Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
3/24/2017 6:31:25 PM

Office of Poofness 3-22-17… “Mid-week Report”

Here is Zap’s mid-week update.

“OVER THE LAST YEARS, THE OLD TRUSTS HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS TIME OF GIVING, AND PARTICULARLY AFTER THE LAST ELECTION. THEY WOULD NOT MOVE AND DO ANYTHING UNTIL A NEW ADMINISTRATION WAS PUT IN PLACE. APPARENTLY THE OLD SERIES OF ADMINISTRATIONS HAVE NOT BEEN ACCEPTABLE TO THE TRUSTS IN THE RELEASE OF THE MATRIX FUNDS OF HUMANITY. WITH THE CURRENT LANDSCAPE, THEY HAVE MOVED FORWARD AND HAVE PROVIDED THE FIRST RELEASES. THESE ARE IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW, AND BESIDES THIS WELL KNOWN INFORMATION, THERE IS LITTLE ELSE WE CAN PROVIDE…

“ON THE PROJECT SIDE, WE HAVE LEARNED OF SEVERAL OTHER GROUPS THAT ARE GOING TO PROVIDE A SERIES OF TECHNOLOGIES TARGETED AT CLEANING UP OUR PLANET. THESE TECHNOLOGIES ARE HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WILL GIVE US THE MEANS OF CLEANING OUR AIR, THE EARTHS, AND ESPECIALLY OUR WATERS.

“THE BALANCE OF SECTORS WILL BE DONE IN PARALLEL, BUT OUR STRENGTH WILL FOCUS ON THESE THREE FIRST. THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY LIES IN THE FIRST TWO OF CHILDREN AND SENIORS BECAUSE WHEN WE LOOK AFTER THEM, THE POVERTY ASPECT WILL DIMINISH AND EVENTUALLY DISAPPEAR.

“IN RESPECT OF THE TECHNOLOGIES, THE ONE THING WE DID KNOW WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ELECTED WAS THAT HE WAS WELL AWARE OF THE LIFE CHANGING TECHNOLOGIES THAT WOULD BE BROUGHT OUT. OF COURSE HE COULD NOT SAY MUCH, BUT HE DID MAKE SOME VERY CRITICAL MOVES IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS IN OFFICE THAT WILL MEAN EVERYTHING FOR OUR PLANET. [adds this link]”

Kp note: I always take these “Poofnesses” as potential data. Bottom line, how does it hit my Higher Innards”? Does it “ring” true within (if it “rings” at all)?

Office of Poofness support links are at the end of each posting. To support RMN for publishing these each week, please click here.

——————————————————–

ZAP SAYS

HI ALL

THE ART OF GIVING IS SIMPLE. WE JUST GIVE. WE SEE A NEED, WE GIVE. WE SEE DISASTER, WE GIVE. THIS IS THE NATURE OF HUMANS AND I WOULD NOT CHANGE THAT FOR ANYTHING. IT FEELS TOO GOOD.

OVER THE LAST YEARS, THE OLD TRUSTS HAVE BEEN PREPARING FOR THIS TIME OF GIVING, AND PARTICULARLY AFTER THE LAST ELECTION. THEY WOULD NOT MOVE AND DO ANYTHING UNTIL A NEW ADMINISTRATION WAS PUT IN PLACE. APPARENTLY THE OLD SERIES OF ADMINISTRATIONS HAVE NOT BEEN ACCEPTABLE TO THE TRUSTS IN THE RELEASE OF THE MATRIX FUNDS OF HUMANITY.

WITH THE CURRENT LANDSCAPE, THEY HAVE MOVED FORWARD AND HAVE PROVIDED THE FIRST RELEASES. THESE ARE IN PROGRESS RIGHT NOW, AND BESIDES THIS WELL KNOWN INFORMATION, THERE IS LITTLE ELSE WE CAN PROVIDE IN RESPECT OF OUR OWN TIMING BECAUSE OF THE SECURITY WE ARE UNDER AT THE MOMENT. SUFFICE TO SAY THAT WE TOO ARE MOVING FORWARD AND PREPARING OURSELVES FOR THE PROJECT SIDE.

WE WOULD ASK YOU NOT TO ASK FOR TIMINGS AND AMOUNTS AS WE CAN NOT SAY ANYTHING AT THIS TIME.

