Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
PANDEMONIUM vs TRANQUILITY
1/25/2010 3:04:48 PM

"Truth in philosophy means that concept and external reality correspond."

(Georg Wilhelm Friedrich Hegel)

We are living in a truly remarkable time! For thousands of years our lives were ruled by human speculation about the essence and meaning of life, and now we are also trying to reach the correct conclusion.

Personally I am closest to the existentialist`s approach ( they, existentialists, see only anxiety emanating from uprootedness of human being ) . This anxiety is today drastically increased, and fear from tomorrow almost can be physically touched.

Spasm of feared eye ........ I wish to listen from you how often you see it, and all about any impression it creates. Do you have hope? WHAT IS YOUR HOPE?

+0
RE: PANDEMONIUM vs TRANQUILITY
1/25/2010 3:42:50 PM

"The present age ...prefers the sign to the things signified, the copy to the original, fancy to reality, appearance to the essence...for in these days illusion is only sacred, truth profane."

Ludwig Andreas von Feuerbach , (written 1862)

ANY CHANGE IN OUR PRESENT TIME???
+0
1/25/2010 3:54:28 PM

martin-heidegger.jpg (308×504)

If I take death into my life , acknowledge it and face it squarely, I will free myself from anxiety of death and the pettiness of life - and only then will I be free to become myself.

(Martin Heidegger)
+0
1/26/2010 1:49:03 PM
I REALLY ENJOYED READING IT :

Rock & Roll Jihad

"Rock & Roll Jihad is the fascinating story of the evolution of a new kind of planetary citizen. Salman Ahmad's band, Junoon, can boast of being the most popular rock group in South Asia -- but its larger significance is that music, poetry, politics, and humanitarianism have been the core elements of Salman's personal quest.... I hope in reading this book that you are inspired to take your own journey of mystery, wonder, enchantment, and most important of all, healing. The greatest gift an artist can possess is the ability to raise the consciousness of his audience. Salman Ahmad has dedicated himself to transformation, and in that I join hands with him in gratitude and hope."

-- Dr. Deepak Chopra

DOES GOD HAVE A FUTURE?

Growth is the willingness to let reality be new every moment. -

(Deepak Chopra)
+0
1/26/2010 2:12:57 PM
"As a Muslim I believe that love for humanity means having love for God," said Ahmad "When people of diversity come together as One, the Universe smiles... My song Ghoom Tana is a metaphor for coexistence. It's a song I want to dedicate to the people of Darfur because politicians and leaders who spread fear, hate and violence can be defeated only if the people choose to live in harmony with each other."

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!