Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/26/2015 6:57:53 PM

The Federation of Light via Blossom Goodchild: November 25, 2015

blossom goodchildBlossom: Hello again! I am keen to get back chatting with you after an unexpected fortnight away looking after my grandson! How are you?

Federation of Light: Of course, we can be nothing other than supremely well and more than elated to be of service to those who choose to take heed of that which we find necessary to relate, in these very exciting times.

How lovely! I am very keen on talking more about ‘The Illusion’ … something I am trying to grasp more of, as I FEEL it is indeed THE KEY to open any door. However, I wonder if you could address a few matters for readers? Keeping in mind, I am completely unattached these days … for I FEEL the ‘time frame’ issue with us has been … and always be … way up the Swanee River without said paddle!

So … You have said, that before the year is out there will be massive changes that will be apparent to all and also, more and more Pillars of Light shall appear and some even presenting as rainbow colored. The end of the year is very near and folk are questioning once again … where are these things you have spoken of?

We thank you for bringing these matters to hand … for we do not FEEL in any way that we are responsible for that which does or does not ‘appear’ in your skies or anywhere else.

Dearest Friends … The only responsibility that any One Soul has … be they residing on Earth or otherwise … is to BECOME WHO THEY ARE … IN TRUTH. By BEING so … ALL that one is hoping for … expecting … desiring … needing … simply melts away. For when BEING in the fullness of their True Reality … none of these things matter … not one.

Then with all respect … and I say this Lightheartedly (as some readers, depending on where they are within themselves, choose to read my words from a different ‘mood’ ) … IF none of it matters … I.e. Pillars of Light … Light ships … The Event etc. … Why are you mentioning them? Was it not you that asked me to send out the Oct 14th 2008 message which got you on the map in the first place?

Yes, indeed. And we shall clarify once again. The Oct 14th message is as True in intent today as it was then. Much took place on many levels and although we/you are still ‘knocked’ for it not taking place … this is done so by those who did not have their hearts open. The abortion of the fullness of that Event HAD to take place as we have explained … yet, so many experienced so much in the way of contact via varied means.

Our point here is not to ‘defend’ … for we have no need to do so Blossom. Yet, we are using this date in your past to show the progression that has been made in the hearts of many over the years. Through this Event … thousands have Awakened to the Love within and set them on the pathway to FREEDOM.

We CHOOSE to speak of LOVE over and over for this is OUR PURPOSE … to assist souls in Awakening from the dream … and as your time moves on … we expand our knowledge through our messages in order to continue the journey we are walking together.

When we speak of ‘Ships in the sky’ … when we speak of ‘Pillars of Light’ and ‘Wonders such as you have never seen or felt’ … we do not do this to keep you … or indeed, ourselves … amused!

WE SPEAK OF THESE THINGS BECAUSE THEY ARE TO BE.

Yet apparently, your calendar and ours are on a completely different agenda! Hence, the confusion of folk giving up faith, as nothing seems to come about in fullness. Even though we ‘keep on keeping on’ and ‘hang on in there by a thread’ to witness such phenomena … not necessarily because we NEED it … yet, because YOU have said they are going to take place. This matter REALLY needs clarifying if you would be so kind?

We find it interesting that ratings soar when the factors come in to play regarding The Pillars, The Ships, The Wonders, The Event … and yet, on a more regular basis when we speak over and over of LOVE … the general consensus is for the rating to drop … if we may put it that way?

You may … You did!

Such phenomena WILL occur … and yet, as we have also expressed many times … the degree of wonders can only arise as the level of Vibration AS ONE increases … in order for such to take place. We cannot predict one’s choices … one’s decisions … that allow the overall Vibration to drop … remain the same … or indeed … rise.

In order for ANY creation of thought to manifest there has to be enough Energy ‘through’ it … in order for it to take place. We KNOW such things WILL take place … WHEN there is enough Energy to MAKE IT HAPPEN.

Yet … how then, could you have ‘announced’ the Oct 14th Event on that principle … which you said would take place and then was aborted?

