Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
5/22/2017 6:12:56 PM

Monday, May 22, 2017

Benjamin Fulford Update - May 22, 2017

Benjamin Fulford says "The old guard simply refuses to hand over the financial system so it will have to be replaced"

The old guard that hijacked the world’s financial system is stubbornly refusing to cede control over the process of creating dollars, euros and yen to the people of the planet earth. This was evident when Rothschild lawyer and Mossad agent Michael Greenberg visited the Japanese Emperor last week to demand unlimited funds for him and his fellow Khazarian gangsters, according to sources close to the Emperor. Greenberg also claimed to be representing Henry Kissinger who is now back, together with Greenberg, on the high priority target list of known genocidal criminals.

The Emperor was furious at Greenberg and blamed him and his slaves, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe and Finance Minister Taro Aso, for blocking the release of funds meant for the people of the planet, the sources added.

This means that in order to start a new age and liberate the planet, a two pronged attack will be needed. One will be to continue to eliminate old guard genocidal leaders one by one until the Khazarian mob finally surrenders. The other will be to continue to build an alternative financial system, based on gold, crypto-currencies and non-Khazarian currencies until the old system withers at the vine and drops into the compost heap of history. This two pronged attack is already fully under way.

The big question mark now, though, is what to make of Pope Francis. Forensic research has shown that most of the so-called world leaders we see on our TV screens and in public are controlled by the P2 Freemason lodge via the Vatican bank and a network of professional assassins. In other words most world leaders, when offered a choice between silver (a bribe) and lead (a bullet), have taken the Vatican bank silver.

Pope Francis, who has incredible secret power at his disposal, has, on the one hand, been purging the Vatican of pedophiles and saying and doing nice things but, on the other hand, he has failed to change the system at a fundamental level by doing such things as declaring a real jubilee (cancellation of all debt etc.).

Which brings us to finally deal with some information we have had for a long time but were not sure what to make of, and that is the fact Francis has openly said his god is Lucifer.

https://newsgru.com/lucifer-is-god-declared-by-pope-francis/

What is the role of the Luciferians as US President Donald Trump, the nominal head of the Western military industrial complex, carries out his tour of the top monotheistic holy spots, Arabia (notice he was not allowed into Mecca), Jerusalem and Rome? The question is, is Trump on a trip to try to save the old regime (Lucifer?) or is he aiming for something more historic, like initiating the dawn of a golden age?

Pentagon sources say that while Trump was in Saudi Arabia this past weekend, apart from making a $350 billion arms deal, he asked the Saudis to please keep selling their oil in US dollars so as to prevent the collapse of the US corporate government and its petrodollar system. However, the “Trump Saudi trip may not have stopped them from selling oil for yuan and non-dollars or turning east,” the Pentagon sources say.

Trump sucked up to Muslim leaders in a speech where he promised:

“The United States is eager to form closer bonds of friendship, security, culture and commerce,” and that “We are not here to lecture—we are not here to tell other people how to live, what to do, who to be, or how to worship. Instead, we are here to offer partnership.”

Unfortunately for the US, the new humble, promise to be nice approach must have seemed like a long-term domestic abuser showing up with flowers and promising never to hurt their partner again.

Trump’s threats to Iran and baseless accusations against Syria in his speech only helped to underscore the fact that, despite the rhetoric, the US Corporate government is beyond any hope of reform. His failure to mention that ISIS was the creation of the Khazarian mob is another sign that his speech was far from sincere.

However, white hats inside the US are on the case. For example, Trump son-in law Jared Kushner (who believes non-Jews should be slaves) is “under an FBI Russian probe that may extend to his illegal bribes for the $110B Saudi arms deal [announced by Trump], acting as unregistered agent of Israel, and providing nukes to menace Iran,” Pentagon sources say.

Also, “special counsel former FBI director Robert Mueller may be fired or forced to probe 911 since he was involved in the cover up and was installed to run the FBI by [former President George W.] Bush one week prior to 911.”

In addition, “Israeli cyber command unit 8200 may have engineered laptops to hijack and crash airliners, leading to more US-Russian cooperation while [US top general Joseph] Dunford met NATO military chiefs to discuss same.”

