Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
How This Blind Mom Was Able To See Her Daughter Get Married
5/21/2016 9:39:31 PM
It's every mother's dream to witness their child walk down the aisle. For Joy Hoke from Pennsylvania, these glasses were the only reason she was able to. Joy became legally blind after she was diagnosed with a rare eye disease in 2014. She couldn't believe she wouldn't be able to see her daughter's wedding. A friend then led them to these glasses for the visually impaired. The pricey piece of technology gave Joy's husband an idea to set up a GoFundMe account to raise money. They did it in 6 days.

+0
RE: If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful
12/23/2016 3:40:54 PM
Lyric's brother (RAW, who has been Valedictorian of his class, since the 8th grade will also be in Class of 2017) want to be an electrical engineer-robotics; following double ET like his father and uncle (OCMA Founder) ...

Today is Lyric's first birthday

RAW & Lyric

Quote:
Today, I am PRAISING extra for my daughter and her successful delivery of a baby girl, earlier this morning.

This photo is from my daughter ~~

My new grandgirl born today

That hair photo is a close up of my grandaughter's DIVA Doo (LOL)

This is my ONLY Mini-me

My only daughter ... new mommy this morn
She's having breakfast

I named my daughter after my baby sister & one of my mom's sister

Valencia Marie

My baby sister only has boys, she wanted a girl so bad, I decided to give my daughter her first name.

+0
RE: If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful ~ Marvin proposed
12/23/2016 3:57:49 PM
My baby announced on the 5th of December, he will marry his 5-year flower (his pet name for his girlfriend); Ms Karrie is 24 (blog post September 22nd, 2016 is showing a year younger) and Marvin will be 25 next month 14 Jan 2017.

My prayer is answered ~smiling~

Picture

Quote:

MC10Q
Only Team Leader of Team Jaz
Under Surfing Teams Banner
Now Connecting Weebly Publishers

Arrived home from his last workday as a MACH 1 Security Guard;
he's been in orientation at UPS for the last two weeks [noting more info to be added]

This was his Mon-Fri uniform

Security Guard ~ Upscale Office Complex

This was his Sat & Sun uniform
Mach I Security Guard Green

prior to Security,
he waxed passenger planes for a vendor at Hartsville-Jackson Airport (Atlanta)
and before that he was
Lead Usher at Cinema 6, The Gallery aka South DeKalb Mall

MC$ MLK Class 2010 Prom

MC10Q Online networking nick-name
MC$ among family
that's my baby boy
(this is his prom night photo)

Quote:

2010 was a good year for me; my baby boy graduated from high school; I survived thyroid surgery [only a third of the thyroid was removed, it was a goiter ~ non cancerous] ... I still had medical challenges ... another surgery in 2013 has blessed me with major digestive suffering relief.

Quote:

[quote]If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead. YOU are richer than 75% of this world. If you can attend a church meeting without fear of arrest, torture, death. YOU are more blessed than 3 billion in the world. If you woke up this morning with health not illness. YOU are more blessed than millions who will not survive this week. Seasons Greetings! [end quote] Nikki Abney

Nikki is the 1st invitation I accepted in 2010, I appreciate her season greetings so much, I am sharing via this forum.

Thank You Nikki

Nikki

+0
Mother-n-law Green celebrates birthday 101
12/23/2016 4:24:58 PM
Mama Rein's 100th bday

The photo is from last year's 100th b'day celebration at Rocky Hill Church

Mama Rein's cake

I missed that one ... not this year

Mom is 101

101 Mom Green
Celebrating 101 in her home
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ma Ma Rene
I am rabbit earing my mother-n-law on her 99th birthday celebration. She is the Mother of the church at Rocky Hill in Albany, GA.
+0
If You have ANYTHING Be Thankful #Victory_is_SWEET!
4/29/2017 11:56:33 PM
In June 2017 my blog will celebrate it's 2nd year of publication ...

I have been blessed to be recovering from declining health, since 1999, the same year my eldest grandson was born ... WE (family) are LQQKing forward to seeing him deliver the Valedictorian speech to his "Class of 2017"

My baby (Marvin aka MC10Q) will be graduating from his program of study ... next month

Marvin was one of "Jaz Jets" Team Leaders

I am expanding my new network

Thank You Brother Jesus!

Quote:
My baby announced on the 5th of December, he will marry his 5-year flower (his pet name for his girlfriend); Ms Karrie is 24 (blog post September 22nd, 2016 is showing a year younger) and Marvin will be 25 next month 14 Jan 2017.

My prayer is answered ~smiling~

Picture

Quote:

MC10Q
Only Team Leader of Team Jaz
Under Surfing Teams Banner
Now Connecting Weebly Publishers

Arrived home from his last workday as a MACH 1 Security Guard;
he's been in orientation at UPS for the last two weeks [noting more info to be added]

This was his Mon-Fri uniform

Security Guard ~ Upscale Office Complex

This was his Sat & Sun uniform
Mach I Security Guard Green

prior to Security,
he waxed passenger planes for a vendor at Hartsville-Jackson Airport (Atlanta)
and before that he was
Lead Usher at Cinema 6, The Gallery aka South DeKalb Mall

MC$ MLK Class 2010 Prom

MC10Q Online networking nick-name
MC$ among family
that's my baby boy
(this is his prom night photo)

Quote:

2010 was a good year for me; my baby boy graduated from high school; I survived thyroid surgery [only a third of the thyroid was removed, it was a goiter ~ non cancerous] ... I still had medical challenges ... another surgery in 2013 has blessed me with major digestive suffering relief.

Quote:

[quote]If you have food in the refrigerator, clothes on your back, a roof overhead. YOU are richer than 75% of this world. If you can attend a church meeting without fear of arrest, torture, death. YOU are more blessed than 3 billion in the world. If you woke up this morning with health not illness. YOU are more blessed than millions who will not survive this week. Seasons Greetings! [end quote] Nikki Abney

Nikki is the 1st invitation I accepted in 2010, I appreciate her season greetings so much, I am sharing via this forum.

Thank You Nikki

Nikki

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!