Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/23/2017 9:26:20 PM

st germainGreetings, Saint Germain here. Let us speak about manifestation.

So, how come that you are seemingly always awaiting things for you to come and to be manifested? Because you are expecting things to happen in the future rather than in the present. So you wait and you await, focusing on and occupying your minds with the thought that it will happen in your future now. So you bring your focus to this future present in such a way that you forget to see what is there in the now and what is already unfolding in this now.

All things always linger in the now moment and being in every now moment aligns you with the greater potential of all. It also allows for all to emerge and be in this potent momentum and present itself to you as your own creation vortex. But then, you simply allow yourself to experience the delay of it because you wait for it as if it is still to come while it is already here in the now. So you delay your own creation in that sense by focusing on your timelines as if it is only there in the future.

Are you seeing the creation pattern and behavior of your human self ?! The only reason for the delay of your creations is because of your belief it can be delayed in the first place and because of your habit of always be focusing upon your future present instead of the now present. You place yourself in the future now and so are you awaiting what has to come. Are you seeing how you are always placing things far away from you in a time distance which continues to stay “unreachable” so to say, for as long as you do this?! Aligning with the Now is allowing all of your creations to exist in this now. Aligning with your future is slowing down your creation to exist, just as awaiting something does for you. And you should always be and stay in this now, my friends, for only that shall bring you more of that manifestation skill. Then you will reap the fruits of this very tangibly.

You will have to understand timelines and how these function, how these were programmed into your minds and what you have made of them through your beliefs. Many different aspects to it, is it not?! Yet all are influencing the way you experience these timelines and since these are fluctuating more than what you are used to, it gives you the impression of a roller coaster shaking all timelines into the mixer. Well no remote control shall help you to find the right frequency for you. Only the lingering in the moment of Now blends with all of them and allows for you to have a taste of all of these timelines in the most balanced way possible.

It is through inner happiness, joy and love that you access all within as well as without you, or at least that which you experience as the without. So Bless you for BEing in the NOW and for continously representing yourself as your SELF in every way of the momentum, through many ways of your infinite potential. You are so loved and Blessed that is beyond all things, represent that at all times and in all ways of your ALL Beingness. That will bring you your manifestations through a blink of an eye ~ an effortless creation not by forcing it nor creating it with intent but by BEing just that in that moment opening the door of potential through all Beingness. That is THE moment of existence within all where all lies, lives and moves. That is YOUR true moment of creation and manifestation through the heart.

Living and Being from the moment within the moment.

Now graduate yourself from this Heaven and see beyond your own eyes. Look into the heart, straight into that moment of all things. Bless you for that moment, for your heart and for your Being.

I AM Saint Germain.

» Source – Channel: Meline LaFont

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2017 9:31:30 PM

From Whence Cometh Godwriting? IV

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

When My Words are on the tip of your tongue, this is Godwriting.

We are One. Long have you sought to know what I think about and how I think and how I may surprise you. The simple easy process of Godwriting will fill an emptiness that you may have been yearning to fill.

There are more surprises you would like to have. They are yours, all yours. More Delight in Life is waiting for you greater than you can imagine.

If you have been dragging your feet, now start dancing. Sure, start ahead of time. This is the way to do it. Of course, get onto the Dance Floor of Your Anticipation right now. Godwriting is the Dance Floor. Glide into this Grand Dance of Life.

For Heaven’s sakes, don’t stand like a wallflower waiting for the music to begin. Start the tempo yourself. I speak to everyone.

Prime the pump, Beloveds. No more waiting. No more lingering. No more hesitating. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. Dare! Don’t dance around having to get everything into place. Get up and dance.

I offer you an audition. The Great God I AM, I bring you before Me, and I say: “Begin.”

I get up and take your hand, and We do a dance together. What a moment this is! With Me at your side, you can’t miss. If you say you don’t see Me holding your hand, then get up and dance with your hand in Mine. Love is on all sides. You cannot miss. You and I will dance Our Dance.

If the world at large doesn’t bow down to you, what does that matter when you engage with Me? Anyway, you dance for Me.

Heretofore, consider all the Good in Life you have had before you knew I was here with you. Now that you know I exist and I exist for you, what can We not accomplish?

The important thing is that you get up and dance. Do that, and you succeed. Get up and dance whatever your style of dance may be. Get up and fumble! Who cares? Get up and dance without wearing a beautiful ball gown! Blue jeans will do. Who cares? Not I!

When you and I dance together, there will be Dancing in the Streets. I call all the Singers of My Congregation.

If you were Sailors on the Bounty Main, I might say: “Heave Ho.”

If you are Pretty Maids all in a Row, My Words may be different, yet I say I will go so far as to say that everything is according to you. Everything you think and say and desire amount to what you think and say and desire. Who thinks your thoughts and does your deeds but you, Dear Ones? I accompany you. I am suggesting right now that you unite with My Thoughts. I am saying that you and I can sing and dance to beat the band.

What is there that We cannot do together when We hold hands? This may not be how you have been thinking. So then start thinking this way now.

