Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
11/25/2015 7:16:36 PM

Just Smile

Credit: listdose.com

By Wes Annac, Culture of Awareness

When things aren’t going your way and you can’t seem to catch a break, just smile. When negativity tries to take over, keep smiling and refuse to become another one of its victims.

Be happy regardless of how much you’re tempted to be sad, and see if your new attitude makes things better.

Don’t let the world’s negativity get the best of you, because it only makes things worse when you do. Even if it feels too optimistic or naive, keep smiling and know that it’s okay to be happy in negative circumstances.

We’re on a mission to bring this planet into the light, but we can’t achieve much if we let life’s stresses take us down.

We’ll always be challenged regardless of our attitude, and if we can learn from adversity instead of letting it depress us, we’ll realize that it’s here to teach us and help us grow.

Credit: wordapic.blogspot.com

The point of everything we do on this planet is to learn and grow, and to buckle under the pressure of adversity is to deny ourselves the opportunity to learn something meaningful.

Some people prefer to hide from life’s challenges, but those who face them will get the most out of this life experience and everything it’s meant to teach us.

They’ll have all kinds of valuable lessons to share with the rest of the world, and it’ll be easier for them to persevere in difficult situations because they’ll have learned not to let difficulty stop them.

Negativity is inevitable and somewhat necessary, and it’s impossible not to confront negativity at one time or another; whether it comes from us or somebody else.

We can’t control how much or how often we’re exposed to it, but we can control our response to it.

When we start to feel negative, we have a choice as to how far down the depressive rabbit hole we want to go. When we witness negativity in someone else, we can choose whether we want to let it affect us.

Credit: pinterest.com

Self-empowerment teaches us that we’re responsible for our life and all of our choices, even though it’s easy to blame our emotions or outbursts on others.

It’s also easy to let negative or difficult circumstances hinder us if we don’t empower ourselves, but confronting and surpassing them gets easier when we realize we have all the power.

Adversity exists to challenge us, not depress us, and we can get the most out of it by approaching it consciously and, if necessary, compassionately.

If we knew how many of our problems could be solved with compassion toward ourselves and anyone involved, we could approach them without any negativity.

This would allow us to find the best solution in a clearheaded way instead of letting negativity fog our minds, and the first step is to become conscious of our choices in every moment.

When we do, we’ll know the difference between conscious/compassionate action and negative action.

It’s easy to get depressed or play the victim when something goes wrong if you’re used to responding that way, and I should know because I’ve played the victim a lot.

I’ve let negativity affect me and I’ve embraced the disempowering victim consciousness that causes people to think life is out to get them, and I’ve learned that it only makes things worse.

Credit: stevemaraboli.com

The typical false victim just wants compassion from the people around them, but they seek it in negative and unhelpful ways and they seek too much of it.

It’s understandable to want someone to say, “Hey, I understand what you’re going through and you’re not alone. Stay strong.”

It’s less understandable to want everyone to pity you because of some negative circumstances that, with the power of depression, can seem worse than they really are.

My experiences have shown me that playing the victim is a surefire road to misery, and it teaches people not to use up all of their empathy on someone who’ll absorb it all, want more, and leave them drained.

Nobody usually plays the victim because they’re trying to make life harder for others, but we can avoid a heap of extra trouble if we steer clear of self-victimization in any form.

So when life brings you down or your day isn’t going well, just smile.

Try to let all of that stress fade, and remember the things you appreciate about life because they’re the most important. This will be easier some days than others, but we have to do it if we want any hope of moving this planet forward.

We’re responsible for making an inner and outer change, and the first step is to be able to handle adversity with love, strength and compassionate awareness.

The next step is to teach others how to do the same, but for now, let’s focus on the first step.

