Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
10/21/2016 8:56:58 PM

The Question of Divine Deadlines – Part 1/2

deadline-22

Credit: Hexjam

The question of “divine deadlines” has always been of interest to me as an Ascension journalist.

The subject comes up repeatedly in channeled messages, often from SaLuSa or now from Mike Quinsey’s Higher Self and sometimes from Sheldan Nidle’s sources.

It’s divine deadlines that keep the huge events we’re a part of moving towards conclusion according to a bearable schedule.

Do they exist? How do they work? Where does the authority come from?

Let’s listen first to what Mike’s source said recently that triggered this article and then compare that with the more general notion of divine deadlines:

“The world continues to be in a turmoil and war is rife, but much is in response to the attempts of the dark Ones’ Forces to impose their controls upon it. However, they will not be allowed to succeed, as Higher Beings will determine the outcome in favour of the Light.

“There is a plan in place that will prevent it from being delayed, as matters have now reached the point when it is time to bring them to a conclusion.” (1)

“Matters have now reached the point when it is time to bring them to a conclusion.” That to me sounds like a divine deadline.

The notion, when I first became aware of it, traced back to a comment SaLuSa made in 2009:

“We need every soul of Light to advance the idea of our coming, and ensure that it is understood to be one that has divine permission. The more of you who create a powerful energy for open contact, the sooner we will be able to appear. There is an ultimate deadline for such contact and you are therefore assured of our eventual arrival on Earth.” (2) [My emphasis.]

“There is an ultimate deadline.” Well, you can bet your boots that a reporter on the ground hearing that would become immediately interested.

Who is it that authorizes that deadline? SaLuSa says he has “divine” permission. In another place, he says: “That [event] has been divinely decreed and [the decree] is our authorisation to [intervene].” (3)

Ag-Agria specifies precisely who the authority is when he says: “The Father/Mother God has decreed that this cycle shall end in the time predicted and our presence is part of your assurance that it shall be so.” (4)

Thus, the Father/Mother One (5) is the Source of the Plan and the Source of the energy needed to carry it out. The sages tell us that the Father/Mother One plays every role in the Plan’s outworking and already knows the outcome.

Moreover, everyone lines up with the Mother when she has a plan, Archangel Michael explains:

“When the Mother has a desire, it is an intention that stretches out from her essence and being into infinity and everything and everybody lines up – because that is the Love.” (6)

What is the Plan for this generation and this planet? The Mother tells us:

“The Divine Plan, let me be very concrete with all of you, is to leave the old Third behind. You are making peace with this and therefore with yourself, your families, your community, your planet. Even as we speak it is leaving that behind as if you would leave a cloak or an old skin behind, activating as you do different markers of your DNA, becoming more capable of holding the higher frequencies — and most of you are well underway; some of you are completely done — new form, but still looking as you do, or how you choose to appear, because that is part of interdimensional reality.” (7)

Is the energy available enough to cause our transition? The Mother replies:

“The energies that are brought with what you think of as the Company of Heaven, the ascended ones, and the Father and I, is far beyond your comprehension. And it is certainly adequate to accomplishing this transition. And as this transition is completed, including the shift in your structures, then you will continue on.” (8)

It’s all being acted out to advance every one of us – dark and light – towards our predestined rendezvous with God many lifetimes hence, beyond the dimensional system and into the Transcendental. That every one of us should meet and merge with God is the Plan.

And, oh yes, after we do, we re-emerge to serve the Plan in a new capacity. (9) This is the Plan at its very highest, but still comprehensible, level.

Here are other examples from Nidle and Quinsey, stating or implying a deadline mandated by the Divine [my emphasis in all cases]:

Sheldan Nidle’s Sources

“We are providing the dark ones on your world with documents which state that the time has come when we can officially intervene in your reality on your behalf.” (10)

“A divine time schedule exists.“ (11)

“We have often mentioned to you the existence of a cutoff date, at which point the management of Earth’s societal changes is transferred from our Earth allies to us. We desire to avoid this action-of-last-resort and accordingly have exhorted our Earth allies to stop ‘dragging their heels’!

