Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: IS THE NEW AGE REALLY COMING?
8/1/2015 12:00:28 AM

Activating The YOUniverse Within
July 29, 2015

by Sabrina Charles,
Guest writer, In5D.com

Deep inside of your mind, body & soul, lies a YOUniverse, if you will, with unlimited energyjust waiting to be tapped into. This energy has the potential to transform you in ways you couldn’t even imagine! Come along with me, on a Magical journey inside your YOUniverse Within and learn how you can tap into this amazing world that you didn’t even knew existed!

Reaching For The Stars

You, and me and everything around us…we’re made of star-stuff! Deep, deep down inside, in a place your eyes cannot see, are the building blocks of life. And it just so happens that your very own building blocks are the same that makes up the stars and planets!

So it’s no wonder when we feel the greatest despair in our lives, we naturally turn towards the sky for guidance and hope. We throw our heads back and gaze upon the tiny, sparkly wonders that grace the skies with their presence nightly, and we ask the heavens to release this pain or burden that we are feeling and almost like magic, something comes into our life that changes everything!

This, friends, is the power of the Universe; the power of YOU. Many live their lives not even realizing the power that exists within their fleshy bodies. In fact, many of you don’t even realize that you are not your body! No, no. You are the powerful energy, the soul, the shining light that occupies the space that you call your body! You are infinite; your energy can never be destroyed!

I want you to think about energy; what comes to mind? The first thing that came to mind was something electric, right? Of course, that’s the most common form of energy that exists. But there is an energy inside of you that you can command, at any time, to help you move your life in the direction that you choose. This energy is your vibration. And here’s how it works.

In case anyone never told you, I’m going to tell you: You are a powerful Creator! Every single thought that you think shapes your life and your reality in ways that you can’t even imagine! When you are happy and everything in your life seems to be going your way, it’s because of the thoughts and feelings that you have been vibrating! You carry yourself with a happy cheerful outlook, and the Mighty Universe has no choice but to give you more of that!

But, friends, this can work against you too! You see, when you have a negative outlook of life, when nothing goes your way, you also put that vibe out and the Mighty Universe, once again, has no choice but to give you more of that! Ut-Oh. Seems a little tricky now, right? Well, it doesn’t have to be. With some simple adjustments and some dedicated “me time” to learn how to change your vibration, or frequency, and you will be on your way to becoming a master navigator of your own reality!

Without a doubt, we have all experienced our share of despair, upset, loss & beyond, but there is usually a saving Grace that just seems to show up and turn things around right in the perfect timing! Kinda like when football players throw a “Hail Mary” in a football game; a last ditch effort to win the game. That saving Grace is a direct manifestation that you created!

So what is the first thing that you can do to help you create more positive outcomes in your life? Just becoming consciously aware of how you are shaping your reality is the first step. Now, you realize that you have had and will continue to hold the reins throughout your life to navigate where and what you want to create. This is where you can start. Just by familiarizing yourself with all that was shared, you will start to notice your thought patterns; your speech patterns, and that is really important at this stage!

The Power of Breath

So now it’s time to put some action into all of this to help you start manifesting change in your life. I’m going to teach you a tool, so profound, it literally has the power to change your life in an instant.

“When you change yourself on the inside, the entire world changes on the outside.” We’ve all head something like this but what does it really mean? It means that in order to change your world, your circumstances, your life, you must make some big changes on the inside. One of the most incredible ways to do this is by breathing consciously.

There is a technique that I refer to as Sacred Breathing and it is one of the most powerful tools you can have in your self-empowerment tool belt. Now I know you’re asking: “Why do I need to breathe consciously? I breathe every single day but that doesn’t change my life.” Well, when you practice this breath, in the manner I am going to teach you, you will see the immense difference between an automatic function of your body and manually taking the controls. Kinda like the difference between driving an automatic transmission or a 5-Speed manual transmission.

You don’t even have to know the mechanics of how this works in order for it to affect you. That will come later on in this article. All you need to know is the very basics and then to learn the technique, which is incredibly easy.

