Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
12/17/2018 1:26:41 AM

The Arcturian Group via Marilyn Raffaele, Dec. 16, 2018

Marilyn Raffaele

DECEMBER 16,2018

Dear readers, during these tumultuous times of confusion and strife, we remind you to never lose sight of the fact that the real Self and the real world is fully present at all times in spite of any outer appearances. When qualities of love and harmony are absent and chaos seems to reign over persons or situations, know that it can only be personal and collective three dimensional consciousness manifesting.

Many duality/separation concepts do not go lightly into the night even after the person understands that three dimensional creations based in duality and separation have no law to maintain or sustain them. Because of this you may occasionally wonder; “Have I failed? Why am I still experiencing issues that I thought I had cleared and moved on from ?”

Never resist, claim, or make a power out of the unwanted thoughts or actions that may occasionally pop up unexpectedly as you go about your day. Rather, simply recognize them to impersonal thoughts floating about in the collective consciousness or remnants of energy still held in cellular memory. As your consciousness becomes ever more enlightened, these experiences simply fade away.

When negative fears and emotions arise, speak to your physical cells telling them that it is a new time in which they no longer need to retain intense and often fear filled energies from the past in order to warn and protect you. Lovingly inform them that these old energies are no longer necessary and that you want them to be replaced with frequencies of Light that reflect the physical body’s Divine blueprint.

Never become impatient when you find yourself experiencing emotions that you thought you had cleared because the intense experiences of your many various lifetimes often clears in layers, allowing you the time needed to be spiritually ready for each next layer.

Know that God has never formed ITself as fear, anxiety, hate, disease, or lack and limitation. If God the only substance did not form ITself as these things, then they can not exist as reality. Where then do these things come from? You who are awakened know the answer, that they are the manifestations of personal and collective states of consciousness imbued with beliefs of duality and separation.

You are ready to make truth your attained state of consciousness and begin living it rather than allowing it to remain interesting dinner conversation. Many of you still live with one foot in both worlds but that only works for so long. Truth must be lived once it is known otherwise it just remains information to be dragged out now and then during intellectual discussions and the spiritual journey stagnates.

Fear and anxiety is never yours personally. Only the sacred qualities of Source are personally yours. Everything else represents the accumulated energy of the masses from hundreds of lifetimes lived in ignorance that created a consensus consciousness based in good and evil (duality), and separation.

Often the remnants of energy from intense past life experiences (being burned at the stake, war, etc.) will remain hard wired in the physical cells and consciousness of even the very evolved until a state of consciousness is attained in which lower resonating energies simply dissolve into the nothingness that they have always been and transmute into Light.

You who resonate with these messages have been preparing through the experiences of many lives for these ascension times and are prepared to claim your Christhood. The word Christ does not refer only to the master known as Jesus/Jeshua as many believe, but rather Christ refers to Light, illumination, and a consciousness that fully realizes self to be SELF.

Much of the world will soon celebrate Christmas in the belief that it represents the birth of the only son of God. Carry with you into your Christmas celebrations the realization that the true Christmas is not the birth of the one and only son of God, but rather is the birth of Christ consciousness that takes place within each and every soul when they attain conscious Oneness with God/Source.

How could an Omnipresent God limit ITself to manifesting through only one person? Since IT is all there is, where would the rest of mankind come from? This myth, a false concept still perpetuated and accepted by many, represents the belief in separation and promotes ideas of being “less than” by those who seek power over.

Every soul at some point will experience a personal Christmas, the birth of Christ consciousness within. For many it will not come in this lifetime but sooner or later it will because of who and what every person is, always has been, and forever will be–One Divine consciousness manifesting ITself as infinite form and variety. Every soul embodies the fullness of all that God is regardless of how many lifetimes lived or still being lived under the veils of duality and separation.

Never doubt that you live forever. Can an Omnipresent, Omnipotent, Omniscient God die? The lives you chose to live in third dimensional energy are and always have been simply educational pauses in your eternal life meant to bring you to where you are now–prepared for your personal CHRISTmas.

Allow truth to penetrate your thinking in every situation, realizing that God alone is power, not a power over another power but rather simply the one and only power there is. This realization automatically relegates all seeming powers to their rightful place as erroneous concepts and relieves a great deal of worry.

You have graduated beyond the seeking and searching that was necessary at the beginning of your spiritual awakening. You now understand that everything you sought for over lifetimes was and is already present within you. Rather than continuing to search and seek, it is time to live the truth you know in every aspect of “ordinary” every day living and ceasing to judge some experiences as good and others as bad.

