Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
9/24/2016 12:45:50 AM
Mike Quinsey - Channeling his Higher Self - September 23, 2016

Mike Quinsey

All over the world there are confrontations and battles as the dark Forces try to stem the losses they are experiencing. It will be to no avail as their power is becoming fragmented and they are losing control of the outcome of events. Their days are numbered as their leaders are no longer able to command their supporters to achieve the outcome they planned. The end of their power and influence is in sight and there is nothing they can do to change the outcome. Viewing it from the outside you would not know the true facts as so much is happening at the same time. However, those working for the end of hostilities and world peace, are placed where they can influence what is taking place and more importantly the outcome.

There is quite a way to go before it will become obvious that major changes are on the way but once they start matters will quickly change. All that you have been promised will become manifested in relatively quick time, as the preparations have already been made. The consolation of having to wait so long for action will be that many more souls will have awakened to the truth. The Light quotient has risen and a considerable increase in vibrations has taken place. You are unassailable and nothing will change the result that will see those of the Light ascend. Finally you will commence the journey that takes you back from whence you came and you have always known it subconsciously, as you knew the outcome when you chose to drop down into the lower dimensions to experience separation.

Once you have returned to the higher levels you will have a glorious life before you. As a Galactic Being you will be free to choose your next experience, but with a view to continue your ongoing evolution. At all stages there is always help to enable you to decide which are your best options but the final choice is up to you. By gaining more experience in the lower dimensions you have grown as a soul, and will be all the greater for it. In fact, your rate of development has been more rapid than if you had remained in the higher vibrations.

Stay focused within your own energy and you will be able to enjoy the changes that are immediately ahead of you. The transformation of your society and your lives will be miraculous, mainly because it will change in whatever ways are necessary to lift you up. In normal events such changes would take a long time to manifest, but most of the hard work has already taken place. Much awaits you that remains just out of your sight, such as the Cities of Light that will surprise you as to their magnificence. As you have already been told, the first one is so near to manifesting and will be followed by many more.

Nothing takes place without having a specific purpose, so when events happen to an individual or groups of souls it should be possible to understand the reason. That way the experience will have value and if it is for clearing karma, you should be able to understand the purpose. Everything that occurs is of importance in some way even if it is not apparent to you. A lesson learnt through actual experience is bound to have an impact upon you, and almost certainly will not be forgotten. So when you have a necessary experience, try to understand the reasons behind it. That way you will only have to go through the lesson once. Where evolution is concerned life would be pointless if it did not give you opportunities to evolve.

When you are on the verge of learning so much about your own evolution, it is important that you take note of your experiences. A lesson learnt will not necessarily be presented to you again so make sure that when you are being tested that you take the challenge seriously. If you do not, it will almost certainly come round again. You are not tested beyond your capabilities so you should expect to come out victorious. You may have friends or relations who do not seem to have any major challenges in their lives, but understand that in part you choose how quickly you progress. As we are in the end times it is only natural that those souls who are near to completion, will want to try and clear any remaining karma that they have to enable them to ascend now.

The Universe is full of life, and that which exists in the higher dimensions cannot be seen by you. However in the event that such life forms wish to be seen, they will lower their vibrations and have done so for the purpose of visiting your Earth. More advanced souls will also take on a physical body if there is a need for them to carry out some work on the Earth. The dimensions merge in places and when this occurs you may see “visions” of the higher Ones, and such sightings are sometimes known as mirages. Also the “unseen” are sharing the same space as you are, but sometimes people will briefly see them before they disappear again.

Many people are going through a challenging time, trying to live their lives in the best way possible and avoid getting caught up in negative problems. Those that are achieving it do so by concentrating on all that is positive, and living in an energy of love for all people. It is difficult when you are confronted by hostile people or situations, but as long as you can stay centred within your own energy you will get by. Each time you are successful you strengthen your own position, and grow to a point where you are above re-acting to the negativity around you. It may sound hard but be assured that it is a state of mind that you can achieve, and you become unaffected by being Love in Action.

