Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
1/13/2010 1:40:55 AM

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5

Hello My Dear Friends,

On January 22nd hundreds of thousands of pro-lifers will be taking to the streets of Washington D.C. for the thirty-seventh annual March for Life.

Next week marks year thirty-seven of legalized child killing in America: not an anniversary we should be proud of. Thirty-seven years ago our Supreme Court handed down the most deadly and bloody decision in our nation's history. Thirty-seven years ago the bloodshed began as the Abortion Holocaust raged forward leaving the a path of death, pain and utter devastation in its path.

You know where I will be next Friday, January 22; now I want to know where you will be? I know not everyone can make it to Washington D.C., but I do know you can take a stand wherever you might be. So where will you be? What will you be doing next Friday as the Abortion Holocaust turns thirty-seven years old? Will you take a stand next Friday and be a voice for those who will never have a chance to have one? I know that next Friday as I stand in the middle of hundreds of thousands of people marching to the Supreme Court at the annual March for Life, I will be fighting back the tears.

Here are some simple ideas for you to do on Friday, January 22nd:

1. By all means, if you can, go to Washington D.C. to the March for Life

2. Find out of there will be a local March for Life in your area. I know for sure there will be one in San Francisco

3. Go to your local abortion mill and hold a prayer vigil with your friends and church

4. Ask your pastor to hold a candlelight prayer vigil

I am sure there are thousands of things you can do, the point is to do something. Whatever your heart tells you is right. You'll know.

God Bless You & Grant You His Peace

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Peter Fogel

7259 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Stand Up And Be Counted For The Innocents
1/13/2010 6:55:46 AM
Hi Phil,

Thanks so much for the information. Distance is working against me but I'll be there alongside you in spirit and support.

Our friend Robert DeMerode is involved in a march every year in France. He also produces a video of the march that he later posts around the web.

People need to be aware of the devastation abortion on demand has caused and the number of unborn killed every year world wide.

Thanks again & Shalom,

Peter
Peter Fogel
Babylon 7
+0
Robert De Merode

669 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
1/13/2010 3:15:38 PM
Hello Phil,

Yes as Peter said In Paris the Pro-life is this weekend Sunday 17.

It should stir some 15 to 20.000 people.

Here is a Teaser that is "viralling" around the web. on various VideoTubes!

Yours Friendly
Robert.

+0
1/13/2010 4:13:23 PM

Hi Phil,
I wish I could be there. I am going to see my parents in Florida. Mark and I were involved in Operation Rescue started by Randall Terry. We were involved in rescues in front of abortion clinics in our city. We were performed peaceful rescues but the proabortionists were very violent. I remember this one rescue we did I was so scared. The proabortionists were screaming and pushing. It became pretty violent. I think that was the last rescue we did!
We also did sidewalk counseling. I was a counselor for Another Way Pregnancy Center and the church helps and gives to AAA Pregnancy Resource Center that is in front of the church. We are involved with Life Chain. We were fanatics back then which was about 20 years ago. We now just pretty much support the pregnancy center and pray that people's eyes will be open to the truth of abortion!
Thank you so much for sharing that with us. I love babies! I can't wait to be a grandmother. But I think I will have to wait awhile. Babies make me smile and happy! I was a nanny and worked at a day care center with infants and toddlars.
Lucille Freer, travel agent assistantEnalbledtraveler.com248-489-9379
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/13/2010 5:04:19 PM

Hi Peter,

Thanks for coming by and thanks for your words of support. I realize that your location would make it quite difficult to be able to attend, however I am thankful for your thoughts and prayers.

You understand why I am so viralent in my opposition to that man who defrauded his way into becoming our President. We talk about his Economic policies and I agree that they are a joke, a sad joke at that. We joke about his Obamacare plan, and believe me as an older person, I must admit that I'm scared for my Friends. However, he is the only President that we have ever, at least to my knowledge, had in office who supported Infanticide.

At least in my opinion, he is nothing more than a Devil who will lead our country straight down the path to destruction.

Here's a short Poem that we've copied and which we hand out each week, as we stand a Vigil at one of the Abortion mills here in our area. I'm not sure who wrote it, however it has always been credited to a young lady by the name of KayCee...

I Love You Mommy

I'm six weeks old Today, Mommy,
He had a Birthday gift for me.

A pair of big blue eyes,
Through which one day I'll see.

Where are we going Mommy?
The rain keeps splashing down.

And when it falls down to the ground,
It makes such a funny sound.

Bang through those big doors, Mommy,
Who are all those people dressed in green?

If they try to hurt you Mommy,
Just run away and scream.

Oh, please help me Mommy,
They're tearing me all apart.

There goes my big blue eyes,
There goes my little heart.

I love you Mommy,
Believe me, I really do.

But the worst part about it, Mommy,
I thought you loved me too.

Pray that everyone will listen for the cries of the Innocents and stand up before it's too late.

Have A Blessed Day My Friend,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!