Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/22/2017 11:36:14 PM

From Where Cometh God-Writing? III

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Today We begin with a quote from an earlier *Heavenletter:

“When you sing, you sing in a wholeness that can only be sung as you sing it. Therefore, you don’t marshal it. Singing is beyond describing the contents of your heart. Describing has nothing to do with the actuality. This is just it: The actuality cannot be described without the actuality’s fading into oblivion.

“Yes, I describe you as the Wonderer of this which We can call non-thought, you the very one who is constantly pursued by thoughts even in sleep, even in dreams, even when you can’t remember or outline or cover up or anything at all.

“This state is beyond being analyzed into thought, for analyzing dissolves the thought. Some things cannot be made into a formula, for, at that point, you would have gotten outside what you wished to sort out and, so, lost it.

“You may say you can make no sense of what I am saying. By sense you mean logic. We are speaking of Beyond Logic and entering a Land of Infinity and Wholeness, a land away from spitting distance of thought. Thought cannot be made to fit a mold when the Truth is that there is no mold.

“Beloveds, Wholeness cannot be designated as this Wholeness or that Wholeness. Wholeness is, or it is not. The Whole Story is that there is Wholeness yet no description that can go along with Wholeness. Description can only lag.”

Heavenletter #6015 May 14, 2017

I, God, am not into tricks or marvels. You don’t have to have fantastical experiences. You who Godwrite are simple plain folk barely eavesdropping. You may hear what you hear in an unfathomable way. Only once in a blue moon are you overtaken by a thunderous experience beyond your wildest dreams -- or maybe never. Beloved Godwriters, you are not Godwriting for you. You are Godwriting for Me.

A Godwriter is a simple innocent receiver who is without prefabbed ideas of what Godwriting has to look like. My Words definitely don’t have to be frou-frou.

A Godwriter is not someone setting out to make a name for himself or herself. This is an absolute. In fact, Godwriting, or its equivalent, has not always been an easy road. Put away any ideas of Godwriting for the purpose of fame and fortune.

At the same time, a Godwriter cannot come across as anonymous. No, definitely not, for anonymous would turn Godwriting into a mystique, and I will have none of that. Godwriting is not a mystique. Godwriting is an ordinary every-day event, and it’s available to you. I believe in being straight-out from the beginning.

Everyone has experienced Godwriting or God-hearing by whatever name it may be known. An idea! An intuition! A Presence! Even something that you haven’t ever given a second glance to, so confined you may have been to the straight and narrow. Therefore, heretofore, you may have turned away from what may not be considered quite normal enough by the world.

So, what is a Godwriter then? A Godwriter is anyone! a simple ordinary person who enters Heaven through a gate or slips through the trees and reaches beyond the ordinary world projections. Be My guest. Go beyond the dreams of the extant world.

Godwriting is not a stellar feat. It is an ordinary fact of Life that has been submerged and perhaps considered off-the-wall. Never mind what the world has said.

I say that All can enter Heaven on Earth through Open Portals the same way you can walk into the Ocean Blue. You don’t have to be a High Diver. An ordinary mortal will do.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2017 9:06:10 PM

Archangel Gabriel via Shanta Gabriel: A Message of Thanksgiving

Dear Ones,

The qualities of Gratitude and Thankfulness can lead you to a pure heart. They change the energy fields, within and around your body, and transform your mental state by lifting your vibrational frequency.

The American celebration of Thanksgiving draws higher ideals into the forefront of people’s thoughts; the ideal of family and joining together in love, the ideal of abundance and the bounty that is possible and most importantly, the ideal of giving thanks. Sharing whatever one has is a large part of the ideal behind the Thanksgiving celebration.

The creation of sports events and shopping days are modern distractions from the original intention of a day set aside for loving kindness and thankful prayers of Gratitude for all that one has in life.

When you are in the state of giving thanks for your life, there is such an elevation in consciousness that all appearances to the contrary begin to drop away. A sense of gratitude creates a high frequency of energy that is akin to a loving embrace from the Universe.

There is scientific proof that Gratitude can actually change your brain chemistry. Giving thanks can become a sacred act that calls forth all the Divine assistance needed for you to feel supported and cared for in this life.

Even when life may not have demonstrated for you the ideals you hold for bounty, there are still things you can find to be grateful for. With this act those small pockets of gratitude build into a full life demonstration. Most of the demonstration, however, comes with your uplifted mental state that builds strength as you realize all the many ways you are being cared for by the benevolence of God’s Grace.

An ever-evolving life begins with your focus of attention, as well as your intention to live within the sacred heart of Gratitude. When you can love what is, the void spaces begin to fill with Light. Filling all the empty spaces in your life with Divine Light creates a frequency of abundance and fullness. Your heart begins to feel full of love and creative opportunities begin to reveal themselves in miraculous ways.

As you begin to give thanks, there seems to be more and more to be grateful for, and the sacred vessel of your being becomes purified with the Light of your Gratitude and Joy. Every thought, every breath can open the way for clear light to bring purification into your being. Your willingness to bring greater Light and the attitude of Thankfulness into your being allows you to become a pure vessel to hold your Divinity.

Begin with the tiniest awareness and when you bring your gratitude to this, change occurs. Be grateful that you don’t have to tell your lungs to breathe and your heart to beat, and all the other miraculous ways your body serves you.