The breath is called The G Breath. The G stands for Gamma, which is an incredibly powerful brainwave that is produced as a result of you doing these cycled breaths. Gamma is your body’s very own healing mechanism and has the ability to shift your entire perspective, situation, mood, pain level, health issues, etc.

The breath contains 4 different breathing patterns:

Inhaling in the Mouth and Exhaling out the Mouth: MM
Inhaling in the Mouth and Exhaling out the Nose: MN
Inhaling in the Nose and Exhaling out the Nose: NN
Inhaling in the Nose and Exhaling out the Mouth: NM

Each inhale and exhale should last 3 seconds in and 3 seconds out. The cycle is complete when you cycle through 13 of these breaths. You will start by emptying your lungs completely out your mouth; making sure to push as much air out your belly as possible and tightening your belly muscles.

At the completion of this breathing sequence, you will feel cool, calm, collected. You will feel totally relaxed, maybe a bit dizzy. But know, there is no harm that could ever come to you by doing these breaths! You might want to try this for the first few times sitting down and then once you’re a pro, you can do it standing up, walking, running, working out…anywhere & anytime!

Are you ready to give it a try? Just follow along with my G Breath Video or you can follow along with the colorful G Breath Info-Graphic below.

Good! Now take a few moments to allow that to settle into your being. You can close your eyes if you’d like or keep them open; it’s up to you.

So now that you’ve experienced your first G Breath, you’re probably wondering what was really going on in that head of yours, so I’ll share some of the technical information with you.

As you did each of those breaths, you were cycling through 5 brainwave states. These brainwaves are: Beta, Alpha, Theta, Delta & 2nd Beta, which is called Zeta. As you cycle through all of these brainwaves, the cycle completes with the creation of a Gamma Wave in your brain. (See Info-Graphic below) This Gamma Wave is created by your Pineal Gland, which in turn, triggers the release of a tiny amount of a neural-transmitter called DMT. Now, you might have heard of DMT before, which is also known as Dimethyltryptamine, as it is a powerful Psychedelic. Imagine that…your amazing body produces it’s very own, powerful Psychedelic!

Now, after this is released, another powerful neural-transmitter is released, which is GABA and that’s Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid. The GABA sends signals to all your muscles and tells them to relax; chill out; feel groovy! And I’ll bet, at this point, you are feeling pretty groovy. Maybe even a little bit high, and that’s fine. That’s exactly what you want to feel.

Now that you’ve experienced your first G Breath, you’re probably wondering when would be a good time to use it and for what reasons.

Well, how about when you are stressed? When we are stressed we can’t think straight; we can’t function properly. Doing this breath will help to recenter your “brain & being” and then the task at hand won’t seem so daunting.

When you are low on energy, this breath will pump you up with some of that beautiful Gamma energy that your body craves. Even though it relaxes you, it still has the power to energizeyou.

When you are feeling ill, this breath will pump out that healing Gamma to help you feel better.

When you are doing your exercise routine, go ahead and do the G Breath along with your repetitions. You’ll have more endurance and even build stronger, more intelligent muscles! In fact, you can play around with the speed. Try it for 1 second in and out; try it for 5 seconds in and out. You’ll be amazed at the various results!

Activating The YOUniverse Within

Ok, so now that you’re feeling pretty groovy, let’s explore another powerful tool that we can utilize to help us make more shifts in our life by really honing in on what we want.

Let’s start with an exercise, shall we? What are you grateful for in your life? And if your mind automatically went to “the dark side” then take a moment and do that powerful G Breath; cycle through those brainwaves and get to that Gamma state. And then I’ll ask the question again: What are you grateful for in life? Now you can see it. If you’re still having a hard time thinking of something, start at the very beginning of your day: “I woke up today”. Isn’t that something to be grateful for?