We would say without question … that once the message was ‘out there’, there was more than enough Energy to make it happen. Yet, as explained … we had not fully realised to what extent those that did not wish this to take place would go to. Therefore, we made the decision to abort … and yet, we did the best we could for many, many ships to be seen by individuals … which you are aware of.

Yes. I am. So, basically, you are saying that you choose to continue giving us messages of Love and all that entails ( for I know it is not your ‘scene’ to speak of matters of conspiracy and such ) in order for us to understand ourselves … in order for us to KNOW that the more we do (understand ourselves) … the quicker such phenomena will present itself.

Sort of!

Meaning?

It is a little more complex than that.

We can take it … if you would care to go into it a little deeper?

The fact of TRUTH remains Blossom … that unless the residents of your planet ‘buckle down’ to some serious looking into themselves … the less likely these things are to occur within the time frames we have suggested.

Best not to give time frames … I thought you had sussed that and yet, you did!

Indeed.

I hear the thought transference of ‘hold onto your hats’ … which I think most are a little ‘over’ to be honest!

Yet, Dearest Souls … if ‘most’ were to simply … close their eyes in this very moment of NOW … breathe in a few breaths of LIFE – LOVE – LIGHT in order to touch their TRUTH … such sayings will become TRUTH for Each and Every One. For Each and Every One KNOWS that when IT IS TIME … not one hat will remain on a head … for the mind’s eye will have opened up into the glory of Heaven Light that is within ALL.

Thank you. I suppose it’s all a bit back to front in a way. Because, surely … IF the pillars Of Light, be they White or Rainbow in colour … were to show BIG TIME … or some Ships remain in the skies (without any attempts to blow them into oblivion) … or some Major Event WERE to present itself … wouldn’t that then CHANGE the minds of many … so that they COULD recognise their Truth and FEEL the Love that they are?

It is not designed that way … for it is far more complicated than that.

In what way?

In ways that the Bigger Picture has planned. A very ‘simple’ plan you are suggesting Blossom, yet consequences are to be questioned …

May we TRY and put your mind and many at ease … by making this suggestion to your hearts?

When such ‘complications of mind’s misunderstandings’ arise and one FEELS baffled and confused by the world in which one resides …

When one finds it difficult to keep ones Vibration in the Highest possible …

When one FEELS disillusioned by the misbehaviours of others around them and undertakes feelings of great sadness within them … because of seeing/believing their world is such a mess …

We ask you to STOP!

STOP feeding your minds with that which does not serve …

STOP thinking one should FEEL this and that …

STOP falling into the hole which others have dug and want you to continue falling into …

And …

START … Breathing in and out Consciously … KNOWING that as you do so … you are Breathing in and out the BREATH OF LIFE … that is and can only be …

THE BREATH OF YOUR EXISTENCE … WHICH IS LOVE.

START recognising the Joy in your lives and make a concentrated effort to recognise ONLY Joy … and when you recognise something other than Joy …

STOP …

and START thinking once again OF Joy and Blessings and Gratitude FOR these Blessings.

START deciding that YOU as ONE individual … being part of the ONE whole … ARE HERE UPON PLANET EARTH TO DO THIS VERY TASK!

Mm! Such a chore to enjoy oneself!

And yet, Dearest Blossom … for many … for so very many … in fact for most … it has become so! Imagine that! So many have forgotten how to live in Joy and it is time to …

START REMEMBERING.

It is time to …

START KNOWING THAT YOU ARE JOY …

and STOP pretending to be anything other than WHO YOU ARE!

As this KNOWING reaches out to EACH ONE …

As EACH ONE nudges another to START remembering …

THEN … Dearest Most Loved Souls …

THEN …

Will you be knocking on Heavens door … and it shall open unto you …

Assuming you mean … still within the Human frame?

Assuming correctly. For Heaven lies within. It is within Each One … and all you need do is Breathe in the Love – Light that connects you to your Divinity … to find your way there. To find your way Home.

How blessed to BE.

