Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/16/2018 6:39:54 PM

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation, May 15, 2018

Update by Sheldan Nidle for the Spiritual Hierarchy and the Galactic Federation

http://www.paoweb.com/uf051518.htm

Selamat Jarin! We return, dear Hearts, with much more to discuss with you! The ongoing struggle between Light and dark in this realm is approaching a crucial point. Many events in the past few weeks have created an opening for the Light. Indeed, the comprehensive strategy is to provide our Earth allies much-needed benefits. The inevitable defeat of the cabal continues. One cabal strategy after the other is falling away. As the cabal weakens, its membership diminishes. Meanwhile, the Light strengthens as the puzzle pieces fall into place that will ensure your freedom. Peace, prosperity and new governmental order are growing closer each and every day.

As you know, your mainstream media ignores most of the good works achieved by the BRICS countries and our Earth Allies. This moment in history is a transcendent turning point for you. The dark has controlled this reality for nearly 13 millennia. The reality in which you live is transforming gradually. Our Earth allies are working with extreme diligence to ensure that the wealth of your world is distributed to those who are deeply dedicated to the proper allocation of these funds for humanitarian projects.

Global peace is about the creation of a better reality. It is based on an organic network of consciousness, created by an ever-enlarging sense of self and initiated by the inner workings of the Light. The result of this burgeoning awareness is a multi-tiered system designed to energize cooperation, peace and cultural reciprocity. Each nation has an enduring obligation to provide its people with food, shelter, clothing, health care and a sustainable, pollution-free environment. Most importantly, they are charged with protecting the freedom and personal sovereignty of each citizen. These are every person’s unassailable rights.

As we have discussed in previous messages, you are being prepared for the activation of three new chakras: the “well of dreams” in the back of your head; the thymus, located in the upper chest above the heart; and the diaphragm, just above the solar plexus. These new chakras may begin with mild discomfort and the potential for flu-like symptoms, as well as headaches, periodic loss of balance, and body temperature fluctuations. Integration of your physical, mental, emotional and spiritual bodies is entering a new phase. The continual flow of higher frequencies bombarding the Earth at this time is accelerating the refinement and integration of your new 13-chakra system. These alterations to your physical body, which prepare you for our arrival, are to ‘switch on’ your natural telepathic abilities, making it much easier for us to streamline our interactions with you.

Greetings, we are your Ascended Masters. We come this week to talk to you about Communion, which we define as the sharing or exchanging of intimate thoughts and feelings, especially when that exchange is on a spiritual level. Communion creates a sacred community of believers who maintain a common consciousness about themselves and their lives. It allows you to build a collaborative dynamic field designed to nurture each individual and the collective whole. Communion allows every participant in the group dynamic to nurture the potential of each member.

Members of this ever-growing community come together and discuss what their inner beliefs truly imply to the society as a whole. This spiritual accord frees you to renew who and what you are, and how you carry out your daily affairs with each other. As your shared consciousness grows, it produces an inner aura of support and spiritual relaxation. This shared energy dynamic further enlarges the consciousness field, allowing it to achieve its own full and unique potential. You can understand why Communion is such a significant step in the creation of your new galactic society.

This dynamic field enables an organic system to develop, enhancing innovative ways of community problem-solving. Communion involves a daily renewal of the many spiritual perceptions the individual and the collective graciously share with one another. One way to implement this is through ritual. However, Communion is more than simply a spiritual ritual. While for many, Communion may seem slightly out of place, to us, it is a practice that keeps the community in an ever-expanding and spiritually fulfilling practice. It is a holistic means of expanding your consciousness, of watching each member grow in new and powerful ways. When you intend the best for yourself and others, only the most positive events can inevitably manifest in your reality.

Today we discussed some of the situations that affect you. Momentous events are settling into place that will transfigure your world and, in doing so, turn it away from the horrors of the dark, toward the joys and graciousness of the Light. Know, dear Ones, that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are indeed Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2018 6:52:30 PM

Who Has the Wisdom to Make All Decisions?

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

What causes misunderstandings amidst My Children? Usually, simply that – misunderstandings. There are many roads to understanding as well as many roads to misunderstanding. Both appear as free handouts any day of the week.

One partner may say: “Sell the business.”

The other may say: “Expand the business.”

This isn’t really a misunderstanding. It’s a disagreement.

How can two people come to a common decision and each stand firmly in his or her truth?

Can there be a democratic decision, or is too much being asked of you or anyone to decide?