Now think of some other things that you are grateful for, or how about this, if you really are in a bad place right now, let’s take you back into some past memories of when your life was filled with joy and you were living it according to your terms. Go ahead, close your eyes and let your mind wonder to that time when life was filled with joy, even if it was a single moment. Now let’s pull the energy from that joy and give it back to you. Go ahead and do another breath. (And you’ll see where I’m going with all of this in a moment).

Ok, now that you’ve done that breath, how do you feel? Close your eyes, again, for a moment, and look back at that memory. Can you see it? Did it change? Are you able to see more of it? Or is it gone? You might have experienced all of just one of what I just mentioned. Either way, it’s perfectly fine.

So what exactly am I doing? Where am I going with all of this and why am I making you do so many of those breaths? Well, friends, this is called an Activation. It’s kinda like the “Law of Attraction” on steroids! If you think back, just a few years ago, to when those Law of Attraction books & movies became popular, there was only a small fraction of the people who found success with them; and most of the population saw no results. And the reason is because you cannot just “Wish” for a better life; you have to take action and put energy into it! Well, guess what? Doing those breaths, in this manner, does both! More specifically, doing these Activations do both.

The action step is doing the breath; putting your body in motion to achieve a desired outcome. The energy is generated to drive that desire forward by releasing it from a past memory. Your body stores this energy all over and it is the reason why we slow down as we age. But now, Now I’ve given you another tool to help you reclaim that energy and use it to steer your life in the direction that you want! Seriously? Seriously. And it won’t cost you a dime!

So let’s try this again with a “future memory”; y’no, a wish or desire. Read this first and then go back and close your eyes and I’ll walk you through it. Think about what you want in life and it doesn’t have to be a big huge dream, what is the next step that you would like to happen? Really focus on it. What do you see? Who’s there with you? What does it smell like? What does it feel like? Really hone in on all the experiences of your 5 senses. And after you feel like you’ve seen all of it, open your eyes. Now do the G Breath.

How does that feel? Do you have a little smile on your face right now? I’ll bet you do. And if you don’t, breathe again.

These activations are designed to truly move you forward. We all get stuck in tight places. We all experience the unexpected or the dreaded happenings. But how we deal with them, and even more important, how we react to them, determines our future. The more negatively we react to a situation that is undesirable, the more of the same we will get. That’s how the Universe works and now you can see how it ties into the Law of Attraction.

But now I’ve given you another tool to shift those experiences. Let’s do one more exercise, ok? You’ve just experienced something pretty bad, say for instance, you got in a fight with a loved one and now you’re not speaking. How can you shift that experience? Close your eyes and think of what future outcome you’d desire for this situation with your loved one. Is it an act of forgiveness and reconciliation? Then focus on that. Imagine it in your mind; just like a kid playing “make believe”. Try to use all 5 senses. Now open your eyes and breathe the G Breath cycle. Then “check back in” with the memory and see how it’s shifted. Notice how your body feels.

At this point, if you still feel bad, or still have anger towards the experience, breathe again. Breathe until it feels better or until you are neutral about the experience. It might seem like a lot of work, but isn’t it more work to keep being angry or upset?

You can use this incredible tool of Activations anytime. They are powerful shifters and can help you manifest your desires, but remember, you have to use them in order for them to work. As your body starts shifting, you might experience some new sensations; some tingling, some sleepiness, even some aches & pains, but do not be alarmed! This is your body cleaning house! This is your body releasing all the gunk holding you back in life. You must tear down the old to make way for the new!

Well, friends, I hope that this will inspire you to take some huge action steps in your life! Now you have another set of tools, in your “Well Being Tool Belt” to drive your life in the direction that you want! And it something that can never be taken away from you. It is a gift to you and all of humanity!

Congratulations on Activating The YOUniverse Within! May you forever be changed!

About the author:
Sabrina Charles, along with her husband Jim are the Creators/Instructors of The YOUniverse Within Course. The course contains techniques and technologies created by their mentor & friend, Core Love, of Life Mastery. They serve as self-appointed Ambassadors to this incredible program & humanitarian project.