For now, let’s just smile. :)
:)

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2015 6:41:31 PM

The Oracle Report, Thursday, November 26, 2015

static1.squarespace-1

TAKEN BY WISE OWL STEWART

Full Moon Phase: illumination, realization

Moon in Gemini

Goddess of Wisdom: Kamala – The Goddess of Transformation, Goddess of the Lotus

God of Will/Desire: Elias – God of the West, God of Transformation

Skill: watch and learn

True Alignments: forming a different and expanded perception, motivation, gatherings of like minded people, vision for the future, dispelling darkness, stories, consultation, listening to messages

Catalysts for Change: avoidance, being vulnerable with people who are not “safe” to be vulnerable with, denial, arguments, propaganda, arrogant, control issues, feeling one’s way is the only correct way

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Month: ” a woman drawing aside two curtains that closed the entrance to a sacred pathway”

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”

Today, all the world is a stage and there are three starring roles: Change, Drama, and Wisdom.

CHANGE: Change and action are highlighted rather dramatically with the Sabian symbols “a radical magazine, asking for action, displays a sensational front page” and “a tumultuous labor demonstration.” These are very assertive energies that intend to incite or initiate something. Of course, we view these energies on an individual and global level. What is coming forth within you? What is coming forth in the world?

If following the cycles of the Sun and Moon teaches us anything, they teach us that change is the nature of the universe. And energy always shifts when the phase of the Moon shifts. Viewing life and time from the more expansive view of the few days of the Moon phase enables changes to be handled more gently, and thus we remain more grounded. When we view life and time only from the daily perspective, pressure tends to mount. The same amount of work can be accomplished, but it happens in a more natural way. One “spiritual” day is one Moon phase. This works best with inner development, not as much in the work world– for now. Try it out and see if you start to feel more expansive and relieved. See if you feel less pressure. See if you feel empowered by following a natural mode of time as opposed to a basically artificial measure.

DRAMA: Situations have potential to be more dramatic, not only because we are in the Full Moon phase, but also because the Sabian symbols “a theatrical representation of a golden-haired goddess of opportunity,” “an Easter promenade,” and actually both symbols above of the sensationalism and tumult of the radical magazine and labor demonstration are in play. Since so many astrological aspects are unfolding during this Moon phase (see yesterday’s report), potential for drama is higher, especially in relationships since Venus, Mars, the Black Moon, and Pluto are all being activated. Together, Mars and the Black Moon bring out anger and the projection of anger. Luckily, the third actor is Wisdom, who guides us through these kinds of things.

WISDOM: The Sun discharges the energy of “an old owl up in a tree” while symbols of ” a professor peering over his glasses at his students” and “three old masters hanging in a special room in an art gallery” are also activated. The old owl takes his own counsel in the tree, but he also takes the counsel of the tree – a reminder that we are never alone. Spirit is always with us because we are immersed in it and breathe it in and out. It’s like diving underwater but not needing an air tank (we just haven’t figured out we’ve dived and we can breathe).

But, the beauty of all of this comes from one symbol that is activated today that brings Change, Drama, and Wisdom together: “the head of a robust thinker changes into that of a mature thinker.” The mature or wise thinker steps out of swirling drama and steps back to observe. We are wise to the energetic dynamics in place over the next few days. We watch and we learn. We experience the transformation.

After all, it’s Wise Owl Day.

And with that, in celebration and protection of The Attendance to Wisdom – the Wisdom Goddess Gaia Sophia and the divine experiment of humanity – the parliament of wise owls brings the group meditation Wings Around the World. No dogma here. Do it anytime, but it is best to do before the Sun comes up again wherever you are on the planet.

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2015 6:44:31 PM

Mary Magdalene via Pamela Kribbe: Experiencing the Buddha Energy

Mary Magdalene12sig.jpgAudio version availablehere.

Dear friends, dear sisters and brothers, I am Mary Magdalene, your sister-friend. I am delighted to be here with you today.

You are beautiful beings, each of you. I wish you could see your own beauty through my eyes. You would care less about what other people think of you, and you would feel more free. You are so worried about yourself all the time. You are wondering whether you are doing the right thing, whether you have the right knowledge, but all you really need to find your path in life is inside yourselves. You have a radar inside your own being and this radar, this inner guide, is inside your abdomen.

I would like to speak today about the importance of descending into your abdomen and becoming really present on that level. It is a tragic fact that many women do not feel at home within their own abdomen, which, in bodily terms, is the seat of the emotions. The abdomen is also the seat of intimacy and sexuality, and it is where babies are conceived and develop. So the area of the abdomen is deeply related and interwoven with life on Earth.