Which restaurant to eat in today can be conceded. Heart and soul are not at stake.

Now, here is the crux. Where do two partners go from here? Is one response true and another untrue? When a decision has to be made based on two disparate points of view, what will you do then? What if two responses cannot be unified? Where does agreement lie if it lies anywhere at all?

In theory, everyone’s commitment is honored. In actual life, when there are two different truths, how can both be honored?

If this is a case of marriage, it can be said that one of the couple makes his or her decision, and the other’s decision may well fall by the wayside.

Marriages break up. Business partners part. I imagine no one is exactly dancing for joy. There was a time when a vow between a husband and wife was inviolate regardless of the heart of the matter. There was and may still be times when an outside observer casts the decision and no one is happy, well, perhaps except for the seeming dispassionate judge whose decision is done.

There are hearts left broken. There are decisions that simply do not give happiness any way you slice it.

How many right decisions are there, and who decides them? We can also ask: Does anyone truly personally decide? Years later might a seeming decider have chosen otherwise or not? Was there ever a truly personally made choice?

Are there decisions that are already cast long before the time comes?

Do people mess up their own lives, or is it true that the die is cast long before the people concerned had any idea? Is the die cast not a decision, but inevitable?

When someone decides to go left or right, is this a true decision or more of an inkling?

Sometimes it may seem that unhappiness comes whatever the decision, and there really doesn’t seem to be a good arrangement to be made. Is it possible to make a decision bearing on others’ lives that does not matter keenly?

How far can a human heart go in decisions that the mind makes? Sometimes it doesn’t seem possible that there can be peace, liberty, and happiness for all.

There may also be unspoken contracts by the dozens. Unspoken commitments and hearts laid bare.

You could be the finest, most loving person in the world, and no matter which way you go, you leave a trail of broken hearts along the way, including your own.

Yet how can you always make decisions that spare anyone’s pain, let alone everyone’s?

Is doing what is called the right thing always or ever the right thing to do? On what basis does any human being faced with making a hard decision decide it? There may not be one precise turn in the road to take. In the world, one result seems to be a consequence of many turns at the time and no clear turn if ever to choose from. There just may not be a flowered path out there. Blindfolded, you make a choice. Even when you don’t make a conscious choice, then in not making a choice, a choice is being made no matter how chancy it may be.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/who-has-the-wisdom-to-make-all-decisions.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2018 6:54:21 PM

Fifth Message to Earth from Zarton via Suzanne Lie

Dear Humans who are currently visiting Gaia. We say “humans” as that is what you call yourselves. However, I Zarton, am inclined to call you “Inter Galactics” who are currently inhabiting a human, earth vessel so that you can better “fit in” with the humans on what you have entitled Earth.

I, Zarton, call your planet Gaia because I have been visiting Her since the times of early Greece. In early Greece, Gaia was the Mother Goddess who presided over Earth. She was the mate of Uranus and the mother of the Titans and the Cyclopes. Gaia was also known as the ancestral mother of all life, as well as the primal Mother Earth Goddess.

When I came to Gaia within that NOW, which is very long ago to time-bound humanity, life on Earth/Gaia was very different. Fortunately, I can, and often have, visited Gaia’s Earth during most of her “times of great transition.”

Because I am a fifth dimensional being, I am not bound by your human concepts of time and space. Therefore, I am can easily “log into” or “visit” you any “time” I wish. It is my honor, and my duty, to observe Gaia’s long transition from the third/fourth dimensions into the fifth dimension.

However, too many humans have taken the credit for being the most evolved beings on Earth. They are actually workingagainst Gaia’s natural evolution, and Gaia has been having a very difficult time with her planetary ascension. Also, many of the “lost ones” have shown themselves to be very violent and destructive.

In fact, we Galactics often wonder how these lost human ones could be called “the most evolved species on the planet.” In reality, humanity has been directly responsible for most of the destruction of the many species on planet Earth.

Plants and animals do not destroy large areas of Earth because people were “fighting to own that area.” First off, no matter what humans think, no one can own any part of a planetary being.

Furthermore, no one has been given permission to destroy any part of the planetary being known as Earth. We fifth dimensional beings are greatly disturbed by these events.

However, Gaia has chosen to be a planet on which Her members could learn about “The Law of Cause and Effect.” It seems that most of the plant and animal kingdoms have learned and live by the Law of Cause and Effect in that they innately know how to live in harmony with their environment.