IN GLOBAL MATTERS, THE RELEASES ALSO PROVIDE FOR THE FUNDS FOR THE HISTORIC BONDS AND CURRENCY EXCHANGES. WE RECEIVE A DAILY MENU OF ASSORTED RUMORS RANGING FROM THE CLOSINGS IN FLORIDA, TO MOVEMENT OF LARGE FUNDS, TO CLOSINGS IN RUSSIA, TO PRETTY WELL A REGURGITATION OF THE PAST YEAR’S RUMORS.

WE DO KNOW OF SOME THAT HAVE REDEEMED, AND THEY ARE BUYING CARS AND HOUSES. THIS IS NOT UNUSUAL AS SOME OF THE ROYAL FAMILIES AND VARIOUS HIGH LEVEL GUARDIANS HAVE CASHED OUT. HOWEVER, THE MAJORITY HAVE NOT HENCE THE RUMOR MILL WORKING OVERTIME. EVERYTHING WILL BE DONE IN TIME, AND STRESSING ABOUT IT IS NOT THE BEST SOLUTION TO PUSH THIS ANY FASTER. ALL GOOD THINGS TAKE TIME, AND THIS IS NO DIFFERENT. I WOULD THEREFORE COUNSEL YOU TO KEEP PATIENCE AND NOT GET CAUGHT UP IN THE CURRENT WHIRLWINDS.

ON THE PROJECT SIDE, WE HAVE LEARNED OF SEVERAL OTHER GROUPS THAT ARE GOING TO PROVIDE A SERIES OF TECHNOLOGIES TARGETED AT CLEANING UP OUR PLANET. THESE TECHNOLOGIES ARE HIGHLY ADVANCED AND WILL GIVE US THE MEANS OF CLEANING OUR AIR, THE EARTHS, AND ESPECIALLY OUR WATERS.

OUR WATERS ARE LIFE ITSELF. WHAT WE HAVE DONE TO POLLUTE THEM IS ESSENTIALLY MADNESS AS WE ARE IN ESSENCE POLLUTING OURSELVES. THE WATER CYCLE IS PERVASIVE ON OUR PLANET, AND WITHOUT IT, THERE WOULD BE NO CARBON BASED LIFE. WHAT WE DO TO WATER WE DO TO OURSELVES, SO WITH THESE TECHNOLOGIES, WE WILL BE ABLE TO CLEAN THE LAKES, RIVERS AND SEAS AND OCEANS OF ALL POLLUTANTS. THAT ALSO INCLUDES RADIATION. BUT TIME IS RUNNING SHORT, SO THE FASTER WE CAN GET TO THIS ALL IMPORTANT MATTER, THE BETTER.

ALL PROJECTS WILL BE ADDRESSED IN THE COMING WEEKS AND MONTHS, AND OUR PRIORITIES REMAIN THE SAME WITH CHILDREN, SENIORS AND WATER FIRST AND FOREMOST.

THE BALANCE OF SECTORS WILL BE DONE IN PARALLEL, BUT OUR STRENGTH WILL FOCUS ON THESE THREE FIRST. THE ERADICATION OF POVERTY LIES IN THE FIRST TWO OF CHILDREN AND SENIORS BECAUSE WHEN WE LOOK AFTER THEM, THE POVERTY ASPECT WILL DIMINISH AND EVENTUALLY DISAPPEAR.

WE WILL BE WORKING VERY CLOSELY WITH THE UNITED NATIONS IN SPECIFIC AREAS IN AFRICA. ONE OF OUR OWN HAS BEEN THERE IN THE LAST DAYS TO SEE FOR HIMSELF THE STATE OF THINGS, AND HIS REPORT WAS ALARMING. THE DROUGHT CONDITIONS ARE PREVENTING AGRICULTURE, AND ANIMALS ARE DYING BECAUSE OF LACK OF FOOD AND WATER.

WITH THE VARIOUS GOVERNMENTS AND THE UNITED NATIONS, AND THE ROYAL FAMILIES OF AFRICA, SPECIFICALLY THE KING OF THE ZULU NATION, WE WILL DO OUR BEST TO CHANGE THIS CIRCUMSTANCE, PROVIDE FOR WATER AND FOOD, AND THE MEDICAL ATTENTION THAT SO MANY NEED. THE 1.4 MILLION CHILDREN AT RISK OF DEATH ARE THE PRIMARY FOCUS, AND WE WILL DO WHATEVER WE CAN TO SAVE THE 20 ODD MILLION ALSO AT RISK.

IN RESPECT OF THE TECHNOLOGIES, THE ONE THING WE DID KNOW WHEN PRESIDENT TRUMP WAS ELECTED WAS THAT HE WAS WELL AWARE OF THE LIFE CHANGING TECHNOLOGIES THAT WOULD BE BROUGHT OUT. OF COURSE HE COULD NOT SAY MUCH, BUT HE DID MAKE SOME VERY CRITICAL MOVES IN THE FIRST FEW DAYS IN OFFICE THAT WILL MEAN EVERYTHING FOR OUR PLANET.

