Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
2/25/2017 6:49:31 PM

The Council – The Other 99%

The Council – The Other 99%

Very often you hear about the 99% of the cosmos that is not visible to you. Even more often you are told of the equally huge percent of your DNA that is ‘junk’. And you are constantly being reminded that humans use only five to ten percent of their minds, and that most of one’s consciousness lies in the subconscious. Shall we discuss that?

What lies in all of this unknown space? In the realm of your cosmos, we would say that you do not see or allow for the huge presence of energy that is in chaos, or potential. You only conceive of ‘reality’ as being within the spectrum of your ability to perceive. And never mind about those things that some know and you are not told of.

What lies in all that unused mind and consciousness? Well, all of the things that you have shut out, all of the potential you have not been allowed to know of, all of the experience and history that you do not believe exists. And never mind all that is being hidden from you.

As for your DNA, the very huge portion that humans are calling junk is really the direct measure of their own lack of knowledge and understanding.

What we wish to tell you is that you are standing in the doorway of your consciousness and looking out at all that you have yet to learn and telling yourselves that there is nothing there. We want you to know that you are, and have always been, in the process of discovery. You have every right to know anything you wish to know. You have the ability to learn everything you wish to learn. And no one has the right to deny that to you.

Now, there is a great deal of knowledge that is actually known to some humans, but not to most. It has been hidden away. Why? Well, it preserves the status quo. But that is not going to be possible. And that is not only because the structures are crumbling. Please understand that it would never have been possible in the first place if you did not buy the story you were told.

What story? You did not need to know. You would not understand. You were not smart enough. Oh! You are telepathic? Or clairvoyant? Well, that makes you dangerous, doesn’t it? That find contradicts the story? Well, bury that! And what started out small became very, very large. What you have not been told now is greater than what you have been told.

That makes things top heavy. And what invariably happens to things that are top heavy?

Remember the fellow in the film who yelled, “I’m mad as hell and I’m not going to take it anymore?” Well, it is dawning on humanity that what we have described above is true, and you are ‘up to here’ with it. And so there will be attempts to disclose to you, gradually, some of the things that you will need in the coming years.

Unfortunately for the disclosers, there is very little credibility left to them. Also, the rise in consciousness itself insures that not much can be hidden anymore. So we see that any gradual release of information will get away from them, sort of like the water situation in California. Information always leads to more questions, does it not? And a determined public will not be put off, as in the past.

We have told you a great many times that you were on the cusp, that great change was coming, that your new world was about to appear. And we also told you that we were speaking of your inner changes and the outer would come to reflect the inner when the time was right. Well, congratulations. You made it. You are about to have a very interesting time.

There are two published books available on Amazon that contain the collected messages received by Ron Head (that’s me). The first is The Wisdom of Michael, available HERE, and the second is It Rings True, Available HERE. A third book is being compiled now.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://ronahead.com/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2017 6:53:43 PM

Mother Mary via Natalie Glasson: Healing Stars of The Universe

Audio version. Video version.

Blessings are sent from the essence of my soul into your being. I am Mother Mary, overseer of the 9thRay of Light, a member of the Board of Karma, an essence of the Divine Mother and Queen of the Angelic Kingdom. In my communication with you today, I Mother Mary, come forth as a source of information to aid your inner healing and transformation.

Many of you are entering into periods of profound inner healing and transformation. Patterns and experiences which have been held within your being for numerous lifetimes are now being asked to be addressed and released by you. Realize that most of the challenges you are experiencing now, especially within your being, are from distant lifetimes, while also being the energies you have come to the Earth to resolve, transform and embody for yourself, humanity, your soul and soul group.

Your inner healing is never personal to you in your current lifetime; it is always connected to numerous lifetimes, soul purposes and even the embodiment mission of your soul group. You are connected to all aspects of the Creator, and therefore you are connected to all aspects of your being or essence. Even the subtlest of inner shifts are born from the purpose of your soul, although this may be unknown to your personality or mind.

Every unbalanced, painful or misaligned energy within you is a wondrous opportunity for you to heal, transform and reconnect with your truth, which in truth is reconnecting all to the Creator. It is time to recognize the numerous opportunities there are within you to create profound and inspirational healing experiences to aid your co-creation with the Creator.

Healing is recognizing your natural ability to co-create with the Creator and that it is your divine right to be in constant co-creation with the Creator.