However, humans, who think of themselves as the “most evolved” beings on Earth, seem to have forgotten the “Law of Cause and Effect.” In fact, when one area of their planet is destroyed, they just move on to another area of the planet, which they will also destroy.

I have visited Gaia through many of Her cycles, but in none of them has there ever been so much destruction over such a short time. I am aware that many humans are guardians of Earth, but they are NOT the majority.

In fact, many humans are constantly having to combat, or hide from, the “leaders of their planet” who are unable to consider anything except their own personal needs.

However, we, your fifth dimensional Higher Selves and Guardians, see that many humans are NOW seeking to solve this situation. It is for this reason that I have been sent to enter your consciousness to assist you to enter the consciousness of Gaia.

Yes, Gaia does have a consciousness, which is FAR more evolved than even the sum-total of all her humans. In fact, many humans are not even aware that Earth/Gaia is a living being with Her own needs and even desires. Yes, all living beings have desires.

Humans were meant to be the most evolved members of the planet. Therefore, they would protect the planet, but instead, many humans became lost in the greed for more money and more power over others.

Fortunately, we, the members of your Galactic Family, can see that many of you are now connecting with your fifth dimensional Galactic Family. In fact, that is why more and more of our Starships are becoming available to your vision.

We are happy to report that there have been very few attacks on our Ships from your fear-based, “power over others” groups. These groups seem to be slowly, far too slowly, losing their control. The United States, which has some of the best educational options, is undergoing a huge initiation.

Selfish wealth and lack of concern for the people that are meant to be educated, cared for and protected, has entered the higher places in your government. However, this is the “dark night” that is necessary to bring in a light-filled “New Dawn.”

We, your Galactic Family, will be visiting you more often and in a much more visible manner. We are also talking with the many humans who are following the light to assist them to move into the possible era of “Interdimensional Light.”

This era of Interdimensional Light will allow more and more of our Galactic Family to take a human earth vessel and join the battle, or hopefully the campaign, to recognize that humans are actually Galactics who have chosen to take a human form during this important time for Gaia.

We say, “important time for Gaia” because it is the NOW for humanity to release their old indoctrinations that humans are the most evolved beings on the Earth. Yes, there are many very evolved humans, many of whom who have been murdered by the dark ones, but the percentage of light and dark needs to tip much more deeply into the light if Gaia is to be healed.

However, we, your Galactic Family, will NOT allow the many dark ones wearing a human body to destroy the beloved planet Gaia. It appears that more and more humans are beginning to realize that Gaia is a living being, but the forces of darkness that secretly rule far too many people MUST be taken from the planet.

We, your Galactic Family, are ready to assist you. However, Gaia is a “free will planet,” which means that the humans, who are currently the most evolved beings, must ask us for our assistance.

Too many humans are still focused on Service to SELF rather than Service to OTHERS, and too many humans treasure money and power OVER others, rather than power WITHIN and Unconditional Love.

It is for this reason, that I, Zarton, as well as many other Galactic Beings, are coming into your consciousness to assist you to remember your true, Galactic SELF, as well as to remember that YOU chose to take a third dimensional earth vessel to assist dear planet Gaia during Her time of need.

We, the members of our Galactic Family, wish you to remember your true Multidimensional SELF, as well as the reason why you took this incarnation on Gaia

We are aware that many of our brave volunteers to Earth have been trapped in the same brainwashing as the humans they have come to assist. However, we also wish to say that MORE and MORE humans are beginning to “wake up to the dawn of a higher dimensional world.”

As usual, the darkest night is just before dawn. Therefore, things may seem worse than ever. However, once you move through your personal “darkest night,” you will personally awaken to the Dawn of Gaia’s return to Her true, fifth dimensional SELF.

As Gaia’s Elementals of earth, air, fire, water and ether continue their ongoing transmutation from the third/fourth dimension Operating System into the Fifth Dimensional Operating System, they will begin their transmutation into the Fifth Dimension version of reality.

Then, the limitations of third dimensional fear, power over, time and space, will begin to transmute into Fifth Dimensional Unconditional Love, Power Within and the NOW of the ONE.

Those of you who are wearing an earth vessel that may be too old, injured or sick, to experience that day, will have the great honor of being among the members of the Galactics who are over-lighting and/or landing on Earth.

We, your Galactic Family wish to commend you for your great bravery and tenacity to “remember your True SELF” despite all that you hear or see within your still troubled world.

I, Zarton, hope to be among the first landing teams. However, I, too, must be patient.

It is up the humanity at large to Release the old belief that Starships are an illusion or a delusion!