You will find that people will feel relaxed and uplifted by your higher energies, and will wonder how you have achieved it. Your whole manner and way of life will attract others who may come to you for advice, and wish to learn your secret. There is no reason why you should not tell them, and give them encouragement to follow your example. Showing Universal Love in all situations is what they will be trying to reach, and that is easier said than done but it has to start somewhere at some time. Every soul at some stage will face such a challenge and if they are committed to success, there is no reason why they should not achieve it.

Do your best even if you fail at times as it is better to have tried than not at all. All experience is advancing you regardless of whether you feel that you are progressing. You also have your faithful Guides on hand who accompany and encourage you to keep going. They know that your efforts will be rewarded in due course and that you will succeed, so stay positive and confident in your abilities.

This message comes through my Higher Self.I leave you with love and blessings, and may the Light brighten your days and path to completion.

In Love and Light.

Mike Quinsey.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2016 12:57:27 AM

The Beauty of Everyday Life

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

You may think you need guidance in handling sharp remarks or dark looks extended to you by others or perhaps the fact of your being overlooked altogether. You may think you need guidance in many matters pertaining to courage and managing to get through the pitfalls of life in the world.

What you really need to gain is familiarity with feeling calm and, therefore resulting in calm, forthright and calmer still.

How many times do you later think of what you wish you had said instead of what you did say, or you didn't say and didn't think of at the time? What you may need protection from is your being defensive. Defensive, you escalate situations that don’t need escalating. Be the cooling waters. Have one less confrontation to regret.

You may feel that it is incumbent upon you to make sure that you are not taken advantage of. You have far greater to prevent than your being taken advantage of, dear ones.

You may want to prevent your hasty responses. Your red-hot responses may be one of the main areas of life for you to curtail.

Remind yourself that silence is all right. Silence is a balm. You may need time to remind yourself that there can be blank places that do not need to be filled. In this way, you will create more peace in the world. Not a false truce. A true one.

It is clarity of understanding that you are calling out to you. It is clarity of understanding that is headed toward you. It is the big picture you are looking for. If you understand what is going on with you and what is going on with others, your life would be more lovely. It would be lovely if you let go of taking offense.

Ego would not show up at its pleasure, your bedraggled ego. Your ego would be humbled before the Beauty of Life. Your ego wouldn't flare up like a fiery dragon. You might even live in peace.

You might recognize that you have nothing to worry about. You might recognize that you have nothing to get on your high horse about.

You would easily disengage yourself from entanglements in the world. You would become above the world. You might realize that you are here, sitting with Me. You would not be enslaved to negativity when you know you are here in Heaven, with Me in the Perfect Splendor of Peace. In fact, you would be a natural exponent of peace. You would be Peace Incarnate.

When you are sitting next to Me, what obstacles would you mistakenly see? Why, you would see none, none at all. There would be no obstacles to see. You would not pick them out from the crowd. You might recognize that you are a silent cheering crowd of One, for your heart will be filled with Oneness. Obtuseness would not enter, for you know your Oneness. You would not know the existence of problems. You would not make them up. You would not foresee them. You would forget about them.

Your attention would be seized with the Beauty of Everyday Life. You would exceed yourself. You would skip over all that mess you used to think you were involved in. You would be true to your Self which is another way to say that you would be true to Me.

What you have been choosing between in the past without realizing it, has been between life easy and life hard. You have seen fear and blockages in every window and behind every door. You have heard alarms go off when something unexpected came towards you. You were beware of all that approached you. You wondered about seeming others and their motives and who they really were.

All the plaques of mottos in the world couldn't dissuade you. You blinked your eyes. Life was not understandable. You were hogtied in distrust.

Now a new view of life is fast approaching. There is nothing for you to do to be ready to expand your Life. There is no need to distrust. Let trust in, and distrust out

Come over here with Me.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/the-beauty-of-everyday-life.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2016 12:59:16 AM

Our God-Self via Ute Posegga-Rudel: Your Immortal Essence

immortality2sigVIDEO (recommended)

MY BELOVEDS.

