Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
YOU BE THE JUDGE - BFA 2010 MARCH !!!
3/14/2010 5:05:38 PM

Hello friends,

Voting has ended. And we have our 3 most voted forums....infact we have 4, a tie for third place with 7 votes each.

First Place : 11 votes

Adland Art Gallery - Sara Gardner Blow
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/33881/AdlandArtGallery.aspx?flag=692ernamay

Second Place : 10 votes

Attitude is Everything - Jill Bachman

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/9754/AttitudeisEverything.aspx

Third Place : 7 votes

Humor, Friendship, Romance and Inspiration» Patricia Bartch
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/13228/HumorFriendshipRomanceandInspiration.aspx?flag=4530385545

Tied with : 7 votes

A Place For Friends To Meet & Greet - Phil Black
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/535408/APlaceForFriendsToMeetGreet.aspx?flag=201brankababic

Ok so now with our finalist listed after the vote verdict we move on to judging.

This is going to be interesting, because YOU my friends are going to do the judging !!!!

Here is how its to be done:

Criteria to be judged is the same as usual

a] Visual ................ 5 points

b] Originality.........5 points

c] Organized..........5 points

d] Owner's interest.....5 points

e] Professionalism......5 points

So a forum would earn a max of 25 point + the voting bonus points.

Now here is what I expect you friends to do, Click on the link of each forum and score the forum according to the creteria mentioned above. Then send me the scores. I do not want the individual criteria scores, I want it in total...eg given below

Pauline's Potpourrie 20/25

Karen's funny's :) 24/25

Bogdan's Inspiration quotes :) 15.5/25 [lol no visuals]:))

ok you've got the idea...so get going and send me that pm you have time till Saturday 20th 12 midnite Adland time!

WHO CAN JUDGE ???

anyone interested to!!!! ex-judges, friends, enemies etc; etc; LOL just kidding.....just have fun my friends, but be fair, There is no limited number on judges... how ever many come in by saturday I will average it out and the winner declared with the winning average published.

HOWEVER ONE IMPORTANT RULE. NEW MEMBERS WITH NO PICTURE, NO FORUM TO THEIR NAME & LIMITED ACTIVITY HERE IN THE COMMUNITY WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE TO JUDGE.

SCORES SENT IN WILL BE CONFIDENTIAL and the scorer/judge identity will not be revealed at any point of time. So don't be afraid to send me those scores.

NOTE: THE 4 FORUM OWNERS WILL NOT JUDGE THEIR OWN FORUMS BUT THE OTHERS.

NOTE : I WILL NOT BE JUDGING EITHER !!

Thats is .....so get busy you have work to do !!!!!!

Wish our 4 finalists the very best!

Pauline

+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: YOU BE THE JUDGE - BFA 2010 MARCH !!!
3/18/2010 1:08:07 AM

Hello friends,

We have till Saturday mid night to get scores in !!!

Thankyou to friends who have sent in theirs already I am looking forward to many more coming in !

So keep them coming !

hugz

Pauline

+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
3/21/2010 10:23:40 AM
Hi BFA and Friends

Hmmm! This was a real surprize! Hey, Sister Pauline, you should have prepared us for this! I am not sure our friends will comment here. To judge a forum one needs education, lots of free time to make the follow ups and view all the work and to stay neutral which is very difficult when it is a matter of close friends.

ONE NEEDS MOOD TO COMMENT
OPENLY FRIENDS ON THEIR WORK

Personally I cannot leave a comment on the forums because I will not be right or fair. Besides all finalists are special friends and that makes things more difficult. To judge the forums I should have had the time to make some follow ups wich I couldn't As for example Jill's forum has over 2050 pages, 10.000 posts and more than 235.000 views. Who am I to comment and be the judge on such a big and great work?

I congratulate all the finalist for their great contribution and wish the best to win.

Happy Sunday
Georgios
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Bfa
Bfa Best Forum Award

276 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
3/21/2010 3:00:21 PM

Hello Brother Georgios,

you are not expected to comment here in the open in the first place :)) but since you have I am responding to you !

First off Georgios, this is not the OSCAR'S or GRAMMY's or A MILLION BUCKS prize money attached to it. I see it as just us members finding a way to have fun in a very competitive spirit, and its Bogdan's heart to 'Inspire & Reward'.

We did have our members nominate forums, Vote on them & 9 members have sent in their scores, I do understand that many more would have sent in theirs if they knew how to do it..Not to worry... those who don't know will be educated & taught how to in time....for now 9 members have judged and that I'd say is a good start !!!

So now I'm off to announce the winners for March 2010 !!!!

Come celebrate with us,

we luv you :))

hugz

Pauline

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!