Plus, inside the US, the FBI is under-going a major purge of purge of cronies of former director James Comey, Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, Pentagon sources say. As a part of this all files and tapes from Comey’s office were seized, they say.

Furthermore, James Comey as well as former close associates of Clinton like Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin are negotiating to turn states evidence against Hillary and against the pedophile network in Washington DC, they say. In turn, Clinton is expected to rat on her bosses which may finally bring down the “deep state,” [Khazarian mob] the sources say.

Our own long term investigations have shown that the trail will eventually lead to Rome and the P2 Freemason lodge as well as to the BIS and the ancient bloodline families that control these institutions.

This brings us back to self-confessed Lucifer worshiper Pope Francis. Is he just a nice figurehead hired hand leader for the Satanists? Are the monotheistic faiths and the ancient bloodlines that have secretly controlled them for millennia going to reach an accommodation with the rest of the world?

So far, in a genuinely mysterious manner, lighting has struck the Vatican and Mecca. Is something overdue to hit Jerusalem?

In any case, Trump’s visit to Saudi Arabia, Israel and Rome will either be a last minute marketing effort by the old regime trying to survive or it will mean real fundamental reform in the monotheistic world. Will the old bloodline Satan worshipping families finally come out, tell the truth and ask the world for forgiveness? We could know more by end of the month but don’t hold your breath.

The Khazarian mob is also still stirring up trouble in the Ukraine, the Middle East and elsewhere, although admittedly on a much smaller scale than before. The latest trouble has been in Indonesia where paid mobs are trying to stir up religious riots, according to White Dragon Society sources in Indonesia. The financial trail behind the paid rioters leads to the Khazarian controlled Freeport McMoRan mine and it is clear the staged riots are just an attempt to grab gold, the sources say.

Here is a report from the Indonesia WDS source about the situation on the ground there:

“The latest update is that the FPI radical Islamists, ‘who are financed by the Soros organization and its affiliates,’ as I have been informed by my local intel contacts, turned over 2 buses belonging to the Dayaks with the passengers still inside, as they were parked on the side of the main road in Pontianak city…This is a Khazarian Zionist cabal operation… to divide the people of Indonesia, then step in and take over the show… I was also informed that ‘there are numerous westerners with white skin, wearing dark sun glasses, who are mingling in with the Dayaks, while they take photos and videos.’

In any case, as the old Arab saying goes, “the dogs bark but the caravan rolls on,” and the inevitable planetary changes are continuing to unfold regardless of what the Khazarians or the cabal monotheistic leadership do.

The military leadership asserting control in Russia, the US and China have more or less figured out what will happen to the Middle East, North Korea and the Ukraine. They will also continue to make sure that any and all attempts by Khazarian religious fanatics to start World War 3 and Armageddon will fail.

So now, in the real world, the future of India/China relations is expected to be the next big geopolitical issue that will need to be addressed. India finally raised its geopolitical hand recently by boycotting China’s One Belt One Road bash earlier this month. Ostensibly this is because OBOR calls for a major transportation route through territory India disputes with its neighbor and rival Pakistan. Basically though, India feels jealous and neglected as China basks in the geopolitical spotlight.

The fact is that India is definitely going to be the next big super-power and may one day rival and even exceed China. Take a look at the maps and charts in the following links to see why:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-19/mapping-worlds-population

http://www.prb.org/images12/china-india-population.gif

The first one shows that in terms of population, China with 1.4 billion people is closely followed by India with 1.3 billion. More importantly, as the second chart shows, 41% of India’s population is under 20 and growing quickly while China’s population is rapidly aging and headed towards shrinkage. India is also experiencing fast economic growth meaning its economic clout will soon match its demographic clout. The next phase will be Africa which has a rapidly growing population of 1.2 billion people.

What all this means is that while East Asia and the West have been negotiating a new global architecture, the rising powers of Africa and India will need to be accommodated into this in a fair manner if we are to avoid future troubles.