“Their preferred timetable is no longer relevant and does not conform to the one laid out in Heaven’s decrees. It is Heaven’s timetable that must now be honored. (12)

SaLuSa

If matters do not proceed within a certain time frame, we will be authorised to take more direct action.” (13)

We have a timetable to guide us and have absolutely no doubt that all will be completed as intended.” (14)

We no longer … need … your permission to arrive on Earth, as it has become a divine order with an ultimate date by which we will appear.” (15)

“Already the different countries and their governments have been made to understand that aggression must stop, and thatwe are authorized to take whatever steps are necessary to ensure there is peace.

“Hitherto, our intervention on your behalf was curtailed for karmic reasons, but now by Divine decree we are able to enforce the plan for your spiritual evolution.” (16)

Thus, according to our sources, divine deadlines exist and stipulate how far a dark line of conduct can go and when it must end.

(Concluded tomorrow in Part 2.)

Footnotes

(1) Mike Quinsey, Oct. 14, 2016, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2016/10/14/mike-quinseys-message-october-14-2016/

(2) SaLuSa, Jan. 30, 2009, athttp://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.

(3) Ibid., Sept. 19, 2012.

(4) Ag-Agria, Dec. 3, 2008, athttp://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/First_Contact/Channeled_Messages_by_Mike_Quinsey.htm.

(5) The Divine Mother told me on An Hour with an Angel in 2013:

“There is no true separation between the Father and me. There is delineation and definition, just as there is in your own roles and the choices that you have made time after time.” (“The Divine Mother: You Are Experiencing Love in Ways that You Have Not Known Before,” channeled by Linda Dillon, November 14, 2013, athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2013/11/the-divine-mother-you-are-experiencing-love-in-ways-that-you-have-not-known-before/.)

(6) “Transcript: Archangel Michael – On Mastery and Leadership, April 16, 2015,” athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2015/04/25/transcript-archangel-michael-on-mastery-and-leadership-april-16-2015/.

(7) “The Divine Mother on the Divine Plan,” originally posted Oct. 17, 2012, at http://goldenageofgaia.com/?p=268373.

(8) Loc. cit.

(9) See “The Divine Plan for Life” athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/spiritual-essays/

(10) Sheldan Nidle: Update for the Galactic Federation of Light and Spiritual Hierarchy,” March 5, 2013, at http://www.paoweb.com.

(11) Ibid., January 1, 2013.

(12) Ibid., Apr. 19, 2011,

(13) SaLuSa, Sept. 19, 2012.

(14) Ibid., Sept. 11, 2009.

(15) Ibid., February 18, 2009.

(16) Ibid., March 23, 2009.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2016 8:58:08 PM

The Question of Divine Deadlines – Part 2/2

time1

The Mother’s time is different

(Concluded from Part 1.)

I’d like to introduce two further concepts: (A) that divine deadlines happen in the Mother’s time, not in our time and (B) that the Mother, who is the Source of the deadline, also has the power to change it.

The Mother’s time is one of those subjects that I think the Company of Heaven (CoH) is postponing discussing with us because it’s hard for us to understand. (1)

Archangel Michael told me:

“There are divine deadlines. But you have a tendency to think of deadlines as lines in the sand. The Mother does not always see deadlines in the same way.

“For example, we have had a couple of deadlines that have come and gone because of the desire to allow the human free-will collective to get where they wish to go.

“Now, the cabal is not black or white. It is very gray. And might I suggest to you that the gray is fading daily. That is how deadlines are met. And by the time they are reached, there is no darkness.” (2)

The way a divine deadline works (in the Mother’s time) in the case of the cabal is that the CoH – celestials, galactic and terrestrial ascended masters, and everyone else – works on them until the black of their thoughts, emotions, and conduct becomes gray and the gray disappears – by the divinely-ordained deadline – or not.

Notice that he’s talking about both the outer power of the dark and the inner state of the dark. Usually we don’t – and can’t – comment on the inner state of the dark. Only the celestials and masters can. And so we don’t really take it into consideration – not very deeply. That’s one reason why we turn to channeled messages.

The celestials see right through us and into our cells, particles and light, back to the beginning and forward to the future.

So not only their view of what’s transpiring but their discussions of what they’re doing about it are very much different than ours and can be hard to fathom. Or impossible without further explanation.

We met a similar situation when Sue Lie’s Arcturians told us that all the major events – the Reval, Ascension, etc. – did not depend on calendar timing, but on collective vibration. (And yes, we’ve made the vibrational shift for the Reval.)