One day your body will die.

Your body will dissolve back into its elements. It provided you with an experience in this realm of intense density, with the illusion of separation and duality and therefore of the lower mind and lower emotions.

During these times you forgot your Pure Immortal Essence, which is not just a spark but a concentration of My Existence itself.

I speak of concentration not in the sense of concentration in space or time, but in the sense of concentration of Being-ness, of intense Spiritual Energy, unconfined and Expanded Consciousness, but not expanded in space.

It seems to be a paradox but it is not, because it does not exist in your familiar dimension, rather it is dimension-less and therefore so to speak above your usual awareness, but not above in space!

It is like an Immortal Elixir that exists beyond your senses of the body-mind and how you measure and classify your experiences.

To access your Immortal Essence requires the use of a new ‘organ’ of ‘other-worldly’ sensation to be aware of a preciousness, an ultra-pristine purity, a crystal-like transparent radiance and power of ecstasy that is neither in the body nor outside the body. Because it is neither of space nor of time. It just Is. It is the Immortal Essence that is Me.

It is of extreme transcendental clarity and beauty, free of objects and otherness, it is spotless and without any attributes. It is free of creation but it is the foundation of creation. From there creation draws its much weaker power. And from there creation is a playful but un-necessary illusion because of its relative frailty compared to My Original Power of Existence.

Divine Immortality is yours, insofar as you dare to release the fear of letting go what you created, release the fear of letting go your identity with your creations, desiring with all your heart to know again What and Who You Are in Truth.

In this clarity, in this peace, in this unstained and changeless, otherworldly transcendental Divine Reality you Know intrinsically that you have never been born and that you will never die because you recognize your True Essence. And when you drop your body, you merely let behind a tool of experiencing certain dimensions, in this case the dimension that you call the third, or perhaps subtler dimensions.

It is not really then a major event. It is just letting go some lower vibrations and their ramifications, the creations within this realm, but which had not really anything to do with the One That You Truly Are, because you have mastered detachment.

But detachment is never an activity of your ego, a wilful, unhappy and ascetic act of renunciation of yours. It is the Power of My Reality that un-chains you from bondage, because you know Me and you Love Me.

By Knowing Me you do not need to travel through the many dimensions of the universe to find Me in the end! Because this deviation is not necessary!

Now a time has come where you are to directly assume Your Immortal Self that Is Me, as soon as you comprehend the universe as an extension of Me, because I have dissolved your bondage in Me.

I AM Your God-Self!

Message conveyed by Ute

“Our God-Self: Your Immortal Essence,” channeled by Ute Posegga-Rudel, September 21, 2016, at http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com/2016/09/our-god-self-your-immortal-essence_21.html

Source Link: Ute Posegga-Rudel Messages from the Realms of Light

Copyright© 2016. All rights reserved: Ute Posegga-Rudel, http://radiantlyhappy.blogspot.com Please post your comments on my blog so that I can be aware of them. Please share this message only together with this information and without changes, including the title. If you have questions, please contact me via transformation33@gmail.com. Thank you.

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2016 1:06:43 AM

Message from Lady Nada: The Vastness of your Divine Love Essence

laday_nadaBeloveds,

Let us speak today of your soul embodiment and reality as you see it. You are beginning to understand that your reality is a composite of your earthly experiences and emotions. However, these have just been a bridge to your greater understanding of your True Self.

Seeing what you have been through as a stepping stone to your higher consciousness way of being is the purpose of your sojourn here on earth. Seeing your experiences and emotions in a detached way and as a helper/friend to raising your consciousness changes the fabric of your reality, where your soul and higher consciousness are really at the helm of your being and experience.

What is put before you to experience is a function of your growth; it is what is the best way to weave the aspects of your Self to a more full and complete fabric of higher consciousness and divinity.

And beloveds, you are so adept at this. Sometimes you forget that you are not your experiences, that you are not your emotions, that you are not your physical body separate from all else. These all are just a part of your true being that allows your True Being to flourish and exist on a higher realm.

