Menu

error This forum is not active, and new posts may not be made in it.
Promote
Flash Smith

1053 Posts
Invite Me as a Friend
Person Of The Week
Are you Serious about getting HITS?
12/16/2009 2:39:26 AM
Needless to say I was Really Impressed with the traffic I got when I joined 2 Traffic Exchanges.
Iwent through about 20-30 different Traffic Exchanges before I foundonly2 that I liked and gave me the Most Features . Because of this Ihaveset up 3 New Sections on Affiliate-Ads Forum. I am Sure oncetheseBoards gets going then Everyone will get Educated aboutTrafficExchanges. here are the Ones I joined in case you want to take alookat them.

EasyHits4U
GlobalBlaster
HenryHits

Ratedfrom the Best to the one I Liked but not the best. On HenryHitsa littletip. Open your surfing in either another window or Tab. AS youhave noway of going back to your account once you start surfing.

I have just joined another one called Hothits.I am surfing as I write this post now. It seems to be OK. you get5000banner impressions when you sign up. Great!! Well, Before youget themand you become Active you have to Surf 500 pages. You get 1credit foreach page you sure? I think it will be ok but I am stillwondering.

One thing I leaned. Traffic Exchanges and AffiliateBot goes together like a Man and Wife!!!

I hope this information will Help someone. Hopefully More than One!!

Happy Holidays Everyone
Flash
+0
RE: Are you Serious about getting HITS?
6/6/2015 6:19:29 AM
 I tried this and found a couple of network connections. This site has too many other advertisers who have hacking websites. I would visit again some time in the future ... not on my main stream computer ... I have an old computer that has been stripped of previous history ... it is collecting dust currently for I have been working on medical issues.
+0
RE: Are you Serious about getting HITS? Have you tried publishing?
10/7/2015 5:32:13 PM
Quote:
I tried this and found a couple of network connections. This site has too many other advertisers who have hacking websites. I would visit again some time in the future ... not on my main stream computer ... I have an old computer that has been stripped of previous history ... it is collecting dust currently for I have been working on medical issues.

Blogging is an independent way to connect with visitors and keep in contact with casual contacts. I like weebly blogs for the ease and convenience of sharing community talk (example: Shut Up) and/or forums (example Curious about "End Time"?), inside this community.

Visitors to your weebly blog can also attached URLs when they leave comments. You get to promote your favorite banner to each commenter.

+0

facebook
Like us on Facebook!