But it took some adjustment for us (OK, for me) to accept that factual statement. Notice how gently our mentors break the new truths to us so that we don’t go into tilt.

So divine deadlines don’t proceed according to terrestrial time but according to the Mother’s time. And the Mother’s time follows internal events such as a rise in vibration, light, love, or consciousness (they’re all the same).

Now before some folks ask, “Are you saying that we have to wait years more for the cabal to come around?” no, I’m not. That’s what divine deadlines are there for: To prevent events from going on forever.

I think we can afford to rest assured that everything is going according to (the Mother’s) schedule.

Thus the end to the power of darkness and the deadline were reached simultaneously. When supervised by the celestials, that’s the way divine deadlines work, AAM tells us. They don’t follow the Gregorian Calendar.

When they don’t happen along calendar lines, we feel irritated. But the CoH has never been working along those lines.

To figure out what needs to be taken into consideration would, apparently, take a bigger brain and computer than we have, as Ashtar once suggested to me:

“You do not understand the number of variables. And I do not say that in a dismissive way. It is simply that you do not have the technology or the wherewithal as yet to deal with the number of variables [that] the intervention [in question] might result in.” (3)

We could never, on our own, have mounted as massive an operation against the plans of the cabal as the CoH has mounted, all of it planned to conclude on the divine deadline and driven by the Divine to that conclusion once that deadline approaches.

Freewill ends where a divine deadline intervenes. Or where a terror event, such as the government-planned 9/11, goes against the wishes of a higher-dimensional being (in that case, Gaia).

The second point was that the Mother, who is the Source of the deadline, also has the power to amend it.

Evidence on this matter is scarce.

Keeping in mind that Ag-Agria has told us that it was the Father/Mother God who decreed the Divine Plan, in one of the few passages on the subject I’ve found, Sri Ramakrishna tells us: “He who has made the law can also change it.” (4)

The Mother decreed that the deadline for Ascension be 2012 and later amended it. She allowed the deadline to pass to permit the human collective to expand the reach of Ascension, apparently at its own request.

She demonstrated to us the truth of what Sri Ramakrishna said: That the Father/Mother One has the power to make and change the law.

We’re in the stage of the outworking of the Divine Plan for Gaia where all the plots of the dark ones fail, nothing works for them, and their gold turns to sand. (5) If this were a Superman movie, I’d see it all clearly happening on the screen. But this is happening in real life. Banks are failing, corruption is being exposed, and all that was hidden is being revealed, thanks to Wikileaks, Edward Snowden et al.

We can sit back and watch events of more than historic importance happen before our eyes. The cabal falls, peace follows, and the galactics arrive. All of them are beyond monumental gains for humanity.

The divine deadline approaches for the dark ones to choose whether to go with the Light or depart to the only world they’ve known.

From that deadline on, I think, peace will reign on Earth.

Footnotes

(1) I was outside of time, for the eight seconds of my vision experience on Feb. 13, 1987. I didn’t notice I was till I emerged and saw that my car had not moved an inch. Was the torrent of bliss I felt traceable to being outside of time? I have no idea. Only someone like a celestial or an ascended master could explain such an event to us after we pass through it.

(2) Archangel Michael: What Would Love Do?” athttp://goldenageofgaia.com/2014/05/06/archangel-michael-what-would-love-do/.

(3) “Ashtar: Acknowledgement of Our Presence Need not Take Months … Only Minutes,” Aug. 14, 2012, athttp://the2012scenario.com/2012/08/ashtar-acknowledgement-of-our-presence-need-not-take-months-only-minutes/.

(4) Paramahansa Ramakrishna in Nikhilananda, Swami, trans. The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna. New York: Ramakrishna-Vivekananda Center, 1978; c1942, 817.

(5) There was an alternative-press news story many years ago that the wife of a sitting President went to a middle-eastern oil country to pick up a large cheque for funds being funneled to her husband, only to find that the funds had disappeared. This was cited as an indication of how Illuminati gold was being turned into sand, or being rerouted to the Light.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2016 9:03:02 PM

Lady Nada via Fran Zepeda: What Would Love Do?

NADAAudio

Greetings, Beloveds. I AM Lady Nada and I come forth into your consciousness, illuminating your Pure Love Essence that is at your core. I reflect and illuminate this immense potential you have to allow Divine Love to be at the core of everything you do, say and think.

