Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Successful Weekend For No Knots!
4/5/2010 1:24:56 PM
Hi Everyone,

I went to the market this weekend to promote No Knots and it was a HIT! Even for a holiday weekend, the anglers were buying No Knots to get ready for spring fishing. Some people bought them as gifts for Easter and some bought for Father's Day but most were just intrigued by the product themselves.

You can get your No Knots TODAY at http://www.fishwithnoknots.com

Here are some frequently asked questions (FAQ's)

Why should I use NoKnots?

NoKnots are for Salt and Fresh water fising, are simple and easy to use, require no experience, are convenient, effective and will give 100% line strength - (as opposed to breaking strain), colours of NoKnots seem to attract fish to your line with results indicating on many occasions that you will catch more fish and bigger fish.

What size line and hooks can I use with NoKnots?

NoKnots have a recommended 40lb breaking strain , but we have successfully used high strength small diameter trace line up to 80lb breaking strain, and steel trace up to 120lb breaking strain. When using the heavier trace line, the hook has to be put in first before the line, as the design of NoKnots won't allow for the securing mechanism, being the wedge, to pull back far enough for the hook to be inserted.
No Knots have a recommended line usage ranging from a recommended line usage ranging from Mono Filament, 6 lb to over 15 lb., Braided Line, to over 40 lb., and Steel Trace, up to 120 lb.

What fish can I expect to catch when using NoKnots?

As far as saltwater fishing is concerned, I'm not aware of any fish that won't respond to being caught on NoKnots. I've personally caught fish in New Zealand and off the islands of Tonga and Samoa and Australia ranging from sprats to sharks weighing over 50kgs. Other species caught using No Knots include Snapper, Kingi's, Tuna, Puka, Kahawai, Gurnard, Cod, John Dory, Trev's, Sharks, Terakihi, Jewfish, Mackerel, Flathead etc. You name it and we believe it can be caught. As far as fresh water is concerned many species including Carp and Bass seem to respond well to NoKnots.

Can No Knots be dressed for use as lures?

Yes, but once dressed the hook cannot be removed. It must be appreciated that because the physical size of the NoKnots, it is not primarily designed for use to catch trout, as the sizing is dimensionally too big.

Do the colors of the NoKnots make a difference?

We believe they do but cannot point to any specific research to validate that comment. Certain species react well to color which is why some ledger rigs and flasher rigs utilize bright colors. The fish seem to react positively, almost instinctively, to some colors. When we tested the NoKnots in the fish tanks at Kelly Tarlton's in Auckland, we discovered many of the different species of fish attacked NoKnots without bait, suggesting the colors have been the only reason for their interest.
The colors we use for the No Knots including red, orange, green, blue and phospherecent green that "glow in the dark" have provided some outstanding results in Dirty or dark water.

Do I have to use bait with NoKnots?

We tested the NoKnots in the fish tanks at Kelly Tarlton's in Auckland, and the fish have taken to the NoKnots without bait - quite amazing!! We believe the colors may have prompted the fish to attack the NoKnots.
People who have used No Knots at sea have relayed stories back to us indicating fish will take the NoKnots with no bait resulting in some occasions to landing decent sized fish while retrieving "baited" lines.

NoKnots are however primarily designed to be used with bait.

Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0
D
D Persaud

244 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: Successful Weekend For No Knots!
4/5/2010 4:27:07 PM
Congratulations on your success so far! Do you market or sell NoKnots in the Ottawa area?
+0
Carl Haavaldsen

825 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Successful Weekend For No Knots!
4/5/2010 4:45:44 PM
Hi Devon,

I will sell them anywhere in Canada but I am looking for distributors. No distributors at this time in eastern Canada so it's a fresh market down there. I am the main distributor for Canada and they have only been in Canada for 3 weeks.

Let me know if you're interested,

Carl.
Carl Haavaldsen Skype: rmcglobal http://www.carlhaavaldsen.com
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!