Their Mission Statement Is: “We believe, whole-heartedly, in full-spectrum conscious living. Our mission is to teach others how to make the transition from conventional living, to living a conscious life filled with dynamic health, emotional well being, well established communication and information systems & strong physical bodies capable of achieving feats once thought unachievable.”

In addition to the course, Sabrina Charles is the creator of Sabrina Charles Publications, which is the foundational platform she uses for her web creations.

You can view all of her current works at: http://www.SabrinaCharles.com

Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheConsciousRevolYOUtion/

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2015 5:29:34 PM

The Oracle Report, Saturday-Sunday, August 1-2, 2015

"BLUE MOON JULY 31, 2015" TAKEN IN VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA BY WISE OWL STEFFANY

“BLUE MOON JULY 31, 2015″ TAKEN IN VICTORIA, BRITISH COLUMBIA BY WISE OWL STEFFANY

Full Moon Phase:
fulfillment, clarity, revelation

Moon in Aquarius/Pisces (Saturday 6:37 pm ET/10:37 pm UT)

Goddess of Wisdom: Dhumavati (Goddess Who Closes and Completes)

God of Desire/Will: Kathe (God of The East)

Skill: light-en up

Catalysts for Change: rigidly clinging to the past or what needs to change, expecting others to provide what we should provide for ourselves, letting others do all the work, victim mentality, disconnected, angry, drama that is destructive, overly self-indulgent, narrow minded and short sighted responses, sacrificing self to maintain a status quo

True Alignments: useful and useable, transformation of forms, relaxation, inspiration, heightened creativity, clearly looking at things and admitting where they fall short, ending of struggles, lenient, winnowing or sorting things out, re-classifying and re-assessing

Sabian Symbol for the Lunar Month: “a woman and two men castaways on an island in the South Seas”

Sabian Symbol for the Solar-Lunar Year: “the music of the spheres”

Three major things are happening in the stars this weekend:

1- SATURN STATIONS DIRECT: Saturn stationed retrograde (or appeared to move backward in the sky) on March 14, 2015 at the degree of “an old owl up in a tree.” Saturn comes to a virtual standstill this weekend and then begins to move forward. It does so at the degree of “an Indian woman pleading with the chief for the lives of her children.” While Saturn was retrograde (March 14 until now), we became wiser about the ways in which we are dominated, restricted, and limited. We saw the ways in which some of the structures or situations in our lives were unsatisfactory — where growth and development has been limited or even absent.

Saturn will remain at the degree of the “Indian woman pleading” for the entire month. On September 1, 2015 it will move to the next degree and begin discharging another energy. Until then, we continue to gain deeper understanding of these themes and how they manifest in our lives.

Wise owls remember that when a planet stations retrograde or direct, the energetics can be intense. But when Saturn stations direct, the energy lightens considerably. Saturn clamps down hard and wants us to do the right thing when it is retrograde. When it slingshots forward again, pressure is released and life becomes lighter. We aim to facilitate this by light-ening up this weekend.

2- VENUS AND JUPITER BEGIN RE-CONJUNCTION: Venus and Jupiter made conjunction (or came to the same place in the sky) on July 1, 2015, but Venus is retrograde and has come back to meet up with Jupiter once again. The energetic effects of the meet-up begin this weekend, as both planets begin disseminating the energy of 29 Scorpio and “a mermaid emerges from the ocean ready for rebirth.” The exact conjunction of Venus and Jupiter occurs Tuesday, August 4 at 5:30 pm ET/9:30 pm UT. Until that time, the shape, form, and reality of things will undergo transformation to become MORE REAL and MORE IN ALIGNMENT with the values of LIFE. Venus and Jupiter are trying to bring us back to life or re-shape our lives in a myriad of ways. What is being reborn inside of you? How is your understanding of things undergoing expansion? What is your heart’s desire? These themes are heavily in effect right now.

