Promote
Mr.
Mr. D

840 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
To All The Best Guitar Players In The World
3/29/2010 4:44:22 AM

To all guitar players, musicians, bands, performers and anyone else in the entertainment industry, this is what you've been waiting for: a social media site optimized for those in the performing arts, featuring built-in entertainer profiles.

No more paying high advertising costs or trying to get your band website recognized, just list your event on our site - anything from an arena concert to a small neighborhood gathering - and people will be able to find your particular event. It's that easy. Your event can be marketed toward an area, a state or even the world. This site features the newest technology in search engine optimization, completely customized for entertainers.

Mark Dewey
Making new friends to last forever.
Helping Businesses Grow.
Connecting Businesses to Costumers.
Bringing Fans to You and Your Events.
http://bit.ly/2YourNight

I am a seasoned guitar player myself with an extensive performing career. My music page is currently being built and will attract numerous amounts of visitors to this new social networking site. As a member, I am giving you an invitation to be a part of the soon-to-be biggest social media site in the world. The benefits will be countless: position yourself now and look forward to great rewards.

New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!