You are quickly moving into new and higher dimensional states of consciousness yet some of you continue to seek and search in the belief that because you are not yet experiencing the fullness of your Divinity, you must continue to seek through rituals, practices, and begging God.

Once you know where the Key To All Things is hidden, continuing to seek and search for it in the outer simply acts to block access to it because the belief in separation is still alive and well in consciousness. Does the college graduate feel any need to keep learning grade school lessons?

LET GO of continuing to seek and search in the outer for that which you now know is and always has been fully present within! Allow your own Christ to be born regardless of how humble you may believe your stable to be.

No one is more worthy or deserving than another and no one is or ever will be barred from experiencing their personal CHRISTmas because it is the eternal reality.

In acknowledgement of your CHRISThood, we honor the true CHRISTmas of all.

We are the Arcturian Group 12/16/18

Donations are welcomed

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2018 1:55:29 AM

Like the Sun in the Sky

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved, I say that I love, and love is all I know. Rather, love is all I AM. This is also true for you, yet you may bypass love. Stick with love. You are meant for love, and this is it! Your ticket in life says love and love alone. Your purpose in life is love. Love alone. Naught but love. Your path is love.

You ARE love. Your DNA is encoded in love. You are for naught but love. There are no two ways about it. Love Alone.

Love to be alive. Choose simplicity.

Listen, you are not on Earth to prove yourself. You are My child on Earth. Is there something better you can be? There is no need for you to stand on a soapbox and orate! You are not here on Earth to collect accolades nor to explain yourself. You are here on Earth simply to be you. You delight Me. I do not question you. It is you who has questions. You have questions about Me and about yourself.

I say you are worthy. Let My Word be good enough for you. You are balanced in Heaven and on Earth. You come from Heaven, and you have a foothold on Earth. You are not a surprise to Me. You are My fulfillment. You cheer Me.

I behold you, My own true child. Your heart and My Heart hang out together. We are pinned together. We speak in the same language of love.

We are made for each other. We are each other. There is no other. One is One and not two. You have a heart of gold. I embrace your heart, and you embrace My heart. We are each other's guest. Oneness is. We don’t seek Oneness. We live Oneness. You may seek Oneness when and where Oneness already is.

We are free to be One. We can’t be anything else. Oneness equals Oneness. Oneness is a given. We are One. There is certainly nothing else you can be. You need no special costume. All you have to do is to be. There is nothing to seek because Oneness alone is.

Come to the party I give in celebration of Oneness.

Of course, Oneness is IT. Oneness tells the whole story of life from A to Z. No polls need to be taken. No countdowns. There is no contest. There is no competition nor pretense. Oneness. Oneness can’t be prevented or go unnoticed.

What about stars in the sky? How many stars equal the Sun?!

Let's make clear that We are speaking of the Essence of Oneness. Not singularity, but of Oneness pure and simple – Oneness beyond measure. There is no adding up. Oneness is a Union of Souls. It is Unity. Oneness counts. Oneness matters. Yet Oneness isn’t made of matter. Oneness trips lightly off the tongue. Oneness is wondrous.

You are joy to My Heart. Welcome to joy, My Beloved. Together as One, We, I, encircle the Universe. Welcome yourself. You are My pride and joy. Be still. I am God, and you are One with Me.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/like-the-sun-in-the-sky.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/17/2018 7:40:38 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday December 17, 2018

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2018 1:05:32 AM

GFP Newsletter - 12/16/2018

will's picture

The Catholic believes in God, the communist believes in no God: both are believers. Go to Kaaba or go to the Comintern, go to Kailash or to the Kremlin, it is all the same. The believer believes it is so, the nonbeliever believes it is not so. And because both have already settled without taking the trouble to go and discover it, the deeper is their belief, the stronger is their belief, the greater is the barrier. They will never go on a pilgrimage, there is no point. They will live surrounded by their own illusion, self-created, self- sustained; it may be consoling, but it is not liberating. Millions of people are wasting their lives in belief and disbelief.

The inquiry into truth begins only when you drop all believing. You say, "I would like to encounter the truth on my own. I will not believe in Christ and I will not believe in Buddha. I would like to become a christ or a buddha myself, I would like to be a light unto myself."