The Federation of Light: November 25, 2015, channeled by Blossom Goodchild at http://www.blossomgoodchild.com/index.html?page=BG259oct29.html

Source Link: Blossom Goodchild: Federation of Light

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2015 6:59:12 PM

Daily Message ~ Thursday November 26, 2015

Galactic Free Press's picture

Dear Ones, if you have done something you are not proud of, or are feeling bad because you feel you could have done something better, please simply redirect yourselves with love and compassion. The fact that you recognized your behaviour was not in line with your true self is a wonderful discovery that will allow you to choose differently in the future. Beating yourself up over your failure will only keep you in the quicksand of guilt and shame, and make choosing higher vibrating options far more difficult. Use your regret as a springboard to change, and simply keep trying until you find a behaviour that matches your beautiful, shining, aligned self, and you will keep evolving and growing in the most wonderful ways. ~Archangel Gabriel

http://trinityesoterics.com/2015/11/26/daily-message-thursday-november-26-2015/

Category:

Trinity Esoterics

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2015 8:18:29 PM

GFP Newsletter - 11/25/2015

will's picture

The haggard young man went to his psychiatrist and com plained of a recurring bad dream. "Every night," he said, "I dream of a sign on a door and I push it and push it, but I can't open it."

The doctor took notes frantically. "And what does the sign say?"

"Pull."

You can go on pushing, your whole life, but if the sign says pull...

God says live, love, live dangerously, love dangerously, and you remain frozen in fear. How will you enter into the temple of God?

-Rajneesh

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2015 11:23:45 PM

MONDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2015

Brenda Hoffman ~ Evolving From Success to Security

cart_headerLife Tapestry Creations - Brenda Black Photo

Channeled by Brenda Hoffman for http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

Summary of Brenda’s November 20, 2015, channeled, 15-minute “Creation Energies” show at http://www.BlogTalkRadio.com / brenda-hoffman: Most likely, you took part in earth’s inception. Some of you returned to earth lifetime after lifetime. Others observed earth from the ethers. For earth has been your project since you created it eons ago. You’re clearing your earth fears and creating your earth joy in 2015. You’ll shift beyond your earth being in 2016 to more of a totality of you.
The title of last week’s “Brenda’s Blog” – her weekly, channeled blog forwww.LifeTapestryCreations.com “You’re Redoing Your Fears With New Outcomes”
Brenda’s “Creation Energies” show and “Brenda’s Blog” contain different channeled information.
Dear Ones,
Perhaps what you thought was your dream is evolving into something you did not anticipate a few months ago. Such was predicted. For as you evolve, so do your dreams. The biggest difference is that your current dreams are based in security instead of success.
Prior to new you becoming part of your earth being, your greatest need was to build or create something bigger or better than others. Something that would prove to others – and yourself – that you were an important person.
Now that you are beginning to know and love yourself from within, you are creating pieces that make you feel secure. Not that you need an armed camp around you, but that you know you will feel more secure in a specific community, home, relationship, job or school. For those secure creations will help you feel comfortable enough with your earth life to move beyond – as will happen for you in 2016.
As you have long noted, dates are usually more human creations than of the Universes. While many such dates such as Christmas do tend to draw your focus to that event or events – often in joy or love – those dates are arbitrary. Seldom do we announce a date for you have enough dates to think about without declaring any one date as life changing. But in 2016, you will shift from your earth life to more of a Universal life.
That knowledge deep within your being is what is pushing you to create your dreams. For you, en masse, established the 2015 goals of self-love and earth security with plans to shift to a Universal platform in 2016.
Neither earth beings nor Universal beings are more important, merely different stages in your wondrous transition. Just as a 14-year-old boy is not more important than that same boy as a young adult.
Perhaps you are feeling uncomfortable as you push yourself to create your earth security. Such is so because you wish to move on. Which would not be possible if you remained concerned about your home, job, relationship, finances or any other earth piece. Just as your focus would be splintered if you left your young child home alone while you chaired an important business meeting.
Your next stage – your universal stage – will require your full attention for it is a stage you have never before contemplated while of earth.
So it is that you are pushing yourself to create your security – not your success. For as you love yourself more, you are discovering that you, as well as all other humans, have special pieces that either fit in your puzzle or not.
It no longer matters for you are focussing on preparing for your new Universal role. You have placed blinders on your being, so to speak, so that nothing other than creating your earth security/comfort dream seems to be in sharp focus.
Some of you are concerned that you will be left behind. That you will not create your earth comfort in time. That you will ‘miss the Universal boat’. No energies created by or for earth disappear. So you are not forced to create your earth comfort by the end of 2015.
But if you find yourself focussing on that creation and frustrated by all you feel hinders you from doing so – including newly discovered fears – know that you are on track for catching the first Universal flight projected by you to begin in early 2016.
Allow your frustration and fears to be knowing that they have been uncovered for a reason. That reason is for you to become a Universal being of the first order – while of earth. A never-before-attempted role that you are playing perfectly – including your current frustrations.
Do not allow yourself to be sad or feel defeated. You are once again rising above all to bring earth and your being to new heights. A shining model for the Universes and all entities throughout. So be it. Amen.
http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com If you would like to receive Brenda’s blogs when posted, please click the Subscribe Button on the upper part of her blog and subscribe page and then click the – Subscribe to Brenda’s Blog by E-mail – line. Complete your subscription by entering your e-mail address and accepting the e-mail confirmation.

