Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ashley Maynard

697 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
See What S.L.A.M Traffic Can Do For You!!
1/31/2010 12:31:42 PM
Hi,

I would like to personally invite you to check out S.L.A.M Traffic again! Why you ask?

Stacy McAthur has done some awesome upgrades to the site and is committed to making S.L.A.M Traffic a site worth joining!

Here are some of the newest features you will find:

1. 3 Unique Memberships to Choose From
2. Tons of New Advertising Options including PTC Ads, Button Ads, Cash Solo Ads, Top and Bottom Navigation links to name a few.
3. Super Responsive On Site Browse Ad Features- (Supers/Solos/Banners/Buttons)
4.Once Click Easy Tickbox Posting for HTML and Text Ads
5. Random Referrals- Exclusive to Super JV Membership.
6. Purchase Commissions Notification Emails Receive an email every time one of your referrals makes a purchase.

Other Benefits of Joining S.L.A.M Traffic:

1. 60% Residual Referral Purchase Commissions-Super JV Members Earn a Whopping 60% of ALL their Referrals purchases, JV members earn 25% of ALL their referrals purchases and pro members earn 15% of all their referrals purchases! This is not a one time commissions, every time your referral buys advertising you make commissions! Thats residual income!

2. Up to 50% Referral Upgrade Commissions.

3. FREE Advertising- All NEW members get a free advertising package to start them off! 10,000 Points, 1 Solo Ad, 2 Banners and 2 Traffic Links! To claim use promo code: NEW

4. Proven Dedicated Ownership- Stacy owns several successful businesses and understand what it takes to build and maintain a strong site!

If you haven't checked out this site I urge you to check out S.L.A.M Traffic today!
http://slamtraffic.com/index.php?referid=ashleyam

To your many successes,
Ashley Maynard

+0
John Gatto

202 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
RE: See What S.L.A.M Traffic Can Do For You!!
2/1/2010 1:32:30 AM
Cash In On The Deregulation of Energy
And More
Need Contacts For Any Business?
500 Million+ on Skype
Dream Big
John'oneliner'Gatto
803 589-9125
Skype john471
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!