PLEASE SEE THIS INFORMATION REGARDING THE RELEASE OF SOME OF THESE TECHNOLOGIES.

http://WWW.STARSHIPEARTHTHEBIGPICTURE.COM/2017/03/22/SECRET-PRESIDENTIAL-MEMORANDUM-ISSUED-TO-DECLASSIFY-ANTI-AGING-DR-MICHAEL-SALLA/

WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR GREAT SUPPORT OF OUR EFFORTS. THE OTHER SISTER TRUSTS AND FOUNDATIONS WE WORK WITH ARE ALL PREPARED TO MOBILIZE AND BEGIN THIS RECONSTRUCTION PROCESS. THE WORLD NEEDS US AND OUR ABILITIES TO DO THIS WORK AND GET RID OF THE UGLY THAT HAS COVERED THIS PLANET. WITH WORK AND PERSEVERANCE, WE WILL CLEAN UP OUR HOUSE AND CREATE THE HEAVEN ON EARTH THAT HAS BEEN TALKED ABOUT, AND THIS WILL ONLY HAPPEN WHEN WE WORK TOGETHER FOR THE COMMON PURPOSE.

WE WILL GIVE AND PAY-IT-FORWARD THE WAY OUR NATURE DICTATES. IT FEELS TOO GOOD NOT TO DO.

IN FESTIVE GRATITUDE

LOVE AND LIGHT

IN OUR SERVICE

ZAP

“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”

“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”

MARCH 22, 2017

COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2017

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn’t do this Without Your Help.!!! Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. If you are not a member of paypal and sending a donation please send an e-mail to goneforthfornow@gmail.com so we can log you in and send you a Thank You. We appreciate all the help you continue to provide in keeping food on people’s tables, medical needs met, computers running and shelter .

With Much Gratitude and Appreciation, Susan

Love and Kisses,

“The Office of Poofness”

ZAP, Susan and Staff

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2017 6:39:10 PM

Daily Message ~ Friday March 24, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

Human beings will be enlightening faster than ever before. There is much potential for true and profound change on your planet. This is due to the combination of higher vibrational energies flooding your planet, as well as the efforts of those who have gone first, who have tamped down and widened the path for others to follow. This acceleration is more proof that the shift is indeed happening, and that the potentials and possibilities for your planet, and her inhabitants, are vast. Allow yourselves to continue to grow and expand, Dear Ones, holding your heart-centred space of love and encouragement for all, and know that your consistent choices and acts of service are paying off in ways that will only become more obvious and profound moving forward. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/03/24/daily-message-friday-march-24-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2017 11:10:08 PM

The Council – Progress

The Council – Progress

Some of you are becoming impatient. Some of you are feeling as if nothing is happening. Others are elated. What accounts for this disparity? We will say that moving from the former group to the latter should be very easy for you right now.

If you are feeling impatient you are looking outside of yourselves and not seeing change, or seeing very little of it. But here is the true state of affairs.

What is truly happening now, and the elated ones see it or feel it, is that the changes that must happen to your inner selves first have an accelerated rate and intensified strength that is unmistakable. You will recall us having said that these changes are the ones that must and will occur first. The outer is always a reflection of the inner. Take heart in the fact that it is not necessary for all of humanity to change. There may not have actually been one hundred monkeys washing potatoes, but the principle that illustrates is valid nevertheless.

It is true that an escalating number of you are waking through what you read, what you hear, and what you see. But it is also true that all of you are psychic beings and you learn a great deal more each day through your simply being immersed in the field of collective consciousness. There is much that you know is true, even though you cannot say how you know. That is because you all know.

The existence of this collective field is known scientifically, so much so that it is actually used to manipulate those who are unconscious of it. Rather than lament that fact, why not use it to do some manipulation of your own? Place thoughts into the field through your own choice. “I choose to empower thoughts of _______ .”

What we wish to stress in this message is that you can, if you wish, focus upon the positive growth in your own selves to a much greater effect than ever before. As you have heard over and again, now is the time. Sometimes it is the time for one thing, and sometimes it is the time for another. Now it is the time for all of the tools, skills, and abilities that you worked for and earned over many lifetimes to be made manifest for the betterment of all. Ask us and we will aid you in this endeavor. Know, however, that priority will be given to what is needed. You quite often have pictures of what you think you need that are somewhat skewed to the flamboyant. All will be yours at the proper times.