Copyright © 2009-2015, Brenda Hoffman. All rights reserved. Please feel free to share this content with others, post on your blog, add to your newsletter, etc., but maintain this article’s integrity by including the author: Brenda Hoffman & source website link: http://www.LifeTapestryCreations.com

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2015 11:36:43 PM

Thanksgiving – The Council

councilThe Council

This is the week of Thanksgiving in your country. It is appropriate to be thankful at any time of course. But let us look again at this topic today.

Naturally, when you gather to celebrate, most of you will make at least a perfunctory effort to be a little thankful for what you have. Most of those reading these messages do far more than that. And many of you are becoming quite successful at holding such feelings, may we say such prayers, during many moments of your days.

We are going to suggest that you do something, add something, a little different on this holiday. And for those of you that are not having a holiday this week, you may do this, as well.

What we propose – and it will not be something you never do – is that you spend some time on that day giving thanks for the things that you have given the intent to manifest into your lives. Imagine them, see them, feel them, smell them, and perceive them in every way that you are able. Know that they are indeed yours and be truly thankful that this is so, and also that you are able to do this with ever increasing ease.

And if you would like another little suggestion, do not leave your own higher being and consciousness out of the equation. Be thankful to you, too. That part of you, in becoming more and more an active participant in your day to day life, is clearly deserving of a bit of thanks, also. And although it does not need it, it will certainly appreciate it.

And now, we would offer you another practice, again something that many already do, but for those who do not yet do so, we think would be of great benefit in raising your vibration and happiness quotient.

Find a little notepad or something similar, and use it for the following exercise from now until the end of the year. On each page, write the date and the numbers 1 through 10. Before the end of each day, list ten things that you are grateful for that day. If some things are listed on many days, that is perfectly alright. If you soon find yourself making the notations throughout the day, so much the better. Moving into an attitude of gratitude as you say, is the whole point after all.

Often we are asked, what can I do to get my life moving? Well, this is certainly something you can do. And it will be painless. This we promise. Once again, it is a good idea to include those things that you are manifesting. Once, however, might be best for these things. You do not want to move into a permanent state of seeing them as ‘on the way’. What you want to do is recognize, beyond doubt, that they are yours.

We wish each and every one who reads this message all the very best at this time. Know that we are intending now and always that your growth and awakening continue as rapidly as is consistent with your well-being. And know that we are grateful for your presence in your world and your every effort. Be at peace in your hearts. And be well.

Copyright © Ronald Head. All Rights Reserved. You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://oraclesandhealers.wordpress.com/

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!