Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Christopher Phillips

6 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Protect Your Identity and your Credit
12/22/2005 12:38:26 PM
Citi Credit Monitoring Service (CCMS) is a comprehensive suite of tools that helps members proactively monitor, manage and protect their valuable credit and identity information. This comprehensive service helps members detect and respond quickly to fraudulent activity. Identity theft, also known as Identity fraud, is one of the fastest growing crimes in the nation. Identity fraud cases doubled over the past two years 12.7% of U.S. households experienced ID Theft in the last 5 years 10 million identity theft victims per year 1 in 8 U.S. adults had their identity stolen since 1997 It can happen to anyone and the costs associated with it can be substantial. Citi is very concerned about safeguarding consumers against this violation. Who signs up for Citi Credit Monitoring Service (CCMS)? People who are: - Future homeowners - Business people - Applying for loans or credit cards - Victims of past identity theft - Online shoppers - Frequent travelers - Careful about their credit & their identity Get your Citi Credit Monitoring Service (CCMS) today.
+0
Re: Protect Your Identity and your Credit
12/25/2005 7:49:03 PM
Merry Christmas Best Wishes for a Prosperous New Year To All in 2006 May God Hold Those You Love Most Deep In The Palm of His Almighty Hands Always Dedicated I Remain With Warmest Holiday Wishes.
T.E.A.M. H.O.P.E. Together Everyone Achieves More Helping Other People Everyday If You Want Something Different Then You Must Do Something Different. Http://SuccessMastersExecutiveClub.com Meet You On Top, Dr King
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/26/2005 8:58:44 AM
Hi Christopher, You are so right having a service that protects your identity is well worth having. That is why I also offer Identity Theft sheild along with Pre-Paid Legal. It gives you the maximum amount of protection available today.
+0
Eileen H

986 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
12/26/2005 8:59:23 AM
Hi David, Merry Christmas to you also :)
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!