And this is your truth. With this you can see everything from a lighter, higher perspective. It is all as it is, designed for your greater growth. You, as a physical being and ego, and your higher self are combining to orchestrate and build your true self to fruition and higher exaltation.

You are much more able with this perspective to find joy in the moment, to find fulfillment in the moment, knowing that you are in consort with your soul. You are one with it and it is at the helm of all your experiences now.

And you even can feel lighter in this knowing, that you have arrived at a place of lightness and joy that is not tainted so much by your emotions and physical experiences. They are more your friend now and they can dissolve into wisps of light energy as your soul awareness anchors more within your physical body and you realize this Beautiful Divinity that you are.

You can glide through life with more ease and joy, and what used to seem like an obstacle is not so much an impediment because your higher consciousness knows the reason for it and thus the creative solution for it. And it becomes your guide and impetus for higher frequency and full embodiment of your divinity.

With all this new perspective, your body feels lighter, and more clear, and aware of a limitless existence where all is possible and all is probable and all is infinitely glorious in its beautiful expression of this vast love energy that you are feeling now … this beautiful Love Energy that you ARE now. You are integrating it with ever-increasing speed, and it serves to validate and enforce your knowing that you are a Beautiful Light Being, glowing with abundant Divine Love and possibilities, limitless possibilities.

You are vast in your expression of Love now. It is you because it has always been you. You have just paved a way and allowed it to become front and center of your life. See yourself now as a walking Glow of Love Energy, extending out as far as your mind can imagine, then allow your soul to show you it can go further, without limit, without end. That is how you are to look at yourselves now: Vast expressions of Love which has no limit.

And you cannot help but know that this is your true reality. All the experiences and emotions you are experiencing are but a small speck in the reality of your Vast Love Essence, which is You, Now. Believe it, dear ones. And with that, all the impediments and obstacles become but a speck that you can dissolve with ease with this vast Love Essence Energy that is you.

Your new perspective allows you to detach and thank all the experiences and emotions for allowing you to become more of who you truly are, with each realization of the truth and meaning of the experience as it shows itself to you, to enhance your Love Essence to greater degrees, for love conquers all, beloveds — Know this on a deep level. It can shift something and everything immediately.

And feel the buoyance and lightness this discovery can bring you. That nothing can stand in your way of becoming, of being, the pure Soul and embodiment of your Soul within this physical body, replete with all the knowledge and strength of Creator, of Source, the more you let it build within you and the more you welcome the beautiful glowing golden Love energy entering your world to refine and make this so.

So feel the joy of this, beloveds. You have come so far…. you are well on your way to complete Divine Embodiment the more you allow yourself to see yourself from this perspective, a vast expression of Divine Love affecting every cell in your body, and every atom of energy throughout your world and the universes, so that it becomes so vast that you feel yourself safely nestled in the center of Pure Divine Love Energy that makes up your world and the multiverse.

You are but a gem making this happen for all, while you allow it to happen for yourself. See yourself as the center of this glowing love energy that affects all, including you, and you are well on your way to seeing your true reality, which colors all experiences and emotions to a brightness and glowing divinity that is always at the core.

And with this you can perceive the Oneness of All That Is, the glorious expression of Divine Love inherent in all, and in unity with all, forever and always.

I extend my love to you now dear ones, and want you to know how far you have come in this journey of yours, of ascension. You have reached places that no one could have imagined thousands of years ago, yet, your soul has always known that you were capable of it, of reaching places in the unknown that once you only dreamed of.

Namaste.

All my love, Lady Nada

» Source

(newsununity.com)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
9/24/2016 7:07:26 PM

"FROGGIES" FROM WISE OWL MARK

Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Oracle Report will return Monday. Have a nice weekend, wise owls.

Mantra for the Second Renaissance and the Return of Wisdom

All roads lead to Liberty.

Sophia ke Thelete acousome. Wisdom and Will, let us attend.

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!