Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: POTW Eligible Member Suggestions
4/8/2010 5:19:45 PM
Quote:

Hello Barry, I would like to introduce some of my friends and nominate them for potential candidates for POTW.

Mahlon Grube -

Thank You Sara,

You have re-started the suggestions list for me and I appreciate it.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/8/2010 5:22:55 PM
Quote:

Barry, another friend of mine who has been nominated before, I would like to present again.

Flash Smith - Flash Smith

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/3flash.aspx

Hi Sara,

Thank you. I believe your good community friend Flash is due to be listed anytime now.

Regards
Barry
+0
4/8/2010 5:27:48 PM

Well, since I am on a roll here, I will post one more friend. Barry, please don't put all these in one week's voting, I would be in trouble on which one to vote for!!!!

Most of you know this lady and she has probably won before because she has been around a long time.

Linda Harvey - Linda Harvey -http://community.adlandpro.com/members/sweetprofits.aspx

Linda's About Me: I love to travel, see the USA. I want to go to Montana, Dakota, Wyoming and a few others soon. Loved Idaho, River of No Return, Salmon River Lodge Wilderness Retreat! I want to try that train ride around Grand Canyon area, the National Parks north ??? I am looking into going somewhere .... Just don't have a plan yet. I retired and now I can go and do. Ha, ha!!!! Years ago I camped at the North Rim, the next year camped at the South Rim (the Elk charged thru the camp area at day break and down into the canyon below, and We did the mule ride down into the canyon. Petty started the NASCAR Club and I joined. This spring I want to go to the races either in Las Vegas or Daytona Beach. I loved going to the Daytona 500 in the 60s and 70s and plan to go back. Go GATORS ! Went to the Football and Baseball games in the 60s and 70s. Now they are WINNING, WINNING, WINNING ! Need to get some alumni tickets again and go to some games !

You can see Linda around quite often posting in forums and advertising. Check out one of her many forums!!

SPOTLIGHT

You will see how busy this lady is!!

Sara

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/8/2010 5:48:31 PM
Quote:

Well, since I am on a roll here, I will post one more friend. Barry, please don't put all these in one week's voting, I would be in trouble on which one to vote for!!!!

Linda Harvey - Linda Harvey -http://community.adlandpro.com/members/sweetprofits.aspx

Sara

Once again Sara,

Thank you. I have POTW #226 set so you have no worries of them all showing up together. One of your selections was already set to be listed this week, the other two will be listed at some point in the near future.

Regards,
Barry
+0
4/16/2010 6:18:40 AM
I hope this is the correct procedure to vote for Flash!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!