As you expand your Beingness, as you accept the pure LoveLight that catalyzes and sparks your pure crystalline nature, and as your energy unleashes all the potential you have in your DNA, you awaken to more Beauty, and Joy and Grace than you have ever thought possible.

Nestle now into this Flow of Divine Love that washes over and through you, beloveds, for it is the keeper of your Soul, the purpose of your Being, and the color of your Being within … and actions without … and is awash with such Grace and Purity as you revel in and nestle down into this Pure Love Essence that is at the core of you. It IS YOU, beloveds.

You know this, and you are accepting the deep fathoms of its meaning and presence, in a deeper way as you allow your True Self to emerge … as you allow your Divine Self to emerge … and take over your very existence, as you let go of each belief and mindset that impedes your knowing that Love is All There is. Love is Everything. Love is your Totality.

And so, you may ask yourself, beloveds, as you accept that You Are Divine Love: “What would Love do?”

Love would Embrace, would it not? It would embrace All That Is, whether deemed something in your sphere of prior acceptance or not;

Love would Understand with Compassion, would it not, all that you once rejected?

Love would Accept, would it not, all that presents within your sphere of Being, to be with it in neutrality and quiet stillness, until Peace ensues?

Love would Nurture, would it not? It would nurture all that hurts within and all that feels uncomfortable, with the Light of Acceptance and the Embrace of Compassion, until it is illuminated and transformed into Pure Love Essence …

Love would Know, would it not, that nothing is incapable of being forgiven, that nothing is ever forsaken, that all is part of your growth and evolution?

Love would be honored to BE all that you Are in this moment and would know that you are whole and complete and perfect just as you are, ever evolving into deeper Love and Purity with each breath you take of the LoveLight available for your taking.

And Love would Know that ALL IS LOVE, for there is nothing else under the Sun that cannot be transformed in LoveLight to Pure Love Essence that is always at your core — nothing so negative, nothing so contradictory, nothing so extreme, nothing so uncomfortable, and nothing so unclear — for bathed in the light of Love, All is transformed, and Peace ensues.

So Beloveds, embrace the Pure Divine Love at your core, embrace it more each minute of every day, and converse with it and envelop it, for it is the motivator of your Soul, and the answer to everything under the Sun.

Namaste.

I AM Lady Nada, in Pure Love Essence.

“Message from Lady Nada: What Would Love Do?,” channeled by Fran Zepeda, October 20, 2016, at https://franheal.wordpress.com/2016/10/20/lady-nada-what-would-love-do-channeled-by-fran-zepeda/

Source Link: Fran Zepeda Messages of Love and Healing

Copyright © 2011-2016 Fran Zepeda. All Rights Reserved. Permission is given to copy and share this message on your blogs and websites, provided that the message is posted in its entirety and nothing has been altered in any way, is distributed free of charge, and this copyright and links are included. Any other use of this material is prohibited without written permission. www.franhealing.com www.franheal.wordpress.com http://www.ouremergingdivinity.com

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/21/2016 11:36:34 PM

GFP Newsletter - 10/20/2016

will's picture

What can you practice? Can you practice love? Yes, you can do all the actions of love; you can hug somebody, but it does not mean that it is love. It may be just a wolf's hug. Yes, in love, people hug, but that does not apply vice-versa, that when you hug you are in love. Yes, when people love they have certain expressions for each other. That does not mean that by repeating those expressions you are in love.

-
Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
10/22/2016 6:17:44 PM

Feeling Small?

Galactic Free Press's picture

There may be days when feel small and insignificant. There may be times when you fell as if you what you say/do does not matter and you may wonder why you chose to exist on your Earth plane at all. The Universe would like you to know that even when you are feeling your smallest, you do matter!
Today, you are invited to take a moment and think back on your experiences. Remember the times when even the most minuscule thing you did felt as if it carried the weight of a thousand kind acts. Remember when you moved through your day with a theme song playing in the background, even if you were the only one who could hear it. The grand flash/bang may not happen every time, but what you do/say/how you act does matter! You are where you are for a reason and it is time to embrace it! ~ Creator

https://thecreatorwritings.wordpress.com/2016/10/22/feeling-small/

Category:

The Creator Writings

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!