Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/27/2017 12:04:33 AM

Your Guide to Planetary Energies For March 27 to April 2 / New Moon in Aries

148555755827528WE HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY to hit the reset button with Monday’s New Moon in Aries (7:57pm PDT; 2:57am GMT on Tuesday). Mars plays an important role in this lunation, being the ruler of Aries and therefore also ruler of this new lunar cycle.

The Red Planet appears to have mixed opinions about the potentials that lie ahead. On the one hand, Mars is in harmonious aspect (sextile) with Neptune on Monday, enabling us to align personal will with divine intention and helping us make progress on our spiritual or creative endeavors. However, Mars is also in disharmonious aspect (sesquiquadrate) with Saturn, which means there’s work involved, and that we will need discipline and patience along the way.

THE SABIAN SYMBOL for the New Moon contains elements of both the supportive Mars-Neptune and the potentially challenging Mars-Saturn influences:

“A large woman’s hat with streamers is blown by an east wind: Protection and spiritual guidance in the development of consciousness.”

Astrologer Dane Rudhyar’s interpretation of this image focuses primarily on the positive spiritual influences:

“Here we see a woman, her head covered with a large hat — a protection against the forces of nature. The symbolic image implies a rather strong wind [that] originated in the East, traditionally the seat of spiritualizing and creative-transforming influences. The woman’s hat has streamers, which enable it not only to respond to the wind but to indicate its source. Under protective guidance, a receptive person is being influenced by spiritual forces.”

MERCURY, representing our conscious response to our experiences, is both slightly confused but also determined in the aftermath of the New Moon. In a reverse of what Mars experienced, Mercury is in challenging aspect (semisquare) to Neptune and in helpful aspect (trine) to Saturn on Wednesday. We may not have it all figured out by midweek, but what we are able to conceptualize, we are ready to bring into form.

Also on Wednesday, the asteroid Pallas Athena enters Aries, helping us have the courage and inspiration needed for following our vision. Astrologer Demetra George writes that Pallas in Aries “mobilizes the vital energy into fighting for what we believe in. The wisdom of Pallas Athene in Aries is that of sudden inspiration — the ‘brainstorm’ or the sudden pioneering urge.”

THE ASPECT of greatest impact this coming week is the Jupiter-Pluto square on Thursday. This aspect has a life span of about nine months, starting last November and finishing this coming August. This week marks the second time the two planets have been exactly 90 degrees apart, which means the effects of the aspect are heightened.

With Jupiter and Pluto in challenging aspect, the drive for power can go into high gear. Some will ignore important details in their efforts to push their agenda. We can over-estimate our own importance, or over-exaggerate the ability of another to control us. Either way, defiance is raised in equal measure to the attempt to manipulate, causing confrontations.

ON FRIDAY, Mercury is back in the news; the Messenger Planet moves into Taurus and does his best to help us find simple answers to complex questions. This is a short-term excursion, since Mercury will go retrograde on April 9. Mercury will then re-enter Aries on April 20 in search of renewed inspiration and courage for the journey.

Venus retrogrades into sensitive Pisces on Sunday, reminding us of the role of compassion and forgiveness in our personal relationships. We’ll need to be conscious of how we define and express “unconditional love,” and to know the importance of boundaries for the well-being of all.

ALSO NEXT SUNDAY, Jupiter and Neptune are in biquintile aspect. This is not a major planetary event, but it is worth mentioning so that we make ourselves available to the subtlety of its influence.

Jupiter and Neptune are compatible in many ways — each intends to bring us closer to that which inspires and enlightens us. A biquintile aspect, according to astrologer Bil Tierney, “symbolizes an aspirant’s creative soul alignment with the Will of the Cosmos.” This alignment, when experienced by a stable personality, supports self-realization and enhanced spiritual awareness.

Perhaps this Jupiter-Neptune aspect will help us fulfill the promise of that Sabian symbol and the hat with streamers being blown by the east wind.

IF YOUR BIRTHDAY IS THIS WEEK: Your intentions are very potent this year, so be sure to consciously consider your motivations and what you hope to gain through your efforts. How you choose to utilize the substantial energy pulsing through you will decide whether the outcome is a step forward or a step backward in your spiritual growth. As you align with the power of positive belief, ideas flow to you and you have the courage to accomplish much.

Yours in peace, Pam

Highlighted Aspects this Week:

• MON: Mars sextile Neptune, Mars sesquiquadrate Saturn, New Moon 7:57pm PDT (2:57am GMT on Tuesday)
  • WED: Mercury semisquare Neptune, Mercury trine Saturn, Pallas enters Aries
  • THU: Jupiter square Pluto
  • FRI: Mercury enters Taurus
  • SUN: Venus retrogrades into Pisces, Jupiter biquintile Neptune
» Source

(eraoflight.com)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2017 12:07:25 AM

A Day Off

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Do the little things today that may give you a little happiness. Today take a break from making breakthroughs. Today get away from responsibility with My blessing. Take a day off. Today only. Let today be your Sabbath whatever day of the week it is. If you can’t take a day off today, set up another day.