Why should one be a Christian? It is ugly. Be a christ if you can be, but don't be a Christian. Be a buddha if you have any respect for yourself, but don't be a Buddhist. The Buddhist believes. Buddha knows.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/18/2018 1:15:54 AM

Monday, December 17, 2018

Benjamin Fulford Update - December 17, 2018

"Secret head of world finance, Cardinal Pell, fired and big changes coming"

Last week Cardinal George Pell was found guilty of sexually abusing children by an Australian court and was subsequently fired by Pope Francis because he was “elderly.”

https://www.americamagazine.org/faith/2018/12/12/cardinal-pell-top-advisor-pope-francis-found-guilty-historical-sexual-offenses

This is huge news in the secret world of finance, because Pell was the person in charge of financial matters at the Vatican and thus was a secret controller of most world government leaders, P2 Freemason and CIA sources say. This is because when most world rulers take power, they get a visit from an official of the Vatican Bank who hands them a bank book with an astronomical number written in it (a billion dollars or more for big countries; less for smaller countries). They are then told, “Welcome to the world of the rich,” and are gently reminded that if they refuse to accept the money they will be “removed.”

This is the choice of silver or lead that has allowed the Vatican P2 Freemason Lodge, run by descendants of the Caesars, to secretly rule most world governments. The 200 leaders who last week affirmed the fraudulent “carbon causes global warming” agreement are all slaves of this system, P2 Freemason and CIA sources agree.

Thus, the removal of the head of this secret control system will have huge repercussions for world finance and politics, depending on who is selected to replace him, and also depending on whether or not this secret system will be allowed to continue.

On that front, another huge news item (still not fully confirmed because it only comes from one royal family source) is that a new head of the Committee of 300, the secret government of the 13 ruling bloodline families, will take power next year. This means Queen Elizabeth will be handing the committee reins to a younger person (hint: not Charles and not William).

With this caveat in mind (i.e., only one source), here some excerpts from a statement by the soon-to-be-appointed new committee head: “The 13 ruling bloodlines and I have had enough of this world and the minions charged with its curation. All Sovereign Heads of State and all respective governments fired. Ordo ab Chao.”

The source also said, “Sir Alexander Younger at MI6 is already briefed, along with the Queen in London and the Emperor in Tokyo,” about this development.

The statement further read that, “The Habsburg dynasty and spin-offs—most criminally psychopathic—have…

…a lot to answer for in the many hundred years of genocide in population reduction come hell or high water. Omnicide is a crime against both humanity itself and all other living ecosystems.”

The Habsburgs, by the way, claim to be descendants of the Caesars and are thus part of the family dynasty that controls the P2 Freemasons, the Vatican, and many so-called world leaders, P2 sources say.

The statement further reads that, “The thirteen ruling bloodlines need to switch to bigger army diplomacy to clear out the rot—a bully is a bully, big or small—so we can all live in peace and quiet and take back the past, present, and more importantly the future that belongs to us all.”

The source also said it was the Committee of 300 that was backing the new Quantum Financial System, which Pentagon sources independently have long been telling us is set to replace the current system.

Here is the source’s description of the new system:

“The quantum system—recursive complexity-based central banking—to replace stochastic equilibrium or manual rate setting—covert stealth state capture—is a complex subject, but essentially it requires quantum computing to analyze the state and outcome of each domestic economy in isolation and in symphony, and to then moderate the supply and demand of currency, which will be all electronic.”

The source also says that this system would be able to help finance and plan a massive campaign to stop environmental destruction and end poverty. However, until we actually see such a system be publicly announced and until we see a huge campaign to save the earth, we need to keep up the pressure on the global elite.

It is interesting to note, in this context, that the Black-Sun-worshiping P2 Freemasons are seeking to remain in power by cashing a “500 dodecallion” U.S. dollar bond. A photo of it can be seen here:
https://beforeitsnews.com/v3/alternative/2015/3141504.html

They want to cash it in order to finance an escape from this planet that they have been destroying. Instead, they will be facing long-postponed justice, according to Pentagon sources.

The Pentagon sources say that, “In preparation for the military tribunals in January of 2019, White House Chief of Staff General John Kelly is leaving to focus on the pain phase, while still having the ear of [U.S. President Donald] Trump as a senior adviser.”