To Release the belief that money and “power over others” are more important than “love and power within!”
To Release the belief that you must follow a leader who is not equipped to be a leader and still operates under the rules of:

“Me first”

“Power Over”

“Power Within is foolish”

“Love is a feeling that one only has for money and possessions.”

We see our “brave Galactic Volunteers to take an earth vessel on wounded Gaia” are constantly working FOR Gaia, and living under the banner of:

HUMANS ARE THE PROTECTORS OF THE PLANET

Therefore, it is humanity’s right and duty to protect their planet
from rulers who have NO respect for, or dedication to, Beloved Planet Earth.

You are NOW, and have ALWAYS BEEN
able to connect with your own Galactic Family.

Give us a call! We WILL Answer!
Blessings from your Galactic Family
You may think, ‘What can I do? What do I need to learn?”

To answer those questions is that you are NOW,
and have ALWAYS BEEN able to connect with your own Galactic Family.

Give us a call! We WILL Answer!
Blessings to your all from your Galactic Family

http://suzanneliephd.blogspot.com/2018/04/fifth-message-earth-from-zarton.html

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2018 7:06:34 PM

The Council – It’s Happening

The Council – It’s Happening

Are you having symptoms? Meeting obstacles? Running into blockages? Confused? Worried? May we help?

This is an extraordinary, wondrous, almost instantaneous Event, dear friends. You, and everything around you are being transformed, just as you have always planned it. But, also as you have planned it, you experience change in sequential now moments. You call this time. Isn’t it fun? It gives you so many chances to explore the infinite possibilities.

On the subject of symptoms, we would point out to you that each person is passing through a sequence of changes that need to occur to prepare their body and their consciousness for the transit from their ‘current’ state to the state they have previously decided is their desired goal. As a side note, this goal is only another step up on an eternal journey. The frequencies that you are preparing for would be damaging without these intermediate improvements to your systems. But they need not be suffered through. They can just as easily be experienced with wonder and gratitude.

Some of you are feeling great vibrations in your bodies upon awakening in the mornings. The “what is wrong with me?” can as easily be “Oh, this is delicious. Thank you.”

Ringing in the ears? This is an electric universe. Everything vibrates and communicates. Every cell, molecule, and atom is communicating with every other in frequency. Hear it? Relax. Soon it will make sense.

Obstacles? What can you learn from them? They really are opportunities, you know. There may be a lesson. They may even be there to give you the chance to release them to spirit so that you don’t need to keep lugging them around.

Worry and confusion and every other fear – yes, they are symptoms of fear – are a result of not accepting your own divinity, dearest ones. You think you are separate. You are not. You think you are blameworthy. You are not. You think you are beyond forgiveness. You are not. You think you are missing the boat. You are not. You think everything in the universe is divine and blessed… except you. Impossible!

Nothing that you have ever – and we mean ever – done, or said, or thought could make you less than what you truly are and have always been, a divine creation. Much of what you beat yourselves up over is the natural functioning of a human that you have accepted as being wrong. That was carefully taught to you so that you would depend upon others to save you or keep you ‘in line’. What was once celebrated in gratitude and joy was made anathema. There is enough remembrance of the deep past to see this if you look. It does not take a great deal of imagination to see the why of it.

So, here we have a planet holding billions of divine beings that are in the process of advancing to an amazing level of consciousness and capability but are letting themselves be worried and confused about it. We have said this before, but you would be much better served by throwing your arms open wide, twirling around, and singing “Yes! Yes! Yes!”

We also hear all of the “what about my children, my kitty, my family” thoughts. We will repeat something that we have said many times before. This is a universal evolutionary rise in consciousness. Nothing, nothing is unaffected. Kitties will be more kitty. Everyone has the chance to be lifted. Everyone. Even you, dearest. And you will fulfill your purpose in being here now. You can come worrying if you wish. Or you can slide in yelling “Wheeee!!” Your choice. But it is happening – for you, not to you.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link:http://ronahead.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/16/2018 7:16:47 PM

The Universe Is Never Testing You

Today we would like to focus your attention upon the desires that each of you have. There is not a single soul on your world that does not have desires which they wish to manifest for themselves. So often we watch in dismay as you block these desires by creating resistance with your thoughts of doubt, worry and fear. There is a very common misconception amongst many on your world, it is the belief that you must prove your worthiness, you must prove that you can overcome obstacles in order to deserve all that you desire to create. We are here to tell you that you did not come here to struggle, you did not come here to see how difficult you could make your life, the universe never tests you and this is what we would like to further elaborate upon.

