Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Linda Miller

3429 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 100 Poster
A Perfect Start to New Year 2010
12/31/2009 8:50:38 PM
A Perfect Start to New Year 2010

Hello friends,

Are you ready to start your perfect new year?

You may already have a list of foods that you consider lucky when eaten on the first day of the New Year.

As we get ready to dive into 2010, I know you want to create as much good luck, health, wealth and well being as possible.

Here in the South we do have specific foods we like to eat for food luck on New Years Day. Our meal will include simple foods like...

Black eyed peas
Cabbage
Brown rice
Pork tenderloin

Some of the foods I have read that is NOT good to eat on New Years day are...
What Not to Eat

Lobster ... because they move backwards and could therefore lead to setbacks.

Chicken ... because the bird scratches backwards, which could cause regret or dwelling on the past.

Any winged fowl... because good luck could fly away.

In Germany, it is customary to leave a little bit of each food on your plate past midnight to guarantee a stocked pantry in the New Year. Likewise in the Philippines, it's important to have food on the table at midnight.

You will find more tips for lucky foods here:

http://www.epicurious.com/articlesguides/holidays/newyearsday/luckyfoods

In addition to eating lucky foods and observing certain traditions on New Years Day, I also suggest you take a look at your life and decide to CHOOSE how you want your new year to be.

Get clear on what you want to create in the new year.

Spend a few minutes daily envisioning your life as you want it to be. ACT AS IF you have already created your perfect life.

When my husband and I were dreaming of building a new home in North Carolina we started packing even before we knew where we were moving. We were acting AS IF. We talked to each other AS IF we were already in our new home, even though we did not know at the time where that home would be.

We made a CHOICE to believe that we would create our dream life and our dream home.

It worked! We have been in our new log home here in the mountains for almost a year. Can you believe it? We are really looking forward to welcoming the new year from our new home this year!

You too can CHOOSE what you want to create in the new year. Here are a few affirmations you may find helpful...

I am open to receiving.

I am open to receiving all that is mine by Divine right.

I now release all limiting beliefs that no longer serve my Divine purpose.

I now release all limiting beliefs that block the flow of money, abundance, prosperity, health, well being...

I DESERVE to have all good things delivered to me in perfect timing and I am READY to receive all the good that I deserve.

I CHOOSE to ALLOW all good things to flow to me for my highest good AND for the greater good of all.

May you have a blessed and prosperous new year filled with people and places that you love, and all the joy and well being you DO deserve.

If I may be of assistance to you in the New Year, please contact me directly to see how I may best be of benefit to you.

Know that I love you and I grateful for you... every day!

Help us spread the message to the world... http://www.themessage2000.com/messengers/lindamiller Linda Miller 828-652-4714 Nebo, North Carolina
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!