Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Have Fun And Support A Great Cause
2/20/2010 4:39:06 AM

Hello My Friends,

A great Friend of ours, Roger MacDivitt, posted a Thread in Support of Breast Cancer Awareness, and it's so much Fun, I'd hate for ya'll to miss it. Thaat's why I felt like it needed to be shared as much as possible so I'm posting it here at my Forum as well.

WHAT BETTER WAY

LOOK AT THIS

TO WARM YOUR HEART!

Created, directed and choreographed in Portland last week for Medline's glove division as a fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. No one's sure how they got so many employees, doctors and patients to participate, but obviously it started to really catch on and they all had a lot of fun doing it.

When the video gets 1 million hits, Medline will make a huge contribution to the hospital, as well as offer free mammograms for the community. Please check it out.

It's an easy and great way to donate to a wonderful cause, and who hasn't been touched by breast cancer?

Here's That Link In Case The Video Doesn't Work

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEdVfyt-mLw

Meanwhle, Please Don't Forget To Click Every Day...

And Let's Say Prayer For Those Who AreAlready Suffering...

Father, for the strength You have given us we thank you. For the health You have blessed us with, we thank you. For the women who are going through breast cancer and their families We ask you to strengthen and to heal as You see fit. Lord we know You want us to be in good health and to prosper. Lord use us to do the work You have for us to do. For we know our time is getting short on this earth. Lord be with every woman who is sick and encourage them as only You can. We know how faithful You are. You have shown Yourself to be everything You say You are in Your Holy Word. We praise You for You made this body and You can heal this body. In Jesus Name We pray. Amen

Lord, Please Bless All My Dear Friends,

Thank You Jesus,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Have Fun And Support A Great Cause
2/20/2010 6:24:44 AM
Hey Phil,

Thanks for the post. I didn't get notification for Roger's thread.

Watched the video and the have
6,805,482 views and clicked on the extra link too.

Shalom,

Peter

Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2010 2:02:30 PM

Hi Peter,

That's what I was afraid might happen. Notifications have been lacking for me several times as well. I appreciate that you've checked it out and clicked the extra link as well.

Have A Great Weekend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Roger Macdivitt .

7333 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2010 8:15:36 PM

Phil,

You are a star

starblueglitter.gif picture by romacmail

+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
2/20/2010 8:36:50 PM

Hi Roger,

Naw, I ain't no star. Maybe a star in training. Just want to make sure we spread the word. Too vital a cause to let anyone miss out.

I'll say it once more ... Great Video! Great Idea! Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

By the way, speaking of stars, I was looking back at my first feature here at Adland just the other day. Remember Marilyn's Parade of Stars. Boy, those were the days. Where have all those great Friends gone? Sure do miss 'em.

Have A Blessed Week As Well,

Phil

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!