3- THE MOON ENTERS PISCES FOR THE LAST TIME WHILE THE BLACK MOON IS IN VIRGO: Hallelujah! Those with the Sun or Black Moon in Virgo or Pisces experience the second to the last stage of rebirth before the Black Moon leaves Virgo later this month. This is like the last stages of labor and delivery of a baby except it is a rebirthing of the self. This is happening to some degree for everyone, not just the Virgos and Pisceans, as the Black Moon in Virgo has endeavored to heal us all of our perceptions and feelings of failure, vulnerability, trust, and capability. These particular themes are strong this weekend.

Shadow sides are already tempted out when the Moon is Full, but the added influence of the Black Moon dramatically amplifies this. People tend toward projecting their own feelings and fears onto others. Emotions run higher. (Note for those with the Sun or Black Moon in Virgo or Pisces: The last stage of rebirth for the transit of the Black Moon through Virgo will occur August 15-17, when the Moon enters Virgo. The Black Moon leaves Virgo on August 24 and light returns.)

The mission this weekend is to maintain a light heart while the waves of stellar dynamics swirl. What’s emerging from the waves for you?

P.S. If you caught yesterday’s report of wise owl Logan atwww.trekfortruth.com preparing to leave Louisville bound for San Francisco on bike to raise awareness of the assault/epidemic of Lyme disease, here it is from the local news. A crack of light breaks through.

http://www.wlky.com/news/man-to-bike-across-county-to-help-educate-people-about-lyme-disease/34470090

[This is a beautiful video to inspire you today :) ~J ]

This is the Second Renaissance.

The Oracle Report

"Choose a job you love and you will not have to work a day in your life" (Confucius)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2015 6:55:09 PM

Go for It!

Galactic Free Press's picture

God said:

Beloveds, there is nothing you cannot change. You already know that nothing is permanent in the world. All is temporary. If life, as you perceive it, can change in a way that you don’t like, life in the world can also change for, not only the best, yet also for the miraculous. You can go for it!

You cannot just pick up life uncherished and shake life as if through a sieve and make it what you want it to be. What has to be changed is something within you. Has it been intolerable for you to think of changing yourself? The change I speak of is becoming closer to yourself and not to this façade you go by. Renovate your perception. Deepen your perception. See the world from a different angle, even the slightest different angle, and what you see as needing to change will change within itself without further direction from you.

You do have insights on occasion, yes? Perhaps insights are to be acted on and not kept out of your yard. Insights come to you for a reason. Ah, but, yes, how do you know an insight from something that preys on your mind?

Quite right, you don’t want to be carried away and run off and elope with all the ideas that cross your mind. You don’t want to run away with the idea that you are a Super Being, even as you are truly a Super Being. Yes, love yourself yet not go ga-ga over yourself.

The Truth is that you are invincible. In terms of life in the world as seen from the world perspective, even great saints are not invincible. I am speaking now from the world view. Death comes to all. Death is not a blemish that you must avoid with all your might. There is nothing to fight but your own arrogance, a swelled head, and other representations of ego.

In the world, so much can happen to you. In Truth, nothing can happen to you. Nothing does happen to you. The world is not your God, beloveds. Often it may not even be your guide, yet, while you are in the world, you cannot always ignore all the world’s precepts.

The world goes a lot by someone’s position. Your position is not Who you are. The world goes by how you are dressed. The clothes you wear are not Who you are. The wealth you have is not Who you are. The lack of wealth is not Who you are. None of these descriptions tell us Who you are. Even kindness is not the sum of you, nor does kindness always bring you an overt return. Nor are commands or demands for you to make.

Be careful about labeling yourself kind or selfish or unselfish. Let’s face it: You are a mix. If you were a carnation, you come in more than one color. All carnations are not equal. Only in the world, however, is there a thought such as inequality. Only in the world, however, is one person higher than another, or, lower than another. In the realms of Heaven, there is no higher, and there is no lower. There is not even the thought of humility. What place would such thoughts have in Heaven? Who would care to think them? And who would shun anyone who did? In Heaven, there is room for everyone. There is no least in the Tower of Heaven.

