Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Create a Massive Residual Income from Wireless Products and Services
1/16/2010 5:13:28 PM
Affiliate Program for This Product is FREE to Join !!

Create a Massive Residual Income from Wireless Products and Services
280 Million People Use Everyday!

1.Want the Secret to Getting Paid on Phone Bills
2.Learn how to get a pre-designed Marketing Website
3.I’ll show you how to OWN an Online Wireless Store
4.Learn the Secret to Back Office Tools and Support
5.Email Auto-Responder System
6.America’s Hottest Home Biz

1. Activation Bonuses - Want to make Activation Bonuses, I’ll show you how from the very beginning!

1.Matching Bonuses - I will give you all the information youneedtoreceive 10% matching bonuses on a select number ofpersonallysponsoredWireless Representatives!

1. Wireless Monthly Bonuses -Want Monthly Bonuses? Iwill show you how toeasily receive up to 10% onyour Wireless Bill andall the monthlycustomers revenue generateddirectly from your OnlineWireless Store, soif you are spending $80 permonth on your personalWireless Bill, howwould you like to earn $8 permonth every time youwrite that check?I’ll also show you how to earnmoney on other peopleswireless bills.

wireless get rich.jpg

This is Going to be HOT !!

One of the Best if not THE best way to make money at Home!!

Have a Great Day
Flash
+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Create a Massive Residual Income from Wireless Products and Services
1/19/2010 10:09:36 PM
There areThousands of people that tell you how to get Traffic to your Site.Onlyabout 1/10 of the systems of those people Really Work!!
The Best and Foremost is Traffic Exchanges. It is Work and takes a Lot of Time but it Does draw people to your pages.
I started onDec 14,2009, since then I have had 34 42 sign-ups, 872 1023 clicks on mypage(s),12 28 paid Members, and 14 New Members to my Affiliate AdsForum!!
Tell me TrafficExchanges Don't work and I will Tell you that you don't workatit!! Ifyou Do Nothing then that iswhat you will Get Nothing!!
I was off the net on Dec 16 till Dec 19 as I lost my Sister-in-Law!! She was one year younger than my wife is!!
And I still Got Tons of Sign-ups, Paid Members, and new members to my Affiliate Ads Forum.

FYI:I havePaid NOTHINGin the 20+ years I have been Affiliate Marketing!!Ifyoucan Afford itthen I Don't care if you throw your Money in theTrash-Bin. I for onekeep my Money and Spend it on my Family.
Which I might Add is Getting larger...LOL
3Sons,4grandkidsand 2 great Grandkids...the Last Great Grand Childwas BornonDec 25,2009and was 8 lbs 8oz and 19 1/2 inches long!! ALittleGirl!!That is WhereAll my Money goes!!

Now I am the Proud Owner of "General Shopping Top-Site Lists". Do you know what that is?

Youpost a Text and/or Banner Ad on this Large Board. Post it andforgetit.Itstays there forever unless you Change the Ad or Banner!! Youput a Small HTML code (just copy and paste) on your Site. It is CalledaVoteCode.Then people coming from your page you will receive oneIN vote.They Click on someone else's Ad or Banner they receive oneOUT vote. The MoreVotes you get the Higher you go on the lists. The Max Ads and/or banners is just about Unlimited. Can have up 300+ pages with 25 per page.
You want to geton the 1ST page not the last or way down the Lists. Other people come fromother sites and if they like what your Ads Says thentheyClick onYOUR ador Banner. You get 1 OUT vote.
It is Everyone Helping Everyone.Great Way to bring Traffic into your page(s)without doing more than 10minutes of copy and pasting of the HTML code on your page!!
No Work like the Traffic Exchanges are!!

I am Living Proof that it Works!!! Not only on Traffic Exchanges but also Top-Site Lists!!
Most Top-Site Lists are specific to One Topic!
The
General Shopping takes All Topics. Be it one product, getting new sign-ups for your business or anything Else!!

Traffic Exchanges takes a Lot of Time !! to get other people to sign up on your ID of the Traffic Exchanges...Oh yea, I have18 19 sign-ups on One of my Traffic Exchanges too. on another one I have 9 12 andstill another one I have 12 16 in addition to the Above sign-ups. I owe itall to Traffic Exchanges!! IT Works.

The Best Part!!
EVERY THING is FREE !! YOU PAY Nothing at all!!!!

My General Shopping Top-Site Lists is also FREE to post your Ads and/or Banners there.
You do NOT haveto put the Vote Code on the page of the URL where yousendpeoplewhenthey click on your Ad. The Vote Code can be on Any Page you Choose!!Youcan Also Vote on your Own page to Help bring it to the Top of the Lists.
Thereare Very Few HITs and Votes at this time as it is ONLY 4 16 Days Old. So getin while the getting is Good. I have21Members at thistime!!
You will Not get ANY e-mail Not even 1 E-mail from General Shopping Top-Site Lists.

Do You E-Mail Market? I for1 have found out that it Does NOTwork for the Money you page.Ifyousign up for E-mail market to send yourAds to 200,000 peoplethenyou getonly 1% which is 200 and 1 % fo that200 is all the signups you will get. Is it worth getting TONS of Spammail to get only2sign-ups. I don't think so.

The TOP 6 are:
1.- EasyHits4U

2.- TrafficSplash

3.- GlobalBlaster

4.-SmileyTraffic

5.- HenryHits

6 - TrafficGoldRush

247autohits
This one is Undergoing a TEST at this time. I do Not know if this
will Bring people to your Pages however they have 10,000 Members
That in itself is a Big Plus. I will let you know in about a Week if this
One Works.

AlloftheAbove Traffic Exchanges gives you Sign-up Bonus's andAlsoContestsallthe time with Special Bonus for Surfing the Pages.These are the Best I have Found out of about 64 I have Joined andDeletedmy Accountonall but the TOP 6 above.

Use Each oneof theTraffic Exchanges to Advertise the other Traffic Exchanges. GetSign-upsunderyou andyou get LOTs of Credits without having to Surf thepages.
There are Upgrades Available for only Pennies per month (toquote the TE's). However I amDoing GREAT on the FREE Account. I haven'tPaid for anything like this in20+ Years and I see No Reason to StartNow!!

Have a Great Day
I wish you Much Success
Flash
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!