The inner healing and transformation which is taking place within your being at this period of your ascension is connected to embodying and expressing your inner truth. Many of the lifetimes which are returning to your awareness to be healed, hold experiences of concealing your truth or being punished by yourself or another for the truth you shared.

The pain experienced during these lifetimes acts as powerful blocks and limitations upon your spiritual awakening, awareness and progression. They are akin to weights holding you down and stopping you from achieving necessary spiritual evolution and services.

They also act as beautiful keys to awakening and accessing high vibrational truth within your being. There are exquisite opportunities for many to access their sacred inner truth, bringing their truth’s power and divine vibrations to the forefront of their being.

The tools, I, Mother Mary, wish to share with you to aid and support your healing are the use of the Healing Star of Venus, Mother Mary’s Star of Awakened Healing, Elemental Star of Truth and the Ascended Master Healing Star of Sirius. Each holds the energetic structure of a star, radiating healing vibrations and profound consciousness.

They are the healing energy of the consciousness from which they extend. Each star is diverse and different, supporting different processes of awakening, alignment with the Creator and co-creation. I wish to share with you a summary of each with instructions of how to experience these four powerful sources of healing.

Healing Star of Venus

The Healing Star of Venus when called upon emanates a beautiful soft and gentle pink light with hints of turquoise. From the main body of the star, shafts of light extend into a shape of a pyramid which surrounds you, anchoring deep into the Earth. Contained in the Healing Star of Venus you receive waves of light penetrating your being from head to toe.

The light and consciousness received are devoted to love and supports the healing of lack of love, of any form. For example, lack of self-love, heartbreak due to a relationship, the inability to open your heart to love others, the inability to receive love from others, distrust in love or the acts of love, in truth anything connected to love at a human level and a Creator level.

“Mother Mary, please bring forth to me the Healing Star of Venus to support me in experiencing a deep inner transformation and healing connected to love. May all my wounds and limitations created by the lack of love of any form held within my being now be healed, resolved and erased eternally with ease and perfection.

“With the support of the Healing Star of Venus, may I constantly co-create with the Creator and experience the abundant love of my soul, soul group and the Creator in every moment of my reality, inspiring my Creator connection. Thank you.”

Imagine, sense or acknowledge the Healing Star of Venus above your head with its light emanating into a pyramid shape which encapsulates you. Focus on each breath you inhale, observe any insights which come to your awareness and your inner transformation.

Mother Mary’s Star of Awakened Healing

This is one of my personal healing tools, born from the healing vibration of my being. When you access my healing star, known as Mother Mary’s Star of Awakened Healing, please know you will receive my healing energies, and I will be personally present with you.

My healing star is composed of my experiences of enlightenment, ascension and connection with the Creator, as I shifted from my lifetime upon the Earth as Mother Mary to my existence of service on the inner planes. Immense volumes of pure light and consciousness are contained within my star; this will support the awakening of the same within your being.

It will aid you in aligning more fully with your own experiences of enlightenment, ascension and connection with the Creator intended for you in this lifetime and undergone in previous lifetimes. My star is known as the Star of Awakened Healing because it supports you in connecting on a deeper level with your ascension and spiritual evolution process.

It is valuable to call upon my star if you are experiencing challenges or blocks within your ascension or simply wish to experience a boost.

“Mother Mary, please support me in experiencing inner transformation and healing to aid my ascension process, enlightenment and co-creation with the Creator. I now call upon and align with Mother Mary’s Star of Awakened Healing.

“I allow the light of a blue and green colour to embrace me, holding me in the centre of the star. It is as if Mother Mary is embracing me, sharing her own ascension, enlightenment and Creator connection light vibrations, while supporting me in experiencing my own ascension transitions.

“I know I am held in a space and state of deep and profoundly pure love. I allow myself to receive this gift and experience the necessary shifts. Thank you.”

Elemental Star of Truth

The Elemental Star of Truth is born from the Elemental Kingdom and holds the quick, high and pure vibrations of nature and elemental spirits. The quick vibrational speed of this star increases the speed of your energy vibration, light and consciousness so that illusions, limitations and boundaries can no longer connect with you in the same way.

Your energetic vibration speeds up allowing you to connect with the Creator within you on a new level, drawing greater volumes of supreme light into your being. This creates a healing and allows you to release the need to hold onto certain limitations, boundaries and illusions thus a new state of truth is awoken within you, and an experience of your true expansion or inner freedom is grasped.