As women, you are told it is important to give and to open your heart to other people’s needs. In fact, a lot of spirituality is centered on the awakening of the heart. But I see many of you, especially women, suffering from a too open heart, instead of a too closed heart.

Your heart is very open and easily reaches out to beings and energies around you, but your abdomen is relatively closed down. In your abdomen resides a great power; it is the power of giving birth, the power of truly and deeply connecting with Mother Earth and the great rhythms of life.

People in general, and you as a culture, have become afraid of these great forces of life, because they go beyond the control of the mind or the will. Women instinctively know how to ride the waves of these forces, but you have become alienated from the ability to attune yourself to them. Women are very strong beings, indeed, and I wish you would connect more deeply to your own strength.

I ask you all, both men and women, to now connect more deeply with the center of your abdomen. Simply become aware of this area and of your breath going down there every time you breathe. Your abdomen is your anchor, energetically speaking, it gives you roots into yourself. Descend into your abdomen and you might feel your legs become more grounded and heavy.

Now imagine that inside your abdomen is a big “eye”. This “eye” looks around very calmly and clearly. In comparison to the energies of your heart and your mind, the energy of this “eye”, in the center of your abdomen, is very calm and quiet, very solid and stable. Think of nature and how the rhythms of nature occur easily and steadily. The seasons come and go and it all flows naturally by itself. You are a part of this rhythm of nature, so connect with the female awareness in your abdomen.

Now turn that “eye” of your abdomen upward and look to the area of the heart. How does your heart feel? Can you really love yourself and care for yourself? Inside your abdomen you know there needs to be a balance between giving and receiving, because that is the law of nature. Your abdomen knows there is no use in giving too much, and doing so does not honor the natural balance of energy.

Imagine you are in a situation in your everyday life in which you feel your energy become drained or depleted. Imagine you are there and now look at it from the eye in your abdomen while remaining present in your abdomen. From the abdomen you can look at it in a very impersonal and calm way.

It is really funny, in a way, because the lower part of your body, the lower energy centers, are usually considered to be connected with the ego. In fact, your abdomen holds a wisdom that goes far beyond the ego. It can teach you to be really here for yourself and to protect yourself when needed. Feel how your abdomen wants to nurture you.

Women are not good at nurturing themselves. They put a lot of demands on themselves and find it hard to stand up for what they truly feel. And men who have a strong feminine side, a sensitive side, can have this same issue.

To clarify and help you with this issue of sensitivity and losing energy to outside forces, I would like to call upon an image that is familiar to your culture and that is the image or energy of the Buddha. The energy of Buddha is very still and calm, very grounded and connected with Earth, as well.

The wisdom of Buddha can be easily accessed from the abdomen. Simply imagine what it would be like to beBuddha, what it would be like to have that kind of presence, that kind of calmness, that kind of tranquility. Do you feel the peace welling up from inside your abdomen?

Buddha had an open heart; his heart was full of compassion for other living beings. Even though he would care about their suffering and wanted to help relieve it, he would still remain centered inside his own being. Allow this power, this energy, to flow through you; it is a part of your culture. If you connect your heart with your abdomen, the whole issue of sensitivity will be different for you.

Often, when you reach out to others to help and assist them, and you absorb their energies, you think you can offer a solution to their problems. Has it ever occurred to you that it is quite presumptuous to assume you know the solution? It might be that you do not really know what is the correct solution for them.

Maybe you are just eager to restore harmony, to see a smile on their face, or to get their approval. Let go of that eagerness, that desire. Do not solve another person’s problems. When you connect with the “eye” in your abdomen, you see things and you feel compassion, but you do not feel so inclined to solve other people’s problems.

A key to true compassion with other persons is that, although you empathize with them, you remain trustful that they own the solution to their problems. You are convinced of their strength and this will bring you peace of mind. You realize, from the level of the abdomen, that growth processes take time and you are in a growth process yourself.

Often the need to help, to give, to be of assistance to others, is related to an insecurity within yourself. You are afraid that you are not good enough and therefore you have to achieve something, or be someone for another person. In fact, you are most helpful to other people if you connect with that Buddha nature inside yourself. The calmness, the tranquility, that you then radiate will soothe them.

