Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
12/7/2018 12:10:21 AM

GFP Newsletter - 12/5/2018

will's picture

Parents are very much afraid, the society is very much afraid: if children are allowed to remain free, who knows? They may never come to the fold the parents belonged to, they may never go to the church -- Catholic, Protestant, this or that.

Who knows what is going to happen when they become intelligent on their own? They will not be within your control. And this society goes into deeper and deeper politics to control everybody, to possess everybody's soul.

That's why the first thing they have to do is to destroy trust -- the trust of the child in himself, the confidence of the child in himself. They have to make him shaky and afraid.

Once he is trembling, he is controllable. If he is confident he is uncontrollable. If he is confident he will assert himself, he will try to do his own thing. He will never want to do anybody else's thing. He will go on his own journey, he will not fulfill somebody else's desires for some trip. He will never be an imitator, he will never be a dull and dead person. He will be so alive, so pulsating with life, that nobody will be able to control him.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2018 12:55:51 AM

Answers Ep. XXI – Three More Questions – The Council

Answers Ep. XXI – Three More Questions – The Council

Today we will address three more questions. Two of them require rather short answers and one will need more explanation. Please do not construe this to mean that any question is less important. When considering the relative importance of any topic, we choose based on the wider need of the readership at the time.

If we should choose to speak to a topic that you already have deep understanding of, please read it anyway. At the very least, your understanding will be confirmed and ‘cemented’. But usually, the fact of your further consideration itself will yield greater insights.

“It seems I see some people going thru some very hard trials thru the ascension process, and some seem not to. Does this mean the worse suffering more has more to learn and are less enlightened?”

There is not one person on your planet that has no trials. You value the accrual of things. Therefore he who has the most things must have no problems. We promise you this is not so. You look for things outside the self upon which to attach blame for a condition. Therefore it must be due to what he or she has done. Or perhaps it is because he or she is more or less worthy. We tell you that the struggling one in the tattered clothes, the one sleeping on the street, may simply have agreed to teach the biggest lessons. There are those among you who may see these reasons. Most of you do not. So let us suggest a different approach.

Please learn that everyone you see is a divine aspect of the All That Is. Each is on a journey that you perhaps do not see the trajectory of. Not one is worth more nor less than another. God lives in the breast of every one. Yours is only to learn to serve and to love.

Your struggles, truly, are the struggles to come to grips with the fact that this includes yourselves. When you see this divinity in yourselves, you will see it in everyone. Bless you for this opportunity to explain these things.

“Why does the lightworkers lose touch with their earth family? Why are lightworkers poor? Why do lightworkers feel so lonely?”

Lightworkers are people who are in relationships. Being a lightworker, as you term it, does not grant one special preferred status and privilege. And once again, the presumption is that one understands what the other is going through. Rarely is that the case.

If you see a family driving a vehicle with all of their possessions in and piled atop it, you assume they have hit upon hard times. But the fact may be that they are overjoyed at the chance to finally move to the seashore. It is true that some may lift into a ‘higher vibration’ and others may not feel comfortable around them. It is also true that perhaps they have agreed to show the way to those others who may never see it without the example. Now we will address the feeling of loneliness.

Many have always preferred to spend great amounts of time away from others. They are not lonely even though they are alone. Why is that? It is because they are quite comfortable spending time with their inner selves. If one learns the true value of self, one finds that one is never really alone. May you find the peace this can bring.

“Greetings Friends

First, may we say that “these two groups of incarnated Souls” are allowed to take any path they may choose at any time, as are each of you. God never intrudes upon the free will of God. Why would she/he?

The problem for you lies in your limited perception, as you know. That is what has prompted your question.

It will be of help for you to see humanity as a oneness and not as groups or individuals. When there are seemingly unresolvable questions, always move up a level and look down. That is what your scientists are learning.

Humanity has decided that it has had enough of the ‘game’ she has played with herself for the last several thousand years. “Let’s move on from this.” she has said and agreed to. But first there needs to be a recognition of what has been buried deeply into the subconscious. “This is what and who I am. I forgive me. And I will heal now.” So, think of Earth societies as your therapists couches.

On the one hand, you have a group, a facet of the whole, that has said, “Someone must show us what we have repressed. It won’t ne fun, but we’ll do it.” On the other hand, there is a group who must be the witness, and hopefully, the forgiver. If you are not one of the former, then perhaps you would want to be of the latter. Neither option will be easy, do you see? Why?

