Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
7/20/2017 11:36:49 PM

The Council – Separation
July 19, 2017

The Council – Separation

Today we would ask a question of you. Please ponder your answer well. What would your life, your thoughts, your beliefs about yourself be like if we could prove to you that you were not separate from anything?

We ask you this in order to show you the truth about what has been called the illusion. The biggest fallacy, the biggest lie, is the perception of separation. It is what allows you to deny what you are. It allows you to shift responsibility, or at least appear to. It allows all the other incorrect beliefs about yourselves that you have. It allows “I am better”, “I am worse”, “I could never”, and all of the other denials that you have assumed or have actually been encouraged to believe.

Now, it is a very simple thing to prove to you that all is a field of energy and therefore separation is an impossibility. Anyone with a basic understanding of science today would agree. But, at that point, a cognitive denial begins. Most humans do not allow that sort of thinking to spill over into what they truly believe about themselves or their mental and spiritual lives.

You have been taught that you are here and your source, whatever you wish to call it, is ‘up there’ somewhere. Yet you are ready to agree with a statement like “God is everywhere”. Do you see the disconnect?

Some – most – could even agree to “God is everything”. But they would be quick to assert, “except me!” Because, after all, to say that He/She/It is you would be sinful. Because you were taught so. Do you see that? Here is the truth of it. Saying that you are separate from and are not composed of God stuff is the lie. Actually believing that you are not and could never be that is the lie. If God is in all things, that must include you. Unless, of course, you are not a thing. Good luck with that one.

Actually, the denial of what is requires a lot more convoluted thinking than the acceptance of the truth does. Does “God made man in his image” not imply that whatever God made is a divine creation?

So, what reasons exist for this persistent set of beliefs?

It is easy to see that if you are convinced that you are separate, and need someone to communicate with the Divine for you, or interpret a set of teachings for you, then you can be controlled. A priestly class has existed for many thousands of years.

Less easy to see is that if you can separate yourself, or allow that belief to exist within you, you are relieved of a great deal of blame. Now, we said before that blame is a lie. The only one that is truly blaming you for anything is you. You came for experience. You had experience. You see where you could have done better. That is called a lesson. Want another shot at it? Go for it. Think you got the lesson and want to try something else? Go for it. It is a big universe.

Of course, there is this big bearded guy up on that cloud smiting folks. Friends, even your highly placed religious leader in Rome has stated that eternal punishment is not true. Did you not get the memo?

So, here is another interpretation you may want to consider. You are an eternal, divine creation and co-creator. You are free. You are powerful. Co-creators must be powerful, right? You are a part of All-That-Is. And you are here to make these understandings an integral part of yourselves.

That sounds hard, doesn’t it? Until you understand that there is an immense amount of support for your doing exactly that once you consent and allow that to happen. And we tell you that is a fact. We know. We are a part of that support – from which you are not truly separate. And our purpose is to help you in every way possible to remember who you are. This is one of those ways. And our messages, in many languages, and from many voices, will continue.

And, believe it or not, the lesson is finally being heard. If we had bodies, we would dance.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE. A third book is being compiled now.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice and link: http://ronahead.com/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2017 11:56:05 PM

GFP Newsletter - 7/19/2017

will's picture

You get the idea of who you are from others. It is not a direct experience. It is from others that you get the idea of who you are. They shape your center. This center is false, because you CARRY your real center. That is nobody's business. Nobody shapes it. You come with it. You are born with it.

So you have two centers. One center you come with, which is given by existence itself. That is the Self. And the other center, which is created by the society, is the ego - it is a false thing - and it is a very great trick. Through the ego the society is controlling you. You have to behave in a certain way, because only then does the society appreciate you. You have to walk in a certain way; you have to laugh in a certain way; you have to follow certain manners, a morality, a code. Only then will the society appreciate you, and if it doesn't, your ego will be shaken. And when the ego is shaken, you don't know where you are, who you are. The others have given you the idea. That idea is the ego.

-Rajneesh

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/20/2017 11:58:04 PM

Sananda: The Energy Is High

sanandaI am Sananda and I have come today to lighten up the light in your hearts. It is a very strong and light energy that now has reached Earth and you might need a bit of help to absorb it in your bodies. You might need to take it in bit by bit. This is what I am helping with today. So, call on me if you feel that you need help with absorbing the light in your bodies. I have many co-beings with me who also gladly want to help. All your guides and leaders are also of service. It is the light of God’s consciousness that now reaches Earth – some call it Christ consciousness.

There is now an opportunity to ascend in one’s own consciousness and become the beautiful being you already are deep inside. The energy is high dear children on Earth. The energy is high and it is slowly spreading around the Earth with warm loving rays. It embraces all that it can embrace and it loosens up and dissolves possible blockages that it finds on its path. We in the higher realms stand by and help it find its way into people’s heart. This is why I now say that you should call on us if you need help with absorbing this beautiful light energy. It is a light and loving energy that now is coming down as a gift from Heaven.