It also means something to yourself; it means you are good enough even when not doing anything, or helping anyone, or meaning anything to anyone else. You are good as you are, because you are a part of nature. Like a tree, or a flower, or a mountain, you have a right to be, simply because you are a part of the whole. You do not have to prove yourself. An animal or a flower does not feel the need to defend itself for being, it is simply there – you are simply there. You are an expression of spirit, of oneness, and that is enough!

Strangely, although this should be reassuring to you, it is a bit of a blow to your ego. The ego part inside you wants to be someone, wants to be useful, to make a difference. But is that what your soul really desires of you? It is not, because your soul is at peace with itself. Yes, it does seek expression in the outside world, it wants to share itself like a flower shares its beauty, but it does not need to prove itself or justify its existence.
Just take in the realization that there is not as much to achieve in your life as you think. You can truly relax a bit more. You are a part of the whole, nothing can change that.

Lean back into this natural feeling that pervades all nature. In your daily life, whenever you worry about issues to resolve or problems to solve, ways of how to deal with other people, take a deep breath every once in a while and connect with your abdomen. Your body is a gateway to so much wisdom. Whenever you feel drained or tense, find ways of relaxing your body, because that will more easily bring you back to your anchor, your foundation.

I would like to end this message by simply telling you that I adore you. I love your beauty and I wish you would play a bit more in your lives, be more like little children who are not yet aware that they have to achieve anything or to be anyone. That is, in fact, the easiest way to connect with your soul and be yourself without shame or guilt.

© Pamela Kribbe
www.jeshua.net

“Mary Magdalene: Experiencing the Buddha Energy,” Channeled by Pamela Kribbe, November 25, 2015, at www.jeshua.net

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2015 6:48:11 PM

Office of Poofness 11-25-15… “Mid-Week Report”

poofness_office_of_193Here’s a highlight or two.

“IN THIS TIME OF THANKSGIVING, IT IS IMPORTANT TO REFLECT ON WHAT WE ARE GIVING THANKS FOR. WHAT ARE WE THANKFUL FOR?… THE COUNTRY WE LIVE IN SUSTAINS US, AND GIVES US ROOTS. THE BLESSING OF THAT IS INCALCULABLE. LOOK AT THE THINGS WE HAVE….HIGHWAYS, EMERGENCY SERVICES, UNIVERSITIES, GOOD HOUSING, WATER THAT RUNS FROM A TAP, A REFRIGERATOR THAT KEEPS OUR FOOD, AND OF COURSE, BEER…ER..MILK.

“SOON NOW, WE WILL BE GIVING BACK TO OUR HUMANITY IN THE FORM OF PROJECT FUNDINGS. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? IT MEANS WE WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO WHAT NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE TO DATE, AND THAT IS TO TACKLE THE PROBLEMS AND ISSUES WE FACE HERE ON THIS BLUE BALL OF OURS, AND RECONSTRUCT THE CONDITION OF PRISTINE.

“IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY BUT ABOUT PEOPLE. THIS SINGULAR FACT IS THE ESSENCE OF WHO I AM AND WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE. I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS DESPITE LOSING CONSIDERABLY TO DO THIS. THIS ROAD HAS TAUGHT ME SO MUCH AND WHAT ONE FOCUSED THOUGHT CAN DO.”

—————————–

HI ALL

IN THIS TIME OF THANKSGIVING, IT IS IMPORTANT TO REFLECT ON WHAT WE ARE GIVING THANKS FOR. WHAT ARE WE THANKFUL FOR?

BE IT OUR LIVES, A ROOF OVER OUR HEADS, A KISS AND ‘I LOVE YOU’ FROM A CHILD, THE BIG AND LITTLE THINGS THAT ARE FROM THE HEART ARE THE ONES THAT TOUCH US AND KEEP US GROUNDED.

THE COUNTRY WE LIVE IN SUSTAINS US, AND GIVES US ROOTS. THE BLESSING OF THAT IS INCALCULABLE. LOOK AT THE THINGS WE HAVE….HIGHWAYS, EMERGENCY SERVICES, UNIVERSITIES, GOOD HOUSING, WATER THAT RUNS FROM A TAP, A REFRIGERATOR THAT KEEPS OUR FOOD, AND OF COURSE, BEER…ER..MILK.

