Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
Someone special ~YOU~
1/3/2010 4:49:58 PM

DEDICATED TO ALL MY FRIENDS

Someone special ~YOU~

I am in a transfromation and I am moving into another dimension. I do not hallucinate that I can tell you. Following sounds changed both my spirit and my mood some dimensions up.

ENLIGHTMENT IN A NEW DIMENSION
Kosti (Koсти) by Isihija Bulgaria

Click above

This is an excellent video. Easily one of the most enlightening compositions of images and sound that I have come across on here. I've consciously understood the concept that we are all one as well as AT one with the entire universe for some time now but my understanding continues to grow on a daily basis. I truly feel that consciousness is limitless and that we are all directly connected to all that exists has ever existed and will ever exist via the conduit of our mind.

Someone special ~YOU~

Make it a point to do something today for someone special, someone whom you often take for granted, someone whode serves your full and complete support -- yourself!

Being good to yourself is not being selfish.It doesn't mean you must ignore others. Rather, it makes you able to offer more value to the other people in your world when you take good care of yourself. Putting yourself down is of no benefit to anyone. Helping yourself to grow and build will provide you with more to give.

Be positive with yourself. Be kind and generous with yourself. When was the last time you did something nice for yourself? You deserve some special attention. Be good to yourself and that goodness will overflow into the world and the people around you.

-- Ralph Marston --

Friendly Yours,
Georgios

PS Follow me in LaNells Forum FOTM January 2010
ETERNAL WISDOM-Know ThySelf, PHILOXENIA MetaCafe, Adlanders In Facebook
+0
Jill Bachman

8860 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 25 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Someone special ~YOU~
1/6/2010 12:41:53 AM

Hi Georgios,

I love the ALLLLLLL of your post! This is dreamland.

Bless you for being such a great teacher and a great friend. :-)

http://www.marioduguay.com/photos/products/1784273586.jpg

Hugs, Jill
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
RE: Someone special ~YOU~: MY AURA GIVES MY DESTINY!
1/6/2010 5:36:08 PM
Hi Jill!

Thank you for your visit and your comments. Today, inspired by Rinna I took a quiz in FaceBook and look here what I got.

MY AURA GIVES MY DESTINY! THE KIRLIAN EFFECT!

Georgios took the Which color is your aura? quiz and the result is blue.

Blues are the most caring, nurturing and protective personalities in the color-spectrum. They live out of their hearts and their emotions. Their life purpose is to serve, help and love others. Blues have an inner knowledge and wisdom and they feel and know what is right. See more without needing facts or data for substantiation. The moment they become quiet inside, they will recognize or hear an inner voice or guidance, which will tell them what to do. They can easily tune into other people and feel precisely what is going on. Blues are the most emotional of all the color personalities. They often feel lost if they don't have the opportunity to clear their way through their intense jungle of deep feelings. Helpful activities for Blues would include talking with friends about their inner life, writing a journal or just being quiet so their intense emotions can calm down.

Click above (proof positive)

Your Friend
Georgios

+0
Rinna Rani

5162 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/6/2010 5:47:03 PM
LOL Georgios.... thank you for the inspirations source but it was your inner side who said.... hmm, lets find out....

But so you for sure.......

Love ya,
Rinna
+0
Georgios Paraskevopoulos

5965 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
1/7/2010 12:28:19 AM
HI RINA!

Let's find out some more about our inner. First I want to dedicate some sounds (exotic for you) from Ehtiopia another center for spiritual people of highest skills.

For you my friend I have something very nice, a nature clip with very soft and relaxing sounds.

click above

Your good friend
Georgios

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!