Those who still think this is all talk and no action are not paying attention to events already happening in the real world. The funeral of George Bush Sr., for example, provided somebody with a chance to serve senior members of the Bush/Clinton faction with legal notices, as can be seen in the videos at the links below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waeqG6gi1yw&feature=youtu.be
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7poU0sUD40

CIA sources are saying that these legal notices were related to 9/11 and other crimes by this cabal faction. Also, in case you missed it, the U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York has agreed to convene a grand jury to look into the criminal destruction of the World Trade Center buildings on September 11, 2001.
https://www.ae911truth.org/news/503-u-s-attorney-takes-first-step-toward-prosecuting-explosive-destruction-of-world-trade-center-on-9-11

We also saw testimony at the Oversight and Government Reform Committee of the U.S. Congress last week that made it abundantly clear the Clinton Foundation was a giant criminal enterprise that exchanged government favors for bribes. While the aware part of the public has known this for a long time, when it becomes formal testimony on the record of Congress, you can be sure that legal action is not far behind.
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-14/financial-bounty-hunters-testify-clinton-foundation-operated-foreign-agent

Pentagon sources are also now saying the “arrest of Huawei’s Chief Financial Officer is a warning sign that executives of Western corporations like Goldman Sachs and Deutsche Bank who commit fraud or crimes may also face Interpol red notices and prison.”

Then there is an ongoing roundup of Israeli arms, drugs, and sex traffickers in Latin America, Africa, and elsewhere.
https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-5423075,00.html
https://www.haaretz.com/world-news/americas/israeli-head-of-international-drug-network-arrested-in-brazil-after-escape-attempt-1.6723964
https://sputniknews.com/world/201812161070736912-us-sanctions-idf-general-south-sudan/

Khazarian mafia leaders who are still clinging to power remain under intense attack. Rothschild-slave President Emmanuel Macron’s besieged government resorted last weekend to shutting down the Paris subway network and engineering a massive rainfall to handicap anti-government protests. However, protest leaders vowed they would be back in January after a Christmas break. Pentagon sources add that “Macron’s days are numbered, as French generals accused him of treason for signing the UN compact on migration.”
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018/12/top-generals-accuse-globalist-macron-of-treason-over-un-migration-pact-say-it-gives-people-more-reason-to-revolt/

Also, we are now seeing reports that Fethullah Gülen, the probable head of the Sabbatean mafia, is to be extradited to Turkey. Putting Gülen on trial would reveal all sorts of dirty secrets, including likely testimony about the Zionist plot to start World War III.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-turkey-us-gulen/turkey-says-trump-working-on-extraditing-wanted-cleric-gulen-idUSKBN1OF0BM?il=0&utm_source=reddit.com

The criminal regime in Saudi Arabia also is under heavy attack. The U.S. Senate passed a resolution condemning Saudi leader Mohammed bin Salman as guilty in the murder of journalist Jamal Khashoggi. Then, funding for Saudi Arabia’s war against Yemen was cut off. Finally, the U.S. and Iran, through proxies, forced Saudi Arabia to accept a ceasefire in Yemen and thus hand over de facto control of that country to Iranian proxies.
https://www.standard.co.uk/news/world/us-senate-pass-resolution-saying-bin-salman-behind-khashoggis-death-a4017121.html
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/yemen-saudi-arabia-senate-war_us_5c115e46e4b0ac53717b8c7a?utm_source=reddit.com
https://edition.cnn.com/2018/12/13/politics/pentagon-saudi-aerial-refueling-costs/index.html
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/yemen-warring-parties-say-port-city-ceasefire-starts-on-tuesday-11037020

Also, Russia has forced the rogue regime in Israel to stop its attacks on Syria by threatening retaliation.
https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/12/15/israeli-air-bases-subject-to-retaliatory-attack-russia-and-syria/

This means the rogue state of Saudi Israelia is finally being forced to stop its perpetual warmongering.

Also, speaking about warmongering, the Chinese have started negotiations with Pakistan and Afghanistan to end the perpetual war in that region, as the U.S. has lost all credibility there.
https://www.thenews.com.pk/latest/406258-pakistan-china-afghanistan-trilateral-talks-underway-in-kabul

Another serious issue for the Khazarian mob is that their habit of remote-controlling and crashing airliners is blowing up in their faces. A CIA source in Indonesia said the recent Lion Air crash there “is going to morph into something big…. The owner of Lion Air, Mr. Rusdi Kirana, knows what really happened. He is very careful with his words. Boeing Company for sure knows that Flight JT610 was remotely hijacked. The release of the truth will bring the airline industry to its knees. The Zionist cabal cannot allow the truth to come out. The good news is that the truth will be released and the Zionist cabal and their agents will be snatched up.”
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-12-16/the-man-taking-on-boeing-with-a-22-billion-jet-order-at-stake

Finally, last week Ireland experienced what may have been the first shot fired in an armed rebellion against the banks. A mob attacked armed bank guards who had evicted a family from a house they had been living in for three generations. Eight vehicles were torched and the bank guards, who were attacked with baseball bats, were told never to come back.
https://www.thejournal.ie/child-dies-in-childcare-facility-in-cork-4398447-Dec2018/

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!