You have all very likely heard of the Law of Attraction. We challenge you to begin employing the Law of Excited Expectation. Just a little each day will work wonders.

Good day.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, available HERE. A third book is being compiled now.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://ronahead.com/

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2017 11:16:56 PM

GFP Newsletter - 3/23/2017

will's picture

It was the religious people who crucified Jesus.

-
Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/24/2017 11:33:53 PM

Archangel Metatron: Prism of Light Healing

Natalie Glasson
I, Archangel Metatron, come forth with an energetic tool to support you at this stage of your ascension. The Prism of Light Healing Tool is born from the high vibrational levels of the Angelic Kingdom; it is an energetic form which connects you to the Universe of the Creator. The Prism of Light Healing collects the divine consciousness of the Creator, holding them as vibrational colours of light. The Prism of Light Healing is connected to all Rays of Light including the Twelve Rays of Light and all other expressions of the Creator that exist within the Universe of the Creator. Energy and consciousness from the Universe of the Creator exists within an energetic hexagonal Prism form which is composed of the highest frequency of Angelic Light. Only pure, focused divine light can exist within the Prism, manifesting as a myriad of colours, so beautiful, some vibrant others pale and translucent. The Prism is a space that you can connect with and even exist within which holds and somewhat contains a concentrated source of divine Creator frequencies which have the ability to align you further with the Creator. Potent is the Prism of Light connected to the Universe of the Creator that it is known to aid and enhance all forms of self-healing on any levels of your physical, emotional, mental and spiritual self.

Prism of Light Healing Ashram

The Prism of Light Healing shape is known as an Ashram because it is a space which any being can exist within, receiving healing vibrations from the collected frequencies of the Universe of the Creator that are anchored, supported by the purest Angelic vibrations. The Prism of Light Healing does not have a specific size, it can expand to encompass the entire world, or it can be small enough to be anchored into a chakra to support transformation. Angelic beings exist on the outside of the Prism to ensure its protection and to oversee those calling upon and working with the Prism of Light Healing. No being exists within the Prism acting as an overseer or representative of the energy. The energies are so intense within the Prism that it is impossible for any being to eternally exist within the Prism. Instead, I, Archangel Metatron, as the leader of the Angelic Kingdom take responsibility for the Prism and act as its overseer from the outside. However, there are Angelic Beings dedicated to observing the energy and work of the Prism from the outside.

The Purpose of the Prism of Light Healing

The overseer of the Prism is the Creator, all that is the Creator flows into the Prism, especially energies aligned with and of similar vibration as the Angelic Kingdom. It is a space of multi-coloured love, truth and peace. The intentions of the Creator for the entire Universe of the Creator anchor into the Prism. This means that the Prism holds all templates and codes of perfection for every expression of the Creator. When I use the word perfection, I speak of the precision of the Creator rather than the human ego’s idea of perfection which is being faultless, flawless and aligned to the perceptions of a civilisation. With the presence of every template and code of light within the Prism created by the Creator for every expression of the Creator, healing, transformation and powerful shifts can take place when you are aligned to the Prism of Light Healing.

When a being connects with, exists within, expresses or anchors the energy of the Prism of Light Healing the intention of the Creator for every aspect of their being and reality is either reactivated or re-encoded within your being. Templates, codes and energies which have been inactive, fragmented or blocked which are required to support you in existing as a fulfilled being upon the Earth will receive attention, as light anchors from the Prism so the necessary transformation can take place.

The only time that the necessary transformation cannot take place is if conscious understanding of an experience, situation or creation must first be accepted. This means that if understanding of the experience, situation or creation will provide a greater accelerated transformation and positive impact upon your being and reality, then the Prism of Light Healing will not reactivate or anchor the necessary templates or codes until conscious understanding dawns.

The divine will, intentions and awareness of the Creator are present within the Prism, so everything will occur with divine perfection, timing and precision, as guided by the Creator for the ultimate fulfilling outcome.

Existing within the Prism of Light Healing

It is advisable to only exist within the Prism of Light Healing for 30 mins a day at the most. Your time spent within the Prism of Light Healing can be expanded after regular alignments and experience of the energy, as well as when a familiarity to the light frequencies manifests. We recommend that the time spent within the Prism of Light Healing is only expanded to 2 hours a day.

