Menu

Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Great Way to Advertise for FREE - No Upgrades -Post Ad or Banner and Forget it!!
1/4/2010 3:56:07 PM
Do you know what a Top-Site List Really is?

You Join the Lists and post your Text and/or Banner ad on the site. You put a Voting Code on your page (very small) and people click on your Vote tag and that will make your site popular and the more votes you get the highter to the top it will go on the Lists. People like to Click on t he TOP Site at the top so you get a Lot ofView for you page. No E-mails,No Spam will you get from this Top SiteLists as I am the Owner of the General Shopping Top Site Lists. Youwill not get one single one E-Mail from that site.

What do I get out of it. Well, you bring people to the site and theysee my Ads as well as yours. It is Called People Helping People!! Ibring people to the site and they see your ads as well as Mine.

TIP: you can also Vote on your own text or banner if you like!!that will help it to stay on top. The Site will Hole 2500 ads orbanners. so if you don't put the Voting code on your page then yourBanner and/or text ad will go to the bottom and people will never seeit!! it is that simple.

Great Way to get people to see your Pages and Just maybe Buy or Join you!!

yesterday I had only 7 members and today I have 10 members.I haven't even started promoting it yet. When I do in about a Weekfrom now then it will start filling up. there is 25 Ads on each pageso get yours on the TOP 25 Before it is too late.

The only time you will have to go back there is to Change your Bannerand/or text ad , otherwise it will stay there forever without you doinganything!!
All Topics are Welcome except Adult Ads / Banners

General Shopping Top Site Lists

If you need a Free Banner then go to Everybody Advertising Here
and Request one. That is a ALP Forum . I will get back with you ASAP which will usually be within 2 hours or less!!

Have a Great Day
Flash
New Reply
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!