Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/13/2017 9:12:49 PM

Sandra Walter: Cosmic Factors Affecting our Ascension: The List

Blessings Beloved Light Tribe

This lengthy update contains the key factors affecting our Ascension process at the moment. It is intended to provide some clarity on the cosmic events, effects of the last Gateway, and why Solar activity is so intense.

Apply hyperimensional logic to all of this; the cosmic perspective soothes the Ascending Soul.

Events and Effects of the August-September Unfoldments

Convergence of the Trinity Stargates

The Trinity Stargates opened the flows of direct Solar Cosmic Christ frequencies from Source. This is an ongoing Solar rewrite on a stellar, planetary and incarnate level. As the gates converged on Solaris (the SUN) during the eclipse, it altered its prismatic effect, which in turn will change the way form is projected on Gaia.

We use the SUN to project our consciousness into these denser realities. When the SUN received the Cosmic Trinity encodements from the stargate convergence, so did we. It is a vital step in projecting a more crystalline form via our DNA. It also effects Gaia’s expression in form, as well as Solaris. Increased Solar flare activity is supportive of this Solar-system-wide shift.

Related article: Changing the Prismatic Effect of the SUN

Entering the Galactic Hot Zone and Harmonic Barrier Release

Two key events are unfolding at the moment. We are traversing the vibrational edges of the Galactic geometric hot zone which creates dimensional-shifting, reality-expanding dynamics. Cosmic Stargates serve as a conduits to this area of space, threading light between higher and lower realities. These stargate flows ease our entry, so we aren’t hit with intensely higher light all at once. However, the initial effects on the SUN and our consciousness are evident since the eclipse.

The stepping down of frequencies by the Galactics will soon come to a close. We can see and feel the effect of this colossal Galactic geometric hot zone already. The Divine Will of photonic density is evident, and we just touched the vibrational edges of this area.

The second item of importance is the release of harmonic frequency barriers. These veils or layers of light (they look like vast radiant silk scarves to me, perhaps that’s where the veil terminology came from) were released with the eclipse alignment. There are several layers to these harmonic barriers, which create the illusion of separation between expressions of Self, planets, dimensions, etc.

We were able to glimpse through the barriers by accessing the Higher Realms. Now our consciousness must adjust to the sensation of their absence. The sensation of time acceleration (more events at a faster rate) will assist in speeding up this realization. Kindwhile, attune your consciousness and feel the freedom. Our thoughts and telepathic intentions travel much faster between dimensions.

Related article: Cosmic Steering Committee: Convergence of Stargates

Complete activation of the Crystalline Grid and New Earth Grid Systems

The Crystalline Grid is a sentient structure. It activated to full capacity during the August Gateway, creating pathways to the interuniversal, intergalactic, and interstellar Gateways. Thousands of crystalline pyramids, crystalline structures, temples, crystal beds and etheric geometries were activated – and continue to activate.

These ancient structures are encoded to activate in tandem with the crystalline grid to usher in the Primary Timeline experience and the Divine Christed HUman template. Another reason many of you feel Divine, blissy, changed, and in the midst of reformation. Some of these structures appear to be rising in visions; awakening to the clarion call of zero-point photonic demands.

Yes, this booting up affects the elementals, and the collective consciousness, which also affects the elementals. The interface of the Crystalline Grid, Stargates and Photonic density opens us to a LOT of information and light, which triggers DNA to align with the new realities. This opens us up to a fluid Now-moment experience of all expressions of Self, simultaneously merging and expanding into purer Source-awareness.

Related Article: Crystalline Grid Activation

Christed Crown Activation

Sacred geometries, symbols and brilliant light of the Christed Crown continue to expand since the eclipse passage. The traditional crown chakra is not applicable here. Crowns of light, which appear in many forms, are manifesting as expanding layers of crowns, and are also manifesting around the heart. This is True Divine HUman DNA bi-locating into our cellular structure and energy fields, and activating due to all of these cosmic factors.

Related article: The August Eclipse, Metaphoric and Mystical

Primary Timeline Access

All of these events; the Stargate convergence, entry into the Geometric Hot Zone, Harmonic barrier release and Christed Activations, are granting willing, heart-centered Souls access to the Primary Christed Timelines. Embodiment is key to a collective experience of the higher timelines, and we are fully supported by these cosmic events to create this en masse.

Primary Timelines are a very strong vibration; it does take focus and consistency to resonate with them. However, we are being blasted with influxes of pure photonic, Source-encoded, reality-shifting light. This enhances the lifting, raising sensations of Ascension; the pull of the high-heart and heart center.

With all of the cosmic factors converging in this Now, we have a Divine opportunity for complete transformation. Bifurcation of timelines will exponentially increase after the Equinox. Let the Light change you for the better. Decree your creation, create a new version of your Highest Self. Primary Timelines were created for creativity; the New Earth vibration of HUman Source-In-Carnate.

