One, dance through the horizon, and We dance for joy. You and I swing as One. We dance non-stop with exhilaration. Our One Heart dances to beat the band and to elevate Earth.

"God, I ask you: You know the extent to which I can leap? Why do the imagined others in the world seem to know what I should do and believe, and they know limits to set on me and where to skip over me?

"When I say I require help, I will ask.

"When I cry out: "I can't find my way," why do others not see me as knowing? Why do others in the world believe they have the last word to say about me? Sometimes I feel so stifled and so and feel so desirous of being seen and heard.

"It seems I have to fight to be seen. I have to yell to be heard. Am I not sanctioned by the world at large? Am I asking too much to exist as myself on Earth and not as how someone else thinks I ought to be? Dear God, sometimes I feel gagged and bound.

"The world often seems too stringent on me, as if I exist only with someone else's sanction.

"God, I have mostly thought life is made of You and that I also exist. Too often it seems that I may not be seen at all.

"God, I ask, on Your behalf, to please allow me to exist as I exist on my own terms and that the world let me exist without trying hard to change me. I don't like feeling compressed. You, God, on the other hand, expand me, and that's fine with me.

"I ask for peace. I ask to be allowed to be free from what seems to smother me. It can't be so that all in the world know more about me than I know for myself. Please help me fend off others from thinking they know my own life better than I do and that I am to go
according to another's worldly will.

"Where does freedom exist for me? I may not know it all, yet I yearn to speak up for myself. I don't want to be tied and bound.

"Why must everyone and his brother be so sure they know better than I how I am to pursue life better than I know myself? I will improve myself, thank you.

"Otherwise, I want to run away. There are those who deem to improve me at every turn; I can hardly breathe.

"God, tell me, please, that no one is to take over my God-given life. Will You declare this in no uncertain terms? It feels like no one hears me but You, God. I am so grateful to You. You do see Me from across the miles. You see me. You care. You let me be. You let me play my part. You do not order me around.

"God, I don't ask to be seated at the head of the table. I just want to exist free and clear.

"Am I the only one who feels smothered?

"God, You have cried out: 'Let My People go.'"

"I know You would free me. I feel Your welcome. It is the world that has its doubts about me. Do I abjectly recluse myself from being seen? God, have I been shunted away? I do not see my place card. I see You, God. I see You smiling at me. It seems like the world simply doesn't see me. The rest of the world bears me no ill will but just cannot see me in the crowd. Is this how it is to be, dear God? I crave my freedom."

http://heavenletters.org/whose-life-is-this.html

Thank you for including this link when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2019 6:30:30 PM

Four Steps to the Great Awakening!

Writers Corner

By Robin J. Bloom

The great mass awakening is arriving soon! Can you see or feel our world changing? Energetically, this concept of light expansion and awakening is nearing a 51% tipping point reaching a critical mass of the light quotient that is uniquely held within each of our bodies.

This tipping point is incrementally manifesting right before our very eyes. Look around, the old illusions of separation are being replaced with a more compassionate viewpoint.

Globally, people are standing up and speaking out about social and environmental injustices, inequities, and living life per status quo on a planet that needs our help.

The resulting heart-opening experiences will affect all of life on planet Earth in the very best of ways. For some, this may appear like chaos as the higher energies of light support the releasing of denser energies, such as the emotion of fear that underlies the unleashing of anger, judgment, or blame.

Releasing fear is a process that, although uncomfortable, is a necessary step to allow more light to enter your field.

The energies are very palpable. For me, this feels like being squeezed down through a funnel as the denser and more contracting energies are released prior to allowing more light to flood into the cells.

And for others, the light will bring feelings of love and bliss. This group would be those souls or lightworkers who are awakened/awakening to their love presence.

The remaining group would include those individuals who are more comfortable living life as usual or in a state of fear and survival.

What can you do?

1) Breathe. Smile and take three deep breaths throughout your day. Immediately, your physiology will improve. Affirm all is well and safe in your world.

2) Connect with nature or animals. Welcome the changes and be good to yourself, especially on more challenging days. Rest when needed. Remain in a state of love.

3) Drink plenty of water regularly to help detox the body and fortify the cells in allowing more light to enter. Adding lemon juice will aid detoxification by alkalizing the body. And, as always, remember to be happy.

4) Eat healthy organic food along with raw fruits and vegetables that contain greater life force. Adding organic parsley (parsley is high in iron and impacts your hemoglobin) daily to your diet will assist with the physical detox by oxygenating the cells to bring in more light and oxygen to help you feel better.

In truth, we have all been bathed in this awakening for some time. Some indications of the energy influx include the appearance of colorful rainbows with greater intensity, clarity, and formations of light. Personally, I have experienced rainbows that are beautifully perched on the horizon of the ocean as if floating on the water.

