Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/12/2017 9:15:57 PM

The Council – It’s Happening

The Council – It’s Happening

The changes that you have long asked for, and that we have told you were already happening, have escalated both in rapidity and in the number if you affected. This current system of alignments that you are experiencing has kicked things off in earnest.

Understand, please, that each of you is receiving what is most needed by them at this time. There are many factors that must be considered. And your participation, although most of you are still unaware of it, has helped to decide your own progression. What you personally will be needing in the near future for your own wellbeing is the foremost thing considered, as well as what you have planned for yourselves in future service.

“But I am not receiving what I need!” you say. “I’m not getting anything at all” In the first case, may we point out, as gently as possible, that your personality self is quite unaware of what you need. The best indicator of this is that you feel this way. In the second case, we would recommend that you focus on heightening your sensitivity to the energies that you are receiving. There is actually nothing and no one on your planet that is not immersed in these frequencies. Such a case is not even possible. How each reacts to them is unique. Your own uniqueness is what determines this of course. If you have a millennia-long history as a healer you will not react to the change in the same way as someone who has spent the same time growing crops. Now, it is time to lose your judgments around these things. Farmers often need to be healed. Healers need to eat. You, after all, are the ones who decide to increase your experience by specializing.

You will soon find, however that the range of skills you develop will expand greatly. You will also find that deciding what you will settle for is limiting and counter-productive. Determining what your self will be like when your self is predominantly your SELF, is not something you are able to do, since you have no experience within memory of your third dimensional lives to fall back on. And all of your projections are only replays of things past.

Surrender, a word all of you tend to misunderstand, to the guidance and work of your Highest Selves, who are in the process of becoming even more of what you manifest as, is truly the best thing for you to intend. There is nothing that you need be apprehensive about in this regard. It is, after all, your Self we are talking about. It is just the far largest part of you. Perhaps reversing that image would be more truly descriptive. You are, by far, the smallest portion of it. And it is the one you tend to run to for help when your plans go awry.

Now we have long told you that this time was coming. For us, it has already occurred. We view change in a vastly different way than you do. Your last year, this year, and next year all exist for us, you see, as do your other lifetimes. And so we tell you now that this will pass. Your future is magnificent. This will be a wondrous passage if you can just enjoy the ride. Your needs will be attended to. In the near future, your wants will be a snap for you to manifest. Trust what we say. We are you, and that is how we live.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE. A third book is being compiled now.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2017 9:20:12 PM

GFP Newsletter - 9/11/2017

will's picture

Yang Chu said to his disciples: Remember this - if you act nobly and banish from your mind the thought that you are noble, where can you go and not be loved?

-The Book of Lieh-tzu

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/12/2017 9:27:00 PM

In a Different Light

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

I am your Maker, and you are My Most Beloved. This is how it is. In common parlance, We Love. You and I – We Love. We Love, We Love, We Love and Love some more. There is no shortage of Love. No one has to teach you Love. You don’t have to extract Love nor to be taught Love. Love is a Natural Gift given to you and to the world.

Dear Ones, even when you persuade yourself that you’ve been wronged by something Life delivers to you because it is not what your heart desires, even then don’t question My Love, not for one minute.

Of course, no one dances up and down in joy when a truly loved one of yours leaves Earth for greener pastures. No one is looking to say Farewell, any more than you long for illness. No matter how wrong Life may strike you, withhold your judgment. Hold back. Don’t give into false conclusions.

No matter how let down or betrayed you may feel, no matter how grieved and grievous your heart, no matter how unforgivable a situation may seem to you, no matter what, no exceptions, know that I do not break My Faith with you. Never do I shirk Love. No matter how hidden or contrary you may feel about what you see as what I have wrought, no matter how unthinkable, unbelievable, and how unbearable it may seem, don’t toss away Our Love. Keep it. Treasure it. Keep it Holy.

Dear Ones, I do not test you. I do not experiment with you.

In the selfsame world you live in, a doctor may break someone’s bone in order to heal it. Be assured, I do not deliberately break any bones, nor do I set out to wreak havoc and heartbreak upon you or anyone. I do not think of hurting your heart or limb for even a millisecond.

Yes, dear Ones, it goes without saying that My Vision extends far beyond human Vision. What you see is not the same as what I see. Because I have a wider picture, I don’t see nor do I believe in what you call tragedy. My Vision goes far past the details and tragedy that you see. I see events in a different Light. I do not go along the lines of the Intellect that you do and which the whole world seems to weigh its Beautiful Self down with.

Even within the current state of Earth Life you live and try with all your might to make sense of, there are times later on when what you at first saw as tragic, you now no longer see as tragic. You may even see something now as fortuitous.

A day will come when you see the now-seen tragedies in Perfect Light and Understanding. Beloveds, a time will come when your Consciousness surpasses even the concept of understanding. You will see.