If there is anything we most want to convey to all of you it is of your worthiness. There is nothing that any of you can do to deserve anything less than the perfection of all that you are. No matter where you are, no matter what experiences you have manifested, no matter what choices you have made up until this point in time its never too late to make a new choice. You always have the ability to shift your focus upon something that pleases you, something that offers you the feeling of peace, of joy of bliss.

So many of you believe that the universe is in some way keeping all that you desire away from you until you prove your worthiness, until you have proven that you are resilient enough, until you prove that you really do deserve all the good that you have yearned for. As if there is something outside of yourself responsible for fulfilling your dreams and desires. And to this we say, there is nothing further from the truth. The only one capable of keeping anything from manifesting is you. The thoughts you are thinking, the direction of your focus, the emotions you are choosing to feel are directly related to the experiences you manifest.

We will tell you this, the Universe is always giving you everything you are asking for, and there are no exceptions. So why then do you not have all that you desire here in your physical reality? To this we reply, because you are not allowing your desires to manifest. Certainly many of you are completely unaware that you are blocking all that you ask to receive. The Universe is responding to every desire, every need, every wish for something better, but you cannot see the signs because you are so focused on the lack of what you want. It would be similar to saying: I am watching channel 5 on my television, but what I really desire is to watch channel 10. If you don’t change the channel you cannot see what is on channel 10. It is there, it is just as real as channel 5, but you can’t see it because you are not dialed into the channel you prefer. You just keep focusing on the fact that you cannot see channel 10. And so it is with the things that you desire. When you allow your thoughts to begin to focus upon what you desire, rather than repeatedly and incessantly focusing on what you do not want, you would begin to see the unfolding of all that you desire in such perfection you would be in shock by how easily everything began to flow into your life. Do you understand our analogy? You must be tuned into the vibration of creation in order to see the signs and impulses the Universe is always giving you. The universe never keeps your desires from you.

We watch as so many of you keep yourselves focused in such despair, such frustration because you feel as though you do not have any control over your lives, that you do not have the power to create your dreams, when in fact a simple shift in your focus is all that is needed to allow your dreams to unfold in the most marvelous of ways. So many of you believe that you must persevere, that you must force your dreams into manifestation, that dreams are earned not given. If we could persuade you to focus more of your attention on what you do want rather than focusing on the lack of it you would see how effortlessly things would begin to fall into place. We often say, you cannot focus on fear and faith at the same time. You cannot focus on the lack of resources while attracting abundance. Once you begin to deliberately choose your thoughts because you know you are the creator of your reality you will really begin to marvel at how much easier life begins to feel. You can’t focus on how hard everything is and expect it to get easier because that’s what you prefer. The universe is always delivering to you more of what you focus upon. Reach for the thoughts that feel good. It really is that simple. You never have to feel something you don’t want to. You say, oh but what about all these upsetting experiences around me? To this we remind you, your focus, your thoughts are always under your control and no one else can choose them for you. There is always something you can focus upon that pleases you. Always.

You did not come here to struggle, you did not come here to prove your worthiness, nor did you come here to see how many difficulties you could bare. You simply came here to experience the exhilaration of creating all that you desire into a physical reality. But you have momentarily forgotten your divinity, you have forgotten how to play, you have forgotten that you came for the satisfaction of manifesting your desires. Life is not meant to be so difficult; you came here to have fun. Don’t worry so much about making mistakes, there really is no such thing, you will always have new desires, and it will always be incredibly pleasing each time that you allow the universe to deliver them. So take a deep breath and relax into the knowing that you are infinitely supported in everything you desire. You are always in control, you can create anything you desire, there is never a dream too big. You hold the key to all of your dreams. Begin to focus on what you do want rather than being so focused on what you don’t have. Feel what it would feel like to have those dreams now. What does it feel like to have your desires right now? Play with this concept and you will begin to see new opportunities flow into your life.

We hope that we have served you in some way.

In love and light we are your Angelic Guides

Click here to download your Free 35 minute channeled message to learn "How to Manifest Anything You Desire"

——————————————————————

You are more than welcome to browse the Angelic Guides website for all the materials generously posted for free. For more advanced practical knowledge and/or personal guidance please check our shop/store for more guidance...
- Dr. Taryn Crimi

Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included.

Article by: Angelic-guides.com

Copyright © 2018 by Taryn Crimi. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. www.Angelic-Guides.com

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!