‘Why’ is that you have progressed to a point from which some things are far below where you now choose to be. But you have also been conditioned to think that some things are unforgiveable. At this point, it is necessary for you to see that every living thing, every person, is as divine as any other. They may have done things that you have determined should never be done again, but the act is NOT the person. If you had done those things, and there is a high probability that at some time and place you have, would you not want to be forgiven? That is the lesson that the earth human has now chosen to learn. And the forgiving of one leads to the forgiving of all, including self.

There are, you know, places and times in which beings are far from being as evolved as you are. And, of course, there are places and times where these lessons, these states of consciousness, are very ancient history.

So, the shorter answer to your question is that you may wish to see things around you in a different light. The turmoil and suffering are actually the falling apart and re-structuring that is occurring in this time of truly amazing evolution.

How will you choose to contribute?

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link:http://ronahead.com/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2018 1:18:42 AM

Riding The Waves

With the wave after wave of intense energy coming to your Earth plane, people coming to you for assistance may increase, feelings of being overwhelmed may grow and it could be challenging to keep your footing while this new energy rages around you. It is important to find and maintain your center. Moments like these are not sent to test your fortitude or tear you down. (Smiling) They are moments of intense learning, great strides forward and yet another sign that you are truly on your right path. A simple switch in conscious thought makes all the difference between the light and dark. Find your light, dear one and keep riding the wave toward it! ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2018/12/06/riding-the-waves-2/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2018 1:36:03 AM

Love is Life

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloved – of course, Yes, Yes, you are My Beloved. Let’s clear the slate. Own up to your accepted place in My heart. You have no other choice. It is not only sometimes that you are featured in My heart. It is all the time, love around the clock.

Set your heart to Mine without further ado. Our rapport is a given. Without Oneness, love would be beating about the bush. I don’t only declare you as My Beloved. I swear you are My Beloved once and for all. Not sometimes, not only often, not mostly, but once and for all.

I raise my right hand, and Oneness is swept up in love for all the world to applaud. One good fortune you have is that love is good.

I hold hands with Oneness altogether, and so do you. Never doubt love for even one bewildering moment. Once and for all, Oneness is permanent – lock, stock, and barrel.

Yes, Oneness, One Heart beats. Love is. Oneness is. Life is. One pulse of love beyond a shadow of a doubt – this is love. Doubt is not love. Love is, and never was not. Love and life go together. Love is tried and true. Love doesn’t just linger. Love is the high point.

All the fuss in life is wayward. Your belief system may be derelict. Once a derelict is too much. You have entered My heart. Oneness is more than a happenstance. It is the content of life.

Love is known. There is no existence without love abounding. Call a halt to dissension from love.

Oneness is the foundation of life. You cannot miss out on Oneness. Oneness is tried and true. This is Eternity. There is no severance from love. Love is known. Lean back into love once and for all. Give up distracting your so-called individuality from its train track of love. Love is a given. There is no going away from love. Stay on the straight and narrow of love. You are My Heir to love and to nothing less.

Your DNA is love. Your DNA is not loveless. Lovelessness does not factor into life. Love is the sole purpose of life. Love is life.

Consider this: You are the sole purpose to which I am dedicated. I am the God of Love, and so are you the extension of My love. You are smack in the center of My love. You are My love. You are My Beloved, and I AM yours. This is Oneness once and for all.

What else can love be but true? Love is the only True there is.

Anything other than love is falsehood. Burst into love. Love is all.

Love songs are sung for a reason. There is nothing but love to sing out. Let Me hear you sing out love loud and strong. Why on earth would less than love seem to pursue you day in and day out? I will not have it otherwise. Let love catch in your throat. Do not let resentment build smoke-fires. Let resentment fizzle out once and for all for all time. Time and resentment are not at all the substance of life. Be done with them. Don’t start with them.

Stop wasting this nonentity called time. Drop the pretense of non-love in its tracks. Love is firmly set. Love is King. Love is Queen. There is naught but love, so help Me God.

Love is the treasury. Nothing else is. Love alone is. Naught else but love climbs aboard. Love is true. Love from your heart is true. Love alone is the true existence of life. Follow love. Love is the True Goods.

And that’s it.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/love-is-life.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/7/2018 6:05:23 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday December 7, 2018

Galactic Free Press's picture

What does your spiritual self want your human self to know today? What do you need to thrive and flourish? What magic can you create by working together? Just asking these three simple questions on a daily basis creates a firm foundation for self love and empowered forward movement. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2018/12/07/daily-message-friday-december-7-2018/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!