Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Winning Traffic and Affiliate Program - Works as a Team! Can't be BEAT !
12/21/2009 12:57:19 PM
12-21-09 6:41:16 AM
Needless to say I was Really Impressed with the traffic I got when I joined 2 Traffic Exchanges.
Iwentthroughabout20-30 different Traffic Exchanges before I foundonly 4that Iliked andgave me the Most Features . Because of thisIhave setup 3 NewSections onAffiliate-Ads Forum.IamSure oncetheseBoards gets going then Everyone will getEducatedaboutTrafficExchanges. here are the Ones I joined in case youwant totake alookat them.

EasyHits4U
GlobalBlaster
HenryHits
SmileyHits

Rated from the Best to the one I Liked but not the best. On HenryHits a little TIP. Open your surfing in either another window or Tab. AS you have no way of going back to your account once you start surfing.

I have just joined another one called Hothits.[update: This one is Not Good!! You might like it but I didn't.

My Easy promoter - Great but not FREE be worthwhile to take a look at it. It is Cheap!

One thing I leaned. Traffic Exchanges and AffiliateBot goes together like a Man and Wife!!!

I hope this information will Help someone. Hopefully More than One!!

Everyone is Invited to Join My Forums!
Invite me as Your Friends, Friends can't be Brought or Sold. Friendsare worth Every single Penny in the World!! A Friend In Need is aFriend InDeed!!

Happy Holidays Everyone
Flash 12-21-09 6:41:16 AM
Needless to say I was Really Impressed with the traffic I got when I joined 2 Traffic Exchanges.
Iwentthroughabout20-30 different Traffic Exchanges before I foundonly 4that Iliked andgave me the Most Features . Because of thisIhave setup 3 NewSections onAffiliate-Ads Forum.IamSure oncetheseBoards gets going then Everyone will getEducatedaboutTrafficExchanges. here are the Ones I joined in case youwant totake alookat them.

EasyHits4U
GlobalBlaster
HenryHits
SmileyHits

Rated from the Best to the one I Liked but not the best. On HenryHits a little TIP. Open your surfing in either another window or Tab. AS you have no way of going back to your account once you start surfing.

I have just joined another one called Hothits.[update: This one is Not Good!! You might like it but I didn't.

My Easy promoter - Great but not FREE be worthwhile to take a look at it. It is Cheap!

One thing I leaned. Traffic Exchanges and AffiliateBot goes together like a Man and Wife!!!

I hope this information will Help someone. Hopefully More than One!!

Everyone is Invited to Join My Forums!
Invite me as Your Friends, Friends can't be Brought or Sold. Friendsare worth Every single Penny in the World!! A Friend In Need is aFriend InDeed!!

Happy Holidays Everyone
Flash
+0
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
RE: Winning Traffic and Affiliate Program - Works as a Team! Can't be BEAT !
1/1/2010 1:51:48 AM
UpDate: To Date I have got 34 Sign-ups and I owe it all to Traffic Exchanges Below.

AffiliateBot and Traffic Exchanges goes together like a Man and His Wife!!
they can't be Beat ! Works like a Charm. And Best of All it is All FREE !!

AffiliateBot
is a Company that has 100's of other companies that they advertise for. You get anywhere from 10% to 75% commission for every thing that you sell with their Banners.
Now if you Advertise for AffiliateBot Just like the banner says you get 5 % Commission for everyone you Refer for Life!! 5% isn't that much but if you consider bringing 1000's people a

Dayto your Site you can figure approx 7000 a Week will see your Banner!!Now out of those 70000 times 4 = 28000 a month. Only 5% willclick onandjoinunder you. That is 1400 people that is out there working foryou.Now figure only 5% of those 1400 people will follow through andReally work at it and make money with AffiliateBotand getsign-ups their self!! That is 70 people that is Working FORYOU!! Youtell andHelp them(all of them) where they can Advertisetheir sites andbannersat. Theyget sign ups approx. 70 and that is4900 people that youaregetting 5%commission for every sale theymake?

those figures are Approx. it could be a lot more and it could be a lot less. I push AffiliateBot more than I do the others and I have about 90 others that I advertise for.