Get out into the fresh air. Sit under the trees. Read a book. Lie in a hammock under the sun. Pick a rose.

Bake something. Eat it while still warm.

Treat yourself in an unexpected way.

If you can do whatever you want today, what might it be? This is what I would like you to do today.

If you feel overwrought, under-do for a while.

Get away from it all today. Assign yourself to taking it easy. Assign yourself to the little joys.

Give yourself some peace.

If you want to lie on your back and look up at the sky, lie on your back and look up at the sky. This is your assignment.

Look at your place in the world in new ways. Today, it’s okay to be lazy. Today there is no denying your right to be at ease today. Easy does it. This is what I ask of you today.

Want to ride your bike? Go ahead. No pressure.

Want to sit at the river’s edge? Do it.

If you happen to be someone who likes to clean closets, go right ahead. Empty space around. Give yourself room. No need to fill space nor time.

Let today be a day for you without having to do anything at all, as much as this is possible. Of course, take care of your children. Today you are not looking to be at your best. Be lazy if that’s what you like.

Have the mindset that there is nothing you have to fulfill today.

I give you a prescription to spoil yourself today, what you may think of as spoiling yourself. I see it more as being kindly toward yourself. Today is a day to simply be easy on yourself. You may have been unrelenting.

Set yourself free. Let today be a day off from work. Today you have nothing to do but to take it easy. Taking it easy is your responsibility today.

It is refreshing to think a new way.

Let Life be a relief to you. No asking yourself to stretch today.

Sing a merry tune. Dance the whole day through.

Today, grow taller.

Flourish. Paint the sky blue.

Just be.

Today, I am taking it easy too. You see that today I deliver a shorter Heavenletter than usual for you. This Heavenletter is fine just the same.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/a-day-off.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2017 5:30:02 PM

"8 ARIES: A WOMAN'S HAT WITH STREAMERS BLOWN BY THE EAST WIND/
8 LIBRA: A BLAZING FIREPLACE IN A DESERTED HOME"
BY WISE OWL CHRISTINE VINCENT

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.
Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2017 5:55:26 PM

Horus: There is Something Coming

149054254870556I am here to let you know that there is something coming around the bend for all of you. It is something that you have not been looking forward to because you have not been told that it is on it’s way. It is something that is totally a gift, and will bring so many of you to your knees. As I give this information through this one I do so with the knowledge that you may be wondering, as you read this, what in the world I am speaking of. I tell you that it is something that you will recognize when it comes forth, and it will be a personal outcome for each of you. Therefore I cannot be explicit and tell you what it is, because each of you will find it is personal to what is the right thing for your life. It will have all of the particulars that suit what you will find appropriate for the coming times.

As I send this information through this one, I am speaking to all of you in the way that you will find is personal, for you will have feelings and ideas about what I may be referring to. That is because you have been in contact with all of your own guides, and as that has come into the personal ways in which you interpret your needs and desires, it has materialized on a level that is ready to surface for each of you. All you need do is to know that it is already in existence, and that as you see and feel it as your reality, it will come into the physicality that you will be able to incorporate into your lives.

Take a moment dear ones, and feel the encumbrance of what you desire. Feel the increasing wonder of what it will do for you, and then know that it is waiting in the wings for you to bring into your lives. It will materialize as the suitable circumstances come into being. You will find that it will come in a way that is welcome and understandable as to the timing of it for what your life will be like when it is with you. It will come in a whisper, or a song, or a whistle. It will come in a way that you will recognize as the perfection of what is to be your new gift for the life you desire. It will fill empty holes, and provide a new way of seeing life in the materialization of what you want. You are the creator of your life and as you realize that more and more, you will know that this is indeed the time for the ascension to a higher way of being for all of you who are able to bring this into your present moments.

I am Horus with you and this one once again. The distance I have held from speaking to you all though this one is because of the bearing this message has on your time, and of the interaction that we will be having in the coming times of change. It will be a reunion that you will recognize, and as it speeds forward you will remember bits and pieces more and more, of our lives together within this beautiful earth and beyond.

I leave you in this message now with the love and honor I have for each and everyone of you. I shall return at some point of your moving forward and I will walk and dance and sing with you through the coming movements to the ascension of you all. Love is all there is and the expression of the Love is boundless!

Thank you so much, dear Horus, Much Love, Nancy Tate.

» Source

(eraoflight.com)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/27/2017 5:57:02 PM

Daily Message ~ Monday March 27, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

When something comes up to be cleared it is a wonderful sign that you are ready to hold more light, to shine more light, to BE the light that you are. Coming into the light means there is an opportunity for healing and wholeness. It is always cause for celebration for it indicates evolution and energetic refinement. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/03/27/daily-message-monday-march-27-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!