Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Please be gentle with me Im new
3/1/2010 2:40:23 PM
Hi.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me friend requests. I am still going through them and some have landed in my spam folder.
I have yet to put some time aside to get to navigate here properly. Thx also to the members who have already been on my website and placed ads. Its great for my stats!

Please be patient with me I will get around to acknowledging everyone who has been in touch, time is a little precious just now.

Best wishes
Tammy
YapYapOK
+0
John Partington

1560 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Please be gentle with me Im new
3/19/2010 1:19:58 AM

Hi Tammy,

Welcome to adlandpro, I have visited your website and found it to be very professional, have you had the site developed by a web designer or is it from a script you purchased?

If its from the latter I would be very interested in purchasing a similar script, anyway I would certainly recommend the site to any adlandpro member wanting to advertise or open a shop!

I wish you every success.

Best Wishes

John.

Quote:
Hi.

Thank you to everyone who has sent me friend requests. I am still going through them and some have landed in my spam folder.
I have yet to put some time aside to get to navigate here properly. Thx also to the members who have already been on my website and placed ads. Its great for my stats!

Please be patient with me I will get around to acknowledging everyone who has been in touch, time is a little precious just now.

Best wishes
Tammy
YapYapOK

A Free Add Service For The UK? Go to uk.bexp.org

A Free Add Service For The USA? Go to usa.bexp.org

Please Follow Me on Twitter Click Here

+0
4/12/2010 12:43:14 PM
This is a great idea. Suggestions to find my way around the site is needed in my case. I come to the site with one specific purpose and find myself wandering. One hour later ;-) I have perhaps forgotten the goal of the visit to the site.
So much to read and so interesting, too.
Thanks.
Freida
Can $5, $40 or $150 Return $1,000,000? For over 15 years providing above average income for average people! http://f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport/freereport.php?id=freidahttp://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/crazyunclelowell/?id=freida
+0
4/12/2010 1:00:46 PM
Thanks John

I pm'd you as I am clearly not clever enough to get around this site. Think I have got it now.
I know its not hard but my brain is too full.

Tammy
YapYapOK
+0
4/12/2010 1:02:57 PM
Thanks Freida.

I take your comments on board. It has occurred to me that it may seem more complex then it is and perhaps a little busy. I shall add instruction to my (rather large) todo list.

Tammy
YapYapOK
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!