Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Curb What You Eat With Blocker
2/24/2010 7:12:24 PM

We enjoy our carbohydrates but not the guilt! nPro makes it a little easier to have those occasional carbs with their Ultra Carb Blocker.Not that isn't to say that we load up on our carbs as a routine practice, but let's face it...cravings happen.We all know how difficult it can be to diet, exercise, watch what we eat, and still have a food craving that we just can't ignore.Using the Ultra Carb Blocker will help to curb your craving and block the carbs when you just have to have that one little piece of pie or that handful of potato chips.

Mike Hudspeth
+0
Linda Harvey

7954 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Curb What You Eat With Blocker
3/2/2010 8:59:42 PM
" Using the Ultra Carb Blocker will help to curb your craving and block the carbs when you just have to have that one little piece of pie or that handful ofpotato chips. "

This sounds like an awesome product Mike !

I sometimes just crave ... no clue what I want ... ha ha ! And try to go have a cup of hot tea, or glass of water ! Knowing what I want is something to CRUNCH ! H a ha ! I try to buy a bag of veggie chips to have on hand or do air popped popcorn ....

It is really hard to eat healthy and exercise ! More so now than it was 40 to 50 years ago !
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!