Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Tired of TE? Try TS? FREE Advertising without surfing..works like a charm !
1/13/2010 5:21:35 AM
Do you know what Top-Sites are? Do you know how they Work?

Ok...I will try to explain it to everyone that needs to know or that are interested in getting traffic to their pages.

You post your Banner on Top site lists. You put a Voting Code on your page or a Page where People can Vote on YOUR page.
When they Vote on your page then they go to the top site lists and have a chance to look at all the Banners and Text ads that are up there.
They see a banner or Ad they are interested in then they click on it. Some has a Page View when they click on their banner.

You have an IN Vote and an OUT Vote. when people goto the top site lists from Someone else page besides yours and see YOUR banner and Click on it , that Gives you One OUT Vote.
When they Vote from the Voting Code on your page and click on it then that Gives you an IN Vote. Depends on how many votes you get as to Where your Ad or Banner is Listed on the Top Site Lists.
You Want your Banner to get all the Way to the Top so People coming to the Top site Lists can see YOUR banner 1st. They have a Bettre chance of Clicking on YOUR banner rather than someone else's banner advertising the same thing you are.

The Top Site Server Keeps up with Where your Banner is at on the Top Site Lists. It also Keeps up with How many IN Votes and OUT votes you get.

Most Top Site Lists are Specific to a Certain Topic...Ex. Cars, Webmasters, Jewely, MLM marketing, E-mail Marketing, Etc so forth and so on...I am sure you get the idea...

To Wrap it up. People come from your site and vote for you for an IN vote and see another banner they are interested in and click on that Banner and Give the other person an OUT vote. That is the way you get Votes.
You are Helping the others getting HITs to their Site and the Other Person is Helping YOU get Hits for YOUR site.

I know I repeated myself a lot up there. I am not that good at explaining things. But I think I have explained it enough that you can understand how top sites work now.

You are Welcome to post on my General Shopping Top Site Lists as unlike most of the Top Site lists elsewhere you can Advertise Anything Except Adult sites on my Top Site Lists. You post Your Banner and/or Ad and Forget it. Encourage People coming to your page to Vote on your Banner at the Top Site Lists. It will bring your Ad or Banner closer to the top of the Lists.

Hope that will help people to understand how top site lists works. Oh Yea, Everything is FREE !! Just a Good way for you to Advertise is All without costing you a Penny.

Have a Great Day
Flash
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!