Benjamin Fulford has worked in Japan as a correspondent for Knight Ridder, the International Financing Review, the Nihon Keizai Shimbun English edition, and the South China Morning Post before moving to Forbes magazine, where he was the Asian Bureau chief from 1998 to 2005. His investigative reports pursued scandals in the Japanese government and business world. After leaving Forbes he wrote a series of books in Japanese some of which became best sellers, and began publishing on the internet.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2017 9:30:21 PM

No One and Nothing Is as It Was
May 22, 2017

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2017 11:34:17 PM

GFP Newsletter - 5/21/2017

will's picture

What you should do or should not do is not the way. Just watch, be alert, and sometimes if you lose alertness, then be alert to this non-alertness. Don't create a problem. Sometimes you will miss. Sometimes you will forget completely that you were to be watchful. So be watchful of this non- alertness. It is okay. You missed the point, you missed; don't create a problem about it, again watch it. You watch anger, sometimes you forget. You become angry, then you remember - watch again.

Don't create a problem out of missing the point, out of forgetting again, out of getting identified with the anger. Don't feel miserable, don't pity yourself and don't repent. When you have forgotten, you have forgotten. Now be watchful about this forgetfulness, and remember. Because the only point is to remember whatsoever is happening. Inattentiveness is happening - watch it. Simply go on watching, and soon you will understand a new dimension within you, and that dimension comes through watching. Problems start disappearing.

Nobody can control anger. Through controlling, you become miserable. This whole sad lot of humanity is so because of controlling. Nobody can control. If you control, the poison enters into every fiber of your being. Just watch, and observation becomes transformation. And when you observe, it is not a question of 'should' or 'should not'.

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/22/2017 11:42:07 PM

The Federation of Light via Blossom Goodchild: May 20, 2017

Blossom: My Dearest Beings from somewhere else! Here we are again then. Actually I have a bit of a quandary which I thought you may be able to help me with. A certain gentleman is very keen to hear the Truth about whether or not this Earth of ours is flat, under a dome etc. I have told him that this is not ‘my position’ to bring this Truth out … IF indeed it was/is a Truth! For reasons of my safety and Divine Plan timing … along with many other reasons why I feel it is not for ‘me’ to delve into this. He wrote back with this:

‘After all this years of reading your blog I guess going round and round in circles has me screaming to get off – or at least has me exasperated that if one supposedly has the ‘ear’ of higher entities, one might just get down and dirty with specifics. It’s a bit like wandering into the greatest library in history and spending hours admiring the shelving and the color of the carpet.’

I get what he means about the library, and it made me think about it. Yet, there is something in me that feels right about not asking certain things. I think you know how I feel and what I mean. So rather than ramble on, I will pass it over to you. Thank you.

Federation of Light: Welcome Dearest Blossom and all who walk along this journey with us. Firstly, we would say that for those who do not communicate with ‘Higher Beings’ … in THIS way … for indeed, you are all capable of communication … there is an understanding between both parties as to how communications shall be conducted.

You are correct Blossom in that, there are indeed, MANY topics that we are not prepared to discuss. We ‘skip’ over certain agenda because it is not for US … we feel … to delve into it. There are many, many, many Truths that are to come out … as we have mentioned before. Truths that will completely stun practically the entire population of the Human race. Yet, these TRUTHS are certainly not for us to reveal … AT THIS TIME.

Does that mean you will at a later date then?

Not necessarily. For when the time is correct you will witness such things … straight from the horse’s mouth … so to speak. We will then be more than happy to accommodate with assistance on working one’s thoughts through such things. Yet, again we state … we are here to bring you into alignment with your TRUE self through KNOWING THE LOVE THAT YOU ARE. We are not here to bring fear and confusion.

For the gentleman concerned … he is on his chosen pathway. As is each and every one. This does not mean that the Truth he is seeking is the same Truth that another may be seeking out.

But, like I’ve tried to work out before with you … either something is a Truth or it is not. Either the Earth is flat or it is round. Yet, you say it can be whatever you want it to be.

This is correct. For it can. The issue here is pertaining to the fact that you upon Earth ‘think’ that you are ‘set’ in ONE particular place … one particular situation … and there you shall remain until it is time for you to move on. We understand that BEING upon Earth with its ‘lack of understanding’… that for you to comprehend anything other than this concept is mind boggling.

Meaning as you have mentioned before that we can jump in and out of parallel lives and other Dimensions?

Meaning that exactly. And within EACH Parallel life/Universe/Dimension … there are such similarities that allow you to ‘feel’ that you are always in the same one.

How could you best assist us to get this? What could you liken it to? For I feel that so hard to grasp.