Be still for a moment and then receive it and your life will become so much easer to live. You will feel as if you could walk on clouds – you will just want to run, laugh and sing. Your mind will become young and light and you will see all the possibilities that exist in the world. Nothing is impossible any more. Everything becomes so much easier in this light of consciousness. You should be proud all you children on Earth for having brought down the consciousness of Light on Earth. It is the sheerest and most beautiful of light that ever has existed and does exist in the Universe. It is God’s grace that shines over Earth today, so bow your hearts to God and give him thanks for the blessing that he has given you.

I thank God every day and hour for the grand mercy and love he/she has given us. I, Jesus or Sananda, love you so much and I move among you now to help you as much as I can. It is a great honor to be part of this transformation and my heart is full of joy and love for being able to share this with you. It is a grand time on Earth and a big moment for the whole of the Universe. It is followed with much joy and gratitude. One day my dear children you will understand why and why it was you who were selected to be here and now. It is a greater event than you can understand right now, as you are in your human bodies. However, there is not much left before we can meet and we can share pieces of the history – sufficiently for you to understand your own history here on Earth.

Many ships are now circulating around Earth. Some can be seen, but most of them are invisible. Only a small part of humanity on Earth has been made aware of them. Most people are not yet susceptible to this encounter, but with the new light energy this can change in just a few moments. We are here in order to help you and Earth forward in your transformation, up in the higher regions of Light.

I love you so much and hope for a reunion shortly.

Call for my help. I am your humble servant.

Sananda!

» Source – Channel: Ann Dahlberg – Translation from Swedish to English: Per Staffan

(eraoflight.com)

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2017 12:01:05 AM

Be a New Moonbeam

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Stay out of the mud.

Refrain from gossip. Your purpose isn’t to toss around words about others rapturously with glee while you put them down. This is not a high vibration whatsoever. Not a high vibration at all. You won’t hear me giving you any such instructions to cast anyone down. Only smallness would make you do this.

Gossip is a long-held paltry subject. Whole magazines are filled with gossip. Fill your heart and mind with merit and not gossip.

You have a whole Life ahead of you.

Gossip isn’t your business.

Infringe in others’ lives isn’t your business.

Who is having an affair with whomever is not your business.

Catastrophes are not your business.

Casting dispersions on others is absolutely not your business.

Faulting yourself is not your business.

Falseness is not your business.

Superiority is not your business.

Other people’s lives are not your business.

There is no profit in filling your Life up with other people’s doings and idle news and views.

Be with people who make you glad to be with them.

And you be someone who makes others glad to be with you.

Life does not have to be urgent, nor is Life to be wasted.

Life does not have to be superficial.

Raise yourself a notch every day.

Go higher and higher.

Don’t rest on your laurels. Times a-wasting. Life’s a-wasting.

Live your God-given Life. Make Life worth living and holding dear.

Now is the time for all good people to come together. Even if you are a private person, you can share your Being. Every moment is ultimately shared. There is always sharing. Share something worth sharing.

Reflect. Think of what you are doing. Make others’ lives the same way you would like your Life to be like. Have some good news and wonderfulness in mind to share. What stories do you tell? What upliftment will you give to a weary world that craves more goodness and mercy?

I tell you frankly that you have far more to contribute to the world than gossip or any kind of belittlement.

Scatter the world with Stars.

Multiply the Sun.

Admire the Moon that reflects the Sun.

Be you the Moon that reflects the Sun.

Lift the world high.

Enjoy Life more. Expand happiness. Lead the world and raise the world Higher.

You have your work cut out for you.

Begin. Begin now. No more as you were. Be a new Moonbeam now.

The world has been waiting for you. I have been waiting for you.

Jumpstart your Life right now.

No waiting for tomorrow. Today is the day you are painting. Don’t let the paint dry.

Wherever you are, whatever else you are doing, bless. Bless while you are at it.

Bless one sentient Being, and you bless all.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/be-a-new-moonbeam.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+2
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
7/21/2017 6:27:29 PM

"FIRST WATCH" TAKEN BY MICHAEL MORSE AND SENT BY WISE OWL KAREN

Friday, July 21, 2017

Balsamic Moon Phase: release the old and make space for the new

Moon in Cancer

SUN: 30 Cancer - "a daughter of the Amercian Revolution"

Higher Expression: lead yourself into a new version of you, liberation, independence, standing up for self, birth of ideas or projects

Lower Expression: feelings of superiority, sexism, restriction, control issues, fearful

EARTH: 30 Capricorn - "directors of a large firm meet in secret conference"

Higher Expression: decisive, making plans, focus on details, asking for assistance if needed

Lower Expression: selfishness, disregard for others and their feelings, making decisions that affect everyone but not accounting for everyone

Today is all about leading oneself into a revolutionary change in one's life, and today brings us what we need to support it. Hold to your high intentions and values-- the revolution of Second Renaissance is well underway. Lucky us!

Happy Friday, wise owls!

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

+2

facebook
Like us on Facebook!