OUR FOREFATHERS STRUGGLED TO GIVE US WHAT WE HAVE, AND THANKING THEM IS I GUESS THE FIRST THING ON THE LIST. ALL OF THESE THINGS COMPOUND TO GIVE US THE BLESSINGS THAT WE HAVE BEEN BESTOWED WITH, AND THE ONES WE HAVE ACHIEVED. WHAT A WONDERFUL THING.

SO LOOK AROUND. HOW CAN YOU PAY THESE BLESSINGS BACK? THE BEST WAY IS TO PAY IT FORWARD. PRACTICING RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS WITHOUT NEED OF COMPENSATION IS A HUGE BLESSING IN AND OF ITSELF. NOTHING MORE NEEDS TO BE SAID ON THAT. WHEN WE DO SOMETHING FOR OTHERS, WE DO IT FOR OURSELVES.

I AM THANKFUL TO YOU FOR BEING HERE. YOUR GRACE AND GENEROSITY KEEP ME SUSTAINED AND ABLE TO WORK FOR YOU AND INDEED ALL HUMANITY. WITHOUT THE OCCASIONAL PAT ON THE BACK, IT IS DIFFICULT TO KEEP GOING, BUT THE KIND WORD HERE AND THERE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH FOR ME TO KEEP GOING, AND I AM DEEPLY THANKFUL.

SOON NOW, WE WILL BE GIVING BACK TO OUR HUMANITY IN THE FORM OF PROJECT FUNDINGS. WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? IT MEANS WE WILL HAVE THE ABILITY TO DO WHAT NO ONE ELSE HAS DONE TO DATE, AND THAT IS TO TACKLE THE PROBLEMS AND ISSUES WE FACE HERE ON THIS BLUE BALL OF OURS, AND RECONSTRUCT THE CONDITION OF PRISTINE. OUR WATERS NEED TO BE CLEANED AND REVITALIZED. OUR AIR HAS TO BECOME BREATHABLE AGAIN. OUR SOILS HAVE TO BE REMINERALIZED TO GROW THINGS. THESE BASIC NECESSITIES ARE OVERLOOKED IN MANY SCHEMAS TO PERFORM GLOBAL PROJECTS, AND THEY FALL THROUGH THE CRACKS IN FAVOR OF A MONEY-MAKING RESORT HOTEL WITH CASINO OR ANOTHER OIL WELL WITH THE CLASSIC: LET SOMEBODY WHO CARES DO THE OTHER STUFF.

WELL…WE ARE HERE NOW TO DO THE OTHER STUFF, AND I AM THANKFUL FOR THAT.

THINK HARD WHEN YOU SLICE UP THAT TURKEY. IT IS THERE AS A SYMBOL OF WHERE WE ARE AND HOW WE GOT HERE. IT HAS NOT BEEN EASY.

WHEN YOU RUN THROUGH THE THINGS THAT BROUGHT US HERE, IT BECOMES APPARENT THE MAGNITUDE OF WHAT HAPPENED TO GET US HERE, SO IT REALLY IS EASY TO BE THANKFUL.

I THANK ALL THE WONDERFUL PEOPLE THAT HAVE ALLOWED ME TO BUILD WHAT WE HAVE FOR HUMANITY NOW, AND WHO WILL KEEP BUILDING ON THIS RATHER SIMPLISTIC FOUNDATION THAT WILL BE THE CHANGE FOR ALL OF US, AND WHO WILL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE.

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY BUT ABOUT PEOPLE. THIS SINGULAR FACT IS THE ESSENCE OF WHO I AM AND WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE. I AM THANKFUL FOR THIS DESPITE LOSING CONSIDERABLY TO DO THIS. THIS ROAD HAS TAUGHT ME SO MUCH AND WHAT ONE FOCUSED THOUGHT CAN DO.