Because you are involved in it, in your Human form. Yet, there are times too, when you jump out of your Human form and become Pure Energy … and if desired ‘for the occasion’ you can ‘morph’ that Pure Energy into something completely different, yet tangible … for the period of time necessary … and needed … to BE in that other situation.

And to complicate it even further, we would say that … all that, would take place without your Human Being form even noticing you were gone … for there is no time … in essence.

Far out! I have come to understand that absolutely everything is possible and I guess that is what you mean by the Earth can be anything you want it to be.

This is so. You and all, with all respect, due to conditioning … limit your beliefs to such a degree that confusion abounds … due to the little frame in which you have decided you live within.

Yet, we didn’t decide. As you say, conditioning, indoctrination, laws, history etc. have led us to think/belief that this is so. And there are many that live and die for many a number of lives, thinking that this Earth is IT! Then when it us done … it’s up to Heaven and for some, in their belief … hell … and that’s that! At least, for me, in this life time, I feel blessed to have opened up to broader horizons.

Oh! How we desire to be able to explain ‘Everything’ to you. Yet, ‘Everything’ is beyond comprehension, whilst you are residing in the density of Earth.

I can feel your frustration of where to even begin with what you want to express. Keep trying! So, many of us are so keen to jump further down the rabbit hole. Although we feel we are lost in a warren most of the time!

For those that believe ‘This is it’ and Heaven awaits and one lives happily ever after … THAT, Dearest Blossom … is what they shall receive. Until such a time when they are ready to explore something else. Or, everything else. Yet, again, not wishing to confuse … that is only one aspect of themselves that is accepting that. The multifaceted diamond that they are … is off on a thousand other adventures.

So, to get back to the flat Earth thing, if I may? Are you saying that there is one, and everyone is living under a vast dome etc.?

We are saying that of course there is one! There has to be … because there has to be everything! Every possibility! For those that choose to be ‘in that world’ … that belief system … that is their Truth. For those who choose to believe that space goes on and on … reaching into other galaxies etc. That is a Truth also.

OK. Yet, how come we are all living in the same world, if our Truths are completely different? I just got your answer through … Sock it to us!

Because everything is an illusion. Nothing is real. So one can ‘make up’ their world into however they believe they want it to be.

Or not!

You, upon Earth believe you are trapped within it. YOU ARE NOT. Your spirit is free. Your soul is free. It is only again, because you believe it is not … that it is not!

Yet, we DO feel trapped here sometimes … within societal rules and regulations. This is the way EARTH IS.

With all respect Blossom, that is the way as a Consciousness you have ‘made it up to be’.

So, if we have ‘constructed’ this way of living as a consciousness … are we, as ‘individuals’ able to escape it?

This is EXACTLY what you ARE doing.

WHAT YOU CAME HERE TO DO.

As individuals you are undoing that which has been done. You are freeing yourselves from the bonds that you, yourselves created … as an experience.

You now, as each one changes their mind … are releasing conditioning of ‘how it is’ and transforming it into how it is going to be. Yet, THIS TIME … you desire for a whole new experience.

Have we not had the Love Light experience before though?

You have had similar. You have had many mindsets of living, whereupon much Love- Light has been experienced … for example in Lemuria, Atlantis and others. You learned as a collective where the pitfalls were and why.

This is why this time around … you are erring on the side of caution and making sure the same experiences are not incurred … as they brought a great deal of destruction and set ‘evolving’ along a different path.

Yet realise, this matters not. It was simply another experience and one has all the time in the world to try and try again.

However as we say … this time … is to be a different story. The Collective Consciousness has reached a turning point where upon this NEW EARTH style will remain ‘intact’. Once the basis/foundation has been established, it shall be built upon and not be able to be knocked down.

How can you guarantee that?

We of course, cannot, exactly. Yet … would we say … it has been ‘ordained’ that it is so.

So, I googled ‘ordained’ to be sure … ‘ordered, officially’ … by whom?

The Collective Consciousness of All.

And is it now, that WE of Earth are setting down the basis/foundation for this New Earth?

Correct. With every breath.

Yet … only for those who chose to ‘live it’? For many might still choose to live in another type of Dimension of this same Earth. Is that right? Are other Dimensions just a different expression of this same Earth?

