Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
RE: Wishing Everyone The Joy & Peace of The Season
12/19/2009 1:25:40 AM
Hello Phil and Friends,
Thank you Phil for this great forum! I have been out today trying to get our Christmas cards ready to mail. I am late this year for several different reasons but always want to get in touch with family and friends this time of year.

It makes me happy to see you start your own forum. Here are my wishes and a poem for you.

Christmas means so much to us
in so many different ways
for some it is the joy of Santa
for some Love and Birth of Jesus
for some it means both
to others it is a stressful time
a very sad time filled with loss
of family gone or far away
to some it is a time of joy
a time of giving and receiving
a time of bright lights and
snow and happy little tunes
warm by the fire with loved ones
around, laughing and loving.
However Christmas finds you this year,
may it be filled with lots of good cheer!

Sara Gardner Blow 2006
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2009 2:02:27 AM

Bonjour Alain,

I am so glad to see that you've stopped by to visit my Forum. It makes me so happy to spend this time with my Friends, especially at this most Joyous of Seasons. You've even brought one of my favorite singers with you just to make your visit truly special. Love Celine, just can't beat those French-Canadians, now can you?

Here's another of my favorites, and although they're not really Angels, their name perfectly describes the sound of their Voices...

All Angels - Silent Night

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
AND
The warmth of Christmas grant you love

Happy Christmas,

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2009 2:15:35 AM

Hi Again Myrna,

You're welcome back anytime. Especially when you bring Il Divo. There's really no one to compare them to, for that pure smooth sound.

Here's one, a little before your time, but still one of my favorites. Matter of fact, I still wear those Alpaca sweaters...

May the spirit of Christmas bring you peace,
The gladness of Christmas give you hope,
AND
The warmth of Christmas grant you love

Happy Christmas

Phil

“There may be trouble all around, but I am calling you to a place of peace. Be still and know that I am God. Come to Me, and I will give you wisdom, strength, and grace for everything you face." Psalm 46:10
+0
Phillip Black

5931 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2009 2:48:36 AM

Hi Sara,

Thanks so much for coming by to visit. I can now say that I have an original Poem of yours posted in my very own Forum. As I've said, having my Friends around me, here at Christmas just makes everything complete. I already have so much to be grateful for this Christmas. We may not have a lot of money, but we have enough, we have our health and most importantly, we have each other. Also, believe it or not, we have some beautiful fluffy white stuff outside on the ground. They say we might get 6-8 inches before it's over. Now to ya'll I know that doesn't sound like much, but in NC, where they close schools for 1" accumulation, that's like a blizzard.

So in honor of the snow, here's Dino...

Faith makes all things possible,
Hope makes all things work,
Love makes all things beautiful,
May You have all three for this Christmas.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Phil

+0
Pauline Raina

4108 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Top 50 Poster
Person Of The Week
12/19/2009 6:04:38 PM

Dear Phil & friends

hugz n blessings always

Pauline

+0