No longer will you struggle to understand anything, not one thing.

Even in the world you presently live in, before the Sun rises over the Horizon, you know Dawn’s Light will once again appear right here before you. There is no effort or hard searching or anything of the kind for you to know that Daylight simply will shine upon you, and so it does.

When you were a young child, there was a time when you couldn’t talk. Then one day you talked, and you haven’t stopped yet. Talking became as easy as apple pie. Once upon a time, you couldn’t read, and then one day, you caught on to reading, and it became natural and easy for you. No longer was there a struggle. And one day you will see Life altogether in a different light.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/in-a-different-light.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2017 5:38:15 PM

PINELLAS COUNTY, FLORIDA AFTER IRMA ON MONDAY. SENT BY WISE OWL BETSY.

Wednesday, September13, 2017

Third Quarter Moon Phase: revise, realign

Moon in Gemini - moves to Cancer at 6:13 pm ET/10:13 pm UT

Sun: 22 Virgo- "a royal coat of arms enriched with precious stones"

True Alignments: family heritage, standing up for/representing something, grounded, abundance, symbolism

Catalysts for Change: elitism, spoiled, bragging, financial fears, feeling unworthy, fraud

Earth: 22 Pisces - "a prophet bringing down the new law from Mount Sinai"

True Alignments: launching something, revelations and new information, truth comes to light, code of conduct, decoding, seeing ahead/seeing the signs

Catalysts for Change: pushy, narrow views, spiritual arrogance, harsh (self) judgment

Good tidings, wise owls!

Good tidings come to us today courtesy of the conjunction of Venus and the North Node. Venus involves themes of love, beauty, money, relationships, security, and comfort. The North Node involves the future, destiny, and alignment. What is the destiny of love today?

Venus and the North Node make conjunction at 23 Leo, "a carrier pigeon fulfilling its mission." In context of this solar-lunar month's theme of "an unsealed letter" (things revealed/uncovered/released/unleashed), whatever message the universe wants us to have should be received by today.

This is good timing because we enter the Third Quarter Moon Phase today, the phase that "completes" the month and realigns us. Third Quarter Moon phase is the natural time to make revisions, take personal responsibility, and recommit ourselves.

Additionally today, the Sun makes one of its four yearly squares with Saturn. In astrology, "squares" produce changes. There are two types of squares: First Quarter squares and Third Quarter squares, akin to Moon phases. A First Quarter square facilitates new changes and stepping out with new things. A Third Quarter square facilitates realignment and revision of existing things. Today's square is a Third Quarter square and relates to anything that is already in play, but specifically things that began around December 10, 2016 (when the Sun and Saturn made conjunction or started a new cycle).

So there are a great deal of "realignment" energetics in effect today. Ways will be shown. Much will be revealed.

(If you want to delve a little deeper, we see that the Sun is located at 22 Virgo, "a royal coat of arms enriched with precious stones," and Saturn is located at "a Chinese laundry." Royalty. China. Precious gems/minerals. Laundering. For more information on what this astrological aspect is about, we look to the energetic that the Sun and Saturn began this round with on December 10: the conjunction at 19 Sagittarius, "pelicans disturbed by the garbage of people move their young to a new habitat." What became intolerable and required change? What needed to be put in a different place or order or location? What still needs to be changed?)

Venus and the North Node make exact conjunction at 8:42 pm ET/12:42 am UT. The Sun and Saturn make exact square at 10:44 pm ET/2:44 am UT. But before all of this, the Moon will oppose the Galactic Center at 12:05 pm ET/4:05 pm UT, activating and bathing us in high-level spiritual frequencies. There is a definite message for each of us today, and it is a blessing.

Today, like every day, we line up with truth and love, but with a little help from a Higher Power. How precious.

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/13/2017 9:01:15 PM

Daily Message ~ Wednesday September 13, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

Please understand you continue to be on the receiving end of unprecedented energies. It is a complex process as your body integrates these energies. It is a far easier process if you create the ideal conditions for you to do so. This means making time to be still, to rest, to align, to give your body what it is asking for, to trust in your own wisdom to navigate this all seamlessly, and to know the universe is assisting you in all of it.

You have had so much practice releasing and integrating energies over the past few years, you have become very adept at it, which is allowing you to take on more and more. Your ability to move with the process will serve you well, as it is a skill that you will be able to apply to other areas of your life, as well.

So for now, be the expert on you. You are your own energetic master. You know intuitively what you need to create the perfect environment for your shifting to occur with the greatest grace and ease possible. These are intense times for you, Dear Ones, but the intensity is showing just you how much assistance you are getting from a universe that only wants to serve you and see you succeed in your heart's desire - being an ascending human being on an ascending planet. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/09/13/daily-message-wednesday-september-13-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!