Some. Would we say that there are Dimensions for everything … many dimensions for every experience.

So what exactly would you say a Dimension is?

A facilitating space.

Laugh! I thought that was going to go into a really complicated paragraph that would blow my mind and once again get me all confused. Yet, nope! Precise and to the point and seems to me, very accurate. Because with all respect … not all your answers are. (Precise and to the point, I mean )!

And there is reason for that also. There are those who consider us to be ‘beating about the bush’ and not giving the answers required always.

Yes. There are many who feel that way. I sometimes wonder about it. Yet,also accept there is indeed reasoning. And that reasoning is?

As we spoke of earlier, Blossom. There are some things that are not to be revealed at this time … and somethings that are not to be revealed by us … and somethings that are for you, yourselves to discover … and somethings that are simply not appropriate for us to be involved in.

Perhaps, we would say that ‘The library’, of which the gentleman spoke, as in all libraries, has many categories for one to delve into. Some may go to the Fiction. Some to the Factual. Some to the Historical, the Geographical, the Educational. You name it! Yet, we asked you dearest, dearest Blossom, to enter into the library and focus on the LOVE material … and you have ! For which we are forever in Gratitude to you for ‘sticking to your word’.

HA! The Love that came through in that last part of the paragraph, instantly had me overflowing tears and THAT … somehow helps me to know that I am doing ok … in your eyes! Thank you so much for this chat. It flowed with ease and Grace … and I LOVE YOU.

Remain steadfast in the LOVE that you are Dearest Souls. One day … ALL this confusion … will make total sense. In Love and thanks to EACH one for being the chosen adventurers.

The Federation of Light: May 20, 2017, channeled by Blossom Goodchild at http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/index.html?page=BG310may21.html

Source Link: Blossom Goodchild: Federation of Light

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
5/23/2017 12:10:55 AM

Ashtar: Greater Than Ever Energies NOW to Support ‘Moving Up’

ashtar“Greetings, Beloved Family! It is such a Joy-full period of time, I shall say, as you measure it, in this era of Love and the return of Love and the return of Planet Earth TO Love! It’s all the same, really. It’s all the same Journey, even though each and every one of you who occupy the human costume are experiencing this Journey in your own individual ways, and this is entirely appropriate. That’s what you’re here for, after all!

“And what is the purpose anyway? It is to rise above whatever challenges and heartaches you have set forth for yourselves to experience in this lifetime. And for most of you, it is the most traumatic, so that you can – in bringing your own Light into a much Higher vibration – you can help everyone else. And make no mistake! Lightworkers are here to help each other, because when they get together such as we are doing in this Gathering, it is an exponential increase in the total amount of this LoveLight energy going out to all of Planet Earth – below, on and above!

“Another way to observe and perceive this never-before-accomplished transformational transmutation is to come to a very basic understanding of where Planet Earth and you are going. You’re moving up, dimensionally speaking. It is no matter whether you perceive it as reaching Nirvana, going into the Heavenly Realms, becoming One with that part of you which is already there anyway, or however you want to see it, it’s all the same. It’s about moving up and out – out of the third dimension, which is where you came to play!!! And as I mentioned, for most of you this is the most traumatic lifetime you have lived in many ways.

“I am not diminishing in any way the importance of your contributions prior to this lifetime. There is no judgment – except whatever you may have brought with you, and therein lies a part of the Heart of the matter, so to speak. Because if you are going to make it, or be successful, or fly with me and all of the Heavenly Beings gathered here, you have to clear out that self-judgment, blame, shame, guilt, anger – whatever you may have brought!!!

“These are 3D inventions that have served you – and all of Humanity – so well through all these eons of time, through millennia, but they are to be cleared and healed so that you can transmute your own human bodies, and whatever emotional and mental aspects of you, and all of yourselves, and DNA, and so on and so on – totally into joining with that part of you which is already in residence in the Realms of Light, where there is no fear-based energy of any kind. It simply cannot exist there!

“Now, what to do when you get to that place – I shall say, ‘This Place’ – that’s up to you. You’ll have an infinite number of options, but the goal right now is to make your own Ascensions, and in so doing to literally extend your energies of Love and Light to all of those who haven’t really waked up yet. They don’t know how to do it. They don’t even know what they’re doing here!