Galactic Life Review

A type of Galactic Life-review may present during this passage. The Gaia-bound version occurred in 2012 for many. Now we have a completion of expressions across timelines, dimensions and star systems. You might see this in lucid dream state or rapid-fire visions. It may get Universal depending on your journey.

This is a side-effect of the Photonic Light and release of the harmonic barrier; Higher Light gains momentum, organizing, sorting out, vibrationally merging the fractals of Self on a Universal scale. Non-linear visions of Galactic Selves, blending of personal timelines, and the familiar sense of closure or completion expands to the Galactic Level.

Stay flexible with your beliefs about what is possible, where you are going, or who you are. As we transcend archetypes and experience life without the vibrational roof, the illusion of the lower realities and what we created here will fade. The Primary Timelines provide launching pads to completely undefinable experiences.

September Intergration

The integration week influx of the Full Moon delivered Solar flares and massive amounts of plasma and crystalline frequencies, aimed at revealing and activating our awareness of the Now reality. You may sense this: We are experiencing the pure force of Divine Order and the Primary Timelines. And it is strong stuff.

Last SUNday’s announcement of incoming light arrived just hours before the latest X-flare (I only had time to post to social media before our Meditations began.) In my experience the consciousness-shifting, dimensional-shifting energies during our Unity Meditations were the strongest I have felt so far. Granted, I have been holding space and engaging in this activity for 17 months now, so my perspective is sensitive, however the undeniable alchemical merge was palpable.

New Earth Gateways: Gatekeeper Focus

Gatekeepers received the message to focus on New Earth Gateways this month. These pathways will allow prepared consciousness to experience Primary Christed Timelines, eventually leading to a complete merge of dimensional expressions; lower and Higher Selves expressing as One on the New Earth level.

The Equinox and Cosmic Trigger

Strong cosmic forces are in play right here, right now. The next weeks reveal that our reality choices – collective and personal – are being honored and amplified in a brand new way. Traditionally it had to do with magentics, vibrational match or mismatch. This month takes us into a higher comprehension of what it means to engage with Divine HUman evolution. If it is something I can define in words next month, so be it.

Upcoming Cosmic Events: Collective Participation and Focus

September 13-17: Gatekeeper Cosmic Stargate Interaction
SUNday September 17: Unity Meditations at 8:11am, 11:11am & 5:11pm PT – Beaming from our live event in Sedona for the last meditation.
Tuesday September 19: New Moon at 10:30pmPT: Opening for the Equinox Gateway
Friday September 22: Equinox at 1:02pmPT
Saturday, September 23: Cosmic Trigger, Timeline Shift
SUNday, September 24: Unity Meditations at 8:11am, 11:11am & 5:11pmPT

Divine Reflection: The Invisible Presence

Ascending Souls become Sacred reflections – mirrors of the Divine Light. Rather than the classic mirror dynamic, reflecting lessons and ego-mind-emotions of the lower levels, Divine HUmans may become clear, crystalline, pure prisms. This Solar aspect of the Solar Cosmic Christed HUman shows others the Divinity within themselves.

If you are able to hold that Divine Light with integrity and grace, as a neutral conduit of the Higher Levels, your DNA will vibrationally match the frequency of the New Earth expression. That is a passcode to the Gateways of New Earth and Primary Timeline experience. It is a fine intention for this sacred passage of our Ascension.

Blessings to all of us in these perspective-expanding moments in the Now.

In Love, Light and Service,
Sandra

“Cosmic, Global and Internal Reformations,” by Sandra Walter, September 12, 2017, at http://www.sandrawalter.com/cosmic-factors-affecting-our-ascension-the-list/

Source link: Sandra Walter Creative Evolution

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2017 9:23:27 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/12/2017

will's picture

You are destroying yourself by claiming things: you claim that you are wise and then life proves you to be fool; you claim yourself to be very attractive and life doesn't take any notice of you; you try to prove that you are beautiful and everything proves that you are ugly. Because there is nothing more ugly than the ego, and all claims are egoistic.

Drop claims and simply remain with the fact. Don't claim anything don't ask anything, don't demand.

Don't think that you are very, very worthy and then much will happen to you - the whole existence will accept you. When you accept existence, existence accepts you. When you claim, in every claim you are complaining: I was more worthy.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2017 9:24:55 PM

Saint Germain: A Dream

st germainDream JJK: I see a child around the age of 7, a teenager around 14, and a young adult around the age of 20. All three of them lie dead in open trunks. I throw a substance – some powder or tree pollen – into the caskets, and immediately all three of them open their eyes almost simultaneously and return to life. (End of dream).

Beloved humans!