When you connect with the Elemental Star of Truth, it creates a spiral of green and golden light which moves through your being while the star rests below your feet embedded in the Earth. You may recognize the presence of Elemental beings working with you when you experience the Elemental Star of Truth, as well as your energy vibration quickening.

“Mother Mary, please support me in anchoring and experiencing the Elemental Star of Truth. I allow my energy vibration to quicken to support the release of illusions, limitations and boundaries from my current lifetime and previous lifetimes.

“I am open and ready to receive my inner truth, to accept with gratitude and love all that I am. I embrace the Creator’s energy of expansion and freedom within my being allowing myself to access higher vibrations of my truth, synthesising my truth with my entire being. I am my purest vibration of truth. Thank you.”

Ascended Master Healing Star of Sirius

The Ascended Master Healing Star of Sirius is a beautiful source of enlightenment which addresses the unique experience and synthesis of the earthly world and the inner planes reality. This magnificent star supports the healing of separation, duality and pain experienced on the Earth, while addressing the longing of the soul to return home to the light.

When pain, separation and duality experienced on the Earth are healed, and truthful understanding is gained, then a deep sense of inner connection and recognition can take place. One is able to release the constraints of the Earth, especially within their mind, allowing the pure consciousness of their heart chakra to shift into alignment with their mind.

The presence of this healing star is subtle, and therefore its manifestation and shifts are often unable to be grasped. The star works with the connection of the mind and heart chakra, releasing many understandings which seem essential to the earthly reality, however, are illusions. It reconnects the enlightenment of the heart with the mind.

Many experience profound encounters of enlightenment while others are unable to recognize the shifts which have taken place. Both occurrences are natural. This star supports the healing of the rift within you between your existence on the Earth and the inner planes. It holds profound healing energies from Sirius, as well as powerful influences from the Ascended Master Consciousness.

This healing can move through numerous lifetimes generating a deep sense of peace and contentment. When experiencing this star, you may feel many Ascended Masters gather around you; you may notice that the star splits into two. One star will exist at your heart chakra and the other within your head/mind. Gradually the two stars will join in your heart chakra as the healing transformation takes place.

“Mother Mary, I am open to receive the support of Sirius and the Ascended Master Consciousness. I now align with the Ascended Master Healing Star of Sirius, allowing it to separate and move into my heart chakra and head area.

“May the necessary healing transformation take place within my being supporting my release of separation, duality and pain experienced upon the Earth, so a deeper understanding of truth dawns within my being.

“May the rift between my earthly reality and inner planes existence be healed and a synthesis instigated. I am peaceful and content, thank you.”

You are most welcome to experience each of these four healing stars whenever you feel guided. Please ask within and follow your inner guidance as to how often to use these tools and when it is appropriate. I share and remind you of these tools to aid your inner healing and transformation at this time of your ascension.

In constant love,

Mother Mary

Read More from Mother Mary

“Mother Mary: Healing Stars of The Universe,” Channeled by Natalie Glasson, February 24, 2017, athttps://www.omna.org/healing-universe-mother-mary/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/25/2017 7:00:58 PM

Clay Sculptured into a Work of Art

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Once upon a time, when you rubbed Aladdin's Lamp and had only three wishes, you made a wish that all your future wishes would also come true.

Now that you have gained more experience and more wisdom, more of your wishes concern the world at large. Now you would wish that everyone in the world find his or her True Love, not only you. Now you would wish that there would be good food enough for all on Earth, not just for you and your family, and you would wish for peace and love on Earth for all without end, no longer only for your personal peace and love and so on.

You also might have wished that you live forever, is that not so?

Of course, the Truth is that you do live forever. Everyone lives forever. Infinity is on a grander scale than the physical. The physical is a certain format of you, the Spectacular Soul that you are. The physical is an outfit you put on for this time around. Even the outfit, the body you wear, keeps changing even as We speak.

This is not to be bemoaned. Roses can bloom on your cheeks. Once you were lame, and now you can walk. There are many many welcome changes. Did your heart sink at first when I mentioned changes? Even changes you don't want have meaning for you. What you call death is one of those meaningful changes.

Shakespeare said: "Parting is such sweet sorrow." That is true only so far as it goes.

The deeper Truth is that there is no parting, and there never was. Oneness means Oneness.

You are Eternal. This is good news. Just as soil can be mud, it can also be Clay Sculptured into a Work of Art.

The whole world is changing right before your eyes. The world changes. The world has to change whereas Heaven is unchanged, and you are a carrier of Heaven. You are also an inhabitant, if you but knew. You are rising right now as We speak. You don't have to notice changes for this to be true. When you are a child, you don't see before your eyes that you are growing an inch.