Be grateful that there are trees bringing oxygen and water to the Earth and absorbing carbon. Be grateful for all the beauty and power of the ocean and the lakes, rivers and waters of the world that nurture us so beautifully. Give thanks for the amazing beauty in Nature and let it inspire you to great things.

As you stretch into this practice, the act of Gratitude will change your life for the better.

Here is a suggestion for Thanksgiving prayers.

Divine Presence:

Thank you for the many gifts you have brought into my life. Thank you for my heart that beats with your love, and this miraculous body that serves me so I may serve you on this Earth. Thank you for new ideas and opportunities that are revealing themselves to me every day. Thank you for the beauty of this Earth and the bounty that the Earth provides. Thank you for those who care about me and bring joy and love into my life. Thank you for showing me how much I am loved and for giving me new ways to give love.

Let my body hold the force of Gratitude in every cell and let that awaken me to your Presence. May I see your gifts in every moment and be grateful for all that I am given, no matter what it looks like. Let me respond in gratitude to every situation knowing that my soul’s awakening depends on my responses. As Gratitude fills my being, help me to flow this energy of love and thanksgiving into the world.

At the center of my being, I know all is well. For this and all my gifts, I say thank you, thank you, thank you. And so it is.

May this time of Thanksgiving fill your heart with new awakenings to the loving Presence within all things and bless every area of your life with pure Gratitude.

Shanta Gabriel
Inspired by Archangel Gabriel
November 20, 2017

ShantaGabriel.com

Shanta Gabriel

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2017 9:14:04 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday November 23, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

On this day where many of you celebrate thanksgiving, we hope that, wherever you are, you will remember to give thanks for yourselves – for your tender, courageous hearts, the love and care you so generously give others, your tenacity, your humour, your mindfulness, and your commitment to healing and growth that is driving the grand shift on your planet. Please take a moment to acknowledge that none of it could happen without you, and that your hard work is indeed making a difference, for the evolution of the one can only serve and support the evolution of the whole. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/11/23/daily-message-thursday-november-23-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2017 9:19:11 PM

Angelic Guides via Taryn Crimi: Emotions Are Your Energetic Nerves

Today we would like to focus your attention upon the topic of your emotions. We have titled this message Emotions are Your Energetic Nerves and we would like to further elaborate upon this statement so that you may better understand how this understanding can be used for your benefit.

Each and every one of us are made up of energy. We pulse or resonate at a particular frequency, which in turn dictates our experiences. Each of you emit continuous vibrational waves of energy. By now many of you have become familiar with the concept of “the Law of Attraction.” You can only experience what you resonate with. But how do you know what you are pulsing out?

Your emotions [are] your indicators to let you know what vibrational “channel” you have tuned into. However, most humans allow their thoughts to be determined by their circumstances, as they continually react to the experiences around them.

You see, if you were to place your hand in a fire, you have nerves in your hands to let you know that it hurts. You would quickly remove your hand. Not once would you leave your hand in the fire, and then discuss with those around you how badly your hand hurts. Nor would you keep your hand in the fire to justify the pain you are feeling. Yet we watch as so many humans do exactly this with negative emotions such as fear, emotional pain, sadness anxiousness and many other negative feelings.

Your emotions were simply meant to act as energetic nerves to help you quickly decipher and move away from what causes you emotional pain, just as your physical nerves are meant to quickly alert of you physical pain so that you can remove the cause immediately. You intended to use your emotions to help you gain clarity upon what you like and what you do not.

When you use your emotions as energetic sensors or nerves to simply let you know that you are experiencing something positive or negative you would spend so much less time experiencing the circumstances you consider to be so challenging, so negative or so painful.

Remember, what you focus upon will always expand. So when you use your emotions as a compass or a rutter on a ship, you may then steer away from what pains you and towards what you love, what you enjoy, what makes you feel good. This is why we say, your emotions are simply your energetic nerves. Pull away from all that pains you and focus your attention upon all that you love.

We hope that we have served you in some way.

In love and light, we are your Angelic Guides

Be sure to sign up for more Angelic Guides messages to receive your free copy of: How to Manifest Anything you Desire:

Listen Here

Do you have questions for the Angels? Book your session today!

Copyright © 2012-2017 by Taryn Crimi. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy, share and distribute this material, provided the content is copied in its entirety and unaltered, is distributed freely, and this copyright notice and links are included. www.Angelic-Guides.com

Taryn Crimi

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/23/2017 9:22:39 PM

GFP Newsletter - 11/22/2017

will's picture

One night, a policeman saw Mulla Nasrudin. It was late, the whole city had gone to sleep. Mulla was passing, drunk, playing on a mouth-organ. He stopped Nasrudin and said: You are drunk again Nasrudin. You will have to accompany me. Nasrudin said; Sure thing! What you wanna sing?

'You will have to accompany me,' he had said, but when a drunken man listens, he interprets in his own way.

Once he was caught and brought to the police station. He was very angry and annoyed. He was shouting: Why have you brought me here? What do you think I am? - and many things, as drunken people do. Then the sergeant who was at the desk said: You have been brought here for drinking.

He said: Then it is okay - when do we start?

-Rajneesh

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!