I am MASTER ST. GERMAIN

This is an important vision that describes the entire transformation of mankind in its „seven-year-progression“ and the final wake-up call of god.

● The three people – a child, a youngster and an adult – symbolize the different levels of development of the individual. This points to the different developmental stages that each individual goes through during their life on earth.

● The „powder“ that Jahn administers and that leads to the resurrection of human beings describes the “tree of life”, the “tree of knowledge”, that you are invited to eat from, so that you can wake up and attain awareness.

This vision is meant to knock over previous dogmas and deeply rooted conditioning, and to open your eyes for the divine that lives in every human being.

“What I do, you will do too, and even more …”, our brother Jesus said; this vision points to this by Jahn resurrecting the dead.

Furthermore, the age difference of 7 years points to the 7-year cycle of renewal and shows that before something new can begin, the old has to die. This is why these three people lie dead in their caskets.

Every 7 years skin and all human cells are renewed. In that sense, a human being is physically, mentally and spiritually reborn.

This vision also points to “D-Day”, the day that all humans are called upon by name and invited to make a turnaround.

The powder, the “elixir of life” from the “tree of life”, is meant to awaken human beings, but not all of them will resurrect and awaken because of it.

The fact that in the dream all three people, in their different developmental stages, are resurrected, is a pointer that everybody can awaken, no matter where they seem to be at in their development and what they are superficially engaged in.

“You will be surprised who will sit next to you in heaven …”, so it is said, and this dream sequence describes this fact.

The fact that all three people open their eyes simultaneously points to yet another thing: the divine grace that is operating on this one day.

This dream anticipates the collective experience of the awakening of humanity. The planetary awakening will be initiated by an outer event and by the grace of god.

Low human nature, egomania, envy, jealousy and hatred have to die so they can be awakened.

This dream points to the annihilation of time, the day that time is stopped, and the moment when all human memory is deleted for a short period of time. The human memory of this matrix is suspended so that the memory of the divine consciousness that you are can return.eraoflight.com

This is supposed to enable all humans on this earth to walk the path of turnaround and awakening. The pending work of transformation will – for those who are willing to return into the light – proceed at an incredible speed.

The “big event” will not only change the world, it will completely transform each individual human being – regardless of whether they are awakened or still asleep.

Await this day, expect the awakening – and prepare yourself for it by consistently working towards light and transformation.

Some of you will appear as “awakeners”, others as “awakening ones”. The “role” is insignificant at this point – all that matters is that until then you strengthen your connection with god and open yourself fully to the process of change and transformation.

At this point everything has been said. More related messages will follow, because this is certain:

The last day in this world shall not bring pain to anyone, only pure joy.

I am amongst you.

I am MEISTER ST. GERMAIN

» Source – Channel: Jahn J Kassl

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2017 9:26:44 PM

There Is Also a Life of No Thought

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

You live in more than one world. You live on Earth, no doubt about that. Earth is a dream world of its own.

When you sleep, you are somewhere out of the Earth world. There is the world of sleep dreams, and there is the world of sleep where it seems that for a while, you do not dream and you do not exist anywhere, yet, you are Somewhere.

There is the Life of Daydreams.

There is also the waking state when you do not dream and yet you are not clearly in the conscious world.

There is the Life of No Thought which is also yours. Hurray!

Between words, you are on pause. In the written word, you can see the empty space where there is no thought between words.

The True You lies in Infinity. You are no stranger to Infinity. You are someone who has great wealth and may not know you have a bank account filled with wonders. The bank account belongs to your just the same. You don’t have to be conscious of this for it to be so.

You are possessed of Great Intelligence, yet you may have no idea of the breadth and depth of your Intelligence. Or you may have an idea, yet a vague one. There is no question but that you underestimate yourself. You are good at underestimating yourself. You may even be proud of it. You are modest to the hilt, as if you would not be seen in Bright Sunlight, as if you would only stay hidden from yourself and everyone in the twilight. You prefer to stay in the shadows. And so, you hide yourself and consider yourself smart. You take great pride in your modesty.

Strange, isn’t it, that you fool yourself and everyone as did Little Jack Horner in reverse from you:

Little Jack Horner

Sat in the corner,
Eating his Christmas pie;
He put in his thumb,
And pulled out a plum,
And said: “What a good boy am I!”

Little Jack Horner honored himself.

Or, are you the Gingerbread Man who thought he could elude the world: “You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread man."

Of course, he was caught and ate his words after all. How smart is it really to kid yourself? How wise is it? How worthy is it?

In the tale of The Emperor’s New Clothes, two swindlers led the Emperor to believe that only the best of leaders could see the fine weaving coming from the swindlers’ loom empty of yarn. Everyone in the world at the time chose to pretend he actually saw woven cloth, for everyone wanted to be seen as a best leader, and so everyone pretended to see what he didn’t see until at the Emperor’s Parade, a child cried out the Truth:

“But he doesn’t have any clothes on!”