SO BE BLESSED, GIVE THANKS, HELP SOMEBODY OUT, AND HUG YOUR KIDS. SNUFFLES, MISS PHIPPS, BANKER BOB AND THE REST OF THE GANG WISH YOU A VERY HAPPY THANKSGIVING, AND A PEACEFUL AND JOYOUS WEEKEND.

I WISH WE COULD HAVE DONE MORE FOR THEIR THANKSGIVING, BUT ALL THE ONES THAT HAVE BEEN HELPED BY YOU THROUGH SUSAN AND ME GIVE YOU THEIR PROFOUND THANKS.

I AM GOING TO PRINT OUT A PICTURE OF A TURKEY BUT DO PLAN ON GETTING A REAL BIRD NEXT YEAR (YES I EAT MEAT). DO THEY DO A SCRATCH ‘N SNIFF OF GRAVY?

GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU.

IN BRILLIANT GRATITUDE.

LOVE AND LIGHT.
IN OUR SERVICE
ZAP
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE”
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH”
NOVEMBER 25, 2015
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2015

Happy Thanksgiving, Your Prayers And Ever Flowing Energy Has Kept Us Standing Tall..We Count Our Blessings… SUSAN

Thank you for the support you have given to keep this newsletter coming. We couldn’t do this without your contributions. Please go to HYPERLINK “http://www.paypal.com” http://www.paypal.com and send to HYPERLINK “mailto:goneforthfornow@gmail.com” goneforthfornow@gmail.com.

Love and Kisses,
“The Office of Poofness”

Susan, ZAP, and Staff

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
11/26/2015 6:56:13 PM

An Infinitesimal Something

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

What do you want? What do you truly want? Whatever it is that you crave, even its fulfillment is not quite enough for you. There is an infinitesimal something missing in your life. You don’t quite know what it is. You don’t have it yet. Sometimes you feel that you will never have it, that missing something.

You are beginning to figure out that all the blessings of the world aren’t quite enough. You don’t know how to describe what is missing. You do know that the missing something is not of this world, yet how can you describe that which you imagine you are devoid of? If you are missing something, you are missing it. If you can’t perceive what exactly it is you are missing, you feel a great lack of it, nonetheless. You don’t even know its name, this that you are missing. Until you know you have it, you are missing it. There is a hole in your heart. How can you know its name when you don’t have it?

You do begin to know that what is missing is something beyond the level of this world. You’d think money would do it, yet money does not. You’d think status would do it, yet status does not. Strange, lack of money and lack of status can lead you to unhappiness yet not to happiness, hmm.

Lack does not lead you to happiness. And the arrival of what you are lacking, or envision that you are lacking, also doesn't give you enough of the happiness you are longing for. It seems that in the world, everything fizzles sooner or later. This isn’t because you don’t deserve fullness. What is missing is missing. It seems to you that True Long-Lasting Happiness isn't yours on this Earth plane for long if at all.

What if you were like the animals who do not think so far ahead? You might then be quite happy with the Enlightenment that is yours right now. How can it be that animals have greater contentment and happiness than you do? Maybe blessed animals do know more than you know. They seem to be satisfied with little, and you are not.

The cats and dogs you know seem to be far more content than you. They do not ask for as much as you do. You may have thought they knew less than you. Yes, it certainly does seem that animals actually know more than you. They certainly have less discontent than you. Yet you keep striving. Discontent is not enough for you, nor should it be.

It must be that underlying discontent is the realization that there is greater ahead for you. There is more to you than you know, and you have to find out what this is. Therefore you seek more of this unknown quality.

While you are on Earth, you may indeed always seek more and more. You may translate that wanting more into discontent. What if you would translate discontent into simply wanting more and not as discontent? What if you interpreted your wanting as just right? Perhaps then you could yearn for more of Me and be content with more of Me.

Striving doesn’t have to mean lacking. Perhaps you could be content with striving and moving forward. This is great progress. Is not wanting a good thing? Then why do you look at seeking as gaining greater discontent?

Perhaps, at present, there simply is no pleasing you. It could be that you think being dissatisfied is better than being satisfied, and you yearn to be of the Highest. It so happens that you really are of the Highest. This may just not have quite sunk into you yet. It will, beloveds. It will.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/an-infinitesimal-something.html- Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!