Perhaps you have been waiting for a sign outside you that you are to begin. I say you are to bang the gong to begin.

Be My Guest. I am ever with you. You always start with Me. So, Dear Ones, what are you waiting for! Get up and venture! Get ready, set, go!

Do you know what? Godwrite for the fun of it! Dance the Light Fantastic. Surely, you are not going to spend your Life just thinking about dancing. Think about it and get up and dance! Or get up and dance and think about it after. This makes sense to Me. I offer My Hand to you Now. Now let’s begin.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/from-whence-cometh-godwriting-iv.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2017 9:02:26 PM

The Council – Freedom or Control

the councilThe Council – Freedom or Control

We see that greater and greater numbers of you are awakening to the actual conditions in the societies that you live in. It is blatantly obvious to those who dare to examine their lives that a great discrepancy exists between what they have been told their condition is and what it truly is. And the methods being used to keep those conditions in place are also becoming quite obvious when anyone dares to look for them. You are being asked not to pay attention to the man behind the curtain, not to watch what the left hand is doing, and to pay attention to today’s version of bread and circuses.

There was a movement just two hundred plus years ago to free humanity from the control of the few who considered themselves as having the right to be its controllers. One of the more visible outcomes was the creation of a new country that put guarantees in place to ensure individual freedoms. Slowly, but very surely, those guarantees have been chipped away. And now you are told you are free, that you live in a democracy – it never was intended to be a democracy but a republic – and that your law is constitutional. Yet your eyes seem to see quite a different picture.

You have been slowly told to seek your freedom, safety, and peace in ever increasing amounts of control. “If you let us control this little bit here, you will be safer.” This was always a lie.

All of the freedoms that you took for granted at first you still have… if you have purchased a license from the controllers, and IF they do not perceive it as a threat to themselves. And those controllers have evolved.

Two hundred years ago those in control were people. Now those reins are held by business entities that have no allegiance to, nor liability to, anything except their own interests. And very often their interests are not the interests of human or any other life.

Now let’s look at how things are progressing. And things are progressing.

Every single day more of you, in every area of the world, every society, are awakening to the actual circumstances of your lives. Every day you are realizing that the only power anyone has over you is power that you have relinquished. And you are beginning to see that solutions lie in unification with your neighbors.

Many are seeing that their own personal changes result in changes around them. There is a gathering of numbers, and there is a gathering of momentum. Most of you do not see that yet. But we are telling you that you shall soon see it in unmistakable ways.

One of the messages that you have been sent recently said, “The gloves are off.” You may take that to mean that, even though we are limited in the methods we use, for instance we usually do not appear in your physical world, we will no longer stand by and allow you to be abused, misused, nor misled. Things change. And they change now.

Now one of the things that you may choose to do for yourselves from this point is to examine the reasons that you think what you think and do what you do. How much of it has been in agreement with what you have been told, and how much of it has been a result of your own experience? That will keep you busy for quite a while. And it will surprise you.

When you look at your world 20, 10, even 5 years from now, you will be amazed at how different it will be. But consider this. What will you have done to re-create it? Your thoughts, your beliefs, and your intentions are going to contribute far more to that than you can imagine. Think about what you want that world to be like.

Love to all of you and each of you. Good day.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE. A third book is being compiled now.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2017 9:06:56 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday November 24, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

So many enlightening human beings have been through challenging times where they have been abused, dismissed, used, and taken for granted. This is a core wound that many of you are working on healing.

The first step is to understand that many of you are on the planet with service contracts. This made being a giver very natural to you, but receiving felt far less comfortable. Shifting into a better balance of giving and receiving, of loving and being loved, of supporting and being supported, is key for you moving forward.

Many of you tried to embody unconditional love without remembering to include yourselves in your own tender care. It is never loving to let someone continually treat you with less respect than you deserve, for that is supporting them in showing up in less than their highest selves and enabling poor behaviour, which is disempowering for everyone involved.

As you are learning to love and honour self as much as others, you are stepping into far better boundaries and balance than ever before. You have learned that unconditional love serves and honours everyone in moving into their highest version of self. You have learned the importance of creating a safe space to support that healing and evolution. And you have accepted the fact that you absolutely deserve the same love and support back that you have so willingly given others.

After focusing on being willing to receive, remembering to include yourselves in your unconditional love practices, and having healthier boundaries, it is time to create a new declaration of self moving forward, that far better represents what you want and deserve.

An example of this might be, “I am always treated with love, respect, and consideration.” Try on different affirmations until you find the one that feels best to you energetically, and allow it to lead the way forward for you in a way that honours you like never before. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/11/24/daily-message-friday-november-24-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/24/2017 9:16:06 PM

GFP Newsletter - 11/23/2017

will's picture

That is the difference between belief and faith; A woman knows who the mother is - that is faith; and a father simply believes that he is the father but he doesn't know. There is no way of knowing it. Fatherhood is a belief, motherhood is a faith. Faith depends on knowing, belief depends on just believing. There is no base to it.

-Rajneesh

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!