Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
Channeling and Feng Shui for a Prosperous Life
4/8/2010 4:30:46 PM
Hello friends,

I received a phone call from a lovely young woman whom I now consider to be a new friend. Her name is Mary Louise and she said she felt intuitively attracted to me. She told me about a new product she has created that combines the power of personal channeling and Feng Shui.

Interesting, I thought...

Once she explained the simplicity of the Channeling and Feng Shui Kit, I was fascinated to learn more.

I received my Kit and I have been having the best time playing with it. I have already received my "Guide's" name through channeling and I am having fun learning more.

Oh yes... The Kit comes in a beautifully packaged red and purple box that makes you feel good just to open it!

You can see it here...

http://LawOfAttractionSecrets.com/channel-fengshui.php

The Kit includes...

A reversible folding Channeling Letter Wheel with a Feng Shui Bagua on the other side

A Rose Quartz Crystal Pendulum for channeling

A compass (for the Feng Shui)

A comprehensive guide book

A simple Quick Start Guide

An elegant fabric bag to carry everything with you

I invite you to take a look and see if it looks like something that may be of benefit to you too.

Here is more information Mary Louise shared with me...

Learn How You Can Bring LOVE, WEALTH, GOOD HEALTH & HARMONY Into your life with FENG SHUI!

PLUS... KEEP YOUR EASY-TO-USE FENG SHUI TOOLS AT YOUR FINGER TIPS AT ALL TIMES!

Perfect for all experience levels:

Beginners - If you have ever been intrigued by the Ancient practice of Feng Shui that promises to bring balance and harmony to your life, but have been confused or intimidated by its complexity, here’s an easy way to quickly get started.

Experts - If you are an experienced Feng Shui practitioner you will love this kit for its unique portable design allowing you to carry your tools with you everywhere you go. No more dog-eared books, crumpled paper copies or miniature Ba-Gua’s stuffed in your purse or briefcase!

AMAZING FOLDING BOARD!!!!

What makes this kit truly unique is the special reversible board with a Feng Shui Ba-Gua on one side and a Channeling Letter Wheel on the other. The board’s patent-pending design lets you have a sturdy, full size (7 ½ “ wide) Ba-Gua (Feng Shui Map) that keeps its shape even after repeated use. Then, it easily folds down into a small wedge that neatly fits into the elegant carrying case along with your compass, Guide Book, Quick Start Card and a Rose Quartz Crystal Pendulum.

The case fits perfectly in your purse, briefcase or backpack so you’ll always have all of your tools at your fingertips. You’ll always know where the wealth and love corners are wherever you go: your office, hotel rooms, family and friends’ homes!

Feng Shui is the Ancient Chinese art of energy placement. By putting certain objects and colors in specific locations in your home and office you will generate a positive flow of energy that will bring vitality to the most important aspects of your life:

Love/Marriage
Wealth
Children
Helpful People/Travel
Career
Knowledge/Spirituality
Family/Health
Fame

Balancing your room, home or office using this kit is a snap! The easy to read Feng Shui Map (Ba-Gua) shows the lifestyle aspects with their corresponding directions and colors. You simply line up the Ba-Gua according to the directions using the included compass. Then you decorate or rearrange the objects in the room based on what the Ba-Gua tells you to do. There’s even a Guide Book and Quick Start Card with full instructions and additional tips. Learn to:

- Bring Romance and LOVE into your relationship.
- Attract financial WEALTH
- Create success in your CAREER

The Isis Channeling & Feng Shui Deluxe Kit (TM) is an elegant, high quality and beautifully packaged item.

It also comes with a 30 DAY MONEY BACK GUARANTEE (just pay shipping).

GO HERE now and take a look and you'll see what I mean...

http://LawOfAttractionSecrets.com/channel-fengshui.php

Enjoy!

And be sure to let me know how much fun you are having with your new Channeling and Feng Shui Kit too!

Many blessings for your prosperity and well being.

Session dataSession data
Session data
Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!