At night, the stars are shining brightly with glimpses of red and green, and the moon is, at times, engulfed in a ring of color.

Electronics are also having a higher occurrence of disruption and the physical body is responding with aches, pains, and ailments that come and go unexpectedly.

The great awakening points to the culmination of love energy that souls have called forth to expand and evolve back into a life of harmony and peace.

An example of this manifesting process would be to envision the world where conflicts of war, famine, and homelessness are replaced with supportive relationships of cooperation, collaboration, and community building with equitable solutions to these struggles. This reality is becoming more tangible.

Another point to note, the Earth is a planet of free-will, meaning we are each the creators of our reality. This feature of life is to be honored.

Some souls are electing to return home/exiting the planet to assist humanity and Gaia from across the veil of the spiritual realms.

Others will choose to complete their life plans in a more survival state of consciousness that will continue to teach many lessons of love, all according to each soul’s plan.

What remains is the knowledge that we as souls create our contract prior to birth that entails our life path themes and lessons to be mastered within this lifetime. Everyone has guides and angels to assist their earthly ventures when requested. No one is ever alone; energetically, we are all interconnected as love–the love who we truly are and what every soul desires.

It is now the moment to begin contemplating a new way of living life as we cease the old ways of strife and embrace these new energies of love and compassion for each other and our planet.

Know we are each doing our very best regardless of what may transpire.

Trust, breathe and be well. Together we are creating a new world.

https://www.robinjbloom.com/spiritual-blog

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2019 6:42:23 PM

Mike Quinsey - Channeling His Higher Self - January 18, 2019

18th January 2019. Mike Quinsey.

Time is passing by quicker than ever and that fact alone is proof that you are well on the way to Ascension. Much help is being given to you who have already set your path on ascending, and short of changing your mind you are assured of success. As your Guides can now come closer to you, they will be able to directly influence you thus helping to keep you to your life plan. In the midst of all of the turmoil occurring on Earth, it is necessary if not vital that you keep looking straight ahead never losing sight of your goal. At your level there are still hurdles to overcome, but they should be relatively easy for you to deal with at your advanced stage of evolution. Temptations still abound but you will have successfully handled it so far and there is no reason why you should not continue to do so in the future.

The changes taking place on Earth are necessary to move on those who are unable to lift themselves up, or who are sometimes held back by the dark Ones. As enlightened souls move into positions of power and importance, you shall begin to see the changes have a positive effect. With the authority bestowed upon them and the intent to bring all into the Light, they will make important changes that will be noticed and felt. Many of them are to get the right people into power so that there can be a collective move to bring Humanity out of the dark realms and into the Light. However, many people are of good heart, and seek a way to express their willingness to help other souls looking for a way forward, but find difficulty in locating an outlet for their desires. They need not worry as their Guides will be well aware of their intentions and will lead them forward so that the opportunities come their way.

Understand that your Guides know you better than you know yourself, and are also aware of your life plan and intentions. So if you feel urged to take a certain path give it serious consideration as they may be trying to “push” you in the right direction to serve your needs. Unless you are in a karmic situation where a certain experience is due, you have total freewill but use it wisely. In fact, as so many have moved with the changes you are finding that life is running more smoothly and that is to be expected. Some karma may have been held over but in principle it is now dealt with straight away. In fact, now that you have long passed the marker progress should be exciting and fulfilling. The “pot of gold” at the end of the rainbow may be elusive but you are getting nearer to the peace and calm that awaits you.

Peace is being enforced where possible and necessary because many still harbour visions of “blood and glory” although modern warfare and weaponry is becoming so deadly it is a path to a quick death. The realisation has come to many that wars are pointless and heart breaking, often causing immense trauma for those that survive who suffer mentally for a long time afterwards. Humans are becoming more sensitive to the taking of life of another human Being, and their reluctance to do so is starting to show. These are the beginnings of a great change with regards to how others are viewed, who are in essence exactly the same as you and simply want a good happy life where all can live in complete harmony. It is not a pipe dream and will happen and must come, and bring peace to Mother Earth and all life that lives upon her.

Peace starts with the people who only want to express love for each other, and you could say that it is catching as when others see your calmness and happiness in all circumstances, they want to know your secret. It is happening now but like all major changes takes time to really impose itself upon the people. Does anyone really want to live with the uncertainty of life that war and strife cause, of course not, and in times of war people are conscripted into the services and are given no other choice. Be assured it will change, it has to as there will be no place for such energies in the near future. Those that maintain such urges for war and all connected with it will eventually find themselves with like kind, whilst those who are at peace will ascend.

