Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Ashley Maynard

697 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Take The Fishing Challenge
1/5/2010 1:40:50 PM

Hi,

I’d like to share a Fish’n Story with you that I told toone of our Resellers the other day.

This gentleman was working his butt off surfing trafficexchanges every day, and he was not seeing anyresults for all the time he was putting in.

I preceded to tell him that surfing traffic exchangeswas not the best use of his time because ever sincethe advent of FireFox and Tabs in browsers, peopleare surfing traffic exchanges 10 or more at a time,and all they are worried about is getting credits.

With Tab Surfing, visitors are looking at your site forno more than a split second, because they go to thenext Tab right away to start the next surfing timer.

And he agreed with me because that was exactlywhat he was doing!

So I asked him; "If you went fishing every day to thesame Fish’n Hole, and you never caught a single fish,never even got so much as a nibble. Every day youthrow your line out and noth’n! How long would it bebefore you start looking for a new Fishing Hole?"

He said; "Not very long!"

So I asked him; "Why then do you keep throwing yourline out into Traffic Exchanges every, day after daywhen you are not catching anything?"

He said; "You know, I never thought of it like that before,and you’re absolutely right, I need to find some newFish’n Holes, but how do I do it?"

I said; "Go to the Resellers Room in your Member Center,and click on the red tab called: Marketing Tips, and we’llteach you how to find new "Fish’n Holes"

But you have to use the TRAXad Ad Tracker and DesktopDaytime (in the Advertising Tools Section) every time youfind a new Fish’n Hole because this is the only way youwill know if there are any fish in that hole!

So here is my Fish’n Challenge to all Resellers!

Go to the Resellers Room in your Member Center,and click on the red tab called: Marketing Tips, and usethe information on that page to find 10 new Fish’n Holesthis week.

And when you get a sign up as a result of it, I want youtell your Personal Resellers via the EZ Wealth Mailerthat you took me up on the Fish’n Challenge, and you’refinding lots of new Fish’n Holes, and you’re getting signups from them!

In fact, why not contact your Personal Resellers via theEZ Wealth Mailer right now, and ask them if they aregoing to take the Fish’n Challenge with you!

Challenge them to find more Fish’n Holes than you can!

And while you’re fish’n, I want you to remember that therea two types of people on the net.

1. The Hunters
2. The Hunted

Guess which one makes the money?

Yes, it’s the Hunters! So when you’re out there looking fornew Fish’n Holes, DO NOT get caught up in evaluatingother people’s programs because as soon as you do,you become the HUNTED again! And you’re wastingvaluable Fish’n Time!

Gone Fish’n!

Ron Walsh
CEO & Founder
EZ Wealth Solution

http://traxad.com/r/ashleyam_alp

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!