Heaven itself is on equal terms with you. Not one of My children is a stranger to Heaven. I believe you are beginning to glean this. Of course, there is nothing in the seen world that can prove this. Nothing. Nothing at all except as you build your own picture of the world, the Universe, and your place in Heaven.

Permanent link to this Heavenletter: http://heavenletters.org/go-for-it.html - Thank you for including this when publishing this Heavenletter elsewhere.

Category:

Heavenletters

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2015 7:02:33 PM

The Easiest Way To Quiet Your Mind

by

Many of us live with the understanding that to turn off our personal chatter and quieten our mind involves us having ‘to do’ something, to either distract ourselves or refocus our attention.

Some of us are even unaware of how busy minded we have become. We live with a revved up speed of thought and don’t recognize its significance in our struggles with productivity, procrastination, and relationships.

We sometimes only realize the scale of our mental speed when it slows down enough for us to notice it. Much like hearing a noisy drill on a construction site next to our office, we don’t realize how intrusive and loud it is until it stops momentarily before then starting up again.

We all have an innate pull towards habits and pastimes to help us: holidays, hobbies, yoga, cycling, alcohol, walking, watching movies and our phones! The list is endless.

What if our understanding of having ‘to do’ something in order to quieten our mind becomes the obstacle?

The ‘No Strategy’ Strategy

You’re in the office, feeling stressed, under pressure and your personal chatter is on full volume – you can’t ‘see the wood for the trees’ type of chatter. Out of the blue, you have the thought to go for a walk to clear your head. You don’t really have time for this because you’re up against a deadline. Nevertheless, you go and it works out great; your head clears and you complete your work with ease.

Do we recognize the ‘thought’ to go for a walk or do we recognize the ‘walk’?

It is when we believe we have found a strategy in taking a ‘walk’ that we can easily overlook something simple and profound – the fact that we had the thought in the first place.

In my experience the more we recognize and value this, the less we stifle our ability to respond intuitively in the moment.

Relying upon what was helpful yesterday might not be what’s helpful for us today.

What is helpful is to recognize the potential of our own psychological abilities. That we have an unlimited resource of answers finely tuned and available to us in every moment.

These three common misconceptions are what help to drive a busy mind:

1: That the state of our mind can be affected by anything outside of us.

2: That a still mind is something to work towards, achieve or practice.

3: That the louder the mind becomes the more relevant and worthy of attention it is.

As part of my work with groups and leaders, we will take time to reflect upon these points. Time and time again, it results in people experiencing a quieter mind with absolutely no effort and without having ‘to do’ anything.

Do Nothing?

When we fall asleep, what are we doing?

Absolutely nothing. The moment we drift from being awake to asleep, we are not trying ‘to do’ anything.

You can’t think your way to a quiet mind!

I’m not suggesting that to quieten our minds we need to fall asleep. But, what this helps us to recognize is that much like our bodies, our minds have an intelligent way of functioning and thriving inspite of us.

Our mind is designed to thrive and we thrive with a quieter mind. We intuitively know this because it feels good!

It is when we stop trying to manage and control our thinking that our minds have an incredible innate capacity to self-correct. We all have a natural buoyancy to return us to a quiet and clear mind. Much like when we are searching for an answer and then stop trying and bingo the answer appears.

In Conclusion

It is normal to lose sight of what it is to have a quiet mind. It can become a distant memory even unfamiliar territory. A quiet mind can even be confused with being apathetic, lazy, and only suitable in certain situations.

We all have the potential and freedom to access a quiet mind anytime and anywhere. It is our natural state in which we thrive!

About the author

(collective-evolution.com/)

+1
Luis Miguel Goitizolo

61587 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
8/1/2015 7:05:05 PM

Daily Message ~ Saturday August 1, 2015

Trinity Esoterics

+1

facebook
Like us on Facebook!