Of course, the moral of The Emperor’s New Clothes is pretending you see what is not there. In denying your Greatness, it would seem that you are adept at swindling yourself of your own Light, as if it is smart to pull out a plum from a plum pie, or to believe you can run faster than everyone else, or that you can fool yourself and others that you are less than you are, as if you are a whiz kid to hoodwink yourself and everyone else about your proclivities that are True and belong to you while you repeatedly shake your head No.

Look for your True Nature and find it. The fact is you are Blazing Light that you have chosen to blindfold yourself to. Open yourself to receiving the Light I have given you. No, no, no, don’t withdraw yourself from all the opportunities I set before you. Consider the possibility that the attributes I declare are yours ARE, in fact, YOURS.

You don’t have to be a rabid hunter for great feats. Just be open to receiving, for your time will come, and Great Vision will be upon you, glistening for all to see. You will reveal yourself as Who you are. How about in this lifetime, what do you say?

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/there-is-also-a-life-of-no-thought.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/14/2017 6:32:33 PM

PHOTOGRAPH TAKEN BY WISE OWL LOUISE

Thursday, September 14, 2017

Third Quarter Moon Phase: revise, realign

Moon in Cancer

Sun: 23 Virgo - "a lion-tamer rushes fearlessly into the circus arena"

True Alignments: skillful application of energy, believing in oneself, temperate, courage, considering consequences

Catalysts for Change: control issues/self control issues, overly dependent, drama/dramatic shows, impulsivity

Earth: 23 Pisces - "a 'materializing medium' giving a séance"

True Alignments: sensitivity (be cautious around electrical currents), considerate/consideration, untethered from a burden, expanded awareness, accomplishing or completing something, coming out of a negative mind loop

Catalysts for Change: confusion, questions about how authentic something is, false, anxiety, placing power outside of yourself

Today. let's look at the energetics from two perspectives - the small screen and the big screen, so to speak.

SMALL SCREEN

It is a good idea to S L O WD O W N today. The tendency to rush things and act without thinking is high when the Sun discharges "a lion-tamer rushes fearlessly into the circus arena." Proper consideration should be given before making important decisions or signing important papers. This does not mean stop or cease. In fact, the energetic really prompts and supports action that is taken. The key is to take any fears out of the equation and proceed from the strength of knowing your own mind and what is in alignment with truth and love.

In other words, when we know we are on the "right" side, we are unstoppable under this energetic. Now is the time to "get right" because there really is no other choice. Defeat is now a guarantee for those who are not on the right side. Ugly actions bounce back quickly now. ("Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on." -Led Zeppelin)

The Earth discharging "a 'materializing medium' giving a séance" also advises us to sit with things and consider them before acting. The word "materializing" is key here, as it references things actually made manifest. Things that have been cloudy or unclear become concrete and visible under this energetic.

Moderate then activate. And do not let fear and the control issues it brings stop you today. The Moon will oppose Pluto at 10:51 pm ET/2:51 am UT, bringing in the tendency for control issues all day. Confrontations with ourselves are happening. Be brave enough to look. Acknowledge the process of life and learning.

BIG SCREEN

Today, Mighty Jupiter moves within three degrees of Shocking Uranus, beginning their opposition through September 27/28. Jupiter expands while Uranus changes. The speed of our "collective adjustment" will increase during the time the two planets are making opposition. This is a very good thing because Uranus always puts things the way they need to be, and it will do so in whatever way necessary.

Shocks and surprises come with the territory with Uranus. But Uranus is a true friend. It only has our highest and best interests in mind. Oftentimes it takes a long time to see that there were silver linings with things that happen (especially things that seem "negative" at first). Blessings in disguise befall us.

The two symbols (energetics) involved right now are Jupiter at 25 Libra, "the sight of an autumn leaf brings to a pilgrim the SUDDEN REVELATION of the mystery of life and death." Sudden revelations indeed. Uranus is retrograde (moving backwards) at 28 Aries, "a large disappointed audience." It is hard to witness much of what is happening in the world.

The unknown story is the symbol of "a man in deep gloom; unnoticed, angels come to his help." This is 28 Libra, the degree where Jupiter will be when it makes exact opposition with Uranus on September 27/28.

So let's not suffer the disappointment and gloom. Let's get in the gno. Let's jump ahead to the story arc: the intervention by higher forces. Let's hold on to this notion through September 28.

If we become caught up in the displays in front of us, it will be harder to remember that intervention by higher forces is in process. Then we would fall into the disappointment and gloom that these energetics engender.

Today, we slow down, keep it real, and notice the angels.

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!