Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Thought, consciousness, creation, ufo-ET, human history, future
3/25/2010 2:14:04 AM
What is Creation? from us.figu.org/ society ufo universe study

Excerpt from Stimme der Wassermannzeit, No. 89 December 1993

• Creation is the immeasurable mystery suspended in immeasurable expanse.
  • Creation is identical to 'Universal Consciousness', which guides and prevails in the BEING of consciousness; it is a double-helix, egg-shaped configuration that simultaneously constitutes the Universe in its growing expansion. Its pulsating double-helix arms live as spiritual energy, while rotating against each other.
  • The Universe is Creation’s internal and external body.
  • Creation --- through its entirety pulsate the Universal 'Gemüt' (a non-translatable German term for the spiritual counterpart to the psyche) and the Universal Consciousness, the power of life and existence in general.
  • Creation pervades everything and everything pervades Creation, therefore forming oneness within itself. Within this oneness occur all life and all of the evolution allotted to it.
  • Creation has the identical developmental and evolutionary process as every life form, --- however, its values of time are anchored in very high values indeed.
  • Creation itself exists in a conscious creative state for seven Great-Times. --- Subsequently it lays dormant for an equal number of Great-Times, but this time they last seven times as long. Following this period, Creation is awake to create once again for a period seven times as longer once again than the previous one. (One Great-Time is equal to 311,040,000,000,000 terrestrial years; seven Great-Times add up to 2,177,280,000,000,000 terrestrial years, also called an eternity; 7 x 7 Great-Times make one All-Great-Time.)
  • Creation is The Creation and there exists no Creation other than it within its own Universe.
  • Creation is the Creation of all creations such as the Universe, the galaxies, stars, earths (earth is equivalent to 'planets' in this context), skies, light and darkness, time, space and all multitudes of life forms in existence, each according to its own species.
  • Creation is justice, love, strength, wisdom, knowledge, compassion, freedom, mercy, laws, directive, alliance, fulfillment, evolution, life, support, joy, beauty, peace, infallibility, equilibrium, spirit, forever, logic, growth, perfection, contentment, inexhaustibility, omnipotence, sweetness, infinity, solidarity, perception, harkening, elevation, the Sohar, gentleness, lucidity, purity, transformation, origin, future, power, reverence, allness and BEING [Remarkable]
  • Creation is the BEING and non-BEING of life. It is the most immense mass of spiritual energy in the Universe.
  • Creation is spirit in its purest form and immeasurable in its wisdom, knowledge, love and harmony in truth.
  • Creation is a spiritually dynamic, pure-spirit energy that prevails over everything. Incomprehensible for human beings, it is an active, creative wisdom in the midst of its own incessant evolution; it is all-encompassing for all times.
  • Creation is verity, the all-embracing, solace, comprehensiveness, guidance, equality, accuracy, cognition, empirical knowledge, admonition, discipline, recollection, revelation, praise, perfection, explanation and direction.
  • Creation is the path of life; it is nature, light, fire and contemplation; Creation is consciousness, and it is omnipresent.

Glory be to Creation.

Billy Meier

Datatype: Header/Footer$Id: footer.ssi,v 1.3 2006/04/24 07:21:15 srickaue Exp $ End_Module_414
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Thought, consciousness, creation, ufo-ET, human history, future
3/25/2010 1:18:32 PM

Wow,

Thought provoking.

At my busiest time of the year I must not start to evolve long answers, so.

Wow is my contribution.

Roger

+0
RE: Thought, consciousness, creation, ufo-ET, human history, future
3/26/2010 5:17:46 AM

Roger; "Wow" My thoughts exactly..

I have seen and read so many 'Wow"s in the last half a year of research and informative spiritual consciousness seeking after (what, if, when, where's) Much that my ancestors never were told, or knew of information about: human life history and possible futures;

what really happens when a human dies- to our spirit soul energy; Where god came from;

Who is responsible for humans greed, addictions, fighting instincts, and Meteors, ET's, ufo's, HAARP, electro magnetic energy;

Social issues like; Over-population on earth at over 6Billion, should be about 500 million humans - - really stresses the crust of the earth, weight

plus the fact we humans as a rule have hurt- disrespected the earth, lifeforms, water, air and polluted the world given to us by Creation.

Thanks for the quick response Rebecca Swinson

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!