Many of you have a reasonable idea of the changes that are coming and since they bring peace are eager for them to come into being. On Earth how quickly it happens is largely down to the people themselves, so we encourage you to move yourselves into the higher vibrations and live your life accordingly. Such changes are coming as you enter deeper into a new area of Space. It is all associated with the upliftment that will eventually lead to Ascension. You live in a society where people are at all different levels of evolution and some are totally unprepared for the changes. Nevertheless there is time for them to lift up, but they must have the desire to do so and many literally have no such interest in the future. Their position and desire to stay in their present situation is respected, as when they feel the urge to move on they will seek the knowledge that will enable them to do so.

You who we call the “old souls” have been through many cycles to reach this turning point, and you are to be congratulated in having done so. We know that through the experiences you have had you will not fail to reach the ultimate change - that of Ascension. By your example you will attract others and be able to help them on their way. They will ask “what do I have to do to be as successful” and the simple answer is live your life in Universal Love for all life treating them equally regardless of their beliefs. If some are still held by older beliefs they will learn from you and the way you conduct your life. However, you cannot be all things to all people but you can help them to express themselves with a love that knows no boundaries. For example Jesus was one who treated all with love and kindness and showed absolutely no bias at all with anyone. There are of course others, but he is one whose life is recorded in much detail as an example of the power of Unconditional Love.

The Grand Experiment is coming to an end and all participating are due great praise and love for their undying resolve, to prove that souls can rise up even when subjected to the most severe tests. You knew in advance that you were going to be tried in the most extreme circumstances, with the assurance that Spirit would always be on hand to see you through the more difficult times. It has een a most lonely experience far removed from the higher realms where you normally reside, and have enjoyed a most harmonious existence, without the presence of lifeforms of the lower vibrations. Be assured that you have never been given or undertaken responsibilities that have been beyond your capabilities. Your gain has been to grow more experienced so that you can help others that follow in your footsteps.

I leave you with love and blessings, and may the Light brighten your days and path to completion. It is certainly needed to uplift you in such difficult times.

This message comes through my Higher Self.

In Love and Light.

Mike Quinsey.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2019 6:43:54 PM

GFP Newsletter - 1/17/2019

will's picture

When you are with people, remember, for them good and bad still exist. Be respectful to them and their dreams. It is not for you to disturb anybody's dream. Who are you? It is not for you to interfere. Be polite to people and their stupidities, be polite to them and their games. But all the time remember, deep down nothing is good, nothing is bad.

Existence is simply there; there is nothing to choose between. And remember, when there is nothing to choose between, you will become undivided. When there is something to choose between, it divides you too. Division is a double-edged sword: it divides reality outside, it divides you inside. If you choose, you choose division, you choose to be split, you choose schizophrenia. If you don't choose, if you know there is nothing good, nothing bad, you choose sanity.

Not choosing anything is choosing sanity, not choosing is to be sane, because now there is no division outside, how can you be divided inside? The inside and the outside go together. You become indivisible, you become an individual. This is the process of individuation. Nothing is good, nothing is bad. When this dawns in your consciousness, suddenly you are together, all fragments have disappeared into one unity. You are crystallized, you are centered.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/18/2019 6:54:57 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday January 18, 2019

Galactic Free Press's picture

As many of you have a focus of creating vibrant health for yourselves, we wish to discuss the vibrational state of food with you today.

One of the reasons modern food has become far less sustaining than ever before is the lack of love that has gone into its preparation. As food started to be mass produced it became more of a business of profit and the vibration of the food changed to reflect that shift. It is the same with fast food – it is food prepared to meet the criteria of speed and convenience, but is lacking the energy of love.

When things are mass produced they can often come with the energetic stamp of indifference. If the worker really didn’t want to be there, it can hold the energy of resentment or that the preparation of it was a chore.

In older times food was grown with purpose and prepared with love. That, combined with the practice of blessing the food or saying grace before a meal, resulted in food being presented not only with the intention of it sustaining everyone, but it held a higher vibration, regardless of what the food was due to its handling and presentation. It was also used as a tool for connection, which further supported its loving vibration.

So as you move forward in your desire to love and support yourselves and the ones you love, we urge you to make love the main ingredient of your food. Grow your own food with love or choose to buy food that was grown with care and responsibility. Cook with love and the intention for connection. Thank your food. Bless your food and those who provided it for you.

Before you eat, ask if the choice you are making is loving to you and your body. Ask your body what it needs and be sure to give it to it. And, if you cannot access food that you feel is made with love for whatever reason, infuse it with your own love knowing that your blessing of it will create a vibrational change that makes it far better for you. There is nothing that will make your cells shimmer more vibrantly than the ingestion of food that holds the energy of love. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2019/01/18/daily-message-friday-january-18-2019/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!