Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Need Traffic - My System works like a Charm! Can't be Beat - Its FREE !
12/20/2009 2:47:35 PM
I found out about the NEW Traffic Exchanges on 12-14-09. Joined 2ofthem(below) after going through about 20-30 and chose the onesbelow. Rightaway I started getting Traffic to my sites. I got 1sign-up theVery 1stDay. that was my 1st sign up too. Well, 4 dayslater I have8 signups toEasyHits4U and 2 New Members on my AffiliateAds Forum and2 signups onAffiliateBot!! IN 4 DAYS. Another one Today9(12-20-09) A total of 13altogether!!

their is a Trick to Traffic Exchanges. Everyone does it.

1. Join the 4 Traffic Exchanges below
2. take the Banners off one TE and put them on the others.
Note: some will let you put 5,10 and even 45 banners up. For FREE !!
3. then put your own banners up for your own site(s)
4. Join Affiliate Ads Forum (to get help and ask questions and also keep in contact with me)
5.Join AffilaiteBot and get the banners and post them on theTrafficExchanges
. You can advertise from Flowers - Real Estate - paydayLoans- Toys - Clothing - Cars/trucks - Insurance and a LOT more.

With the above system I have got 12(13 - another one today) sign ups in 6 days !! that is an average of 2 per day!!
Youget out of it what you put into it. You put nothing into it andyougetnothing out of it. You put a LOT into it and you get a Lot outofit!!That is Simple and Common Sense !

Remember Everything is FREE !

Allof the Traffic Exchanges allow at least 5 banners. Some allow 10andoneallows you 45 banners. You have to get credits to display themtho.TheCredits are Easy to get. Just use your forefinger and click!!- LOL(notkidding)

Let me tell you tho. I stayed on the Net 12 to20hours durning those4 days. and I did a LOT of surfing to build upmycredits. It is NOT a Do-nothing Job. The more effort you put in themore you will get out of it!! You do Nothing but sign up and then donothing and that is what you will get "NOTHING"...it is That Simple.

I belonged to traffic exchange program about 5 yrs ago. Then the only thing you got was a Hard disk Full of Adware,spyware and Virus's. I am also a Computer Tech!!
It wasn't till 12-14-09 I was introduced to the New Type Traffic Exchanges!! I got 4 sign ups and tons of traffic to my Affiliate Ads Forum. Plus 2 New members!! To Me the Traffic Exchange is Working like a Charm.

The one that has given me all the Hits as well as Members is:
EasyHits4U And It is FREE !
another good one is
SmileyHits also Free
and Still another one is:
GlobalBlaster Still Free
HenryHits - Also Free

Upgrades are available but I am doing GREAT as a FREE Member

these are the TOP 3 and will bring you more Hits to your page(s) than any others out there!
AffiliateBot and Traffic Exchanges goes together like a Man and His Wife !!

Youcanalso get you a Merchant Account and let them Advertise foryou.ThatCosts and I don't know anything about it. It would be wellworthyourwhile to check into it and see what it does and what theCosts are.

If you are interested in Affiliate Marketing or getting you a Merchant Account I can Help you in that field also. Just E-mail me back! I will help you.

The one that has given me all the Hits as well as Members is:
EasyHits4U And It is FREE !
another good one is
SmileyHits also Free
and Still another one is:
GlobalBlaster Still Free
HenryHits yep - this is Free also

Another Great Money Maker is:

Youcan Join as an Affiliate and promote My-Easy-Promoter and makecommission from everyone that buys. It is a Good way to make money andalso Promote your site. It works both ways !!

Upgrades are available but I am doing GREAT as a FREE Member

If you are interested in Affiliate Marketing or getting you a Merchant Account I can Help you in that field also. Just E-mail me ! I will help you.
+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!