Menu

Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
I'm getting signups to this quicker than anything else.
4/1/2010 9:37:26 PM
Another New Sign up on March 3, 2010
This Makes 42 49 Sign ups I have had Total: March 5, 2010
March 7 & 8 one sign up each day!!
March 9 I got 3 sign ups !!

One Sign up on March 28,2010
One Sign up on March 29,2010
One Sign up on March 31,2010
Two Sign ups on April 1,2010

Total Sign ups to Day is: 66 !! as of April 1st 2010

This is a Great Year for me. Make it a Great Year for you to...!!

Got a Great Way for you to get 100's even 1000's to see your website and business. They not only see it a lot of them will Join you too. In 41 days I have got 43 sign-ups not only for my Affiliate program but 22 new members to my Affiliate Ads Forum. 9 new members from AffiliateBot program. And Sold 3 Xara Graphic Files.
Tell me that Traffic Exchanges don't work !!

Great New Network Community Link Below! Check it out. You won't be Sorry !

So Many Hits and Sign-Ups I have Lost Count !!

It has taken me 2 months to find the Best Traffic Exchanges below!! I can prove how many Hits I am Getting. Goto Affiliate Ads Forum at the bottom you will see 2 counters. One is Repeat Vistiors, the other one is Unique Visitors. Write down what the counter says..then in about a week go back and compare with what you wrote down the week before. See How Much Traffic I am getting for yourself!!

Get Sign-ups for the 1st one EasyHits4U

Join Traffic Splash
Get Sign ups for traffic Splash

Post both banners on the other Traffic Exchange

This is NOT a Do Nothing type System. You have to Really Work at it for about 2 or 3 weeks. YOU WILL GET SIGN-UPS !! I Did!!

Once you start getting sign-ups and get over the Hill then everything will be downhill from there. You sit back and relax and let People come to your pages. Your Credits will be coming to you from your sign-ups.

Only thing you have to do is put new banners up and assign credits to the ones you want displayed. Will take about 10 minutes on each one of the traffic exchanges.

The Top 8:

EasyHits4U
The Best in My opinion. Great for Lots of Hits!! Voted #1 by there 220,800 241,851 members 6 months in row! Average sign ups per day is 400 !! and Growing everyday. Yesterday at 8:30 a.m. CST there were 1333 Members on line!

Traffic-Splash
Great Bonus's every 25 pages you surf. Lot's of Hits with this one also

hitsboosterpro
You get 5 credits for every 1 page View. I have over 110000 credits !! This will be #1 before Long. People are Joining this one by the Droves. Already got a Good members Database and it is Growing everyday!!

GlobalBlaster
Great Hits. Not that many bonus's but you get almost 2x as many credits without the bonus's

TrafficGoldRush
Good Bonus's easy matching to surfing pages and lots of Hits

whirlwindtraffic
A Unique type of traffic Exchange. Works Great. You click on Ads instead of matching numbers working small math problems. I get Lots of Hits here
247Autohits
Assign your credits and let it surf in the background if you have a fast enough computer. I have a 3.2 gighzt and it works great for me.
365Autohits
Also surf in another window and I can surf with both 247 and 365 at the same time working on ALP or anywhere else I want to. Easy and fast. on the Autohits you can also Pause your banners and/or websites. Some of the others will let you pause them also.

Lots of Bonus and contests and Prizes from each one of the above!!

Best Specials is the HitsBooster with 20 credits for 1 page views on Mondays, other days you get 10 credits for 1 page view. surf 100 pages and get 1000 credits !!

EasyHits4U , TrafficGoldRush,TrafficSplash and HitsBoosterPro has the Best Bonus's of the 8!!

The more your Work at it the More you will get out of it.
You do Nothing and that is what you will get is "NOTHING"!!

The Old Saying " You can lead a Horse to Water , But you can't make him drink" applies here also. I can Lead you but I can't get the Traffic for you. You have to get the Traffic yourself . Talk about wanting Traffic and never do anything to get it will NOT work!! If they are interested in what you have then they WILL Join.

From all the 8 traffic Exchanges there is over 4 million that most of them will see you page(s).

From that you can give a Guess that only 5% will join you. That is a LOT of People. That many People Can't be Wrong.

A Plus for Using Traffic Exchanges: If people are Not Interested in what you got then it will do No Good for them to Click on your Banner(s) or Visit Your Website(s). They will Not do anything with either one. With traffic Exchanges if they are Already Interested in What they See then they Visit and/or Click on your Banner...Hence: you got someone that is Truly Interested in What you have!

Why are all these People surfing the Traffic Exchanges?
They are like you.
Looking for a Business, wanting to Make Money on line.

Join the Traffic Exchanges to get Hits and Sign ups.
Join the RFN Network Community to get Money
For doing what
you already do. Play Games on RFN and Get Paid. Refer others to RFN and
Get Money. Most Everything you do you get Cash!! You get a Profile page
like in Adlandpro. Invite Friends, Meet Contacts and it is all FREE !!

You can do the Same. Oh Yea = Everything is FREE !
You pay NOTHING!! Ever!!
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!