Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
RE: POTW Eligible Member Suggestions
3/8/2010 2:31:43 PM
Quote:

Hi Barry!

I guess I need to bring back My Outstanding Friend LaNell since she did not make it through the first round ;-) That was a great final sprint to the line though!

Thanks Barry and Have a great weekend!

Blessings,

Alain

Hello Alain,

All the races have been close, the interest and support has been outstanding. I am sure we will see your friend LaNell here again very soon as well as the other nominees from the past. Thank you for submitting your suggestion, it is easier for me when the members make these suggestions.

Regards,

Barry

+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/7/2010 1:45:47 PM
Hi Members,

We could use a few suggestions in this thread. Do you know of anyone you would like to suggest for POTW, if you do, place there name here.

Regards,
Barry
+0
Potw Team

2183 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
4/8/2010 4:04:34 PM
Hi Adland Members,

Please remember to post a suggestion for the POTW.

Some ideas for suggestions can be:
  • it can be people you just met that you found interesting and think that other members would enjoy meeting them.
  • someone who helped you.
  • someone you recognized as deserving by their actions, related/unrelated to you.
  • some one that is your friend.
If you don't feel comfortable posting it to this thread you can send me a message and if you want it to remain anonymous as a suggestion I will honor that. Send me a message with who you would like to see and I will do my best to have them listed.

Remember they should meet the minimum requirements of a forum, have a picture and have logged into the community in the last 30 days.

Regards,
Barry
+0
4/8/2010 5:02:56 PM

Hello Barry, I would like to introduce some of my friends and nominate them for potential candidates for POTW.

Mahlon Grube - Mahlon Grube http://community.adlandpro.com/members/238794.aspx

About Mahlon: I am Mahlon Grube. Originally from Pennsylvania. Moved to Las Vegas after high school to strike it big here. I have promised myself that I am going back to PA as soon as I get even. I was a crap dealer most of my life. Had a successful business for 10 years. I got divorced and she got the gold mine and I got the XXXXX. Tried a few Network Marketing businesses, but was not motivated. Now I am working on a big project. Soon I will let everyone here in on it. I am doing great and don't have much time for anything else. Wishing everyone success,Mahlon

You might want to check out his forum and be prepared to

LIGHTEN YOUR DAY!!

Have fun!

I will be back with others,

Sara

+0
4/8/2010 5:14:39 PM

Barry, another friend of mine who has been nominated before, I would like to present again.

Flash Smith - Flash Smith

http://community.adlandpro.com/members/3flash.aspx

About Flash: Please Invite me to Be Your Friend. Friends are Priceless. Leave a Comment in my profile Comment if you will. I Thank You in Advance.
I am 63 yrs old and have been on the internet since the early 1990's. I love meeting people all over the world and talking to them about their local customs. *************************************************
Please Take a Look at my Web page right Below. If You Miss my Web page then you have Missed Every Thing. Thanks
I love making Banners for my Friends. I make them for FREE !!! no Strings attached. Ask and you shall Receive! let's be Friends!If you would like to have a Free Banner or Graphics for your Web page,Blog or Forum then go HERE and Request it. it will be Completely FREE with No Strings Attached.

Flash is very active here in our community and especially greeting new members and the business networking. Here is just one of his many forums, check it out and see how busy he is!!!

MY AFFILIATES, YOUR AFFILIATES AND OUR AFFILIATES

Come present some of your friends for future elections.

Sara

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!