All the Banners you see at the bottom of my Affiliate Ads Forum most of them are from AffiliateBot!! I am getting Clicks Every single day. Not all of them amount to anything but some of them Do!!

NowIhavebeen talking about Affiliates. You can also join as amerchantifyou wantto !! It will cost you. I do not know how muchand don'tknowtheir ruleson the Merchant account! You can Read aboutboth ofthemjust by clickingon the Banner Below!!

I do know this. You can make anywhere from 10 cents to $200 for every signup with AffiliateBot.

If you have a webpage and Want Traffic 1000's of hits per day. Some more Some less then the Place to HELP your Business is EasyHits4U.

AffiliateBotand EasyHits4U is a GREAT PAIR!! You can't go Wrong. Both are Free ToJoin.As I said I don't know about the Merchant Account - That costs!!

Getyou a few Hot selling items Banners (from Flowers shops to Toys toLoans and just about everything else is on AffiliateBot for you to Joinand start advertising for. Clicking the Banner will not force you toJoin or pay anything. You can READ about Both Affiliate and MerchantAccounts and decide for yourself. If you don't want to just close theWindow and NoHarm is Done to You are them.
I All Ways READ about a Company BEFORE I join. That way you tend to Stay out of Trouble and I have Done that and Been there in my 20+ years as an Affiliate Marketer!!

You also can read about EasyHits4Uandfind out what it is all about Before you Join!! If you like it ThenJoin. If Not then just move on down the Line!! I have already got 5(update 12-31-09) 18 people to Join EasyHits4U in 14Days. That is more than 1 per day!! on the average!! They see what isgoing on and Like my posts said It Works Like a Charm.

click on any of the Links above for More Information about them.

Happy Holidays to You and Yours
Flash

The others I belong to are:
EasyHits4U - The Best so for !
SmileyHits - One of the BEST
TrafficSplash - Join last week 12-20-09 and fash becomine a Great TE!!
Globalblaster
HenryHits

all of the above has banners that you can advertise for them and here is only ONE for HenryHits.

See my Posts in My Forum on Adlandpro Read what I wrote about them I research Everyone Before I recommend them. I do Not Lead my Friends Wrong if I can Help it!!
Here is a Link to one of my Many Posts and you can Always find updated information from any or all of my Forums on Adlandpro.

My Affiliate,Your Affiliate Our Affiliates Forum

Wanta FREE Banner to Use Where Ever you want? Then Request it here in myForum for FREE and No Strings Attached. Oh yea, there is No Catcheither....!!

Eveybody's Advertising Here Forum

http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/forum/534406/EverybodysAdvertisingHere.aspx?flag=933flash

Tip:ChecktheDate of the Posts. I am Always Updating the TrafficExchangesonwhichones I think are Good, Better and Ok.....you canfind a listsof myforumsas well as my favorites on the right side ofthe Forumabove. Theonlyexception is the Forum award I do not postAds in theForum.
Also Be sure and goto my Affiliate Ads ForumandchecktheBanners at the Bottom and on the left side of the mainpage.Youcanadvertise for one or all of those and there are a lotmore thanIhavedisplayed there...

Very Important Tip: JoinTrafficExchanges.Get your Ad Linksadvertising the TE;s and put theminrotating on eachof the otherTE;s. You get Credits for your signupsand in some casesCash!! BeCarefull tho. You get the Wrong TE andyouGet 1000's ofE-mails andno one wants that!! Been there donethattoo..LOL

When and If you Join my Affiliate Ads ForumthenyoucanAsk me Questions as well as others that are in the SameBusinessasyouare and get the Message (Public or Private) to my justabout24/7anytime. Check the time on this Message...LOL !! I surfa LOT on EasyHits4Uanditis paying off!!! Just for the Record. EasyHits4U in my opinion is theBest. The others are Good but I like EasyHits4U the Best SoFor. ThatisSubject to change if I find a Better one. That will Promote yourBusiness a LOT. and Like I said....It works like a Charm!! BarNone!!

P.S. EasyHits4U has over 210,010 membersand there isusually700-900 members on line around the clock.About 9a.m. yesterday there were almost 2000 On-Line. Get your Credits andthen Activate the Members See your Site and also See your Banners. If you don't have a Banner to your Business then you Really need to Get one. I can Help you there also. Read My Posts!!
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!