Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Best Graphics Programs you will Ever Use - 30 day Free Trial
12/27/2009 6:08:23 PM
All the Graphics I make is Made with the Xara Graphics Programs.

They have all types of Graphics programs including,
Webgraphics - Make Menu buttons of all types,sizes and colors with your text on them.

Those of you that have Visited or joined my Affiliate Ads Forum then at the top you will see the buttons that goes to different places like Home,log-in,Register..etc.

Those were made with XaraMenu Maker...there is a 30 day Free trial that you can try it for 30 days Free!!

The large Banner at the Top of the Affiliate-Ads forum was made with XaraXtreme Pro.

The other Graphics in my Everybody's Advertising Here Forum on Adlandpro was made my Xara3D and XaraXtreme
their are 14 different Posts there and each one with "Animated" in the heading has a Graphic I made with Xara Graphics. That is Only a Fraction of the graphics you can make with it. The Limits are Unlimited of what you can make.

Which both of those has also got a 30 day Free Trial where you can try it and see if you like it or not.
These Graphics programs are a LOT simpler to make Graphics with than Photoshop and cost a LOT less.
The Size of the graphics is usually around 25%smaller than Graphics made with Photoshop Graphics and in some cases50% smaller.

They have an on-line Modular Store where their customers can downloadsome of the Best Graphics that has ever been made by Experts with XaraGraphics Programs. The Modular Store also offers FREE things like Website Tracker,Counters,banner managers and a lot more. Some of them at pay but the cost is from $1.95 to $4.95 per month. Alot of them are Free if you buy one of their Programs.

They also make a Xara Screensaver Maker which is the Easiest SS Maker that I have run across.

If you would like to see one then Ask me and I will make you one which will be from 1.2 meg to 2 meg in size.

Will take me about 5 minutes or Less. Best and Quickest and Easiest ScreenMaker on the Market. Make me Prove IT - I dare you.
I can make it where it will Install on your computer or without anInstall you just run it when you get ready. The Choice is Yours. Thewords will be what you choose with your Name or anything else that youwant it to say.

I will upload it to my Host 4Shared which will let you download it. I can't keep it there and there will be a time limit on it.

I hope everyone or most of you that likes pretty graphics will take alook at it and see what you think for the 30 day Free Trial period. The Banner links below will be going to the Xara Site where you candownload what you want and get the 30 day trial .

/|\ Free 30 day Free Trial

/|\ 30 day Free Trial

/|\ 30 day free trial

The Link here will go to a place where you can Read all about it and maybe see some examples of what it will do!!
The 3D ScreenSaver Maker is only $14.95 and there is No Free Trial but like I said above
I will make you one if you like. Just post in this tread and request it. I can have it made within an hour. Will take me about 15 to 30 minutes or longer to upload it to 4share. Oh yes, all you will do is Download it. You do Not have to give any personal information to 4share.

The Xara Company Corp is Located in Germany and they are Very NicePeople there. They will Help you more than any other Company I know of.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!