In the world you may be one of the most beautiful people in the world, and no one notices on a particular day or ever notices at all. This doesn't affect your Beauty. And I am telling you, regardless of the body you wear, you are beautiful.

The notice of the world – it's nice to have – yet it doesn't change your Beauty. It's a good idea for you to listen to Me more than you listen to the plaudits of the world. The world is ever-changing. What is popular today almost certainly won’t be popular next year.

I, on the other hand, am unchanging. What can deter Me from loving you? Nothing. Nada. Nothing and no one. I love My Creation, and I created you. It is said I made you in My image. In all My Love, I created you. You are My Treasure, and you are My Treasure to Behold. What more do I want than you?

You are the work of My Heart. I say also the work of My Hands. Of course, you are My Hands. You do My Will. And if, presently you don't, you soon will.

Lean in My direction. Allow your heart to lead you to Me.

You are the Glory of God. Accept the Glory you are. Accept that beneath the exterior of everyone and everything is God, and I am at your service, and you are at Mine. We are so reciprocal. We are One. Here I am, talking to you Who art My Very Self. For you, there is no one else for you to talk to but Me, for I am within you, as you are within Me.

This is God's Truth.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/clay-sculptured-into-a-work-of-art.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2017 6:24:52 PM

Arcturian Group Message 2/26/17

FEBRUARY 26, 2017

Dear readers, we meet with you in love during these times of so much seeming turmoil. Be not afraid, as all is as it needs to be for the evolution and growth of the majority. It is a time of confusion even for you who are awake, leaving many of you to question whether or not there really is an ascension process happening.

You are witnessing the baby steps of awakening for those who have up to now accepted as truth everything they were told by governments, churches, and so called experts. Inner eyes are starting to open and with it, tiny buds of awareness are beginning to unfold. Many are suddenly realizing that much of what they have accepted without question has not been for the good of the majority, but has been instead for the good of a few.

Observe the many beginning to stand up for themselves and demand answers. The Light is beginning to shine on those comfortably hidden within self serving agendas and they have no answers–the emperor (world illusion) is finally being recognized as having no clothes.

Accustomed to blind obedience, many in positions of power are not prepared for questioning nor do they feel any obligation to answer. Obedience without question is facet of old energy that is quickly dissolving in the presence of the higher frequencies of Light now bringing the truth of individual empowerment to world consciousness.

As the majority begins to recognize and claim their innate power it is creating great fear in those comfortable and profiting from the status quo. This in turn is causing them to respond with what they know, tools of the three dimensional belief system– repression, violence, and punishment.

The reclaiming of innate power is one of the first and most powerful steps of the evolutionary journey, but many as of yet do not fully understand what it is that they are beginning to feel. Since individuals can only express their current state of consciousness, you are witnessing a surge of actions that reflect concepts of resolution, some peaceful and some not.

Be not afraid dear ones, for all is as it needs to be for now. As we have said before, this does not mean that awake individuals cannot take a stand as long as actions are done with the intention of service, giving example, and unconditional love for the purpose of helping to awaken others to higher methods of resolution.

We wish to speak about love in action, love that is not simply emotion or awareness, but love expressed outwardly through words spoken or actions taken. As with all actions, intention sets the energy on which the activity flows. When unconditional love is the intention behind an action, it will always carry a high resonance regardless of how mundane it may appear to others.

There are times when stern words or actions are the only way some group or an individual can comprehend that their words or actions are not acceptable or that what they are doing is interfering with another’s freedom or good. Parents do this all the time when they discipline their children.

Sadly, not all stern action is based in unconditional love. Frequently the discipline of children, prisoners, church members, or anyone under another’s authority is not done for the good of the one being disciplined as they tell themselves, but is instead an excuse to indulge in the self-serving misuse of power.

The misuse of power is a tool used by those who unconsciously carrying energies of inadequacy and low self esteem. Exercising power over another without love, provides these dear ones with a false sense of having the strength and power all seek but which can only be found within.

Love in action means taking the time to ask yourself; “Why am I taking this action? Is it to punish or to inform? Is it to dominate, or to teach? Or is it simply because I am now choosing to express love in all my actions?”

Having experienced many lifetimes on earth, the mind and reflexes of many are still programmed until cleared, to act from fear, judgement, and criticism in unfamiliar situations. These reactions are either old energies still active in cellular memory or learned concepts from this lifetime regarding 3D rules of how everything must be in order to be right.