• To connect, experience and exist within the Prism of Light Healing first state out loud your intention, and the reason for visiting. You may wish to explain what you wish to transform and what you would like to experience instead.
  • Simply say out loud: ‘I am fully aligned with the Angelic Kingdom, overseen by Archangel Metatron. Assisted and guided by Archangel Metatron I connect with and align my entire being to the Prism of Light Healing at the purest vibration and level of the Angelic Kingdom. Through my heart chakra and higher heart chakra, I enter into the Prism of Light Healing. I recognise its hexagonal shape surrounding me and the myriad of colourful Creator light frequencies encompassing my being. I acknowledge the Angelic Beings present surrounding the Prism of Light Healing and the divine intention of the Creator actively present within the Prism of Light Healing, connecting deeply with my being now. I surrender my being to the Creator allowing the Creator to reactivate or reencode my being to allow the necessary templates and codes for the appropriate healing to be active within my being. I now receive the light and divine Creator assistance present within the Prism of Light Healing. Thank you.’
  • Imagine, sense, acknowledge a myriad of light colours surrounding you, breath the energy of the Prism of Light Healing into your entire being and allow the Creator to work with you.
  • Once you feel the process is complete, thank the Prism of Light Healing and ask me, Archangel Metatron, to return you to your reality, disconnecting you from the Prism of Light Healing. Focus on grounding yourself into the Earth for as long as feel necessary.

It is important to state that once the necessary templates and codes are active within your being, it may take time for you to experience the results of this and the shift may also be subtle.

Transmitting the Energy of the Prism of Light Healing

Again, it is advisable to only connect with and transmit the energy and light of the Prism of Light Healing for 30 mins a day at the most. This can be expanded to up to 4 hours a day once you become accustomed to the energy frequency.

Connecting with and transmitting the energy of the Prism of Light Healing means that you do not exist with the Prism of Light Healing, you simply are receiving the necessary energy through your being either directing it to yourself or another person, being or situation. You are transmitting the light given to you from the Prism of Light Healing, embodying the energy within your being or radiating it directly to another person, being or situation. To radiate the light to another person, being or situation, it is important to realise that an aspect of the Prism of Light Healing will anchor into your soul star chakra, which will automatically create a circuit of light flowing to your earth star chakra. The light will be expressed through your higher heart chakra, into your heart chakra and through your arms and hands. To direct the energy and light place your left hand in front of you, in line with your heart chakra, with your elbow bent and your palm facing to the sky. Place the base or wrist of your right hand in the centre of your left palm with your fingers extended as straight as possible reaching to the sky. The right palm faces forward or diagonally forward to the left.

• Begin first by creating an intention for yourself, the person, being or situation in mind. Stating what you wish to transform and the outcome you would like to manifest.
  • Simply say out loud: ‘I am fully aligned with the Angelic Kingdom, overseen by Archangel Metatron. Assisted and guided by Archangel Metatron I connect with and align my entire being to the Prism of Light Healing at the purest vibration and level of the Angelic Kingdom. My intention and purpose is to bring forth the necessary energy from the Prism of Light Healing to (describe purpose). I allow the appropriate energy, light frequency and intention of the Creator of the Prism of Light Healing to anchor into my soul star chakra and ground into my earth star chakra. I allow the light to radiate through and from my higher heart chakra, heart chakra, arms and hands. I acknowledge the Angelic Beings present surrounding the Prism of Light Healing who are supporting and guiding me now and the divine intention of the Creator actively present and flowing through my being. Through my being I allow the Creator to reactivate or reencode (person, being, situation) to allow the necessary templates and codes for the appropriate healing to be active. I now receive the light and divine Creator assistance present within the Prism of Light Healing. Thank you.’
  • Position your hands as described previously and focus on the energy flowing through your being and emanating from your hands. Observe any inspiration that dawns.
  • Once you feel the process is complete, thank the Prism of Light Healing and ask me, Archangel Metatron to disconnect you from the Prism of Light Healing. Focus on grounding yourself into the Earth for as long as feel necessary.

Archangel Metatron’s Purpose of Sharing the Prism of Light Healing

I, Archangel Metatron, wished to share with you the Prism of Light Healing to support you in connecting with the Creator on a deeper level, experiencing the light and divine intervention of the Creator as well as allowing you to take responsibility for your own ascension, healing and transformation. I give the Prism of Light Healing to you as a gift to aid you in developing your self-healing and self-awakening abilities. The tool is to be used aligned with your intuition. You can call upon my assistance, Archangel Metatron, at any time and I will be energetically present with you. You are responsible for your experiences with the Prism of Light Healing. This is a gift of self-empowerment, enhancing your light vibration and communing with the Creator.

Please accept the beauty of my gift to you, Archangel Metatron.

» Source

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!