“There isn’t anybody in a human body who didn’t come here to participate in some way or other, and I will say this: In this time of the Heart where Venus and Love are playing such an important role, where the energies and the astrology is attuned to assisting in mighty ways this transformational transmutation, there has never been a more grand opportunity for accessing the supportive energies!!! What I’m telling you is, it’s about to get easier! It has been in the flow of moving into this particular era since the last month on your calendar and it is going to continue.

“So whatever there is that is your number one, primary concern -whether it’s physical healing, or relationship healing, or whatever it is, I’m just wanting you to know that it is about to get easier! And there is a total appropriateness of the astrology coming together with this occasion – although it is observed every year – with the Wesak Festival of Light and Love, because what is that anyway if not more Love, not just coming into the Wesak Valley, but bringing it here for all of Planet Earth!

“And so it is that we are celebrating, literally, the incoming Love energies which are exponentially increasing those that are already here. This is going to be the grandest wake-up call yet on Planet Earth! I just wanted to make that very clear. The opportunities for each and every one of you to move up even Higher in your consciousness, in your vibrations, in your frequencies – however you want to see it – are even greater than they have been prior to this time in this lifetime you are living!!! And they will increase as we move more into this period.

“But I will say that for the World, this is also the grandest opportunity ever! It may not seem like it, but if you stop and think about all of the disclosures which are tumbling out – they are rolling out one after the other so fast! Well, that’s a part of the dominoes falling. You need to know that the conclusion that is being reached, as all of these stories of what’s really been going on are making themselves into the front lines, the headlines – on the internet and even into the mainstream to a certain extent – the conclusion that has already been reached by the consciousness of Planet Earth is that it’s time for Truth and it is simply a way of arriving at the High Peace which, of course, is resulting from the Love and the joining together in Loving Purpose that is happening all over the Planet!

“And in this particular moment, the focus, the major focus is in the Wesak Valley. But I assure you that that Festival of Lights which is happening in that location is for you, each and every one of you to partake in! And we are doing that here and we shall continue. This is not something that is to be like singing ‘Happy Birthday,’ and then it’s over – you know, blow out the candles on the cake. This is not about blowing out candles – this is about lighting the candles in the Hearts Worldwide, and it is a continuing process that shall continue over the next period of time on your calendars!!!

“And what that means for each and every one of you, Beloved Family Members of Ashtar On The Road, is that you have even more opportunity, because you have even more Love Energy to access and to draw support from as you proceed – each of you with your own individual Missions, and as we join together in the Grand Mission that we share. You’ve all come for this purpose.

“There are others that are not as awake as you. And so it is that we shall put out the call far and wide. And we shall join together in that, so that more and more will wake up and realize that the overall purpose of all of Humanity – now, in this moment you call ‘NOW,’ and in every now moment to come – is to accomplish that which has not been accomplished here before! It’s been tried before, but not accomplished.

“And it is the Unity, the Oneness of Love and Loving Hearts – not controlled by somebody or other and jockeying for the number one position. Yertle the Turtle* is NOT the way that is continuing on Planet Earth!!! All the Yertles are toppling as the dominoes fall. Well, you can see some of their faces on the dominoes, if you want to do that kind of an exercise, but with Love! It is not to hurt them as they fall. It is simply to let them know that they can no longer do the things that they have done in the third dimension, because Planet Earth is moving up. And if they want to join in the Light, in the Love, they are welcomed. And if they don’t, there is another place for them to be where they can continue their games.

“But for us in this Family of Ashtar On The Road, it is to move up and to bring in even more of the LoveLight, as the empowerment increases to do so. Love powers the Peace That Passeth All Understanding, and all that Love creates is what we are here to engage in as individuals and together. And the more that we do this, the sooner we accomplish this Mission, this Ascension Mission!!!

“So, I, Ashtar – on behalf of the other Mentors and all of this Company of Light joined here with you – thank you from our Hearts to yours for being One in the LoveLight with us and, indeed, with all Hearts on Planet Earth and beyond, as we fly together into the new Lifestyles of the Golden Age – and ultimately your Ascensions – for you to enjoy. And so it is! Salut!”

» Source – Channel: Susan Leland

(eraoflight.com)

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!