The gradual and ongoing evolution of mankind is easily recognized by observing how the “rules” of one generation seem old and silly to the next and then completely change. So much unnecessary suffering has taken place in the past and still does today simply because of “rules” imposed upon the un-empowered by someone in “authority” be it politicians, church leaders, parents, or adult children.

When you react negatively to some person place or event, pause and take time to ask yourselves what the reaction was about. “What am I believing that is making me feel this way? Is it true?” Negative reactions are your teachers and blessings, serving as tools to help you discover what you may still hold in your belief system, allowing you to then release and clear whatever you find.

This is a most powerful time on earth. High frequency energies of Light are streaming in and available to all. These energies affect everyone, allowing them to easily recognize everything that does not resonate with universal love. Universal consciousness is in the painful throes of birthing individual empowerment. It is being born now, today, in the world around you.

Unconditional love must be brought in to every action, no matter how seemingly mundane. Holding the door for someone while silently acknowledging that they are a divine being makes you a Lightworker and allows this simple act to carry a spiritual frequency. The same act of holding a door for someone when done from a sense of duty or concepts of separation, does not flow with the same energy but will appear the same.

Actions of service done with no awareness of oneness (unconditional love) are a very important phase of the journey because they are the first steps toward attaining of a consciousness of oneness. All actions of service are in reality, love even if the person acting is far from realizing it.

Every individual is required only to live out from their highest attained state of consciousness. If a person chooses to live from a lower state of consciousness than he has attained (pretending, in order to please another), he will experience guilt and unease because he is out of sync with his inner self/SELF.

Intention- intention- intention–dear ones. In the beginning you must stay aware of the intentions behind every word and action, but there soon comes a time when this conscious effort is no longer needed because your practice has become your attained state of consciousness allowing all actions to automatically flow on streams of unconditional love.

Attaining a consciousness of the oneness of all within the ONE is the goal of the spiritual journey. Many of you are already there, and have found that you rarely react to things as you once did. You have become the way-showers and the time for way showing is very close as many rapidly become ready to be shown.

The rites and rituals of organized religions are simply tools–some effective and some not, usually created by well intentioned humans, not God, for the purpose of informing others about truth (their concept of it). Every soul reaches the point at which there is no longer any benefit to continuing organized religious practices because there has come the realization that the only real church is within. This is not to say that church activities can never again be enjoyed or shared with friends, but the belief that they are necessary is no longer there.

All organized religions begin with messages of truth received and taught by an individual who has attained a highly evolved state of consciousness. However, within a generation or two the purity of the original messages is always lost and begins to fill with falsehoods.

This happens when the purity of the original teachings are interpreted and then taught by those of a much less evolved state of consciousness. These teachers, ministers, authority figures may mean well, but because of their inability to grasp the real meanings of the deeper truths as taught by the original teacher, they teach concepts, not truth.

There are still those who need the guidance and structure of organized religion to help them learn how to behave, but every soul reaches a point where teachings presented to them by others feel old and finished–trust that feeling. Truth lies quietly within, awaiting the recognition of every person, for where else could Truth be, you being what you are–the One Divine Consciousness, all there is.

At a certain point every person must stop seeking outside of self for truth. “Truth” as taught by others can never rise higher than the attained state of consciousness of the teacher who is often well intentioned, but is still holds many third dimensional beliefs.

A true spiritual teacher always guides and teaches the student to seek within, the only place truth can be found. This is the purpose of meditation, nature, and silence–practices that quiet the mind so that the still small voice within can be heard.

The evolutionary journey is simply the process of remembering who and what you already are through experiences of separation. Every bit of realization attained must then be lived and expressed much like the fruit that seems to appear out of no where on fruit trees. If the fruit is not picked, it remains unexpressed and rots.

Allow the fruits of your awareness to abundantly flow without fear into every situation carried on streams of unconditional love.

We are the Arcturian Group 2/26/17

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/26/2017 6:37:00 PM

Daily Message ~ Sunday February 26, 2017

Galactic Free Press's picture

Enlightened decision making asks, “Where does my soul call me to go? How can I be my highest expression of self? What would bring me joy? What feels right? What allows me to shine in my truth and divinity to be of greatest service to myself, my planet, and all humanity? What supports me in knowing and expressing the love that I am?” ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2017/02/26/daily-message-sunday-february-26-2017/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!